Bobbie's Lesson

But Heather nodded again. "Yeah, I'm going to."

"I really don't think it's a good idea," Sam sighed. But she moved herself out of the way.

"Maybe, but I'm doing it anyway."

Heather touched her brother's shin. "Okay Bobbie, ready for another lesson?"

Bobbie glanced down at his own unflagging erection. "Not sure. I guess, maybe parts of me are."

She started rubbing her brother's leg affectionately, "I'm thinking you shouldn't leave here without learning how to make love to a girl."

Bobbie gave her a weak half-smile, "Pretty sure that Samantha just screwed my brains out."

"I don't mean that."

"Then what do you mean?"

"I mean make love. You know, the regular way." Heather stopped stroking his leg and wrapped her small hand around his ankle. "Close your eyes for me, Bobbie?"

He did as she asked but didn't understand her point. "Why?"

Honestly, I think Bobbie was the only one in the room who didn't know what was coming next.

"Just close them? And don't move."

Heather looked back at me and made a plea without words. Her big blue eyes posed her question.

I nodded, "Go ahead, honey."

She smiled and looked back at her brother. Using Bobbie's ankle for leverage, Heather slowly pulled herself off me. My softening shaft slid slowly from her sex with a wet tug.

On her knees, she made her way up the bed, pausing to slip her soaked pink panties off.

I stopped breathing. Everyone stopped breathing. The room went silent. Hell, I think time stood still. Heather threw a leg over her brother and straddled him across his knees.

"Sis?"

"Shhh, it's okay." Heather moved up again until she was straddling his thighs.

"Sis?!" Bobbie repeated more urgently.

"Yeah, it's me. Keep those eyes closed for me Bobbie."

"Why?"

She was straddling his hips now. She raised her ass up to clear his erection so that she was straddling his belly. "Because I'm your sister and what I'm about to do for you is about as wrong as it gets. This has to be our secret, honey. We can't tell anyone, okay?"

When Bobbie nodded, she reached behind herself and took his still harden length loosely in her hand.

"Oh, wow, sis..." he croaked as she stroked him gently.

"Quiet, Bobbie. Just focus on the sensations. Ignore the, uh, wrongness the best you can."

"But this doesn't feel wrong to me, sis. In fact, I've... sis... I've fantasized about this for a long time."

Heather continued to softly stroke her brother's long cock. "I know, Bobbie. But at least you were a polite little pervert. And if we're being completely honest, I've kind of thought about doing this with you before too."

Bobbie opened his eyes in wonder and she smiled down at him. She leaned down and her wavy blonde hair fell across his face. Where her hair met his, they blended together, becoming indistinguishable. The young siblings were a matched pair in so many ways.

Bobbie was frozen, probably praying he wasn't dreaming as Heather kissed him gently, tentatively at first. Just a few chaste pecks on his lips. She nuzzled his nose with hers then kissed him again more firmly. Their lips parted and tongues twirled eagerly together for their first lovers' kiss. Then Heather slowly pulled away and licked across his lower lip. She hitched her hips up and slid herself down to neatly line the end of his cock up with her opening.

When his cock touched his sister's smooth outer lips for the first time, Bobbie lurched upwards automatically. She deftly steered him to the side, giggling. "Easy buddy."

"Sorry."

She smiled, stroked his cock a few more times and planted her free hand on his hip to hold him still. Then she centered him against her entrance again. Heather's mouth fell open slightly as her brother's tip parted her outer lips. Her little labia bulged slightly as they puckered and split to accept him. Her eyelids fluttered while his shaft eased into her slowly. She kept one hand pushing against his hip for balance and to keep him from jumping up again.

They both groaned as she slowly slid further down onto him. After a few inches she rose back up and then slid back down. As more and more of her brother's nearly eight inch length pushed into her, Heather began breathing carefully out through puckered lips, savoring the illicit penetration. When he was sheathed inside her completely, her shoulders slowly relaxed and she settled herself onto him comfortably.

They stared at each other silently, letting the moment sink in. There was no going back now. Neither of them could ever forget this day.

That's when I realized I was grinding my teeth together. The incest part didn't bother me but, for some reason, this was harder than watching Bobbie with Samantha. That had just been fun. Sex. I could already tell this was different. Heather was making love to another man. It was thrilling and nauseating to watch at the same time.

Samantha sensed my anxiety and joined me. She took my hand and pulled it up to her mouth then kissed it, her fingers lacing through mine. Samantha's calm acceptance washed over me. She was fine with what Heather and Bobbie were doing and it helped me get a grip on myself. After jealousy came shame at being hypocritical. Heather had been sharing me with Sammie for almost as long as we'd been together. Surely I could share her now. After shame came acceptance. If I just looked at them, what these two were doing was beautiful in its own way.

Heather was smiling warmly down at her brother. "So Bobbie, this is what a girl feels like. You're in a girl. Way up deep too. You've got a nice cock little bro'. How does it feel for you?"

"Like a dream," Bobbie sighed.

"I'm going to ride you a little now. Ready?"

"What should I do?"

"Absolutely nothing, your big sister is in charge."

Bobbie smiled. "I think I can manage that."

Heather rose off him and sank back down with a groan. She rolled her hips in circles, grinding against him and swirling his shaft around inside her hot depths.

"So, what do you think? Still going to be an ass man, Bobbie?"

"Uh uh."

"So you like pussy now?" She rose and fell on him again.

"Yeah."

"I want to hear you say it. Tell me you love pussy." She rose and fell on him again, this time more quickly.

"I love pussy."

"Tell me you love my pussy," she teased.

"I love my sister's pussy."

"You love your sister's secret pussy."

"I love my sister's secret pussy!" he howled.

"Good boy," she giggled. Heather closed her eyes and began to hump up and down freely on her brother. She was breathing through her nose rhythmically, pacing herself. She blindly reached for his hands and placed them on her hips.

Bobbie was watching her shirt-covered chest bob up and down in time with her steady posting. His sister was giving him the ride of his life. I didn't envy Bobbie's next several girlfriends. How the hell were they ever going to compete with this?

As it turned out, Heather was indeed giving her brother too good a ride. With no warning, Bobbie's hips shot upwards and he growled.

Heather's eyes flew open as she realized her brother was coming way earlier than she'd expected. Smirking, she bounced herself up and down on him, letting him enjoy his orgasm and keeping him inside her as he erupted. When he'd finished, she settled herself down onto him again, keeping him buried inside her and trapping his cum within.

When he'd recovered, she reached back with one hand to stroke his balls gently. "Feel good bro'?"

"That felt frickin' awesome," Bobbie said groggily.

"Good, I'm glad. But..." she poked him in the chest, shaking her head with a crooked grin. "You came too soon. Way too soon. When you knew you were coming you should have stopped and gotten yourself under control. Girls always come first, buster. It's a good thing I'm your sister. Any other girl would be pissed right about now."

Bobbie was apologetic, "I know, sorry, it was just too good."

"I'll take that as a compliment," she smiled down at him and tucked a lock of her gold hair behind her ear. "What I want to know, studly brother, is if you think you can you stay hard still. This is round four for you now right?

"I can try..."

"Let me rephrase, brother dear," she leaned down and lapped nastily at the tip of his nose, punctuating each phrase that came next. "Your sister is telling you to that keep that nice... big... cock... hard... in her hot... wet... tight... little... pussy."

"Whoa," Bobbie snickered, "The slutty talk is totally helping,"

Heather giggled. "I kinda figured it might. But I know how to seal the deal..."

Heather's hands went to the bottom of her pink babydoll t-shirt. She slowly pulled it up, bunching it in her hands to expose the flat, tanned surface of her belly. She tugged it up further and the bottom of her pink bra peeked out.

She eyed her brother shrewdly, "I bet it would help if I took off my shirt. Wouldn't seeing me shirtless help you stay hard for me?"

Bobbie could only nod.

"Touch my stomach Bobbie," she reminded him. "Girls want to feel your hands on them while they make love. It's not just about the poking part."

Bobbie stroked her belly with his fingertips and she pulled the shirt up over her head and threw it to the floor. She was now naked except for her bra. Heather's giant round breasts were pressed together in its over-filled pink cups. The fabric was sheer enough that the outlines of her slightly darker pink areolas were visible and her erect nipples made distinct bumps. She cupped her breasts through the bra and squeezed them until they threatened to pop out.

"So, does seeing your big sister's tits help?" she asked with wide-eyed mock innocence.

It was a completely rhetorical question.

"They're the ones you've fantasized about, Bobbie. The ones you used to picture when you jerked off in the bathroom." Heather grinned knowingly.

The surprise showed on Bobbie's face. "Huh? How did you...?

"Oh come on, I knew. You masturbated twice a day for the last three years before I left for college, you dope," she laughed. "Wanna know a secret? Sometimes I snuck up to the bathroom door and listened, wondering if I'd hear you call out my name. It's a good thing you never did. I might have kicked down the door and finished you off myself." Heather nibbled her lip. "Did I make you horny back then, Bobbie? Was it hard to look at me and not touch me?

"Yeah," he admitted sheepishly.

Sam's chimed in from next to me, "You're getting pretty good at the naughty talk there, girlie."

Heather turned to look at us with a wicked half-smile. "Thanks, I had a great teacher." It was true, Sam's nasty talking skills were epic. Heather swiveled back to her brother. "So, Bobbie, do you want to see them? Your sister's big round boobies?"

"Fuck yeah."

"Okay, I guess it's fair. You've waited so patiently for what, five years now?"

She reached behind her and unclasped her bra. Her hands came forward again to hold the bra in place while she shrugged each of its tiny shoulder straps off. She let the bra inch slightly downward and she leaned over deeply, dangling the exposed uppermost part of her cleavage in his face.

Bobbie's mouth was open and his eyes were huge. Clearly, he worshipped his sister's breasts. To be fair, if anyone's tits were worth idolizing, Heather's would be near the top of the list. In a perverse moment, I felt sorry for Bobbie. It must have been hell having Heather's magnificent body wandering around the house while he struggled to survive puberty. I'm not sure I would have made it in his place.

Heather leaned back upright and let the bra slide down further. The top part of one nipple came into view. Then the other. Then they were both exposed - perfect, tight pink nubs sticking straight out. The bra fell completely away and she tossed it to the floor.

Heather was now completely nude in front of her brother. They were both breathing shallowly, looking at each other. Bobbie's eyes were darting from his sister's face down to her round, cantaloupe-sized breasts that jutted straight out from her chest. She licked her lips and let him look. Let him stare. Let him burn her over-ripe teenage body into his brain.

When Bobbie remembered he actually had hands, he moved them to touch his sister's chest. She shook her head and leaned forward, whispering, "I wonder... what would you rather find out first? What your sister's boobs feel like? Or what they taste like?"

Bobbie's eyes basically bugged out of his head again.

"I'll make you a deal, bro'. Stay hard for me and you can put your mouth on them."

Bobbie nodded eagerly as she leaned her torso over him. One nipple was inches from his face. She dipped it closer then pulled it away, taunting him. "I'm counting on you. You're not going to let me down are you?"

Bobbie shook is head emphatically.

She lowered the perfect pink nipple into his waiting mouth and Bobbie eagerly, greedily sucked it inside. Heather's eyes slid closed. "Easy, Bobbie," she cautioned, wincing a little. "Remember, slow and gentle."

Bobbie's mouth movements slowed. His lips parted and I could see his tongue flicking gently around his sister's hardened nub.

"Much better. Good boy." She wiggled her hips and then smiled. "Good hard boy." Still crouched over her brother to let him work on her large, round tits, she shifted to hump up and down on him a few inches experimentally. He was plenty hard and between their combined fluids, they were a soaking wet mess.

She began to ride him again slowly. Her eyes closed and her mouth hung open as she fucked him leisurely and he lapped at her nipples. After several minutes of riding up and down on her brother's cock, Heather was getting flushed and her breathing grew more ragged.

Bobbie was switching from one breast to the other, lost in the dream of his sister's huge, perfect tits.

She screwed herself down onto him tirelessly. It had taken Bobbie three orgasms, but he could now hold out against the sucking heat of his sister's vice-like teen sex.

Heather's motions were soon getting more erratic, her face more flushed. She turned her head towards us and her eyes opened.

She was so lost in that faraway pleasure place that I could tell it took a moment for her vision to focus and actually see us. I had wondered if she had forgotten we were even there. Her blue eyes flashed and she smiled a wide, wanton grin as she continued grinding down onto her brother. With his face buried in her succulent young breasts, Bobbie was just along for the ride.

Heather shivered and started slamming roughly down on him. She licked her lips where they'd gone dry from panting and she moaned. Her pistoning became more urgent. Her hips were a blur as she skewered herself on her brother's long shaft.

"So damn good, " she mewled.

"Go ahead, sis, I'm..."

But she didn't need his permission.

"Shhh!" she hushed him abruptly. "Keep licking my boobs. God, I love having your mouth there. I used to have this fantasy about you sneaking into my room in the middle of the night: I would fake being asleep while you slipped under the covers to lick and suck my nipples through my t-shirt. In my fantasy, I'd come so damn hard just from that - not even touching myself. Then you'd just sneak back out of my room and we'd pretend like nothing happened. Damn that was so fucking hot."

Heather looked down at her brother, her eyes were glazed as she rode him. She was half here and half in her old fantasy. All pretenses of teaching him anything right now were gone. She was using him now.

"You'regonnamakemecome," Heather blurted it out so fast it came as one long word. "You'regonnamakemefuckin'come!" She was gasping for air now. "Coming on my brother's cock. The first pussy to come on my brother's long hard virgin..."

Heather couldn't even finish her own sentence - her orgasm stole her breath. She cried out as it raced through her. Still, she kept skewering herself on her brother. She shook her head. Her muscular thighs rippled and twitched. Her toes curled. Her hands clutched the bedspread. But she kept riding him up and down. Kept using. Kept fucking him. It was breathtaking.

"Whoa, that was really good," she said hoarsely, still bouncing slowly. "Follow me Bobbie, I want you on top now."

They rolled together, never separating, until Heather was on her back and Bobbie was above her. They started fucking steadily again. Bobbie eyes were locked on the rocking of his sister's large round tits as they humped together. She wrapped her legs around him and rose her hips to met him eagerly.

"Sis, I... I love you," he said softly, looking down at her.

"I love you too, Bobbie."

"Maybe we should have done this earlier, sis."

Heather smiled. "Uh uh, that would have been illegal, silly. We had to wait until you were a grown up."

"Sis..."

"Shhh... Bobbie, less talking and more poking. Let's just enjoy this now, okay?" She pulled him down for a long, warm kiss as they continued bouncing together.

She broke the kiss to whisper, "So deep." Then she sighed and closed her eyes. One of her hands skidded down her flat belly to play at her clit. She unwrapped her legs from Bobbie's waist and spread them. She pointed her toes and the muscles in her young legs flexed smoothly as she held them open wide.

"Harder, Bobbie," she grinned, "Do me like you've always wanted. Go ahead honey, I can take it."

She didn't have to ask twice. Her brother bore down on her and Heather squealed happily as his pace doubled. I watched her adorable little teen face squish up in concentration.

"I feel like I could go again," she whispered and turned to look at Sam and me, "but I can't quite..."

Sam never let Heather finish. Whether it was because her silly knack kicked in or because she was another woman and just naturally knew what Heather needed, it didn't matter. Sam slid onto the bed next to the bouncing siblings. She sucked one of Heather's rocking breasts into her mouth, working the smooth round orb with her lips and tongue.

Heather's jaw fell open and she gasped a breathy, "Ooooh, yeah." She twisted her fingers into Samantha's long dark hair and pulled her tighter into her chest.

But Sam wanted to play with more than Heather's tits.

"Honey, what's your first memory of Bobbie?" she asked sweetly, looking up from Heather's chest.

"Huh?" Heather panted.

"Your first memory. Think back."

"Now?" Heather smirked as her brother pummeled her body relentlessly with his long shaft, "Kinda busy here, Sam."

"C'mon, just tell me."

Heather stared at the ceiling for a long moment as her brother fucked her with all the energy of a teenage boy living his wildest sexual fantasy. Then she laughed.

"Birthday cake. We were little. It was my fourth birthday and Mom made me a Garfield birthday cake. Bobbie and I both wanted the same piece of cake. It had Odie on it."

"What happened?" Sam asked around a mouthful of Heather's rocking, round boob.

"I... I gave it to him. I love my little brother." Heather looked at Bobbie and smiled, "I wanted you to be happy."

"Mmmhmmm, ever kiss Bobbie before today?"

"Sure," Heather's answer came as a grunted. Bobbie was still fucking her vigorously.

"But ever kissed him and felt a weird little urge to linger?"

"Errr...."

"Don't be shy, now is no time for secrets," Sam chided. "For example, I have to admit that I planted a giant sloppy, smooch on my big brother the first time I got drunk. I even slipped him some tongue. How embarrassing! He still teases me about it. What about you? You never lingered?"

"Yeah."

"When was that?"

"I'd just started high school. I'd come home from playing spin the bottle for the first time. I'd been kissing boys all night. When I got home, I pecked Bobbie on the lips and... I dunno... I drew it out for an extra second. With my lips pressed against his. No tongue or anything. It was... it was nice." Heather looked up at her brother, "I wanted to know what you kissed like."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds