• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Bossing the Boss Ch. 05

Bossing the Boss Ch. 05

Author's Note: To get background on the characters, please read the previous chapters. Thanks to everyone for all the kind comments I've received so far. Don't read this if you are underage, if it is illegal in your area, or if it is offensive to you. All characters are fictitious. All events are fictional. Any similarities in this story to real events or people are unintentional.

* * * * *

Suzanne glanced at the clock when she ended her cell phone conversation with Tom.

Damn! It was only 2 o'clock. She had at least another two hours before she could go home. She would have to sit here in her office with the vibrators stuffed in her pussy and ass until then.

She couldn't even go to the bathroom with them in.

And then there was the taste of stale cum in her mouth. She couldn't do anything about that, either.

But worse than any of that was the memory of how she had humiliated herself at the board meeting.

She must have looked like some sort of slut wiggling her rear like that. How could she ever face those people again?

As these thoughts were running through her mind, she looked clock again.

It was 2:30.

Without thinking her hand went to the remote and turned both switches on.

The vibrators started moving.

"Ohhh," she moaned, closing her eyes and soaking in the sensations.

Every time the vibrators turned on, it was harder to fight the fire burning in her loins.

As much as she hated to do it, she slipped her hand inside her panties and started stroking her clit. Perhaps that would help the vibrators send her over the top.

Instead it only added to her frustration.

At 2:40, despite her mind screaming, "No!", she turned off the vibrators.

The process was repeated at 3, 3:30 and 4. Finally, she composed herself the best she could, packed her briefcase and left the office.

It was still difficult to walk while double-stuffed, but she was getting better at it.

"Headed home early?" her secretary asked.

"Yes, it's been a long day," Suzanne said truthfully, then hurried out of the office.

She was nearly home when she glanced at her dashboard clock and saw it said 4:29.

"Oh no," she thought. She would have to turn the vibrators on again soon. There was no way she could drive when that happened.

She frantically looked for a place to pull over, but it was too late.

The clock turned to 4:30 and she flicked the vibrators on.

Suzanne clenched her legs together and bit her lip, fighting for composure. She barely avoided an accident as she swerved across the lanes of traffic to an exit, then pulled into the nearest parking lot.

There she was able to throw her head back and ride out the waves of pleasure the vibrators produced.

When she finally regained her senses, she got a shock.

A burly policeman was tapping on her window.

"Oh, my gosh," she thought. "How much had he seen?"

She rolled down her window.

"Is everything okay, miss?" he asked.

"It is now," she said, trying to steady her breath. "I ... wasn't feeling well."

"It looked like you were feeling pretty good to me," he said with a knowing smile. "Try to wait until you get home for that kind of stuff."

She turned beet-red and hung her head in shame.

"Yes, officer," was all she could muster.

Then, he was gone.

Suzanne looked around and her nightmare got worse. She had pulled into the parking lot of a seedy adult book store and lingerie shop.

She was about to pull away when the flashing sign of the lingerie shop caught her eye. She was somehow drawn to it.

Suzanne got out of her car and headed for the shop.

Inside was the widest array of sex toys, tapes and fantasy outfits she had ever seen. Without exactly knowing why she did it, she picked out an outfit and hurried to the counter.

"Don't you want to try it on first," grinned the grimy man at the counter.

"No," she said quickly. "I'm in a hurry."

And she was. It was about 10 minutes to five. She had just enough time to get home before the clock would trigger another vibrator incident.

Suzanne hurried to the car as quickly as her dual vibrators would allow.

She sped home, parked the car and ran inside her house.

As soon as she shut the door, she hiked up her skirt, pulled off the belt that Tom had put on her and yanked the vibrators from her body.

She looked at the clock – 4:59.

She had just made it.

Suzanne thought she would feel better, but instead she felt empty with the vibrators gone.

"That's crazy," she thought. "I'll feel better after a nice bath."

She went to the kitchen and got dinner started, then went upstairs to her bathroom and drew a hot bath.

That was a mistake. She should have taken a cold shower.

The warm bath water only seemed to make her pussy cry out for relief even more. She tried gently stroking herself like she did when she was alone, but it didn't work. Nothing she did could put her over the top.

Why had he denied her an orgasm!

Finally, she gave up on pleasuring herself and dressed in her new outfit.

Then, she finished preparing dinner and sat down to wait for Tom.

As much as she hated this maniac, she needed him tonight. Her cunt was demanding relief. Being in a constant state of horniness was driving her crazy.

Well, at least it was almost six.

She couldn't sit any longer she walked over to the front window and peaked out. No sign of him yet. What was going on? She started pacing.

Tom finally pulled up in front of Suzanne's house at nearly seven.

He didn't even get a chance to knock on the door when it flung open and she pulled him inside.

Tom stopped dead in his tracks for a moment.

Suzanne looked the best he had ever seen her.

She was wearing a frilly white bra and panty set with matching garter belt holding up high white stockings. Over the top of the outfit was sheer, flowing white robe that concealed nothing.

Tom smiled to himself.

He hadn't told her to wear lingerie tonight. She obviously wanted to seduce him, whether she wanted to admit it or not.

He also noticed that the crotch of her panties was damp.

"Why are you late?," she snapped.

"I didn't know you were so eager to see me," he said with a smile.

"I'm...I'm not," she said. "I just want to get this over with."

Tom knew he could command her to talk honestly and get her to admit that she was horny as hell, but tonight he didn't want to use the potion. She already had worked herself up to the point where she would be begging for his cock soon.

He couldn't wait to see that, but patience is a virtue.

"What's for dinner?" he asked sweetly.

She groaned softly, but led him to the kitchen where the meal awaited.

Without being told, Suzanne began feeding him like a king again. Tom had to ask her to slow down several times. She was obviously in a hurry to get dinner over with.

When he had finished eating, Tom rose from the table and gave his first command of the evening.

"Get this mess cleaned up," he said and walked out of the room.

Suzanne could not believe he was ignoring her, especially with the way she looked tonight.

She cried to herself as she cleaned the table and washed the dishes. She worked as quickly as she could then hurried into the living room.

She expected Tom to be there waiting for her, but he was sitting in front of the television.

Suzanne walked into the room as seductively as she could and stood there waiting.

He showed no interest.

Finally, trying to sound disinterested, she asked, "So, what are we going to do tonight?"

"There are some really good shows on," Tom said. "I thought I'd just watch television and give you a night off."

Her eyes widened. He wouldn't really do this to her, would he?

"Well ... I ...thought," she stammered.

"What is it?" he was innocently.

Suzanne couldn't stand the games any longer.

"You know damn well what it is," she snapped. "You get me all worked up, make me turn those stupid toys on every half hour, then don't let me cum. After all you've done to me, at least you could give me some pleasure."

"Oh, I have no problem giving you pleasure," he replied. "But I have to be sure you really want it. I wouldn't want to force you into anything."

"Come on, you bastard, quit playing games," she shouted.

"You'll have to convince me," he said, turning back to the TV.

She fought with herself for a few moments, then gave in.

"Alright, I'll do it," she said. "You want to hear me beg? I'll do it. ... Please, Tom, I need you so badly. Please give it to me."

Tom smiled. She was getting close.

"That's not quite good enough," he said. "It's a little too proper."

It was too late to turn back now.

She hugged his knees and really started begging.

"Please, Tom, give me your cock," she said. "I really need it. I've never been so horny in my life. I've spent all day with vibrators stuffed in my ass and cunt, now I need the real thing. If you have any mercy, PLEASE FUCK ME NOW."

"I really feel for you, Suzanne, but that nice blowjob you gave me this afternoon kind of tired me out," he said. "Is there anything else you can do to convince me?"

It was obvious that words alone would not get her what she wanted. Then, Suzanne had an idea.

She hurried into the hall, opened a drawer and saw it. The dog collar, leash and tail were still there.

Her mind fought for a moment, but her pussy won out.

She stripped off her clothes except for the garter and stockings, then snapped the collar around her neck, shoved the tail in her ass and grabbed the leash in her mouth. She sunk to all fours, crawled into the living room and carried the leash over to Tom.

There was a big smile on his face as he took the leash.

She made her final pitch.

"Do what you like with me," she said. "Humiliate me, violate me, walk me around the neighborhood like a bitch in heat, but PLEASE FUCK ME."

Tom couldn't resist any longer.

He got up and quickly removed his clothes.

Suzanne licked her lips in anticipation as she stared at his rock-hard erection, then rolled over and spread her legs wantonly.

Tom teased her a little more, rubbing the tip of his cock over the lips of her pussy.

Suzanne ground her hips, desperately trying to get him inside her.

"Suzanne," he said. "This is where you get your release. As I fuck you, you will feel the heat growing inside you with each stroke. When you feel the first blast of my orgasm, you may cum, too. And it will be the most intense pleasure you have ever felt in your life."

He started screwing her softly and slowly, then picked up the pace.

Suzanne was moaning and babbling mindlessly.

"Oh, yeessss, yessss," she yelled. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

Finally, Tom could not hold out any longer. He let loose with a powerful orgasm, then immediately felt her pussy muscles contract, pulling him in.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh," she screamed.

It took Suzanne quite some time to come down from her high.

When she regained her senses, she saw Tom staring at her.

She rolled away and tried to cover herself up.

"No sense being modest now," Tom said. "That was quite a performance. And I have it all on tape."

Suzanne quickly looked around.

In her heat, she hadn't even noticed that he had set up the video camera.

"No one could ever accuse me of forcing you to do anything tonight," he said.

"I hate you," she cried softly. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"Because I can," he replied. "And also because, even though you protest, I think you enjoy all this."

"That's not true," she cried. "You made me do this."

"Well, tell me that sometime when you don't have that tail stuck in your ass," he said with a smirk. "Remember, I didn't order you to do anything tonight."

Suzanne was defeated. She reached back and pulled to tail from her anus. It came out with an embarrassing "Plop."

Tom got up and started getting dressed.

"Don't be late for work tomorrow," he said. "I'm sure everyone will want to ask you what happened at the board meeting. I'll only be working half a day. I have a lunch meeting and don't expect to be back after it. But I will come by here tomorrow night at the usual time. Tomorrow is Friday, so we can plan our long weekend together. Good night."

Tom took his new video and left.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Bossing the Boss Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 631 milliseconds