• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • How To
  • /
  • Bondage Research

Bondage Research

Since I have all this time on my hands, I have begun a research paper. I am testing self-bondage versus cooperative bondage. The research will be a useful insight into what type of restraint and masturbation incurs the most intense orgasm.

I have tried the different clips available to my nipples. I find the clover clamps to my liking the most. The pressure applied is consistent and they do stay firmly attached if you are doing other things at the same time. I found the most enjoyable stimulation was to keep the chain taut in an upward position, for me to accomplish this myself. I went to the jewelry box, finding a necklace that was the right length and the chain thick enough to bear additional weight as I explored pain levels. I then added weigh to the center of the chain finding that also increased the pressure on my nipples as I moved. I began this at 5-minute intervals so I could explore this as a beginner who was curious.

I am curious the most of rope and being bound that I have spent more time looking at pictures. Yes, the Internet offers a wide variety of different rope, positions, and fantasies to be explored. I found the soft varieties in the rope, tends to come apart with repeated use. It also leaves less marking on your sensitive skin. I tried twine, which tightens really well but is itchy to my skin. I tried the plastic coated rope that loosens to easily, doesn’t maintain the restriction. Now as to the tension, I found my liking to be, bound very tight was more enjoyable. I found that my breasts became increasingly sensitive. I also found that flicking of flapper across while they are bound feels incredible but leaves bruises. That was apparent today, the bruises are quite evident but no discomfort from the experiment.

I explored elastics, interesting but difficult to remove alone. Another attempt was the soft hair elastics, applied only to the nipple after nipple suckers stimulated it to arousal. The reasoning there was the nipple was enlarged, and more sensitive. That was very enjoyable especially while masturbating. I found the tension to be pleasant and grew more stimulating with prolonging the time then removing the elastics just before you were to orgasm. The blood flowing back into the nipple area slightly uncomfortable with the orgasm increasing the pleasure.

I explored clothespins, now these are interesting. The wooden ones have the least tension, so a great beginning tool to explore. Placing on your stimulated nipple at first is painful, not unbearable but nonetheless something to adjust too. The plastic ones are for hard-core pain players, the tension is intense. There are some plastic clothespins that are with wider tips that aren’t to bad. Then there are also plastic clothespins that have teeth on the tips that take more to adjust too, but are enjoyable. I began with just the one on each nipple for 5 minutes. The blood rushing back to the flattened nipple was a burning sensation that was tolerable. I then took the next step to masturbate and then remove as orgasm occurs. I loved the pain/pleasure feeling, very much.

Then I went further with breast torture with 2 pins on nipples at once then adding more pins till the whole breast area was covered. Now for me that was quite a few, since I am endowed with 38c very full breast area to work with. The pinching sensation was distracting to me, found it harder to achieve orgasm. I had to go in short time frames with this breast torture, as my skin is very fair and bruises show quickly. I found the skin was noticeable for about an hour with red marks on. I found the sensation more if I was to put a lace bra back on my sensitive skin after clothespins. I also took my rope interest and combined the clothespins, I did enjoy the sensation. My breasts were so sensitive and aroused as the rope was tied, and then add the pins. The combination was intense and exciting as increased my pleasure with a vibrator as well.

Now you wonder as to the reasoning to explore bondage on oneself. I find to understand the power exchange between yourself and another you must know the levels of pain. I explored each in 5-minute intervals, then increasing so I would have knowledge of the pain. I wanted to know my own limits as well as a reasonable expectation of the pain so I could judge another’s reaction. It is very important to establish open communication and safe words. Respecting another’s limits is very important to safe sensual pleasure for both.

The more you practice, also will increase your pain levels and tolerance to the particular torture choice.

Role Play and Bondage are safe ways to increase your sexual pleasure so long as you remember to communicate. I found that I have learned my own body more intimately, and how to stimulate different areas to increase my pleasure. Fantasies, clothing stimuli what ever makes your sexual experience enjoyable, the key to successful experiments is communication. Talking with spouse or a good friend, so they know that you are seeking to be a better person or lover will help make your experiences enjoyable. The hardest is the discovery of alternative life style found out by another means then trust becomes an issue more than the actual items. They may not agree with what you feel compelled to learn, but at least you made the effort to include them.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • How To
  • /
  • Bondage Research

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 124 milliseconds