Born Into Darkness Ch. 04

Even though Dean had many opportunities to have sex with her he didn't make any kind of attempts to do it. Danny would attack her sometimes which would result in a beating, but to be honest she gladly took the beatings, than submitting to Danny and giving him her virginity.

Dean pulled into Mandy's and Aaron's drive way and turned off his car. Sophie let herself out of the car this time and saw Mandy hauling a huge purple suit case while Aaron was shoving the other trying to make them fit in the back of their car.

"Damn it Mandy is a suitcase full of shoes really necessary, we're only leaving for the weekend." Aaron said groaning as if in pain.

Sophie faked coughed to get their attention.

Mandy raised an eyebrow at how Dean had his arm wrapped around Sophie's waist and smiled. She was so happy for her best friend, she's praying and hoping Dean is the one and by the looks of it Dean seems like he's staying for a while, hopefully for good. Sophie deserves a good guy.

"Hey guys! How's it going?" Mandy said as she handed Aaron her suitcase.

"Good Dean was just dropping me off." Sophie said and felt Dean's arm tighten around her waist, bringing her closer into his warm body.

"Hey Deany Boy, would you mind helping a suffering brotha out over here?" Aaron said trying to stuff the suitcase into the car.

Dean kissed Sophie on the top of her head and rushed over to help Aaron, who was grunting as he used his shoulder trying to push the luggage in more.

Mandy skipped over and hugged her. She then pulled away and whispered, "How was it?"

"Everything went perfect. And I told him about Danny."

"Whoa... that's a big step. What made you tell him, how did he take it?"

"Mandy there is something about Dean that makes me feel at home, even though I just met him I'm comfortable and at ease. I was worried at first because Danny was like that too. But he's not Danny at all; when I told him about Danny he got all protective and he wouldn't let me go, but in a good way."

"But what made you tell him?"

Sophie bit her lip, as much as she trusted her best friend she couldn't tell her Dean's eyes glow and he growls. She wanted Dean to trust her.

"I have no idea Mandy, but I'm glad I did, I have no regrets."

"As long as you're happy sis; oh, and I can't thank you enough for babysitting Henry and Madison."

"Don't even bother they're godkids I'd do anything for those two, you know that." Sophie said as she saw Dean and Aaron give a final shove and rapidly closed the car door.

Aaron cupped the back of Dean's back, he didn't even flinch, but Aaron did wince as he shook his hand in pain. Dean laughed as he cupped Aaron's back only to have him whiz.

"Damn Soph where the heck did you find this guy, he's a tank." Aaron said as he motioned to dean with his thumb.

Dean walked over to Sophie and kissed her forehead and wrapped his arm around her waist.

"You got it all wrong bro, he found me. I did make the first move though." Winking up at Dean, he chuckled making her whole body vibrate, from the top of her head to the soles of her feet.

"Sure prinkípissa, you keep thinking that," Dean lowered his mouth and whispered into Sophie's ear. "You're being very naughty right now; wait till I get you alone."

Sophie blushed as she began feeling moisture to develop in between her thighs making her squirm. Good thing Aaron and Mandy were talking amongst themselves.

"Aaron! We're gonna be late! We have to go! Bye Sophie!" Mandy said as she ran over to her best friend and gave her a tight squeeze. "Call me if anything. I love you."

Mandy moved over to Dean and pulled him to the side making sure neither Sophie nor can Aaron over hear what she was going to tell him.

"Dean, I know she told you about Danny, and I'm guessing if she told you that she must have told you about her parents. Sophie means the world to me. She's like the sister I never had. If you plan on staying with her, please take care of her. I can't tell you how bad it was when she got back from the hospital, she was broken and it took months to get her back together, she still today is scared to open her front door without triple checking who it is. Heck, she's terrified walking home by herself sometimes. Please take care of my sister." Mandy kissed Dean on his cheek and walked to Sophie to hug her one more time before getting in the car.

Dean had a whole new respect for Mandy, he's happy Sophie has someone like her in her life. He looked up to see Aaron walk up to him and gave him a quick bro hug; even though he didn't know Aaron he knew he was going to get along with him pretty well.

"Analávei ti̱ frontída ti̱s adelfí̱s mou gia ména."Aaron smiled and was about to walk over to his car when Dean grabbed his forearm looking at him in confusion. "I'm an ancient Geek history teacher at UNO I studied abroad in Greece for eight years."

"I kind of guessed considering Sophie told me, and don't worry adelfós I'll take care of her." Dean said pushing Aaron to his car and seconds later the silver car backed out the driveway and cruised off down the street turning the corner.

Sophie faced Dean and looked up at him and smiled. "Well... this is going to be a fun weekend."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 259 milliseconds