Bosom Buddies Epilogue

After that night, Jessica and I started unofficially dating. We had a lot of fun together, and whenever I got horny, all I had to do was take a thirty second walk down the hallway to her dorm room. It was convenient, casual, and gratifying—in the moment. But, relieved as I was to be rid of the stress and pain of my long-distance relationship with Elizabeth, there was a palpable hollowness in its place.

Eight weeks passed, with no sign of things getting any more serious between Jessica and I. She started getting anxious, clearly feeling there was some kind of a connection between us that I never did. Maybe I was just spoiled; every other girl I'd been intimate with before Jessica had started off as an incredibly close personal friend. I felt a bit silly, keeping such a fun, gorgeous girl at arm's length.

Finally, Jessica voiced the big question: "Where is this going?" And of course I had no answer for her. I wasn't dating Jessica because I loved her—I didn't. I wasn't even dating Jessica because I just wanted to be in a relationship—I didn't. If I was brutally honest with myself, the only reason I was dating Jessica was because I didn't have a good reason not to.

I knew our breakup was inevitable, and I couldn't blame her for moving on to another guy (though the fact that the "other guy" was my GODDAMN ROOMATE was kind of bad form, if you ask me).

Halfway across the country, it was much the same story for Elizabeth. Not the bit about her ex fucking her roommate, but just an overall lack of substance to her love life. For the next year, we both tried the whole "college dating scene," with short-term relationships, casual hookups, and one-night stands. I somehow managed to convince myself I'd moved on.

But I still dreamt about Liz. Bittersweet memories of her smile would hit me out of the blue like a debilitating acid flashback.

Then, one Tuesday morning, as I got up to go to my first class, I groggily noticed that something was very odd in my dorm: There was nobody in the hallway. No talking coming from the rooms. Sure, it was early, but it wasn't that early. I'd been going to college for a good while now and I had never found the hallway abandoned in the morning. Curious, I peeked inside an open dorm room and saw what was on TV:

Smoke rising out of the World Trade Center.

I know I don't need to recount the events of that day for anyone, but I have to at least mention it because the moment I saw that image of the towers, the very first thing I did was race back to my room and phone Liz. I don't know what came over me, it just seemed like the natural thing to do. I had to hear her voice.

We hadn't spoken in months, and then only very courteously because our mutual friends were around. When I heard Elizabeth answer that phone, my heart skipped a beat.

"Ian?"

"I'm still in love with you," I blurted out. "I thought I wasn't, but I am. I never stopped. I don't think I ever will. You don't have to say anything, if you don't want to. I just—I needed to tell you."

There was a long, awful pause on the line as my words sunk in. Then:

"I love you, too."

As soon as the airports were working again, I flew out to see her, and the second we were alone together our clothes hit the floor. We tumbled onto her bed, hugging and kissing, whispering how much we loved one another while our naked limbs entwined. I marveled as always at the size and softness of her breasts, then lovingly sucked her wine-dark nipples into my mouth—pulling gently with my lips until she moaned.

Beneath me, Elizabeth spread her legs to either side and scooted her hips until the tip of my penis was perfectly aligned with her eager pussy.

God, I thought, she's boiling.

Elizabeth pulled my face from her incredible tits and kissed me full on the lips.

"I love you," she whispered again.

Then her hands clamped down on my ass and she drove me all the way inside.

It felt so right. She felt so right. We felt so right. I'd missed Elizabeth much more than I would have ever admitted to myself.

Her kisses were electric, already pushing me right to the edge. Less than thirty seconds after plunging my cock into Liz's incredibly hot body, I felt myself losing control—

"I'm gonna cum!" I moaned --

"Yes!" she screamed --

And so I burst, overwhelmed by the moment, collapsing light-headed onto her bare shoulder. Liz wrapped her legs around my waist and held me in place, buried to the hilt, until we both stopped shaking.

We spent the better part of the week making love with the kind of passion I'd all but forgotten was possible. When the time came for me to once again return to school, we bade each other our customary tearful farewell. Though it hurt just as much as ever, this time there was something different about the way we said goodbye. There was no uncertainty; no creeping fear that we were making a huge mistake.

From that day forward, we just made it work. There were a few things that made the long-distance thing easier this time around: Liz and I were able to schedule all our classes Tuesday-Thursday, creating four-day weekends we could spend together. We both finally got cell phones with unlimited minutes, and we both bought webcams, which were a god-send on those lonely nights when we just needed to see one another.

I'll never forget the first night we plugged those things in. Liz—still stuck on the other side of the country—was getting ready for bed, wearing a thin red camisole over her enormous, braless breasts.

"Lock your door," she whispered.

And so I did, feeling my pulse quicken as my beautiful girlfriend smiled back at me from hundreds of miles away and slowly let the straps of her camisole slide off her delicate shoulders. The swells of her luscious cleavage bulged above the drooping neckline.

"Wow," I panted.

"Oh, you like that?"

In response, I slid off my boxers and grabbed hold of my aching shaft. On-screen, Liz taunted me, squeezing her own tits through the brief fabric of her shirt. I watched transfixed as that neckline drifted lower and lower.

Liz gave the corner of her shirt a quick little tug and her breasts spilled into view. The hand on my cock went on auto-pilot at the sight, furiously jacking off. Panting, I watched as Liz rubbed and caressed her own nipples, her growing arousal adding color to her cheeks...

I came, dribbling hot white semen down over my fingers.

So, yeah, there were a few things that helped us with the long-distance thing our second time around. But the real difference—what really made the situation work that second time—was the two of us. We'd both matured a lot in our time apart, and we'd both spent enough time experiencing college on our own that we didn't have to worry about what we were missing by staying together. We were at peace with what we had.

As months turned into years, things just got better. Liz and I graduated, moved into an apartment together out east, and found that we made great roommates.

So I proposed. And she said, "Yes, of course." And she kissed me and cried and put on the ring.

We were both already so hopelessly and unquestionably devoted to one another that our wedding vows felt more like a pleasant formality and less like a life-changing commitment.

Corny as it sounds, we'd found true love. Our only regret was that we'd fallen largely out of touch with our amazing friends from high school. Even Stephanie, so long an indelible fixture in Elizabeth's life, eventually became little more than a Facebook friend.

We found plenty of great new friends as time went on, but we never recaptured the magic we'd shared with our high school friends. Liz and I still talked about them all the time, and the pain of missing them never went away.

After college, Steph really made a go at an acting career. She spent a few years waitressing in New York, and then another few in Los Angeles, booking the occasional gig in a stage play or a TV commercial. She never really caught her "big break" as an actress, but she also never let herself get jaded or discouraged.

Talia and Rachel broke all of our hearts by splitting up during their final year of college. Just as Liz and I were finally getting back together, the two of them drifted apart, with Rachel hopping the pond to Oxford for grad school and Talia staying behind in California.

When I asked Talia why she and Rachel broke it off, she told me that there wasn't any one reason, they had both just become different people over the years, and they both wanted different things from life.

Shortly after her 24th birthday, Amy shocked everyone by changing her Facebook status to: "So... It turns out birth control isn't 100% effective."

Her then-casual boyfriend got Amy pregnant, and her whole life turned upside down when she later gave birth to her adorable son, Adam. All of her plans—including that pipe-dream of one day becoming a professional dancer—went out the window when she suddenly found herself caring for a small, helpless person. She didn't even have someone to help her out—the boy's father skipped town after less than a year.

Still, Amy was a goddamn champion, and she turned out to be a great mother, expertly balancing time with Adam and her burgeoning career. I'll never forget the first time I saw her playing with Adam—my fiery-haired, beautiful, badass-mother-fucker of a friend, happily making goo-goo noises at her infant son. She was exhausted, but as happy as I'd ever seen her.

Then there was Corry. Much as I should have seen it coming, that girl still caught me completely by surprise...

I was killing some time at the local bookstore when Liz excitedly tore me away from the science fiction section and dragged me up to the front counter.

"You have to get it, I'm too nervous," she giggled.

"I have to get what?"

My wife pointed behind the counter, where the adult magazines were hiding. At first, I didn't understand what she was so excited about. I hadn't bought a nudie magazine since I was a teenager, as I considered them a waste of money for anyone that had a working internet connection. But then I saw it, too:

Posing on the cover of a certain well-known gentleman's periodical was a very familiar face, with a very familiar set of tits.

"Holy shit, that's Corry!"

I couldn't believe it. Beneath all the dramatic makeup and a mane of crazily glamorous hair, there was my friend—her skin airbrushed and gleaming like bronze, her huge breasts barely hidden behind a tiny bouquet of flowers.

Liz was turning red, on the verge of exploding into nervous laughter right there in the middle of the store.

"You have to buy it!" she squeaked.

"Okay, okay!"

I turned to face the shop's proprietor—a sweet-natured elderly woman who reminded me very much of my grandmother—and politely asked her for a copy of the magazine with the big-breasted blonde on the cover.

We didn't wait until we were home to look inside. Soon as we got in the car, Liz tore off the shrink wrap, and we huddled over the magazine, nervously giggling like a pair of 13 year old boys.

"Wow, she looks hot," Liz sighed.

I couldn't disagree. Corrine's nude body looked spectacular in every photo, seductively posing around a Napa Valley vineyard, sunlight gleaming through her long golden hair. In one image, she was bending over to work an old-fashioned water pump, suggestively gripping the handle and aiming it between her tits.

"Bringing back memories?" my wife teased.

"Yeah. Good times."

"Hmm. Feels to me like very good times."

Liz gently rested her hand on my crotch, testing my hardness. I glanced up from the magazine and looked into her beautiful green eyes—

Zip. Liz fished my aching cock out into the open. I quickly glanced around—our car was sitting in the middle of a public parking garage, after all—but there didn't seem to be any possible witnesses heading our way.

Liz leaned down into my lap and gave my erection a series of slow, sensuous kisses.

"Keep looking at the pictures," she whispered

Then my gorgeous wife engulfed my cock with her mouth.

Ohh, yeah...

I dutifully returned my gaze to the photos of our friend, pulling out the centerfold to ogle an unbelievably sexy picture of Corrine: kneeling on a picnic blanket, arching her back, thrusting out her prodigious chest as she poured an entire jar of honey onto her tits. Sticky sweet nectar dripped down from her delicious nipples.

Down in my lap, Liz withdrew her lips to catch her breath, stroking my wet shaft with her fist. She tormented me, teasingly swirling her tongue around the very tip of my penis before finally diving back down—this time for keeps—her head rising and falling on my lap, licking and sucking with abandon.

Looking at the centerfold, I couldn't help but recall the way it had felt, all those years ago, when I'd first held Corrine's glorious naked body in my arms. How it had felt to bury my cock inside her enormous, soft cleavage.

Then I flashed back to all my gorgeous friends from high school, and all the amazing sexual experiences we'd shared.

And I exploded into Liz's mouth.

...............................

I turned twenty nine on the same day as my ten year high school reunion. Fit, confident, and still pretty good at math; financially successful and madly in love with my beautiful wife. With the big three-oh looming on the horizon, we were even finally starting to think about kids.

But no matter how much time passed, and no matter how drastically my life changed, memories of my senior year never felt too distant.

Me, Liz, Amy, Corry, Talia, Steph— it had been years since all of us had managed to get together in the same place at the same time. Spread out and living our separate lives, it was tough to coordinate. But we all vowed to be there for our school reunion. The fact that it was also my birthday made the gathering that much more important. Even Amy, who typically spent every free minute with her four-year-old son, asked her father to babysit for the weekend so she could see the rest of us.

One by one, everyone arrived, and the six of us fell into easy conversation, chatting and joking around as though we were still back in high school; as though the past ten years had never even happened. The reunion dinner drew to a close in the blink of an eye, and we agreed that we still had way too much catching up to do before we called it a night.

Talia eagerly invited us to spend the rest of the evening at her place:

"Come on, it'll be just like old times."

She was more right than she realized.

Talia's apartment was an eccentrically designed one-bedroom in a great part of the city—but with space at a premium, her living room was a bit small to accommodate six people (Liz wound up sitting on my lap so that we could fit Stephanie on the couch beside us). The coffee table we huddled around was so tiny we hardly had space to set our drinks down.

Somebody brought out a cake and the women all sang "Happy Birthday" to me before each of them took turns giving me a very nice—albeit chaste—kiss on the lips.

"I really missed you guys," I finally sighed.

It had been the better part of eight years since I had kissed anyone other than my wife, and it was more than a little bit of a thrill getting attention from so many beautiful women. It didn't help that my wife's exquisite butt—barely covered by the shimmery gold dress she had on—was rubbing against on my crotch every time she moved.

I swear that each of my old friends looked even more beautiful at 29 than they had at 18. They possessed a calmness and a confidence in the way they carried themselves that had been lacking in the desperate years of high school.

Amy didn't exactly have the same "hard body" that she'd fanatically honed throughout her teenage years, but she was still trim and curvy in all the right places, and her tight slacks proved that her famously terrific ass remained one for the record books. As an added bonus, Amy's already sizable bust had filled out even more when Adam was born, making her nearly as stacked up top as our other friends were.

She wasn't as chesty as Corrine, of course, who had reignited some of my oldest fantasies with the playful, scoop-neck dress she'd worn that evening. Don't get me wrong, there was nothing overtly slutty about the choice of outfit, but when a woman with tits like Corry's wears something with a low neckline, it's nigh impossible to escape the gravitational pull.

Stephanie was done up that evening in a kind of retro, sixties style that really complimented her Hollywood good looks and pinup body. Her navy blue top was a turtle-neck, but it still stretched nicely over her prominent double D's. I caught myself staring, trying to determine whether or not she'd worn a bra.

I had no such questions about Talia. She wore a red silk blouse, and her full, firm tits bounced around with glorious freedom beneath the fabric. Of all the women, Talia had changed her appearance the most since high school, cutting her long, raven hair into an edgy, short style and dying it to a dark metallic burgundy. Her lips, painted bright red to match her blouse, set my mind wandering, and I kept picturing her kneeling down between my legs, her head bobbing rhythmically up an down, smearing some of that red lipstick on my dick.

Still sitting on my lap, Liz turned around and shot me a curious look, no doubt feeling the evidence my growing arousal beneath her. I tried to ignore her, turning my attention back to the others, but she leaned in close and whispered in my ear:

"Is it turning you on, seeing everyone again?"

I blushed a bit at being caught, but there was nothing I could do for it but shrug.

"What are you guys whispering about?" Stephanie frowned, pretending to be offended.

"We were... just whispering about how weird it is that you girls are all single!" Liz responded.

That earned her a round of boos from the crowd, who all offered up various excuses about being "too busy" or "still looking for the right guy."

Amy just laughed and said, "Are you fucking kidding me? I've got a fucking four-year-old! When would I have time to date? Maybe you could just let me borrow Ian for this weekend, while my dad is watching T-Rex."

"Huh?" Talia asked.

"Oh sorry," Amy laughed, "Adam insists that everybody call him 'T-Rex.' He's really into dinosaurs."

Liz clicked her tongue in mock-disapproval. "I'm sorry to change the subject, but did you just ask to borrow my husband?"

"Only for the weekend!" Amy exclaimed, laughing. "I'll bring him back in one piece."

"Well, once piece IS all you need," Stephanie joked.

Corrine cut in, "Can I say something? I know you're all thinking the same thing, you're just too shy to say it. So, for the record, I just want to say that I was right. Ian? You are totally hot at thirty."

I blushed as the others all emphatically agreed with her.

"Hey, I'm still just twenty nine," I argued.

"Oh, close enough! Point is, I said you'd get really cute, and you did! Your face just... fits you better than it used to. I don't know. Everything kind of settled into place. And you look bigger, like you've been working out."

Liz hugged me proudly, saying, "He has! He lifts weights and stuff now. You should see him without his shirt on, he has these great big muscles."

She was exaggerating, of course. I was happy with the way I looked, but I wasn't exactly hiding the torso of a Spartan warrior beneath my shirt.

"Show us!" Amy cheered.

"Yeah, show us!" the other women echoed.

"Thanks, guys," I mumbled. "You all look amazing, as well."

But that didn't satisfy anyone. They all took up the chant: "Take--it-off! Take-it-off!" Even my wife started cheering for me to disrobe. I guess she wanted to show me off to her friends.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds