• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Boarding School Ch. 01

Boarding School Ch. 01

Part I: Study Session

All characters in this series are fictitious, as are the encounters between characters. The boarding school is at the high-school level, and all characters involved in the stories are over the age of 18.

Part I: Study Session contains anal sex and tit fucking.

***********************

It was only two weeks into the school year, and already Rob was stressing over homework. He just didn't get biology; it was that simple. He had gotten back his grade for the first quiz -- a C minus -- and cringed. "How am I going to get by if I can't even get a decent grade on a biology quiz?" he had thought. Luckily for him, Amanda knew what she was doing -- she had gotten an A minus -- and she was nice enough to offer to help Rob out by studying with him for the next one.

"So, wait, gametes are haploid? What does that even mean?" Rob pushed the book away, sighing in frustration.

"It's really simple, Rob," Amanda said soothingly. "All it means is that they carry one complete set of chromosomes. So, haploid, in the case of humans, means 23 chromosomes."

"Oh, alright, I get it now... Why is it that you can explain this stuff so clearly, and I just don't get it in class?"

"Maybe because you keep sneaking glances at Trisha instead of paying attention?"

Rob looked at Amanda in shock. Was he being that obvious?

Amanda was grinning back at him. "So, I'm on to something, then?" she teased. "Or maybe it's Katherine you've got your eye on... Hate to break it to you, but I think she's taken."

"Har har, you're really funny, you know that?" Rob responded sarcastically. Maybe he should be more subtle: if Amanda had noticed, maybe others had as well. It was true, though. It wasn't his fault, though, was it? He couldn't help it that Trisha was sexy and Katherine was intriguing, to say the least. Maybe it was his imagination, but he was pretty sure that Trisha had been flirting with him recently: she had gotten over her shyness, at least.

"Let's just get back to studying, alright?" he said, quickly.

"Alright, alright, no need to get touchy about it," Amanda said, and they went back to studying.

What Amanda had said a half hour earlier was still going through Rob's mind when next to him Amanda sighed deeply.

"Phew, I don't think I can study anymore. My neck hurts from being hunched over, my hair's a mess, and I'm all cross-eyed too, look!"

"Your hair's great, and you don't look cross-eyed to me. You look fine. Better, even."

The words were out of his mouth before Rob could think twice.

"What do you mean by that?" Amanda asked, with one eyebrow raised.

"Well... uh... I... uh..."

"How articulate," Amanda said, winking at him. "Sounds to me like Trisha and Katherine aren't the only ones you've been checking out. Am I right?"

Rob didn't see any way out of this, so he decided to just be honest. "Yeah, alright. I have checked you out."

"How long have you been doing that?" Amanda asked, a note of interest in her voice.

"Well, I guess since the first day I met you, when I helped you carry some of your stuff in here," Rob responded, his confidence growing slightly.

"What a coincidence." Amanda smiled at him, "me too."

With that, Amanda went back to her biology book, leaving Rob in a stunned silence.

Rob kept sneaking glances at Amanda after that. He noticed how her strawberry blonde hair shone in the light of the desktop lamp. He noticed how she would tap her pen against her lips when she was thinking. She'd called him out on his actions, and hadn't gotten angry with him. "That has to be a good thing, right?" he thought. "Maybe if I..."

He stretched his arms behind his head, stretching them up into the air, and slowly he moved his right arm through the air to Amanda's shoulder.

Amanda caught his arm in the air, and turned toward him. "Now I know you're not that lame, trying to put your arm around my shoulder. Am I right?" She laughed, "what are we, in middle school?"

Rob grinned sheepishly, knowing that she was right.

"If you want my attention, Rob, all you need to do is ask for it. It's that simple. Ask me, go on."

"Um... can I kiss you? I guess?"

"There you go, that's more like it," and without a moments hesitation, Amanda leaned over and kissed him long and hard. She withdrew and asked, "Can I ask you a question now?"

"Sure, go for it," Rob said, confident from the kiss.

"Can I see your cock?"

Rob didn't know what to answer. On the one hand, she had asked for it herself, but he just didn't feel right just whipping it out. Amanda could sense his hesitation and took matters into her own hands.

"I'll just take your silence as a yes," she said, and she started unzipping his fly. "Stand up, so I can loosen your belt and pull your pants down."

Rob knew better than to argue with her, and did as he was told.

His semi-hard cock hung in the air in full view. Rob felt odd, considering how he had only bargained on a biology study session. Still, the tension hung in the air, along with a sense of possibility.

Amanda was staring intently at his cock, as though she was trying to get it hard just by her willpower. After what seemed like hours, Amanda looked up at Rob's face.

"It's your turn to ask me a question," she said, unable to hide that she was panting slightly.

"Well, I've been hoping to..."

But before Rob could even finish his sentence, Amanda had gotten up out of her chair and lifted her tank top over her head, revealing a black bra. "It unhooks in the front," she said.

Rob unhooked the bra, as she clearly had invited him to, and then he took a half step backwards. Her breasts were beautiful, 34D cup globes with pink areolae and already hard nipples. He didn't wait for an invitation; instead, he reached out his hand toward her left breast.

Amanda seemed to have been waiting for this, because as soon as he started flicking her nipple with his thumb, massaging the full weight of her tit, she moaned a little. Feeling bolder, Rob leaned in to suck her left nipple.

Amanda moaned louder, still, and held his head close to her tits, encouraging him to keep sucking on them. He reached up, and massaged them while he was sucking away.

He let his right hand trail down her chest and stomach, slowly inching his way to her jeans. He brought down his other hand to open her fly, leaving Amanda's tits unattended. She opened her eyes, and saw Rob fumbling with the button and zipper. Without a word, she reached down and undid her pants herself, sliding them down her legs and to the floor. She turned around, giving Rob a view of her tight ass, barely covered by a stringy black thong. She slid this down her legs as well, leaning over slowly, and lingering with her fingers touching the floor: Rob was staring right at her pussy and ass, his mouth open at the sight.

Amanda turned around, with her hand covering her pussy lips. "No peeking" was all she said, and she knelt down in front of Rob's now fully erect cock. She looked up at him, her big green eyes betraying her horniness, and her tongue running along her lips. "It's my turn to ask a question," she said.

"Yes, oh yes..." was Rob's immediate response.

Amanda expertly sucked his cock, licking all the way down the shaft to his balls and back up again. She twirled her tongue along his purple head, teasing him. She took his head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it again and again. She moved her head up and down, moving his cock deeper into her mouth, and then further out again. She cupped his balls with her left hand, squeezing them gently, and she began stroking his shaft with her right hand. Rob moaned in pleasure.

"I can't take this much longer," Rob thought, and he pulled Amanda's head away from his swollen dick. "My turn to ask a question," he said. He guided Amanda to her bed, and laid her on her back, her head and shoulders against the wall. Now Rob knew why Amanda had covered her pussy before: it was completely bare. Her pussy lips were puffy and moist and Rob couldn't wait to taste her juices. He licked along her outer lips, twirling his tongue, teasing her, moving closer to her clit, but not licking it yet. He licked up along her inner lips, up to her clit, now it was time. He gently flicked his tongue over her clit, causing Amanda to moan loudly. He began sucking on her clit, and she became even wetter.

"Please... in... me... now..." Amanda moaned. How could Rob argue with that?

He stood up and took his cock into his right hand, moving it along Amanda's outer lips. He used his left thumb to work at her clit, still teasing her pussy with his dick. Amanda pushed herself off from the wall, and Rob's dick penetrated her in one swift motion.

Rob began to slowly start pumping in and out of her, but Amanda wanted more. "Faster... harder..." she moaned, letting out a squeal of pleasure when Rob responded to her plea. Rob pounded her with long, swift and hard strokes. Her tits swayed with the motion of their bodies, the faster Rob pounded, the faster her tits moved. Rob became hypnotized, this motion leading him on and on, and he kept pounding away at her.

Amanda's moans grew louder and louder, and her pussy tighter as she neared climax. "I'm cumming, oh yeah, I'm cumming!" she moaned, and Rob could feel the truth of these words. His cock, still pounding in her pussy was drenched in pussy juices. "Let me taste myself," Amanda gasped, still recovering from her orgasm. Rob brought his dick to her lips, and she sucked him fervently, tasting her own juices and their combined sweat.

Rob, his dick almost sucked clean by Amanda, put his cock back at her pussy entrance and drove it in deep. He resumed his pounding, until Amanda put her hand on his arm. He slowed and looked at her. "In my ass, Rob, do me in my ass." It turned him on to hear her, the sweet, friendly Amanda he'd gotten to know over the past two weeks saying these things -- to her hear talking dirty, to have her telling him what to do.

It was the first time Rob had ever anally penetrated a girl, and he figured he should move slowly at first to let her get comfortable with his cock deep inside of her anus. Amanda, however, thought differently. "Slam it into me, oh, yeah, give it to me hard!"

Rob lunged forward, his cock all the way inside her, his balls resting against her firm, curved ass cheeks. He plunged back and forth, moaning loudly himself, but not as loudly as Amanda, who seemed to be positively screaming with pleasure. He felt the aching in his balls, and he knew he would be cumming soon. He wasn't sure whether he should cum in her ass, but Amanda, as though she could read his mind, moaned out "Oh...! Fuck my tits! Cum in my mouth!"

Rob pulled out of her anus, and straddled Amanda's chest, putting his dick between those two beautiful tits. Amanda squeezed her tits together with Rob's cock nestled in between, and Rob thrust back and forth, his balls gliding along Amanda's abdomen and his purple cockhead knocking against Amanda's chin. His balls swelled, "open your mouth, I'm cumming!" And, with that, he shot his load into Amanda's open mouth. She sucked the last bit of cum from him, and smiled at him, some cum hanging from her lower lip and chin. "Biology's not so hard, is it?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Boarding School Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 760 milliseconds