• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Boonsri's Beach

Boonsri's Beach

An American backpacker in his mid-20s stands at a train station in the middle of rural Thailand. He is fair skinned and tall, but slightly chubby and hairy. He is dressed in a t-shirt, shorts, and black tennis shoes. A traditional straw hat that he picked up at a tourist market, covers his short brown hair.

"Does anyone here speak English?" he inquires.

"I speak it. What do you need?" a young woman also in her mid-20s asks as she approaches him.

"I'm trying to get to Phuket," he replies.

"You're in luck, I'm heading there as well," the girl replies, "Just stick with me."

"What's your name?" she inquires.

"Ethan," the American replies.

"I'm Boonsri. It's a pleasure to meet you, Ethan."

"You too. Thanks for helping out."

"No problem," Boonsri replies.

In the Thai language, Boonsri means "beautiful". And beautiful she was. Boonsri was a tall, slim girl with long black hair down to her hips. She had pale skin, almond shaped eyes, thin black eyebrows, and hot red lips. Her fingernails were long and well manicured, with fancy French tips. She was wearing a white cotton sweater with the sleeves rolled up, as well as skinny blue jeans, and fancy tennis shoes. Her only flaw was her teeth. Although they were large, the gaps, crookedness, and brown stain on one of her front ones indicated that she was smoker. However, Ethan wasn't not too bothered by this, as this girl was perfect in every other way.

Although he had just met Boonsri, he was already imagining what she could look like underneath her clothes, and what kind of pedicure she might have underneath those tennis shoes. Suddenly, Ethan's thoughts are interrupted by a tap on his shoulder.

"Our train is here," Boonsri tells him.

"Oh, great! Thanks," Ethan replies.

The two manage to find seats together, and acquaint themselves over the 6 hour train ride across the country. By the end of the journey, they had become new friends.

Dusk breaks, just as the train pulls into its final destination.

"We're here," Boonsri tells Ethan. "What hotel are you staying at? You're only gonna be here for a couple days, and we've gotten to know each other pretty well, so maybe we could hang out."

"Yes! That would be great!" Ethan replies. "I could use a guide. Do you have a pen and paper?"

The two exchange their hotels and say they will see each other tomorrow, before parting ways.

Ethan checks into his hotel room and immediately hits the shower. While in there, all he can think about is the girl he met at the train station, still imagining what she might like underneath her clothes.

The next morning, Boonsri hears a knock on her door. It's Ethan.

"Hey! Ethan! You're actually here!"

"Of course, I'm here! Have you had breakfast yet?"

"No, I haven't!"

"Let me buy you some breakfast, and then we can hang out."

"Sounds good, let me grab my things."

The new friends spend the entire day eating, shopping and sight seeing. Finally evening comes, and Boonsri makes Ethan a suggestion he can't refuse.

"You know Ethan, we're here on the ocean and we haven't even gone swimming yet."

"I'd love to, but I left my bathing suit back at the hotel," Ethan replies. "I hadn't planned on swimming today."

"No problem," Boonsri replies. "I know this secluded beach not too far from here. We could watch the sunset and go, how you Americans say...skinny dipping."

"Are you serious?" Ethan asks.

"Yes! Come on, I'll show you!"

The idea of actually seeing Boonsri naked, makes Ethan instantly aroused, and he does his best to hide his erection from her, during the 20 minute hike to her secret beach. Finally, they arrive.

"This is it Ethan, you ready for some fun?"

Boonsri starts to undress.

"Are you sure this is a good idea? I don't wanna get caught."

"It's fine, Ethan, no one knows about this place. I didn't bring you hear so you could stand and watch me! Now strip!"

As the two begin to undress, Ethan is in shock. He can't believe he will actually get to see this girl naked. He slowly bends down to remove his shoes, but can't help taking a peek at Boonsri removing her's. He watches as she slowly removes one shoe, then the other, revealing her white ankle high socks. She then proceeds to remove them. This is it. Ethan watches as she slips off one sock and then the other, revealing her pale feet, and long slender toes, on which 10 perfect, long, straight edge nails sit. They stick just past the tips of her toes, and are sprinkled with just a touch of glitter. Ethan can't believe it. He had seen some sexy feet over the course of his trip, but Boonsri's feet were far more beautiful then he could've imagined. Ethan then removes his shoes and socks, and proceeds to watch Boonsri remove the rest of her clothing.

She removes her shirt, revealing her white bra. Ethan watches as she removes it revealing her perky B Cup breasts, and long black nipples. Next, Ethan removes his shirt, revealing his hairy chest, as Boonsri proceeds to remove her jeans. As she starts to pull them down, he sees her pink underwear, and slim, smooth, pale legs. At this point, Ethan has a full hard on, and knows there's no way he can hide it from Boonsri. He proceeds to remove his shorts, hoping that she will take it as a compliment.

The two are now standing face to face in nothing but their underwear. Boonsri looks down and notices Ethan's boner, and gives him a smile.

"Ready, on three!" she says. "One, two, three!"

The two pull down their underwear and are now standing completely naked in front of each other, with Ethan's boner pointing directly at Boonsri. Ethan notices her patch of trimmed black pubic hair, and at this point there's nothing he can do to control himself, as his boner reaches its maximum stiffness. With his small patch of pubic hair, Ethan's genitals look like Pinocchio had just told a really big lie.

"Ready. Come on!" Boonsri says.

As the two start towards the water, Ethan catches a glimpse of Boonsri's small, cute, pale ass.

The two have fun swimming and splashing each other in the water, and jumping on each others backs. The new friends now seem to be a couple. They exit the water holding hands, and take a romantic walk down the beach as the sun sets over the tranquil sea.

"This date is too perfect, Boonsri says. And you're leaving tomorrow evening, so why don't we REALLY make it count?"

Boonsri puts her arm on Ethan's back, as the new couple begin to make out. Her breath wreaks of cigarettes, but Ethan is too aroused to care. The two begin to French kiss, and Ethan even licks her stained tooth. With her other arm, Boonsri slowly reaches down and gently begins stroking Ethan's boner. Ethan reaches under, and slowly begins rubbing her wet slit, while the two continue to make out. Boonsri slowly retracts Ethan's foreskin exposing his wet, throbbing head. She then backs up and gets on her knees.

At this point, Ethan doesn't know if he can take anymore. He tries his best to control himself, as Boonsri slowly licks the shaft of his penis, while gently massaging his balls. She shifts her body and next thing he knows, her crooked teeth are biting up and down his stiff rod, as if it were a corn on a cob. His mouth opens, his head tilts towards the star covered sky, and his eyes roll back as he enters a state of euphoria. No girl has ever pleasured him in such a way. Next thing he knows, Boonsri is sucking on the tip of his dick like a lollypop, and he can soon feel her wet tongue pleasuring his hole. Then she slowly slides his shaft into her mouth and begins to suck sliding it in and out as if she were sucking on a popsicle.

Ethan's back arches and his knees start to buckle.

Feeling like his dick is about to blow, he motions at Boonsri to stop, and tells her to lay down on her back. He gently spreads her legs and proceeds to eat out her wet pussy giving himself a chance to calm down. He doesn't even care that their earlier swim has made her pussy taste like fish and salt water. Boonsri closes her eyes and digs her fingers into Ethan's scalp as she begins to moan.

After a couple minutes he stops, lifts his head and tells Boonsri to "relax". He then proceeds to insert his rod into her tight Thai slit. He gives her a peck on the lips, then proceeds to slide his piece in and out of her, gradually increasing speed. Boonsri's toes curl up, and she starts to gently moan. After about two minutes, Ethan pulls out and begins to ejaculate, just as the warm ocean waves wash over their naked bodies, immediately cleansing Boonsri of his American juices.

Ethan flips over on his back and lays there with a smile on his face. He couldn't believe his luck. He had only met this girl yesterday, and she had just had sex with him. Suddenly, Boonsri sits on top of him, runs her fingers down his chest, and begins to grind her wet slit up and down his still erect penis.

"You want more?" Boonsri asks.

"Yes please," Ethan happily replies.

"Then take me to America with you.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Boonsri's Beach

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 191 milliseconds