Blueprints Ch. 03

"Don't tell me, I should read the paper?" Zara replied, hoping comment didn't sound laced with her frustration.

"Good idea, Zara." Joanna smirked. "There's an interesting skiing supplement."

"I snowboard." Zara challenged, gathering up the broadsheet and her coffee as she stood.

"And here was me thinking things were going so well." Joanna sighed wistfully.

Considering Zara had entered Joanna's home more wound up than a virgin, she felt surprisingly at ease reclining in one of the mid-century sofas which occupied the living room. Her fingers absentmindedly caressed the rich grey velvet as she skimmed the article Joanna had suggested. She shifted in the couch and the fickle material slipped from her crossed legs yet again. She sighed and gave up the attempt to cover herself.

Her dark eyes moved from the review of a luxurious resort in Aspen to the doorway where Joanna had, by the looks of her stance, been watching her for sometime. Her tall flawless figure leaned against the frame, slender arms crossed over her chest. The pair momentarily consumed one another as that delicious anxiety started to rise within Zara once more.

Peeling herself from the doorframe, Joanna wore a look of contemplation as she moved towards the young woman, the heels of her Chelsea boots snapping against the polished pine as she walked. Zara shifted uncomfortably, hyper aware of her exposed legs and she promptly lowered the broadsheet, obstructing Joanna's wondering gaze. "I need to nip out for a bit, Zara." She informed the young woman, standing over her. "You can stay here or I can drop you in town?"

"No, no, it's fine. Its getting late. I'm outstaying my welcome."

"I'm not asking you to leave. I just have some things I need to do." Correct, Joanna wasn't asking her to leave, but from what Zara had learned of the Professor, had she wanted her to stay the older woman would have simply instructed it, or maybe even restrained her. Stop it.

"Thank you, but I should go. Get ready for the week ahead and all that."

Joanna nodded, her dark green eyes quickly shifting from Zara's to trail down the plunge of the robe's neckline as she stood from the sofa.

The young woman followed Joanna out and into the hallway, using every trace of willpower she had not to reach for her, touch her, anything. The re-solidifying of the stoney exterior was merely adding to the rising need for the brunette to have Joanna once more. Her dark eyes trailed down the elegant figure before her; her perfect posture, pinched waist flaring before the-

"Don't do that." Joanna snapped, spinning round on her heel, causing Zara to almost walk straight into her.

"Sorry!" Zara exclaimed, staggering, on bare feet before looking up at the displeased face; the narrowing of her eyes and the tightness of her jaw adding to her appeal. "Wait, what did I do?" Her expression shifting to bewilderment.

"When I look at you, do not cover yourself up." Joanna instructed.

"It was... I just..." Zara faltered, struggling with Joanna's sharp gaze and the fully revitalised electric current coursing through her body. "It was a reflex."

"I don't care. Do not do it again. Understood?"

"Come on, Joanna. You're not-" But before Zara could finish her sentence, Joanna made a swift movement and Zara felt the robe's rich material fall open.

"What did I just say, Zara?" Joanna chastised impatiently. This ceased the young woman's attempts to refasten the belt.

Zara exhaled and let the garment hang open, exposing a long sliver of her body; the smooth skin between her breasts, toned stomach and neat pubis were all on show to Joanna.

"Take it off."

Zara's hands were already moving before Joanna had finished the command. In a split second the luxurious white material fluttered down her body to pool around her bare feet.

The side of Joanna's mouth curled as she assessed the young woman, whose chest was already rising faster than normal. Zara wanted this, wanted to satisfy the woman. Hardly a magnanimous wish, given that Joanna seemed to gain a lot of satisfaction through pleasuring her.

Her abdomen squirmed in excited anticipation and when Joanna made her predatory move Zara visibly shuddered, knowing she'd be caressed, kissed, anything. However, Joanna walked past her. "Please do not turn around." She said, slender fingers entwined together behind her back as she moved from Zara's vision.

After a silent eternity, warm breath tickled the young woman's ear causing her to take a sharp breath and bunch her shoulders. Zara could just imagine that wicked smile as she was silently appraised. Still, Joanna didn't touch her; the suspense was maddening.

Swallowing, Zara took a small step backwards, desperate for any contact. "You have no patience." Joanna purred, pressing a delicate finger into Zara's spine to stop her movement.

Even this light touch made the faint hairs on Zara's forearms rise. "Not for this, no." She murmured.

"You'll learn. It's all about the anticipation." She breathed into Zara's ear, finishing the sentence by kissing the delicate flesh.

Lustful fog began to obscure Zara's mind and her ability to take in her surrounds; Joanna, was quickly becoming all that mattered. She shuddered as soft hands rested on either shoulder before fingertips trailed along the delicate muscle, towards her spine.

She felt the stimulating friction of Joanna's clothing against her naked body as the woman pressed into her. Instinctively, Zara pushed herself to meet the taut figure and groaned as one of Joanna's hands glided onto her now quivering stomach.

Joanna's other hand continued up into her hair, the dark tresses hanging in unstyled waves. Her head yielded as Joanna pulled it backwards. Unfocused eyes now gazing towards the ceiling. "Why are you trembling?" Joanna husked in her ear.

Zara hadn't realised she was. Swallowing hard, feeling her neck muscles work she answered. "Anticipation?"

Joanna laughed quietly and kissed the girl's cheek. "Very clever." But her grip tightened in her hair. "Zara?"

"Yes, Joanna?" She breathed, heavily.

"Do you want to see me again?" Her other hand crept down past Zara's navel and the young woman felt Joanna push her crotch into her bum.

"Ye-" The words caught in her throat. "Yes, please."

"Good." Her other hand released the girl's hair and manoeuvred it onto the back of her slender neck.

"Do you want to see me again?" Zara murmoured.

Her heart thudded in her chest as Joanna paused, contemplating the question for an agonising amount of time. "Of course." She concluded lightly.

Zara's shoulders shifted slightly, a touch of tension dissipating. "But, I need you to understand something, Darling." She whispered in a serious yet not unkind tone, pushing the relief from Zara's mind as she wound right back up. "If I tell you to do something, you know you can say no. Do you understand?"

Did she hell, was Zara's initial reaction. Bewilderment flashing across her lust maddened face as those slender fingers crept further down her body, making it very difficult for her to concentrate.

"Zara?" Joanna pushed for an answer. The girl stammered; having thought about it, she supposed she did have a choice. Joanna hadn't forced her to do anything; Zara had ordered the taxi, practically undressed herself - Jesus, now was a case and point. When Joanna had made the move, she was met by a writhing, begging, wanton Zara. "Do you realise you can say no?" Joanna pressed.

"I... I suppose... Oh God-" Her long legs weakened as Joanna's slender fingers reached her mound. Zara bucked in reaction, teeth gritted as Joanna's fingers trailed tantalisingly close to her wetness.

"I won't touch you until you answer me.' Joanna breathed in her ear before planting another kiss on the delicate skin of the girl's neck. "Do you know you can say no to me?"

Zara's heart was now thundering behind her ribcage. "I... erm... I honestly haven't, haven't thought about saying no to you." She managed truthfully.

"No." Joanna mused, "You've been extremely willing. What about this?" Her slender fingers swept Zara's locks to one side, exposing her neck as she did so and without anymore warning bit the side of Zara's throat. Zara moaned loudly as she acutely felt the dig of enamel, twinges of pain sending volts of pleasure through her.

The young woman winced, but instead of moving away from Joanna, she pressed into her, Zara's backside grinding against the woman's denim clad crotch.

"You haven't answered my question Zara." Jesus, she was merciless, "Do you know you can say no to me?" Fingers of both hands started to creep; the right moved further towards her surely dripping pussy, the other one around the front of her tense neck and onto her throat.

"I do. Now. I do now." Zara pleaded. "Oh God!" She pined, as she felt an index and ring finger trace down her damp lips.

"Good girl." Joanna smiled and tightened long fingers around Zara's throat as her other hand moved back up, toying cruelly with her victim.

Zara couldn't say what was the biggest turn on; the hand between her legs or the manageable pressure being applied to her throat but whichever one it was, was driving her into a writhing, whining, perspiring mess. And this was before Joanna introduced her middle finger and at an excruciating pace dragged the digit up the young woman's slit.

Zara's knees buckled as her wetness was spread slowly up and down her cleft, that finger coming dangerously close to her clit. "However," The young woman's dark eye's went wide. However? However what?

"Please, Jo." She begged, terrified Joanna wouldn't finish the job in hand.

"Patience, Darling." She cooed. "I was just pointing out that," Simultaneously, the hand on the young woman's throat tightened a fraction and the other slipped downwards, before two fingers were pushed into the young woman.

Characteristically strong legs almost gave way as Zara let out a low moan and instantly ground herself into the exploring digits. "That right now, you're so desperate to get off I'll wager you'd say I could do anything to you. Is this right?" Fingers of both hands curling into the girl, who's eye's rolled back in their sockets, barely able to nod in agreement.

"At least you're honest." Joanna commented fairly, as if discussing some kind of transaction. "Do you like what I'm doing now?" Zara let out a noise she hoped would suffice, the octave increasing as Joanna bit her hard on the shoulder.

"Good, girl." A tender kiss where teeth marks had been moulded. "I just need you to do one more thing for me, Za-."

"Anything." Zara managed to gasp, causing Joanna to snigger.

"Take a few days and think on what you want, please." She pulled her fingers from Zara, leaving the young woman feeling empty, but that sensation was pushed from her mind as Joanna turned her attention to Zara's clit, fingers circling at a teasing pace.

"Oh fuck! Yes, Joanna." She groaned, answering the question without really thinking about it.

The movement of the two fingers shifted from a soft circling to a frantic motion which caused the young woman to cry out. Joanna's hand moved, releasing Zara's throat but instantly silencing her cries as a palm muffled the girl's squeal.

The sounds of her own stifled breathing billowed in Zara's ears as her ass bucked hard against the older woman who mercilessly rubbed her. Zara was on fire; exquisite pleasure was all she could feel coursing through her shuddering body; the biting, the fingers around her neck, being naked when Joanna remained fully clothed and now the hand over her babbling mouth was everything and more that Zara craved. As was evident in just how strong a climax coursed through the architect.

The older woman struggled to hold the spasming figure in her arms and Zara had to catch herself on the wall to maintain her balance as the pressure within her finally released. Wave upon pleasurable wave washed over her as her muffled cries filled the Georgian hallway; all the while Joanna's relentless fingers swirled around the sensitive skin, taking her to a height, that until hours ago, she hadn't known existed.

************************

Zara let out a frustrated groan as aching arms refused to cooperate. Her chest heaved, perspiration trickled down her back and the harness dug into her waist and bum. Thrusting herself forward, strong fingers gripping for more purchase; yet, she was in unfamiliar territory, where was she supposed to go from here? What was she supposed to do? Not to mention the rope wasn't helping her efforts. Knowing her companion couldn't hear, she tried to wordlessly communicate for it to be slackened, but to no avail.

Gritting her teeth, the athletic woman, knowing she was running out of options, pushed her anxieties to one side and went for it. Willing her body to comply and ignore the possible pain she'd feel, Zara propelled herself and let out a satisfied grunt as fingertips gripped the prize. Nails curling in an attempt for more purchase, but it was unobtainable and her sweaty grip started to slip. Her stomach convulsed and with a few failed thrashes of her legs the young woman slipped into the abyss.

"Give it up, Zara." Steve shouted as he quickly belayed her. She stood unsteadily before him, having just been lowered from the dizzying height.

"It's that black route." She panted, looking back up at the climbing wall. "You get three quarters of the way up and there's not a hold in sight."

He followed her glance, rubbing his stubbled chin. "What about that there?" He pointed, the muscles in his arm flexing as he did so. "Go over to the left and up rather than in the middle where you were."

"Oh." Zara said, slightly crestfallen. "I hadn't thought of that." He sniggered at her, clearly desperate to make a scathing remark. "I'll go up again, whilst it's fresh in my mind. Just let me adjust this." Her concentration moved from holds peppering the hundred foot wall to her harness. She tugged at the turquoise nylon. "Oh I hate this thing!" Zara snapped in frustration.

"Don't worry, by the sounds of how Saturday went you'll be getting plenty of practise with one of these soon enough." He slipped his fingers around the harness' padded waistband and thrust his friend's hips back and forth.

"Get off!" She snapped, attempting to keep her concentration on the route she was about to climb. "How long have you been waiting to make a harness joke anyway?" She could imagine it was on the tip of his tongue before they even reached the climbing centre.

"Not as long as you've been wanting Professor McKenzie to slip into hers."

In the fraction of the second it took the brunette to blink, Zara was granted a graphic image of Joanna pushing into her from behind. The older woman's bare chest pressing into Zara's arching back as hands roamed over her stomach and down. She flicked the image out of her mind, ponytail swishing as she did so. "It's not all about sex, Steve." She blushed as she placed freshly chalked hands on the black holds before her.

"How am I supposed to know that? It's Wednesday and you've told me bugger all." He responded, but Zara wasn't listening. She had spent the majority of the last four days thinking about Joanna. Her and Steve's usual Wednesday night climbing session turned out to be the perfect distraction.

Not to say that she didn't want to discuss things with her friend. Far from it; as soon as Joanna had dropped her at her apartment, Zara had wanted to call Steve, give him every detail, ask him the questions whirring through her mind. However, every time she went to do so she pulled up. Joanna was such a private person, so closed and guarded. Talking about what had happened between them almost seemed, disrespectful?

"You want to go get some dinner?" She panted as he lowered her back to earth once more.

"I'd rather go get a drink so you'll spill the beans." He retorted, unable to keep the annoyance from his voice. "I've listened to you prattle on about this woman for months, put up with your whole denial bullshit, drove you there on Saturday. What the hell Zara?"

"I just needed time." The brunette muttered, busying herself with untying the long rope. He huffed, muttering something about avoiding her.

"Steve?" She asked after a moment.

"What?" He said gruffly.

"Are you hangry?"

An hour later the pair were back in the city centre and settling into a cozy table in Oregano, a small but popular Italian that served good value pizza and even cheaper Chianti. Bonus points for the fact they could get a table instantly whilst being dressed in tracksuit bottoms and hoodies.

"And what?" Steve asked, swallowing his mouthful, "You have this mind blowing sex and you," He pointed a fork at her in disbelief, "Stay the night?"

The young woman shrugged, "Yeah. I mean it was really late."

"Pffft, because that's ever stopped you doing a hit and run." He snorted, "What happened?"

"I told you; we went to the dinner and then, you know. It was late. I stayed the night." Steve didn't try to hide his skepticism, although, it was the truth, wasn't it? "So, how are things with you?" She asked breezily, keen to move the conversation along now that she'd got just enough off her chest.

"Oh, don't even." The young man scoffed. "Why did you stay? And don't give me the it was late bullshit."

The two friends went round in circles, mainly because Zara didn't have an answer. "It never crossed my mind to leave, Steve. It honestly didn't." She could feel the colour rising in her cheeks at the revelation. "And, going back to the hit and run comment, I haven't done that in forever."

"Ok, fine. You're practically a virgin." He retorted, rolling his eyes sarcastically. "You didn't just stay the night though," He persisted, not unkindly. "You told me you didn't get home until late on Sunday."

"Steve, I don't think you're grasping the concept of how late it was." She said, leaning conspiratorially close. "Like, five in the morn-"

"You shagged until five in the morning!" He exclaimed loudly.

"Would you shut up!" Zara hissed.

"We'll take another bottle, please." He smiled at a passing waitress who gave Zara an impressed look. "Still," Flicking his attention back to her, "That leaves another twelve hours in her company. Why did you stay so long?"

"I don't know." Zara snapped defensively. "It just got late, the time passed... quickly, I enjoyed her company. Is that what you want?"

"Now we are getting somewhere. What did you enjoy about it?" He regarded her expectantly before picking up a slice of her pizza.

What was she supposed to say? I liked how Joanna chastised me, dominated me, took control of me.

"Fine." Steve humphed at her silent response. "You've just said she's this blunt, irritable closed book. Hardly your type?"

Zara's palms were sweating, her mind already foggy with Joanna, let alone half a bottle of wine. Had she not felt guilty for avoiding her best friend this week, she'd have called it a night. However, he was right, he'd put up with a lot from her and there were also the questions that burned within her. Questions, Steve could perhaps answer. "Is it different?" She asked tentatively, toying with the almost untouched pizza.

A bottle of wine was plonked unceremoniously on their table. "Is what different?" Steve frowned, topping up her glass, then his own. "Also." He gestured to her plate. "You need to eat."

"When, when it's someone of the same... gender, you know, another woman, or man." She gestured to her friend before picking up a slice.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds