Born to Suck Ch. 01

"So this is what they've got you doing this week?" he asked as he gestured to the half empty basket of potatoes and the growing bucket of scraps.

"Yes sir," I answered compliantly.

"Hhhhhmm," he said under his breath. Without a further word, he turned on his heel and went back to his office. I was left wondering what all that meant.

I finished up the job to Mrs. Nesbitt's satisfaction and she looked at the clock and with only a couple of minutes of my required hour left, she decided to let me go. Most of the other boys were outside playing a game of touch football but I just went back up to my room and lay on my bed reading. I actually felt safe and comfortable back in my old bed at Monroe. And with Mr. Jarvis giving me some extra attention I hadn't been expecting, I was actually looking forward to a nice relaxing summer.

I finally heard the other boys' voices as they came in and cleaned up for lunch. I made my way down to join them in the dining room and once again I chose to sit on my own away from the others as I ate. They seemed pretty happy as they chatted and laughed about their game they'd been playing. I sat quietly, looking forward to my one o'clock appointment with Mr. Jarvis. Eventually everyone finished up and left the room after taking their plates back into the kitchen. I did likewise and tentatively made my way towards Mr. Jarvis' office. Once again his door was closed and I took my spot on the bench across the hall. I checked the clock, 12:52. I was a few minutes early and waited anxiously for Mr. Jarvis to appear. I only had to wait a minute or two before he cracked open his door to see if I was there.

"Joey, you're a little early," he said as he opened the door wider and looked up and down the hallway. "That's good though. It didn't take me as long to get your medicine ready as I thought it might. You'd better come in and get it while it's still warm." He stepped sideways in the door opening for me to go past his big looming body. Once again, his face looked flushed and sweaty and he was wiping his hands with a towel as he ushered me into his office. I heard him lock the door again and as I sat down on the same chair I'd sat in this morning, I noticed his belt lying on top of his desk. Where his shirt was tucked into his pants, it looked a little disheveled again. Like I had thought earlier, he must have just finished using the washroom, especially since he was still wiping his hands off with the towel.

"So you haven't said anything to anybody about this morning, have you?" he asked as he stepped back behind his desk.

"Oh no, sir!" I said nervously, worried that he might be upset with me. "I did just as you said and didn't say a word to anyone." I paused for a second and then looked up at him shyly, "I know it's selfish of me, but....but....I don't want to share this with anybody else. Like you said, I want it to be our secret."

A big smile spread slowly across his face and he looked down at my frail little form sitting in front of him. "You're a good boy, Joey. I'm glad I can trust you to keep our secret." He dropped the towel on top of the desk and opened the same drawer that he had last time.

"Here you go," he said as he reached into the drawer and pulled out the clear plastic cup, "still nice and warm." He came around the desk quickly and passed it to me. "Drink up."

I took the cup from him and held it in my two hands in front of me. I looked down into the cloudy fluid and was pleased to see that there seemed to be even more than last time.

"So there's more here than last time?" I asked as I looked up at him questioningly.

"Yeah, I was able to work up a bigger load....er....I mean, I was able to work up a bigger dose for you this time," he said. "You did like it, didn't you, Joey?"

"Oh yes sir! I'm not complaining at all. I really liked it. I think I'm already feeling better after that dose you gave me earlier. I've been looking forward to this all morning," I said eagerly as I brought the medicine up beneath my nose and inhaled deeply of the warm musky scent. "I'm really glad there's even more than last time."

"Good......good," he said as he perched on the front edge of his desk again. "Go ahead, you'd better drink it before the vitamins lose their effectiveness."

"Yes sir!" I said as I quickly brought the cup up to my lips. I tipped it up and let some of the warm creamy medicine run into my mouth. "Mmmmmm," I mewed out loud as I let the slick pearly liquid roll all over my tongue. I was already starting to love both the feel and taste of it in my mouth. I slid it from cheek to cheek and let its thick texture coat the whole of the inside of my mouth. Finally, I swallowed.

"Aaaaahh," I gave a little gasp as the silky fluid slid down my throat. Its distinctive taste and odor continued to fill my senses and made me want more of the same. I raised the cup back to my lips again and tipped the cup up gradually. I could see Mr. Jarvis watching me intently as I kept my eyes glued to the big wad of medicine sliding sluggishly towards the edge of the cup. I felt the leading edge roll onto my tongue and then I made a slurping noise as I sucked the rest of the big creamy gob into my mouth. It kind of made a sound like when you slurp up a single strand of spaghetti. I could see Mr. Jarvis smiling openly as I brought the cup down and closed my lips over my mouthful of medicine. I savored the delightful taste and warm creamy texture for a long time before I noisily swallowed.

"Did you get it all?" he asked as we both looked into the empty cup.

"Oh, there's a little bit more here," I said as I spotted a couple of milky-white drops clinging to the side. I quickly ran out my tongue and lapped up those two drops and then just to be sure, I ran the flat part of my tongue all around the inside of the glass and even over the flat bottom.

"Mmmmmm," I said as I handed the empty cup back to him. "That was so good. And I'm glad there was even more of it this time. Thanks for being so nice to me, Mr. Jarvis."

"That's okay, Joey," he said as he sat there with a big smile on his face. "I want to make sure you stay nice and healthy. Two good doses of medicine should get you started on the right track. I think you should come tomorrow morning at the same time for your next one."

"Yes sir!" I said eagerly. "I'll be here right after breakfast."

"Good, Joey. I'll have some more ready for you then. Now you better get to your afternoon chores," he said gesturing towards the door of his office.

"Yes sir. Thank you sir." I said as I got up and let myself out of his office and closed the door behind me.

I reported back to my kitchen for my afternoon chores. For the next hour I peeled some carrots and washed pots and various dishes and utensils under the watchful eye of Mrs. Nesbitt. As I worked, I rolled my tongue all around my mouth as I savored the peculiar taste of the medicine still lingering in my mouth. Compared to most medicines, I really liked it and wanted to keep the flavor of it for as long as possible so I didn't eat or drink anything for a long time.

I finally finished my shift and took my book out to the back porch to read in the shade. Just before we were called in for dinner, I heard a car start up and looked around the corner to see Mr. Jarvis leaving for the day. He looked up and spotted me at the corner of the house. His eyes met mine and he nodded in my direction as he gave me a comforting smile. I felt a warm feeling of happiness come over me and I waved tentatively as he pulled out of his parking spot and headed home. I spent the rest of the day almost overwhelmed with a feeling of safety and comfort that I'd rarely had. I went to bed that night eagerly looking forward to my next dose of medicine from Mr. Jarvis.

This went on for the next two days. I would wait outside his office right after breakfast and right after lunch for him to invite me in. He'd pass me the cup of warm medicine and sit watching me intently as I drained the cup and let the creamy liquid find its way into my bloodstream to do its work. As soon as the second day, I could swear I was feeling better already. The combination of the regular doses of medicine and knowing that Mr. Jarvis was interested in me had me feeling better than I had in a long time.

In the middle of the afternoon of the third day, as I was standing in the kitchen washing some pots at the sink, I looked up and saw Mr. Jarvis walk across the yard and start talking to Carl. Carl was one of the older councilors and one of his duties was to set up the chore schedule. He was the one who told us what jobs we had to do from one week to the next.

Mr. Jarvis started talking to him and then I saw him point towards the part of the house where I was standing. Carl's eyes automatically followed Mr. Jarvis' pointing arm to look in my direction and then he turned back as they continued their conversation. Mr. Jarvis did most of the talking and Carl nodded every now and then. Finally, Mr. Jarvis patted Carl on the arm and turned to go back to his office. Carl went back to working with some of the boys who were busy in the vegetable garden. I didn't think any more about it until later that afternoon when I was up in my room. I was lying on my bed reading when there were a couple of knocks on my door.

"Come in," I called through the door. Carl opened the door and took half a step into my room.

"There's been a change of plans, Joey. I'm gonna have to pull you off kitchen duty."

"Oh, okay Carl. What do you want me to do instead?"

"Starting tomorrow, right after breakfast, you're supposed to report to Mr. Jarvis' office. He wants someone to help re-organize some paperwork and files or something like that," he said with a dismissive wave of his hand as if he didn't know exactly what the work would entail. "Oh yeah, Mr. Jarvis said there might be some days where he'll need you a little longer than the regular hour. Okay?"

"Oh, okay," I said, barely able to keep the excitement out of my voice. "Uh....will that just be for the remaining days of this week's schedule, or what?"

"As of right now, he told me it's "until further notice". So you might be there more than that, I don't know. So just make sure you go there right after breakfast and then again right after lunch. Got it?" he pointed a finger at me to make sure I understood.

"Yes sir!" I could barely contain my excitement and as soon as Carl left the room I pulled my pillow over my face and let out a big whoop of joy. I was thrilled for the rest of the day and people seemed to look at like I was weird or something. After awhile, I figured out that it was because they weren't used to seeing me smile very often. I even had a hard time falling asleep that night thinking about getting to spend that extra time working with Mr. Jarvis.

I awoke bright and early the next morning and hurried down to breakfast after getting washed up. As I was starting to eat, Mr. Jarvis arrived and nodded to me as he made his way through the big dining room. My breakfast never tasted so good and as soon as I was finished, I went and waited anxiously on the bench outside his office. I was fidgeting about and could barely keep still. I was looking forward to my morning dose of medicine and anxious to see what kind of work Mr. Jarvis wanted me to do.

"C'mon in, Joey," he said as he finally opened the door. He looked a little cooler and calmer this morning that the previous three mornings. As I had mentioned earlier, every time he'd ushered me into his office, he'd appeared flushed as if he'd just been exerting himself. He didn't look like that today, I noticed as I watched him close and lock the door behind me. I was both excited and a little nervous about the new arrangement so I went and sat on the edge of my usual chair and waited for him to say something. He casually walked around behind his desk and sat in his big rolling chair. He leaned back and let the chair rock slowly from side to side.

"So Joey," he finally said, "Carl has informed you that I want you to come and do some work for me instead of your usual chores, right?"

"Yes sir, he did."

"How do you feel about that?"

"I....I'm really excited about it actually. I like spending time with you, Mr. Jarvis." I hung my head and felt my face turning red. I was afraid that I'd embarrassed myself by letting my true feelings out.

"That's okay, Joey. I'm happy you feel that way," I looked up at him and relaxed as he gave me a warm comforting smile. "I like spending time with you too. I think we have a certain level of understanding and trust that not many people have with each other."

"I...I feel that way too!" I blurted out.

"Good......good, I'm really glad that we can trust each other." My eyes drifted over in the direction of his desk drawer where he'd always brought forth my cup of medicine. He probably noticed the furtive look in my eyes. "So you're probably wondering about your daily dose of medicine," he said as he put his hand on the handle of the drawer.

"Y...yes sir," I said as my eyes flicked back and forth between his own eyes and his hand resting on the drawer handle.

"Well, that's one of the reasons I want you to come and work for me. Have you ever wondered where I get that medicine, Joey?"

"Ummm...well...I don't know. I figured you got it at a drug store or something."

"Well, no. I kind of make it myself."

"You do?" I asked as my eyes opened wide in wonder. "You make it yourself?"

"Well, sort of. There're some things I have to tell you, Joey. Now we trust each other totally,right?" he pointed his big index finger at me and had a serious expression on his face now.

"Yes sir, we do." I said and nodded my head to emphasize my understanding of the seriousness of his tone.

"Good. Now I think you know that I don't have any children of my own," he paused as he looked at me for a response.

"Yes sir, I'd heard that."

"Mrs. Jarvis and I tried for a long time to have children but with no luck. So we decided we better see a doctor and get things checked out. They put each of us through a number of tests to see if they could find out what the problem was. In the end, they found out that my wife was the one actually unable to bear a child."

"Oh...I....I'm sorry to hear that, sir," I said with a slightly confused look on my face as I didn't know where he was going with this.

"Thanks for saying that, Joey. But that's okay; it was a long time ago now." He paused for a second as he looked at me waiting patiently for him to continue. "The reason I'm telling you this is that during the fertility tests, the doctors found out that my semen not only has an unusually high sperm motility rate, but it's also incredibly high in vitamins and proteins."

"Oh," I said as my mind was trying to take in what he was saying. I had heard the other boys talking about jerking off and cumming so I had an idea of what he was talking about.

"Yes, they told me that my semen would be extremely beneficial for anyone that might have a vitamin deficiency. And when I saw you the other day looking pretty pale, I thought I might be able to help you out." He paused as he leaned forwards with his elbows on the desk and looked deeply into my eyes. "You see, Joey, I care about you. I wouldn't just do this for anybody. I'm just glad I can help you in this way." I felt my heart swell with happiness as I listened to his kind words.

"I....I understand, Mr. Jarvis. I don't know what to say. I mean....I...I'm so happy that you're will to do that for me." I stopped and looked towards his desk drawer. "But this...this talk....is...is there something wrong?"

"No, not really, Joey. It's just that I called my doctor yesterday and let him know what I was doing for you. He was glad I was able to help a boy like you. He did point one thing out though."

"Wha.....what?" I asked curiously.

"Remember when I said that it was best if you drank the medicine when it was still warm so the vitamins would work properly?"

"Yes."

"Well, the doctor told me that during the tests, the nutritional value of the vitamins and proteins in my semen were highest as soon as it left my body. He recommended that for it to be most beneficial for you that we try and get you to ingest it as quickly as possible. Do you understand?"

"I....I think so. The doctor says I need to drink it as quickly as possible once it comes out of you."

"Yes," he said as he sat back in his chair, "that's it exactly. So, do you want to continue taking your medicine, Joey?"

"I do, Mr. Jarvis. Wh...what do you need me to do?"

"Well, you know about jerking off, right Joey?" he asked.

"Yes, sir," I said and could feel my face turning crimson with embarrassment again.

"You won't have to do too much right now," he said as he got up from his chair. "First off, you should probably kneel down on your knees in front of the desk there." He nodded towards the floor in front of me and I compliantly got to my knees. As I looked up at him, he reached into the other top drawer of his desk and took out a big plastic jar. I read the label: Vaseline---Baby Fresh Scent.

"That's good, Joey," he said as he came around the desk and set the jar on the front edge. "Now while you're kneeling there, I'm gonna stand in front of you and jerk off."

"Is that what you did into that plastic cup?" I asked as I nodded towards the other desk drawer.

"Yep, exactly. Only this time, instead of shooting it into the cup and having my semen lose its beneficial qualities, I'm gonna try and shoot it right into your mouth. That way it'll get into you quicker and start working more effectively."

"Okay," I said as he stood before me and started to undo his belt. I looked up at his rugged body looming over me and felt happy that this big mature man was willing to do this for me. I watched as he opened his belt and then drew down the zipper on his pants. He put his hands on either side of his waistband and pushed down both his pants and underwear to his ankles in one motion.

"Oh dear!" I said with a sharp intake of breath as his cock came into view. My eyes must have seemed like saucers as I stared openly at the sight of his partially swollen member. From my position on my knees in front of him, his cock was mere inches away from my face. My own penis was the only one I'd seen naked and mine was nothing compared to this one. It hung majestically between his legs and lay heavy and relaxed over an enormous set of balls. He was circumcised and his cock was nice and long and thick with a large mushroom head. I could see the intricate swirl of protruding veins lining the gnarled shaft of that incredible piece of flesh.

"Have you ever seen another man's cock before, Joey?" he asked as I watched him reach into the jar of Vaseline and scoop up a generous amount of greasy gel.

"N...no sir," I said in a squeaky voice.

"Well, take a good look," he said as he wrapped his Vaseline-coated hand around his heavy cock and held it out towards me, "I think you're gonna get to know this one pretty well." It was like I was hypnotized as my eyes remained riveted to the incredible display going on before me as he started to slide his big meaty hand back and forth. His cock quickly started to thicken and extend in his pumping grasp. He was taking long slow consistent strokes from the thick base all the way to the broad engorged head. His slow firm strokes allowed me ample time to look at that huge cock up close.

It had now become fully erect and I would guess that it was probably about 9" long and so big around that his hand couldn't even close around it. The dark crimson crown looked positively menacing as he slowly rubbed his slick hand back and forth over the spongy membranes. The big mushroom head was separated from the hard gnarled shaft by a thick rope-like corona which was almost purple in color. The long slick shaft glistened invitingly as his hand methodically pumped back and forth with a smooth cork-screwing motion.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds