• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Bobby & Tina

Bobby & Tina

That weekend, Bobby's Aunt Christina, known to the family as Tina, had come home on a visit for the first time in two years. She lived in Europe, and Bobby hadn't seen her since he was twenty. Tina was Bobby's mother's youngest sister, and she was only ten years older than Bobby. While Bobby was growing up, his aunt Tina seemed a lot older than he was, beautiful and worldly-wise. But by the time he was eighteen and she was 28, they seemed more like brother and sister, to Bobby.

As a young teenager Bobby had only ever gotten handjobs from his girlfriends, and it was Tina who had introduced Bobby to oral sex. She had left Bobby's imagination forever enslaved to the image of cumming on a girl's lips and face. Bobby was going on 18 at the time, and incredibly potent, when Tina seduced him. For the next two years, his repeated ejaculations on Tina's face (when they were able to snatch an hour or two alone together, she would often bring him to orgasm 3 or 4 times) were the reason, or so Tina often told Bobby, that her skin was so soft and creamy.

--Lashings of protein, baby, she would breathe as yet again she spread the thick semen across her cheeks, chin, nose and forehead. I don't need mud-packs while I've got you.

Tina was a tall redhead with deep breasts and skin so pale and milky it made her startling, naturally red lips even more noticeable in her pretty face. She had wavy red hair that often obscured her soft, round foxy face.

When she shook her hair away from her face you could tell from the way she let her lower lip jut out a little that Tina knew that every man's eyes were drawn to her mouth. It was even softer and more enticing than the rest of her soft, sweet- smelling body. Tina took a lot of trouble to keep her skin peachy-soft. She kept out of the sun, used plenty of lotions. But the best lotion of all, her secret recipe, as she told young Bobby, was cum.

Tina's long red hair had been her crowning glory, and it was a shock for Bobby when he entered his parents' sitting room and fixed his eyes on his gorgeous 30-year-old aunt. For an instant he didn't even recognize her and wondered who this green-eyed teenager was, jumping up from the sofa and running over to greet him. Tina's red hair was cropped boyishly short around her face, making her look even younger than she did already, with her perfect skin and pixie features.

--Aunt Tina! was all Bobby could gasp, as she hugged him, pressing her huge breasts into his chest.

--God, how you've grown, Tina murmured admiringly as she pulled away from Bobby. Making sure that Bobby's parents weren't looking, Tina let her gaze drop pointedly to the bulge in Bobby's jeans. You were big enough before I went away, Tina purred. I couldn't imagine you getting any bigger!

Or you, Bobby thought, letting his eyes roam over Tina's massive boobs. Big as they were before she'd left for Europe, they were certainly even bigger and heavier now, and Bobby felt a sharp twinge of jealousy to think of the hands that must have fiercely squeezed and stroked his aunt's huge hooters, during the past few years. Then, when his eyes met Tina's, the dancing excitement in her pale, gold-flecked green eyes told him all he wanted to know. She wanted to fuck him as much as ever.

Bobby found himself hoping that while she was in Europe she hadn't discovered some fancy skin cream that she prized more highly than she used to prize cum. For weeks now he'd been jerking off to the thought of fucking his young aunt's lips and face again, remembering how she used to kneel before him and shiver and groan and talk dirty as he squirted his teenage load all over her, how he would ring her soft red lips with hot white spunk while she wantonly licked her red lips clean of each successive squirt of cum.

And now here she was at last, looking prettier and more sensual than ever.

They made a date to meet at Bobby's, the next day, so he could show Tina his new place. He'd make her Sunday lunch, he suggested, knowing that his girlfriend Jilly would be eating Sunday lunch with her parents. Sunday lunch sounds perfect, Tina purred, adding under her breath so that only Bobby could hear: So long as you brew me up one of your specials to go along with it, baby.

--Just one? Bobby murmured.

--Make that a six-pack, Tina whispered, licking her soft mouth suggestively. I'm so hungry for you I haven't been able to leave myself alone for weeks.

On Sunday, Bobby hardly let Tina through the door before she was in his arms with her massive tits grinding against his chest, her nipples already stiff as cork and burning into him through his shirt, and his mouth on hers devouring the soft full lips he'd been dreaming about ever since he heard she was coming home. Tina was as tall and slim as he was and Bobby thrilled to the feel of her lush tits and strong, straining body, sinewy under the silky-soft skin, as his hands roamed from her nipples to her tiny ass and up between her legs to her fiery crotch. He brought one hand up to hold her lovely head as he feasted on her full, fragile, incredibly luscious red mouth, pulling back to stare at its flushed, swelling pout, before crushing it again in a long ferocious kiss.

Tina's manicured hands were already working madly at his cock beneath his jeans. He could feel her rubbing, stroking and capturing the huge head under her palm as if making sure that his swollen cockhead really was as huge as she'd been remembering it in her jerk-off fantasies. For an instant their eyes met, and Bobby knew what was in Tina's mind as her pale green eyes blazed hotly up at him.

--Like we used to, baby? Shall I do you that way? Tina murmured through swollen lips.

Bobby nodded, his heart pounding and his legs shaking with excitement.

Tina had always loved to have him stand over her, naked, while she knelt fully clothed and sucked and jerked him off until his great gouts of semen squirted on her face and bounced and slopped onto her blouse and skirt, soiling her all over.

--I'm going to do you the way we both like it, Tina murmured hoarsely. Till you cover me in cum. She reached up and kissed him, fiercely and long.

Then he felt his aunt's fingers leave his cock to rip at his shirt buttons, as she tore her mouth from his, unable to wait any longer, and started to kiss her way down his chest, mumbling the litany of dirty words that had inflamed them both that very first time in Bobby's bedroom at home, the week before his 16th birthday...

They'd been alone in the house. 26-year-old Tina was downstairs watching TV and Bobby was upstairs trying to get his homework done, listening to rock music and struggling to keep his mind off the image of his sexy aunt and her pretty, sensual face. In the end, he succumbed and took his painfully hard cock out and started to stroke himself off.

Bobby was just about to come when a soft knock on the door sent him into convulsive efforts to close his pants over his almost-bursting erection.

Come in, he called hoarsely, and blushed hard when the door opened to show the smiling face he'd been kissing in his jerk-off fantasy. Tina's broad, teasing smile grew wider still. It didn't take much to guess what Bobby had been doing.

--What are you up to, baby?' Tina purred, coming over to Bobby and standing behind him with her arms draped over his shoulders.

--Homework.

--Boring, huh? You wanna know what I've been doing?

--Watching TV?

--Nope. Guess!

Instead of going down, Bobby's erection was more painfully close to orgasm than ever, as Bobby's head reeled from the closeness of Tina's hot, perfumed body and the waves of musk she gave off. Bobby tried to sit as still as possible in case the friction of his pants against his dick brought him off, as he was sure it could after he'd masturbated to the edge of orgasm. And now he had Tina's big breasts pressed against his back...

--Give up? Tina purred. I've been masturbating. My little 'gina was itching and dripping and the only thing to do was to jerk off.

For Bobby, it was shocking enough to hear Tina use language like this, never mind the image it conjured in his head: his luscious aunt with her hand between her legs, bringing herself off. He couldn't speak.

--And d'you know what I thought about when I jerked off, Bobby? Tina continued. She lowered her soft, gorgeous mouth to his ear, and whispered:

--Your big penis.

Before Bobby could respond, Tina swung Bobby's swivel chair around and stepped back so that he wound up facing her, still blushing, incredulous, and horny as hell, not knowing whether to cover the huge erection bulging out of his pants. He was certain that if he touched it he would erupt into orgasm.

--It's okay, baby, Tina cooed, reading his mind. You can touch it. I'd like you to touch it for me. I don't care if you come in your pants. If you do I'll lick up all your sweet teenage spunk and do you again until you come where I need you to come. All over my lips and face. Would you like that?

Unable to even croak an answer, Bobby managed a pleading nod.

Tina smiled, gazing down at his pants.

--I've seen what you've got down there, baby. Out by the pool, sunbathing... you know I've been watching you. Watching those erections you try to hide by jumping into the water. I can't stop thinking about it. I think you've probably got the biggest damn cock I've ever come across. Stand up for me, Bobby.

Bobby stood, still reeling from Tina's perfume and the sweet aroma of her gorgeous full-breasted body. He watched as if in a trance as Tina's hands moved towards his pants. But his cock wasn't in a trance, and even before Tina's slim fingers touched the huge, straining bulge of cloth, Bobby felt his dick twitch and give a huge throb.

Tina saw it too, and gasped with excitement.

--Oh God, Bobby groaned. I'm going to come.

--Yessss! Tina hissed, shaking with anticipation. Cum, cum for me, cum in your pants, baby, I want to watch!

Delicately, she put a hand over the great shaft of Bobby's ten-incher and felt the heat and the throbbing pulse of it through his pants. Once, twice, she gently shucked it up and down, as they both stared at the huge tent his penis made under the cloth.

And then Bobby yelled as the most violent orgasm he had ever known racked his body and jerked his penis, pulsing out a burst of semen so strong and huge that it forced its way through the thin cloth that was stretched to bursting over his cockhead. The eruption not only soaked the tent of cloth with all the cum that dripped back onto his raging cock, inside his shorts, but squirted a thick ooze of white spunk clean through the material of his pants.

--Oh God yes! Tina moaned. I've never seen anything like it. Keep coming, baby, keep coming...

And she continued to shuck his giant boner up and down through his pants, as they both watched and she urged him on with obscene fantasies.

--Imagine it's my face in front of your big cock, imagine you're shooting all over my face and I love it. It's what I've been dreaming about. I've been jerking off over it, baby, picturing your big penis squirting onto my face, squirting onto my lips, Oh God yes...

From the huge throbbing jerks of his cock, Tina could tell how much this was exciting him, and she could feel the semen running down inside his pants as she shucked him, crazily now, keeping his orgasm going.

--It's my lips you want, isn't it, baby, I've seen you staring at them, I know you've been jerking off thinking about my lips on your penis, haven't you...

Bobby's strangled cries and groans had turned to moans of exquisite pain and pleasure as Tina shucked him furiously through cum after cum until his huge penis started to slacken and twitch helplessly under the drenched cloth.

--Imagine fucking my mouth, baby, imagine fucking my sweet mouth until it's raw, you're going to do it, I'm going to suck you off now. Watch, just watch.

As Bobby stared, Tina tore at his belt buckle and zipper and pulled down his pants, exposing the huge red hose of his gigantic cock, still dribbling semen. His shorts were drenched with globs of spunk and his thighs and pubic hair, shiny and sticky with cum, held nuggets of thick white spunk which Tina gazed at hungrily.

--Watch me now, baby, Tina purred, and sank her gorgeous face into his crotch, avidly licking semen and smearing her achingly pretty features with his slime.

--Take off your shirt, she commanded and, as he did so, she pulled of his shoes and socks and dragged off his pants and dripping, warm, spunk-soaked shorts, her face still laving at his cock and balls like a starving woman.

--Oh God, Tina, don't stop, Bobby moaned, gazing down in disbelief as he watched his gorgeous young aunt eat up every drop of his slime and still lick at his cock with her warm, driving tongue, until the huge organ began to stiffen again under the loving warmth of her mouth and nuzzling face.

--I knew it, Tina muttered into his reviving flesh. It's the biggest, most luscious fucking cockmeat I've ever seen. And it's fucking mine, all mine. I'm going to make you cum and cum until you faint.

And she did. Again and again that night, Tina made Bobby stand over her as she swabbed his massive penis with her face and tongue and jerked him and jerked him with her slim hands until he erupted all over her face and her tits in their spunk stained bra. Both of them lost count of the number of times Bobby came. But for Bobby what remained in his head forever was the image of luscious Tina absolutely drenched and smeared from top to toe in his spunk, her clothes streaked and filthy and her face caked with semen... with the exception of her heavenly soft rose-red lips, which she licked and licked and kept clean of sperm, to excite him to one more orgasm, and another, and another.

It became their secret ritual, the cumbath she jerked out of him every time they were able to make time alone, in his bedroom or hers, in the bushes in the park, in her car, anywhere and everywhere, both of them obsessed with the same thing: his cum-spurting cock and her face.

And now, four years on, after all the fantasies and memories that had aroused Bobby and his aunt Tina while they'd been apart, thinking of how eagerly she took his cum on her smiling, ecstatic face, here it was again at last, that wonderful moment of release.

--Cum, baby, Tina muttered throatily up at Bobby as she crouched before his powerful thighs and gazed as if bewitched at his massive penis, the biggest she had ever known. Cum as if you'd been saving it up for me ever since I left. Cum until my face is so completely covered in your wonderful, rich slime that you can't see who I am, just a girl's face covered in your thick semen. Loving it, inhaling it, swallowing it, letting it dry until I suck and jerk you to another cum, more wet splashes all over my face....

Jesus, she knew how to talk him off, Bobby thought as his mind reeled with the aura of her words, the aroma of her body and the sight of her incredibly pretty face and mouth there beneath him, nuzzling his cock, pleading for him to spurt on her. There was no-one like her. He'd taught Jilly to talk dirty, but it was Tina's words he would always hear in his head, Tina's frenzy for cock and cum, her utter enslavement to his penis and his cock-juice.

Once, twice, he shucked the giant erection. It was hard as warm marble. He watched Tina kiss the very tip in an ecstacy of adoration.

--Jesus, Bobby, she muttered, gazing up at him over the huge cockhead, It must be twelve inches long. I didn't think even you could get this big. Cum, for God's sake, please, I can't wait any longer. Cum on me all fucking afternoon.

--I didn't think I could get this big either, Bobby croaked. It's all for you, Tina. Only for you. Take it, you sweet pretty bitch. And with one furious up-and- down-and-up-again he felt the numbess invade his cock and the ecstacy take over his body. And Bobby screamed out his bliss as he watched the first deluge of semen arc up into the air and descend to splatter his aunt's luscious, sensual features, both of them crying out their joy and knowing it was only the first of many, many lavish cumshots that would decorate her pretty face in the hours to come.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Bobby & Tina

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 359 milliseconds