• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Bodyguard Ch. 02 - Castle

Bodyguard Ch. 02 - Castle

12

This is a work of fiction involving more or less consensual sexual relations.

If you don't like it, then I suggest you don't read...

The names, places and characters of the show obviously do not belong to me.

Thanks again and again to PentoPaperWriter because English is still not my mother language.

*****

Kate is having a very bad night, she can't fall asleep, despite the late hour, she tries to call Rick in Miami but she only gets his voice mail. This makes her even more frustrated and angry. To finally calm down, she has only one solution. She begins to caress herself with her eyes closed as during her adolescence, when she got lost in her fantasies. But now the few times she does that, she always thinks about the moments she had with Josh. She does not regret the man at all, he does not reach the ankle of Rick. No, what she regrets is Rick makes love to her. Josh, he, was fucking her.

Rick thinks about her pleasure before his and he gets there without problems.

In spite of everything, deep down, she would like to become again from time to time just a hole to fill.

And throughout her relationship with Josh, she was just that, a hole, three rather, that he filled anytime, anywhere, with anything and sometimes anyone.

This lack returns more and more often. Sometimes she imagines herself taking her bike, going to a biker bar and choosing one or two for a one-night stand.

But she is in love with Rick, she doesn't want to cheat on him, everything would be so much easier if he understood her true nature.

She finally falls asleep, but her phone rings at four in the morning, it's the dispatcher, a new case.

Drinking a quick coffee, she thinks, "Why the hell do they have to get killed in the middle of the night? Couldn't they wait seven or eight hours?"

Another frustrating day ahead, fortunately Rick will be back soon in exactly three more days. After her survey of the scene of the crime, a young woman, Melanie Monroe, was found murdered in the apartment of her friend in the Bronx, Kate finds herself at the police station of the 12th around 7:30. She makes a coffee and takes advantage to call Rick.

He told her about Miami, about his dedications but also about his desire to be back with her. Kate explained the investigation in progress to him, Rick gives her some leads. The conversation does her good. She returns to her office and focuses again on the investigation. In the early afternoon, Ryan and Esposito left to pick up the victim's ex-boyfriend, she takes the opportunity to return to the break room and lie down for 5 minutes to recover a little from her lack of sleep. Finally, she dozes off and still is as disturbed as the night before, her subconscious drifts, she dreams of the beginning of her relationship with Josh.

Her office phone rings, she quickly answers, "Detective Beckett..."

"Kate, it's Tori...I have some results for the search you asked me for. Tom White is a former fashion photographer, he has worked for the biggest magazines, Vogue, Elle, Cosmopolitan... He has travelled the world... He seems to have opened this studio in New York to finally settle down... He has also participated in various campaigns, advertising or others... He seems clean... It helps you in your investigation? »

"Yes, thank you very much Tori... »

She is reassured on one point, "Angel Art Studio" has a good reputation. She has until this afternoon to decide...

After they left on Sunday, he phoned her several times during the day, during her breaks between operations.

On Wednesday night, they were planning on going out. A murder case fell on her, completely involved, Kate forgot to call Josh to cancel. He came by the station to pick her up by surprise, he came to their appointment as planned. The cancellation of their release at the last moment made him furious, Kate insisted on taking him back to his bike to apologize

"Come Josh, take the stairs, we will be quieter." Indeed, nobody uses it or very rarely just from one floor to another.

In her workplace she cares about her private life. Kate tries to apologize,

"I'm sorry Josh, I should have called you. I was hoping to finish up and join you."

Between the third and second floors, he pulls her towards him and kisses her fiercely. Kate is surprised but quickly participates in the kiss.

"Don't ever do that again, do you understand. You don't cancel any more for your work on me."

He kisses her again and they get out of breath.

"To apologize, get on your knees on the floor, you're gonna give me a blowjob."

"What? Are you crazy? We're at the station, no way in hell I'll do that here!"

He takes her by the hair and brings her face closer to his.

"When I tell you to suck me, you don't argue. You do it."

With one hand he takes her down two steps and with the other he undoes his pants.

"Blow me, bitch."

She resists but is forced to take the erect member in front of her face into her mouth.

"Fuck, you're a bitch. Oh yeah. Like that. Yeah. Pump me good!"

Kate's getting busy. Sucking the hard, upright dick.

She licks her tongue over the glans, licks the whole length before taking it back into her mouth.

She is now really excited, she has forgotten where she is, and that any co-worker can surprise them.

"Yes it's good. You had to eat many tails to suck like that. Take everything in your mouth. Fuck, why are you still in pants. Lick my balls now!"

She executes herself then takes the cock back into her mouth. Josh is ready to explode.

"Ahhhhhh. Here, take everything. Swallow."

Kate collects every last drop and swallows.

"Come on, I'll let you work, see you Friday night and put on a skirt this time. We'll call."

He finishes walking down the stairs leaving her there with probably semen on the edge of her lips.

She goes back upstairs, sneaking up to the ladies' room hoping she'll never meet anyone on the way.

Looking in the mirror, she cleans her face and says she acted like a slut but her wet panties prove she loved it.

.Esposito wakes her up with a sudden start, abruptly taking her out of her erotic dream, "Boss, are you doing the interrogation or are we going to do it?"

Finally she takes care of it. The ex-boyfriend had nothing to do with it. Another phone call to Rick with his crazy theories will put her on another track, unfortunately just as unsuccessful. The three detectives finally decide to take a short lunch break at the food truck near the compound.

When they return, Captain Gates calls her into her office.

She's not alone, a man in his 30s, tall, blond, is with her.

"Detective Beckett, meet Inspector Colin Hunt of Scotland Yard. Detective, there's been a development in the Monroe case... she was one of their contacts. He's gonna work with you on the investigation

Kate turns to Gates, "But, sir?"

She fires them with a gesture, "Detective, explain to Inspector Hunt where you stand."

Kate means the door, "Inspector Hunt."

"Colin will suffice. Delighted." said the blond, greeting her with a beautiful smile and detailing her from head to toe.

"It will be a pleasure working with you."

That's all she needed. Scotland Yard!

Hunt goes straight into Rick's chair to watch Ryan and Esposito in amazement.

"Inspector Colin Hunt, Scotland Yard. I work with Detective Beckett."

Kate goes straight to the break room to make herself a coffee and call Rick but she only gets his answering machine, he must be in the middle of a signing session, "Sweetheart, call me back when you can. I kiss you!

She hasn't hung up yet until Hunt enters the room.

"Inspector Hunt."

"Colin..."

"Inspector, do you know your personal life?"

"Coroner just called. She got something. Shall we go?"

"How do you know?"

"Your phone rang, I answered."

She walks past her team, "I'm going to see Lanie. I'll explain it to you when I get back.

A few minutes later, they arrive at the morgue.

"Hey Lanie, you got anything?"

"Ah Kate." She casts an interrogating glance by seeing the man who accompanies her.

"Inspector Hunt, Scotland Yard."

"Scotland Yard?"

Hunt walks up to Lannie, "Hi Doctor, I'm investigating this case with Kate."

"With Kaaaate, huh?" She looks at her best friend rolling her eyes.

"The girl was poisoned... She was shot, 9 mil. But she has arsenic in her blood, probably absorbed several times."

Hunt's phone rings, he walks away to take the call.

Lannie takes advantage, "So Kate, Gates assigned you a handsome inspector to help you?"

"Lanie!"

"Girl, I'd love to make it my four hours. Have some fun."

Hunt comes back then. "If I can make myself useful." he says with a smile full of innuendo.

Lannie takes the opportunity to tease her friend, "You can Detective Hunt. Give a break on that poor girl."

"He was an informant. I need to check something. Shall we go, Kate?"

"Go Kaaaate." said Lannie smiling, for any answer she shoots her eyes out.

They join Kate's car and leave for the Bronx.

On the way Kate's phone rings, it's Rick but she can't take the call with Hunt by her side.

Finally their visit gives nothing, two hours later, they are back at the 12th.

Kate tries to reach Rick but again the machine, damn timing. She hangs up even more frustrated.

She looks out the window and sees Hunt talking to Ryan, discreetly sneaks up the stairs

She puts out the "Angel Art Studio" ad and dials the Tom White number she wrote down.

"Tom White, hello."

"Hello Mr. White, I called you yesterday for information."

"Of course, Miss, then what have you decided?"

"I hesitate, Mr. White, I still don't know what to do."

"You seem nice to me. So, here's what I propose. You come to make charming photos. Depending on how you feel at the end of the session, you can go further. If you make BDSM photos I will offer you the first shooting...

Everything happens in the studio, in different rooms, but all the equipment is there. I'll ask my assistant to be there in case. When can you come?"

"Saturday afternoon?"

"Does 3:00 suit you?"

"It's perfect."

"You have until then to decide. Miss?"

"Beckett. Kate Beckett."

White marks the time on his calendar. "See you Saturday, Miss Beckett." and he hangs up.

He does some Google research and then dials a number in Washington, "Senator Bracken's chambers."

"Hello Claire. This is Tom White. It's urgent, can I talk to him?"

"He's in a meeting but I'm going to see.

Moments later, he hears William Bracken's voice in the phone, "Hi Tom. What's so urgent?"

"Hello Senator. I will be brief, Saturday I have an appointment at my studio for a photo shoot, certainly BDSM. Guess the client's name?"

"Tom."

"Kate Beckett."

"Who?"

"Yes senator, you heard right. Kate Beckett. She's coming to take pictures for her boyfriend's next birthday.

I checked, Richard Castle's birthday is next week."

Tom explains his previous phone call.

"Tom, do you really think she's gonna take BDSM pictures?"

"I'm sure. Senator she didn't dare say it on the phone but she's dying to. You want a copy of the pictures?"

"Of course Tom. But I'll do better than that. I'll be there!"

"It's scheduled for 3:00pm."

"So I'll see you Saturday Tom. Thank you."

In the police station, it's always quiet, when an investigation is at a standstill.

Hunt is much more interested in Kate than in finding the culprit. He spent the late afternoon throwing more or less subtle innuendo at her.

Kate, who doesn't want to show off her private life, and is reluctant to talk to him about Rick. Hunt, thinks she's interesting. At 7:00, Kate sends everyone away.

"Guys, that's enough for today. We have no leads, we might as well go home and come back rested tomorrow morning."

Ryan and Esposito react quickly and leave.

"So Kate, it's just the two of us." She can't take it anymore. "Inspector Hunt."

"Colin... Kate, just Colin..."

She gets up and grabs her jacket. Hunt imitates her.

In the elevator, he approaches her and tries his luck.

"Kate, I'm at the Cambria Hotel. Would you like to have a drink in my room?"

"Inspector, I already have someone in my life. Just on tour promoting his latest book."

"He's a writer?», asks Hunt as they reach the ground floor.

For any answer, she stabs him there and joins her car. She goes straight home.

The evening takes place according to its usual routine, long bath, meal with the remains of the previous day...

The only positive point is the long phone conversation with Rick that ended very hot...

After a few minutes in front of the TV she goes to bed but as the day before, the accumulation of events of the day prevents her from falling asleep.

And as the day before her mind drifts...

Two days after their case in the stairs of the post office, Josh came to pick her up at home for their Friday night outing. She listened to his advice and put herself in a skirt. It's ringing. She opens the door, he enters, passes in front of her without a kiss.

"Here I brought you some clothes."

"But Josh?"

"There's no corn. Change."

She grabs the bag and goes to her bedroom. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to change."

"Do it here. Take your clothes off. Move, we don't have all day."

She finds herself in her underwear, he waves at her, "That too." She undoes her bra and takes the stuff out of the bag.

"Tonight, we're going to a club. So, this is the outfit is perfect for you."

She starts with fish net stockings with an open crotch, on top, a very short black leather skirt that barely covers her buttocks.

"Pull down your panties."

"But Josh."

"I said, no panties." She slides her lace underwear back down.

Finally for the top, a leather lace-up corset that attaches to the front.

Josh adjusts her cleavage and exposes half her breasts.

"You got boots, I guess? " Kate pulls a leather pair out of her closet that goes up to her knees and passes them.

"All right, let's go."

He gets on the Harley, she settles behind him, her skirt goes up slightly, she has the impression to have the ass in the air. And moreover, without panties. As long as a police patrol does not stop them.

The journey is not long, a little half an hour, Josh stops his bike in front of the pub "Chez Robert", a notorious biker bar, run by a Frenchman who came to do the mythical route 66, he ended up failing in New York and he never left.

Kate adjusts her skirt and enters first, there are only a few people at the counter or sitting at the bar, practically all men undressing her with their eyes. A few others are on the right, around the pool table. She notices at the back a passage towards another room which seems much more animated, she hears the music through the walls. All men are bikers, most dressed in leather, a few women accompany them. Josh takes her hand and crosses the bar directly backwards. He sits at a table reserved for him, near the dance floor. Immediately he takes her dancing, holding her by the hips, accompany her to the music. But quickly his hands descend lower, he begins to slide them under her skirt. Kate wonders if others are watching what he's doing but she keeps looking into his eyes while feeling his excitement rise. Josh continues to grope her buttocks, she is sure that now her skirt is up and her ass naked for everyone in the bar to see. He pulls her and sticks her to him, she feels his cock bandaged through her pants. One of his hands drops his ass and caresses a breast through the cleavage which he enlarges by playing with the laces.

"You already have your ass in the air. What if I took out your breasts too? What if I put you naked on the dance floor?"

Kate's shivering, but she's also excited about the idea.

Josh tells her, "You're a bitch."

They continued dancing for a few songs, Josh enlarged the opening of the corset even more, to the limit of her nipples. Finally he pulls her off the dance floor and they return to their table, occupied by Mike and Joey, friends of Josh whom Kate had met the week before. The men greet each other. Mike and Joey are waving. Josh sits while Joey drags Kate back onto the floor.

She's hot and she would have liked something to drink. Joey turns her back, his left hand rests on her stomach, his right hand on her hip. He sits against her ass and kisses her on the neck. Kate can feel him hardening. His hands pull Kate's behind her back and his left hand holds them there. His right hand came up on her thigh, which he went up all the way. Now she's under the skirt slipping up to her pussy. He caresses her gently then separates her lips to caress her clitoris and finally slips a finger inside.

Kate knows that her skirt doesn't hide anything anymore, she can see the people around them who observe them, some stopped dancing. He puts on a second finger and starts to put them in and out, bringing Kate to the brink of orgasm.

Before she comes in the middle of the track, Joey brings her back to the table.

She sits in the corner of the table with Mike to her right.

She looks down and sees Josh's cock out of his pants, he must have jerked off watching her on the dance floor.

Joey arrives at that moment and puts a glass, in front of her, on the table, a cocktail with three raspberries on a pick.

He sits to the left of Kate who is between the two biker leaders.

"Wait! "Joey says, taking the raspberries.

He holds them, so that she has to step forward and bend down to reach them, practically pulling her breasts out of the corset.

He keeps them a little further away, Kate is almost lying on the table but she manages to take them in her mouth.

Mike took advantage of Kate's movements to put his hand under her skirt and plunge two fingers directly into her pussy. she is so wet that they penetrate without any resistance.

Josh looks at the scene and smiles.

She ends up catching the fruits. She sits down and taking the glass in her hand, she brings the straw to her mouth.

Quickly, Mike takes her right leg and pulls it towards him, putting it on his lap, Joey, does the same with the left. Kate's completely open, her pussy widely exposed.

Mike slips both fingers inside her again as Joey turns to her and kisses her ferociously, sticking his tongue into her mouth while finishing pulling her breasts out of the bustier.

When their mouths separate, Kate haleste under the effect of Joey's kiss and Mike's fingers.

Josh gets up, "Come with me." as best she can, she adjusts. Joey gets up to let her through. Josh takes her by the hand and walks fast, pulling Kate behind him.

Mike and Joey follow them a few yards.

She wonders where he's going and then sees the sign on the men's room door.

He opens the door and plate her on the back wall. He unbuckles his belt, undoes it and slides it with his boxer to his ankles.

He lifts her and makes her fall back on his cock, penetrating her pussy easily. Kate wraps her legs around his waist.

At this point, Josh's two friends enter the bathroom, they have stopped, blocking the door, and watch them do.

"They're gonna watch you get fucked against the wall like a whore. You like them watching, huh, bitch?"

"Yes! Josh, yesssss"

"Tell them by looking them in the eye. Tell them you're a big bitch."

"I'm a big bitch. Watch me get fucked." the situation is already pushing Kate to the brink of orgasm.

Over his shoulder, she sees them both caressing each other through their pants.

Josh asks his friends. "You want more?"

They nodded silently.

He puts her on the floor and turns her over in front of them. He completely undoes the laces of the corset and her breasts spurt out.

Mike and Joey take out their dicks and jerk off while Josh enters her from behind. Quickly he accentuates his back strokes.

"You're gonna suck them."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Bodyguard Ch. 02 - Castle

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 151 milliseconds