• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Body Swap
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Body Swap

So he still got some pleasure. I was furious at him, but somehow that turned me on even more. I reached my second hand round and found his clit, and began lightly stroking it. I lessened the hardness of my pumps, although still keeping them hard enough to slap my balls on him. His panting deepened and his cries seemed more breathless. I began to rub his clit in circles, in time with my thrusts and my nipple pinching. I knew exactly what would pleasure him most, just because it used to be my body. I circulated my thrusts so as to brush against the G-spot. He moaned, and for the first time I felt that it was more pleasure than pain. I began to regulate my pumps, making each one more flowing and smooth.

His pussy was beginning to loosen, and although he was clearly reluctant to admit it, I was definitely giving pleasure. I gave an extra pressured rub on his clit, and a spasm of pleasure shot through his entire body. The spasm included a clenching of the pussy, and it squeezed my dick as I let out a loud moan.

As I pounded his pussy, I looked down to admire his ass. I'd enjoyed anal with a couple of guys, and so always kept it clean and shaven. With the repeated thrusting into his pussy I had stretched his butt cheeks out, revealing a perfectly round hole.

I had been fucking him straight for about ten minutes, so decided to go for it. I took my hand away from his boob and spat on it, before rubbing it onto his asshole. He realised what I was doing, and bucked in protest, yelling out "No!"

I ignored him, pushing my fingers partially in him to lube up the entrance. It gave way easily, so I felt it was loose enough for my cock.

"You said you liked anal, yeah?" I spat at him. He whimpered in apprehension. I pulled out of his pussy, positioned my dick so that it was pointing at his ass, and slowly thrust forwards.

The ass wasn't virgin but it was still unbelievably tight. It clenched onto my dick in a way that his pussy never did. Sure, the shape wasn't as good, and I couldn't go as fast, but the tightness was on a whole other level. As my dick was slowly enveloped by his ass my whole body was fired with ecstasy. I moaned with pure pleasure, and then so did Sam. He was definitely enjoying this one, as I had done before.

I slowly began to pump in and out of him. He was still struggling against me - it was weaker than before, though whether that was because of seduction or because he physically and mentally couldn't keep it up, I don't know. I was too lost in the testosterone to care. His ass began to relax, so I increased my speed, angling it upwards to the place that I knew had felt good for me. His high-pitched pants intensified.

I wanted to keep fucking it forever, but I felt a funny feeling, which I realised was my balls tightening, that alerted me to the fact that I was close to cumming. I wanted to cum in his pussy, like I'd always imagined a guy would do to me if I was on his end, but his ass felt so good. I continued to pound him, my grunts and his moans becoming synchronised, as I felt a ball of what could only be cum building up in the head of my dick. The feeling was intense, and more so every second. I began to clench my muscles to try to drag it out further, sending my whole body into spasm.

I pounded his ass until I felt I could go on no longer. I forced him down, pulled out my dick and rammed it into his pussy. The warmth and the wetness and the varied shape instantly drove me over the edge, and I shook as my dick exploded inside him. I felt his pussy fill up as big ropes of cum shot into him, and as he involuntarily clenched it squeezed me dry of all cum.

The effect was also clear on Sam, to my complete surprise. The second I was back inside his body he began to cry out with pleasure, bucking against my dick even after I had finished cumming. Within a few seconds his moans reached a climax, and he slumped down against the toilets as I slumped down on top of him.

We lay there for a minute or two, my dick growing soft inside his pussy. He was clearly in pain, but what seemed to hurt him most was the shame - not just at being raped by a girl, but at having enjoyed it. He had deserved it, though. Of that I was certain.

I got up, picked up his phone and went onto the video. I didn't bother watching it, I just put it into an email and sent it off. I grabbed Sam and flipped him around, so that my own topless, abused body was staring up at me.

"I just emailed that to myself. To my email address. If that video gets out once we're back in our bodies, if you even speak of any of this, then the video gets sent to the police and you go away for fifteen years. You understand?" He gave a whimper in response, which I took to be a yes. I stuffed my dick back into my trousers, and stalked out of the room.

*****

The next morning was a saturday.

We both woke up back in our old bodies.

We both lay there naked, revelling in the feeling of being back in our comfortable form.

After a bit, both of us opened the video. Both of us watched it intently, every last detail.

And, watching it, we both cast our thoughts back and slowly began to rub ourselves.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Body Swap
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds