• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Bobby Before the Car Wash

Bobby Before the Car Wash

12

This is a somewhat short LW story that ties in with the NC Bobby and the Cheerleader Car-Wash series. My personality tends to be reflected in my stories. I am an upfront guy, sometimes confrontational on some matters. Over the decades, I've had a few friends who were the victims of cheating wives. This story, except for the mercenary career of the husband, is mostly true. Therefore, my husband characters are strong men and will never fail to confront a cheating spouse and her lover. There will always be punishment for the guilty parties.

All characters and ISR are fictional and were created by me. Beware the story tags.

*****

THE PRESENT: WYOMING

It was nice spring day in Wyoming. I was sitting on the patio sipping the cappuccino and homemade banana nut bread that my naked, pregnant wife Emma had made that morning. She and I sat in the loveseat under a blanket as she sipped her hot chocolate. She rested her blonde-haired head on my shoulder as I put my arm around her ex-cheerleader body.

"Bobby, was there any girl in your life before you met us three girls? I mean like a serious relationship, like were you married before? Exclusive?"

There was a long pause.

"Well there was Missy. Melissa Elaine Archer. Missy and I first met when I was..." I recalled as I began to get misty-eyed.

Real men don't cry. Real men don't become cuckolds. Real men protect their families.

25 YEARS AGO: HILLSGLEN COLLEGE

Missy and I first met when I was visiting the college as a favor to an old Army buddy of mine who was teaching there. As an Army veteran and the co-owner of International Security Response Inc. (ISR), my friend wanted me to present the military and civilian challenges of international security to his students. ISR was and still is an international security firm that provides security for businesses, celebrities, and governments. We have our headquarters in Texas. Our 22 employee company is made up of military and law enforcement veterans. We have automatic weapons, bomb-proof cars, IT specialists, a jet, and so on. We only accept cash payments. Basically, we are mercenaries, soldiers of fortune.

One of his students was Missy, a 20-year old junior, who wanted to interview me as part of a project for his class and to have my story included into the Veterans History Project Yearbook. She was beautiful. My brunette-haired goddess stood about 5'5" tall, had C-cup breasts, and she had this athletic body that got her a tennis team scholarship.

During the interview, she asked me a series of interview questions starting from my parents to what I was doing today. I immediately felt at ease with her and liked her a lot. At the end of the interview, she acted a little nervous when she asked the last few questions.

"So are you...umm...married? Do you have kids?" she asked while looking down at her notepad.

We seemed to have some chemistry between us, and I could sense what she trying to do.

"No, I am not married. Over the years, I had a couple of close relationships that didn't pan out. Someday, I do hope to meet a sweet, cute, smart girl with brunette hair and plays college sports. Also, I hope that girl likes an older guy and wants to marry him and have kids," I said with a smile. She stared at me and smiled.

"I might know someone like her. She's available too," she coyly said.

I was 33-years old at the time, but that didn't keep me from asking her out to supper, and she quickly accepted the offer. I guess we could feel that mutual attraction. We were both athletes with her in tennis and I used to play football and basketball. We were both college orientated.

We went on a few dates until I had to lead a security team into Iraq to protect a State Department negotiation team.

Well, Missy and I kept in touch. After the mission, I went on vacation for a few months. I rented an apartment next to the college. After a month of dating, I asked her to move in with me, and so I had a roommate. She gave me her mouth and ass, but refused to give me her virgin pussy, saying that she was saving that for her wedding night. Our love grew, and we knew it was eternal.

She graduated a semester early with a Bachelor of Education degree, and after the ceremony, I got on one knee and proposed. Her parents were not happy due to my age, but her brother and sister were happy for us. I had already bought us a house near ISR headquarters and couldn't wait for her to move in after the honeymoon.

We got married in the same church her parents had married in before. On our honeymoon in Hawaii, I took the cherry that she had saved for me. Missy insisted on supper first followed by me de-virginizing her. She wore this yellow floral summer dress that was mid-thigh and low neckline. She has a a white flower in her hair and had 4" white sandals with stiletto heels. We went to dinner at some expensive Luau. The food and entertainment was fantastic. Later we danced, and as we did, I noticed many of the men staring at her.

An hour later, I had to go to the restroom. when I got back, she was being hit on by this young guy who looked like one of them actors. I approached her from behind her. The guy knew she was married, yet he had the audacity to try to sweet-talk her into leaving with him.

"Look jerk, I'm married and very happily so. My husband and I keep each other loved and happy. You're garbage compared to him. Now get lost before he comes back and kicks your ass," my lovely young wife said as she waved her wedding rings at the trouble-maker.

I grabbed her from behind by putting my arms around her waist, and I kissed her neck. Then I smiled at the jerk. He waved me off and walked away.

When we got back to our room, I sat down and told Missy to strip naked slowly. She unzipped her dress and slid it down her athletic legs. Then she removed her bra and heels. Then her panties came off and threw them at me. She knelt down in front of me and pulled out my cock. She started giving me a blowjob that while it wasn't the best I ever had, I liked it the most since it came from her.

After several minutes, I couldn't take it anymore. My cock was a steel rod. I carried her to the bedroom and laid her on it. I pulled of my clothes in like ten seconds as she opened her legs and played with her nipples. I went between her legs and put my manhood to her virgin lips. We stared at each other as I slowly went in and stopped when I felt her virgin barrier. I pulled back and rammed in hard and fast. She yelped in pain as I fully penetrated her in one power stroke which made me feel bad for a moment.

"It's...It's okay. Let's keep going," Missy said in pain.

I pulled her feet up by her head and pounded her with long strokes that caused her to moan in pain as I partially entered her cervix. She wasn't getting any pleasure, and I didn't want her wedding night to be crap memory So I changed my angle so that I was rubbing her G-Spot while my right thumb rubbed her clit. Her moans of pain turned to that of lust, She thrusted back at me, and now we fucked in sync. The fuck frenzy went on for a long time, then I roared and shot my baby-makers deep into her womb.

She was already cumming, shouting "Yesss, Yessss, Harder Bobby!"

We laid there in a warm afterglow, her head on my shoulder and her hand on my chest. We didn't know that was when we conceived our first child Bobby Jr. I had never thought about marriage and having kids, but now it seemed so right and important. For the rest of the trip, we had constant sex in different positions. We spent a lot of time fucking and asking for room service.

Our lives continued on like most married couples. Sure we had an occasional fight, but we never went to bed angry with each other. Missy got a teaching job with the local school district. She really striped as a teacher and totally enjoyed it.

After she became pregnant with our first baby named Grace, she did start asking me to cut back or even stop going on missions. At the time, I wasn't aware how strongly she felt about me doing dangerous dark ops missions. I wasn't empathetic enough at the time, and that would cause me massive grief later.

THE PRESENT: WYOMING

"Wow Bobby, she sounds like she was your one true love. I also noticed that you were 12 years younger than her. You like those hot young girls, huh?" she laughed, and I laughed back. Then I got serious.

"Yes, she was the love of my life. No girl I had ever met up to that point in my life matched up to her. Happiness can never be a constant feeling, because what happened next almost destroyed Missy and me," I said sadly.

Emma sat up and stared at me.

"Oh my gosh! What happened? Did she die?"

"No, that I could have accepted since I was a soldier and mercenary. What did happen kills a person from the inside. This painful event occurred about 20 years ago. We had been married for five years. I was 38 and she was 25. We had two cute kids: Bobby Jr. and Grace plus another on the way," I said slowly as my memory slipped back in time.

20 YEARS AGO: TEXAS

The music from the living room masked my movement up the stairs to where my master bedroom was on the second floor. I was dressed in black tactical gear carrying my Mossberg 12 Gauge Shotgun in my hands, and my modified M1911A1 45 caliber pistol was in a shoulder holster. Both had silencers made by our superb gunsmith. My Bowie Knife hung on my left hip. A body-cam was mounted over my bullet-proof vest.

The surveillance had provided proof that my dear wife had been cheating on me. When I saw and heard the evidence compiled by my team, I was devastated by it. My hopes and dreams of a permanent married life with Missy were gone.

What happened? I did everything I could to make her happy. I thought we had it all: Love, Marriage, Kids, Home, Money, and everything else. My merc work was still going well. I had only come back wounded once while we were together, and that was a tiny shrapnel wound in the upper arm and a minor concussion from a grenade blast from an escort ops in Irag. Fortunately, there had been a desk that absorbed most of the blast. I was mostly healed up by the time I got home.

Kevin Matthews, our tech surveillance sergeant, was doing his usual outstanding job of monitoring our unit members and their family members when outside their homes. We do that for safety reasons as our black security ops makes as many enemies as friends. There is always a possibility that our enemies might get revenge by striking at our families. I was on a month-long mission when all this cheating took place.

What Kevin found suspicious was that my wife Missy had always followed a regular schedule. Leave work at 3:15, pick up the kids, go home, and cook. Recently she had begun to stay until 4:30 to 5:00 P.M. on almost everyday school day. Her cell phone tracker also revealed that after school she was in her classroom and the principal's office.

Another clue was her cell phone call log. She only talked on her cell phone to the other wives. Suddenly, she was now talking to her boss Chad Wienerman in the evenings and even during lunch.

These two anomalies made Kevin decide to order increased surveillance. It was standard policy that if a spouse might be cheating to order it. After all, Trans-Global Security had a lot of secrets and couldn't afford to be compromised by a straying spouse talking too much to some terrorist or competitor or whomever.

For example, "Oh yeah, my husband will be leaving out of town for a few weeks. I overheard him on the phone saying something about Nigeria. It sounded big, so most of the guys will be gone and he told someone to pack the heavy stuff on the plane."

Kevin showed me the fruits of his surveillance. My wife naked and giving her principal blowjobs. He ate her pussy. The two of them naked and making out on his office sofa or on a desk in her classroom. He sometimes even tied her up, spanked her, and got a blowjob or a a titty-fuck.

The last video came from the spy-cams Kevin had hidden in Shit-bird Chad's office. Missy came into his office and locked the door. Then she began to get naked until she was down to her pantyhose. My slut-wife hooked thumbs into the dark grey sheer nylons and slowly pushed it down. Then she put the leg covering in her mouth and crawled on her hands and knees to his chair. He took the nylons from her mouth and used one leg to tie her hands behind back while the other was wrapped around her neck like a choke collar.

"Well Missy, don't you have something to beg for?" he said with a chuckle.

"Please Mr. Wienerman, may I suck your wonderful cock? I love it and need it, please sir!" my wife said in a mediocre imitation of a slut making a porn movie. Wonderful? The bastard had small cock.

"Oh well, since you begged so nicely, you make suck my cock. Do remember to swallow though, you MILF slut!"

Then my soon to be ex-wife sucked on him. It wasn't a very good effort. He had to jerk on the nylons around her neck to get her to deep throat him. when she started to choke, he pulled on the nylon leg so she couldn't back off. Then he came down her throat. When they were done, she thanked him for giving her his rich man juice.

"I'm sorry, sir. Maybe the two of you can get counseling or something," Kevin said sadly.

"Not possible, Kevin. She betrayed me, and now there's the burning. Damn good luck, I had her sign that pre-nuptial that gives me most of our assets and custody of the kids. The skank never read the damn thing when she signed it. Still, I am as much a fool as she is since I married the back-stabbing whore," I said angrily.

As for that piece of shit Chad, he had to either be suicidal or had a death wish. Two years ago, I went with my wife to her school's Christmas party. Missy introduced me to her principal Chad. During the party conversation, Chad asked me what I did for a living. I told him that I co-owned a security business and was an Army veteran. Maybe he was thinking I was a rent-a-cop.

The conversation turned to adultery. I expressed my opinion that a man that had a cheating wife had the right to kill his wife and her lover as a matter of honor and of morals. Needless to say, the liberal educators immediately took a dislike to me. It got even worse when I told them I voted for Bush.

I moved to the doorway and was disgusted by the sight of my wife's Principal Chad Wienerman naked and jacking off on my king-size bed. This bastard was certainly living up to the rumors as I saw a bag of bondage toys lying next to him.

The fat shit was 5'7" and weighed maybe 240. His 46-year old body had a partially bald head and a doughnut ring around the waist. I could hear my wife singing in the shower. The shower was going as I turned the lights off and on. Chad looked up in shock when he realized that he wasn't alone.

"Hello Chad. I see that you chose to disregard my warning about cheating when you started up with my wife. Do you remember what I promised to do to you if you ignored the warning?"

Chad's eyes got real big and his hands quickly covered his crotch. He began crying like a little kid. My bed-sheets began to turn yellow as he pissed on my bed. Doesn't matter. I was planning on dumping the bed anyways along with a couple of other things.

"Please, don't kill me Bobby! I beg you! I'm not fucking your wife. Please believe me! I-I have money. You can have my Corvette. Just don't kill me, please?"

"Look peanut-dick, I have wealth that goes seven figures so give it a rest. Now we three are going to have a conversation about past and current events, wedding vows, and punishment as soon as my slut wife gets out of the shower. Oh, she's done. Good."

Melissa entered the room drying her sexy body and with a towel wrapped around her hair. I felt a stirring at my beautiful, 25-year old wife and mother of our son Bob Jr. I felt sadness overwhelm me. The bitch cheated on me. Why?

She saw Chad first and yelled at him.

"Chad, you pervert! What the hell are you doing here? And why are you kneeling on the floor? Are you jacking off on my bed?...Oh my gosh! Bobby! Hon...honey, why the guns?" My dear wife's voice went from anger to shock to fear in five seconds.

"Hey honey-slut!" Missy winced at the greeting.

"Bobby, please don't do anything rash, okay? This isn't what it looks like. I love you so..." Missy said in a fearful voice.

"Missy, you are an intelligent young woman. You disappoint me with such cliches that could only come from a lying, cheating, slut, whore. Now I want you to drop the towels and kneel beside your lover. On his left side, like during a wedding. You know bride on the left, groom on the right."

Missy refused to move. She looked at me knowing that kneeling was the last movement before death. Her face was a collage of fear, shock, defiance, and anger. She never tolerated insults well. 'Oh well, if the shoe fits, then wear it' my grandpa used to say to me.

"Missy-Slut, if you don't do as I tell you, I'll kill you where you stand. If you obey me, then you get to live about ten more minutes. You choose."

My soon-to-be departed wife knelt on the bed, left of her lover.

"Thanks honey-whore. Now, I am going to ask a few questions, and also give you both a chance to plead your cases. If you don't tell me the truth, then my Bowie Knife will start cutting you," I said softly as I sat down in front of them.

"Chad, you first. How long you been cheating on your wife Paige and with my wife? Why did you do it?"

"Uhm, about since last Spring semester. Maybe eight months ago. When I took over as principal last year, I saw her and wanted her so badly. My wife is frigid, and we hate each other. We only stay together because we still have one child in high school. Missy, she was so fun, sweet, kind, intelligent, talented, funny, and loving. I wanted her to be mine. I did everything I could to interact with her. I worked with her so she could get her administrator's credential, and later she could be one of my assistant principals someday."

Chad was out of breath. Then a look of hatred came my way.

"You! How the hell did a caveman like you get a fine young woman like her to be with you? You're a nobody. My family goes back 200 years. I have a P.H.D. and you're a dumb, lowlife rent-a-cop at the mall. A violent right-winger S.O.B. who guzzles beers and loves guns and has killed innocent people."

My chuckle got him more steamed.

"Fuck you Bobby. You're such a cowardly bully. If I had a gun too, I'd kill you." he sneered.

I pulled my back-up pistol out and tossed it over to him.

"Well here's your chance to kill. That pistol is loaded and the safety is off. You grab it while I try to get my 45 out of my holster. You pull it off, I die. We go on three."

Chad moved his left hand towards the Ruger 380 pistol, but then stopped. A look of indecision came across his face. Then he withdrew his hand.

"You're still a jerk moron, Bobby," he growled.

"Oh yeah? And you're still a pile of dog-shit. Okay Romeo, calm down. For your information, I have a Master's degree, two Bachelor degrees, and completed the Army's Command and Staff College. I also have received an Economics Fellowship. I have an 162 I.Q. Yes I am a caveman with Varsity Letters in Football, Basketball, and Track. My family can be traced back to the Crusades. Yes I've killed over a hundred, but they all deserved what they got. So quiet down and let's move on," I growled as I pointed my shotgun at his chest. Chad screamed again begging me not to kill him.

"So dickhead, what exactly did you do with her that was sexual?"

"I-I saw her, and she was so beautiful. I just had to have her. So, I began meeting with her as much as I could in the hallways, her classroom, and in the office. Then, I met her for lunch in the faculty cafeteria. I wanted her to get used to me. As time went by, I began to touch her a little more at a time. Shaking hands. Touching her hand during lunch. Then it graduated to side hugs, then front hugs. Then one day, I took a chance. After a big hug, I left hand slid against her left butt cheek, and she didn't say anything. I continued doing that more and still no protests or warnings. Now, I knew she wanted me."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Bobby Before the Car Wash

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 95 milliseconds