• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Book of Love

Book of Love

Nick Washington didn't know if he was too shy or too horny to talk. He had never been this tongue-tied before, but he had never seen a woman this beautiful before.

Paige Potter smiled as Nick tried to get the words out of his mouth. She had been checking him out all night as he spoke to the other writers, waiting for the right moment to introduce herself. She thought it was hilarious that this great novelist, the one who dressed so nice, the one who seemed so charismatic, could barely put together two words together in front of her.

"Uh, hi," said Nick, finally, a look of physical pain on his face from forcing the words out.

"Hi, there."

"I, uh..."

He couldn't talk again.

"It's, uh...it's so amazing to meet you. I loved 'Tegan's Wings'-it was one of the best books I've read all year."

"Why, thank you!" she replied. "It was no 'Time of Crisis,' though. That was awesome."

"You liked it? Oh my God. You have no idea how much that means to me."

"Well, it means a lot of me that you liked 'Tegan.'"

Nick was relieved, but still nervous-and still quite aroused. He thought about how pink her nipples must be underneath her purple blouse, and what it would be like to lick and suck them. He looked at her pale, freckled cheeks and thought about what it would be like to kiss her soft face.

"You know, I have to admit-I would love to write like you."

"Really? I feel the same way-I'd love to do something like one of your books."

"Wow...I don't know what to say."

"So don't say anything then."

Nick and Paige laughed. Nick didn't realize that Paige wanted him too, and was thinking about what it would be like to have his brown, muscular body up against her pale frame, what it would be like to see his hardened cock penetrate her pink pussy.

Paige gestured, and Nick leaned over.

"Do you want to go up to the roof? It's way too loud here."

"I agree."

Nick and Paige both loved the sweet summer air, the view of the Manhattan skyline, the quiet above the city of noise. They both sipped on bottles of Bud Light as they stood next to each other. Paige glanced at Nick's crotch, and quietly gasped at the sight of Nick's arousal.

"Uh, can I ask you a question? It's a serious one. I'm not trying to be nasty or anything."

"Sure."

"Did you ever model? I'm serious. Please don't take this the wrong way, but you look great."

"No," Paige smiled. "Look at how short I am! No agency would take me."

"That's a shame," Nick replied. "That's a great shame."

"Thank you."

"I...I don't know how to say this without sounding, you know..."

Paige winked.

"You look better than any Australian model out there."

"Thank you."

"And some of the American ones too..."

Paige laughed, running her pale hand over her long, curly red hair. The sight of white skin on red hair was intensely sexy, and Nick thought he was going to cum right in front of her.

"So, is that really the way it still is over there-that if you don't have blonde hair and blue eyes, you're not really considered sexy?"

"Well, it's been a few years since I moved here, but from what I hear, things haven't changed all that much...there's still just one idea of what's beautiful."

"There should be more than one."

"Ah, you're so sweet."

"Thanks."

"Oh, hold on..."

Paige removed her glasses and brushed a stray eyelash away. Nick thought Paige was extremely hot with her glasses on, but the sight of her bright green eyes unobstructed by her glasses pushed Nick to the erotic breaking point; he had to have her.

"Paige?"

"Yeah," she replied, putting her glasses back on.

"Do you think we could ever..."

Paige gave him a puzzled look.

"Uh, well..."

"Yeah?"

Nick was becoming tongue-tied again.

"Do you think we could ever, uh...uh...collaborate?" He felt himself blushing. "On a book?"

"Sure! Sure! I'd love to do that. Hope our styles wouldn't clash, though."

"I don't think they would."

"So, do you have any ideas in mind?"

"Well, I don't know...something romantic, I guess."

"Hmmm. Interesting."

Paige sipped the last of her beer, and Nick became weak at the sight of her porcelain neck and jawline as she finished the bottle. Nick knew he had to get off. Now. He had to run to the nearest bathroom and please himself to the images he had seen. He knew he was going to cum-he was way too aroused to wait until he got back to his apartment.

He glanced down at his watch. "Oh, shit. I have to go. I'm so sorry. Can we talk about the collaboration later?"

"Uh, sure, sure," said Paige, a look of disappointment on her face. She didn't want this moment to end, at least not this abruptly.

"OK," Nick replied, gulping down the last of his Bud Light. "We'll talk soon. Have a great night."

"Hey, wait!"

"What?"

"You're not gonna kiss me goodnight?"

Nick gulped. If he kissed her, if he touched her body, he knew he would beg to fuck her right there on the roof, right in the open. He wanted to get between her milky pale thighs so bad..

"Uh, sure."

Nick quickly kissed her on the cheek, trying not to become intoxicated by the softness of her skin. As his lips left her face, he could feel his body preparing to cum.

"That's it? A fucking kiss on the cheek?"

"Uh..."

"Come here."

Paige wrapped her arms around his shoulders and pulled him towards her for a kiss on the lips. Nick's cock was ablaze with arousal. He didn't just want to fuck her. He needed to.

"Nick," Paige whispered.

"Yeah?"

"I wanna fuck you."

"Yeah..."

"And I know you wanna fuck me too. I can feel it. I know you're shy, but I can feel it."

"Yes, yes."

"James has a spare room on the fourth floor. It's a hookup room, in case people wanna fuck and don't wanna head back home."

"Really?" Nick whispered. "I didn't know that."

"Now, you do. Listen-I'll get the key from him. You just wait by the elevator, OK?"

"OK."

___________

Less than ten minutes later, Nick and Paige were making out in the elevator as it traveled to the fourth floor. As soon as the door opened, they sprinted to room 432.

Nick slammed the door shut, and he and Paige slammed their bodies against each other, whipping off their clothes and running towards the bed. Nick was enthralled by Paige's fully nude body; not only was she as hot as any Aussie model, she was every bit as sexy as any porn star from Down Under. Paige loved the chocolate skin around Nick's six-pack and muscles, and the size and thickness of his cock.

It wasn't long before Nick blasted Paige's chest with a thick stream of semen as white as her skin; the image of his white semen running down the side of her white body onto the white sheets made Nick dizzy with delight. Paige smiled at Nick and blew him a kiss before giving him a thumbs-up, as if to say that her first black lover fulfilled all of her fantasies and more.

The next morning, as the sun came up, Nick and Paige kissed and laughed as they admired each other's bodies.

"Hey," Paige whispered. "I just thought of a great idea. How about a story about a pale, redhead writer from Australia who moves to New York, and hooks up with a sexy black American writer?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Book of Love

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds