• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Born Again

Born Again

We arrived in the late afternoon, only hours before the darkness would take us. Our guides quickly unloaded us and our cargo, directed us to our campsite and then disappeared, oddly intent upon getting back to civilization before nightfall. Though a bit concerned about the guides' fearfulness, we set up camp and prepared for bed without any incidents. We did make sure to post a couple of armed sentries to watch for intruders or wildlife that might approach, but the night was quiet and the next morning we were prepared to begin our exploration.

Our expedition included four scientific members: Professor Emeritus Alfred Hawkins, Associate Professor Marilyn Hawford, Assistant Professor Juliane Medfore and myself, Professor John Whitman, for those of you who don't know me. Besides and native guides and helpers who abandoned us, we also brought along several cooks, a few security people and a couple of students.

We quickly delegated the students to handle all the logbooks and note taking, and left the cooks and security people to take care of themselves. We then split our scientific crew into two teams, unfortunately I got stuck with Alfred on my team, while the two ladies teamed up and disappeared into the forest. Alfred is an interesting enough fellow, but I would have preferred spending the days and perhaps a few evenings with Juliane.

Juliane and I had spent some time together earlier in the year, even sleeping together a few times. Although she was a bit mousey in appearance, with her long black hair often unkempt and in need of washing, she was exciting and very unpredictable in bed. She had small breast but enormous nipples that were incredibly sensitive. So sensitive that one night she had masturbated for me by simply toying with her nipples, only moving a finger down to her clit in the last seconds to finish herself off. Just the thought of the evenings we spent together quickly inspires my erection and I wish I could follow her into the forest now.

Of course Marilyn might have been interesting too, though I had never spent much time with her before this trip. Though in her early sixties, she was still very sexy, with a nice body and attractive hair. I had heard rumors that a number of her student researchers had made some significant finds in the many rooms of her house. Unfortunately, I only knew her professionally and it seemed that wouldn't change on this trip.

Alfred and I headed into the woods, following one of our security guys carrying a machete. We tried to stick to the pathways, but in several areas the overgrown brush had to be hacked aside so we could get through. While we walked I quizzed Alfred about our teams.

"Ah, Whitman my friend, Marilyn predicted you'd be chasing more than the plants and animals on this trip."

"Whatever do you mean Alfred?"

"Come on, we all know that Juliane and you had a thing going last year. And hell, I've see the way you look at Marilyn. With her proclivity with younger men I didn't dare send you and her anywhere, hell you two would get nothing done. Well, nothing scientific I'd say."

"Now Alfred, I'd never let that get in the way of our exploration, but once back in the camp, after hours... well, a bit of company may be nice."

"After today, you might find the ladies a bit busy in the evenings," Alfred replied slyly.

"You never have really told me what we are here searching for."

"Ah my friend, when you see it you'll know. Our search will be a bit more difficult than the ladies, but be patient with me."

Well, whatever it was Alfred and I was looking for we didn't find that first day and as he predicted, the ladies left us immediately after dinner. I had some difficulty sleeping that night, not from the wild and feral sound coming from the forest, but from those coming from the ladies' tents. Yes, that one sound from Juliane was familiar to me.

The next day Alfred and I headed out before the ladies even appeared from their tents. It wasn't long before I discovered what had kept the ladies so occupied. Considering the size and form of the plants we found, I knew I would be hard pressed to get any of the ladies' attention on this trip. The blooms of this particular plant were similar to a large philodendron bloom, but better... I mean larger, or better proportioned. All I know is that I was very envious, leave it at that.

"I tell you Alfred, it's bad enough competing with all the electrical, pistoning and vibrating devices out there, now we're competing with plants."

"Just be patient my friend, our time will come... if you pardon the pun."

I trusted Alfred through four more days of exploring the forest and surrounding areas. It was taking a toll on both of us as the jungle sounds from the ladies' tents seemed to get more and more exotic. By then, the students, the cooks and security guards had all hooked up in one way or another leaving Alfred and I as the two celibates in the middle of a virtual nightly orgy.

With only two days left in our trip, we set out early one morning, so early that the moans were still coming from several of the tents. We carried our own machetes since we left our security personnel behind. Moving quickly over the pathways we explored earlier in the week, we soon entered into some unexplored territory.

We had walked nearly an hour into this area, chopping our way through most of it, when Alfred directed me to stand beside some large bloom growing from a rock outcropping. I did notice the rock had an odd, fleshy color, but didn't think much about it. I posed for a moment, hoping we could continue our search without any more delay.

I was about to head on, when Alfred said, "Okay, this one's yours; there are several more back up the trail. Enjoy yourself."

Alfred turned and headed back up the path, unfastening his belt as he went. Confused, I turned and looked closer at the flesh colored rock formation and only then did I see what he was talking about. Beneath the large flower and hidden in the brush I saw the slight slit in the geology. Surely that was just rock formation and not...

I reached my hand and felt the soft and damp folds that seemed to open for me. I took a step backward and realized I was staring at a six foot tall pussy. Unscientific as that may sound, that was the only way I could describe it. And damn, it not only looked like a six foot tall pussy, it felt like it, it smelled like it and... and... unzipping my pants and sliding my cock into the folds, it fucked like it.

The sensation over my cock was so intense that with only a couple of pushes, I came, shooting my white cum into the slippery folds. Reeling from everything, I sat down on a nearby rock to catch my breath.

It seems Alfred was right, we had come across something incredible. All I could do is sit and admire the wonderful symmetry of the formation before me. Remembering the pussies I had seen in my life, I had to admit, I'd never seen any so beautifully formed. Standing back up, I ran my hands up between the folds and sure enough, even found a large knob... a clit.

Finding myself hard again from the sheer joy of this beautiful sight, I pulled off all my clothes and then, well, I simply climbed in. Letting my legs act as fingers, I first slipped one leg in and then the other. Holding my arms out to keep from slipping completely inside, I slid the lower half of my body in and out of a giant cunt.

As I slid, my cock was being rolled and kneaded within tiny mini folds, covering it, and my balls with a warm, wet, soft sensation that had me ready to come in just a few minutes. I noticed as I got closer to coming again, the sensation within the cunt changed, as if the walls were sucking me in. It was getting harder for my arms to hold me up, but I came quickly and then, as if fighting a current, I wrestled my way clear of the now gaping and sucking hole.

I fell onto the ground gasping for air, when I suddenly heard a muffled cry. Alfred! I leapt up and ran up the trail where a noticed a pile of clothes in front of another giant pussy. Alfred was nowhere around. Immediately figuring out what must have happened, I dove to the pussy and sank my arm in, all the way to the shoulder. I could feel the suction all around me, so I grabbed a nearby plant to keep from getting pulled in. Moving my hand in and out of the folds of the giant wet opening, I felt something solid. Yes... it was Alfred's hand. I took a firm hold and pulled with all my strength.

It was tough, at one point I had my feet planted firmly on each side of the opening as I pulled Alfred with both hands until finally, he slipped out onto the ground. Not sure if he was breathing, I lifted up his feet and slapped in on his back. He coughed a bit and then let out a loud wail.

It sounded like a baby's cry, but at least the old fart was breathing. I shouted, "Alfred, Alfred, are you okay?"

Calming down and regaining his composure he looked at me and smiled. In a few moments he spoke, "You know my friend, that was one incredible experience. I'd only done that once before and... well I was simply too young to remember."

Wondering what he was talking about I shrugged my shoulders.

"Don't you get it John, I was born again... truly born again."

Looking him over, completely naked, glistening and shivering a bit I had to believe it, he sure looked the part. "Well Alfred, I must admit, it's been a hell of a trip. Not only did I get fucked like I've never been fucked before, I also got to deliver my best friend. Yep, one hell of a trip."

We both rounded up our clothes, took a few more pictures of the surrounding scenes and then headed back to camp. That night we both slept like babies, while the orgies vibrated around us.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Born Again

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds