• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Both Have The Same Wants Ch. 03

Both Have The Same Wants Ch. 03

We're sitting naked in our garage smoking a cigarette and having a drink after the most exhilarating and fantastic sex I have ever had. They look so good, Eric on one side of me and my husband Nick on the other. We still have almost two hours before the fun must end and I wonder if we can still go on. I am sore but I want more but do they? I ask them if they want more and both smiled big and gave me a yes. I sure hope Nick doesn't want any tonight, I may need the recovery time but then again sex between us was the best after our last threesome with Eric so why and how could I pass that up!

I put my smoke out and get up to go inside. I let them know I'm going to clean up some again and that I'll return shortly. I'm sure they would love some talk time anyway, plan their attack so to speak. It's not much of an attack when I invite it, no beg for it!

As I walk downstairs I see them. There they sit, in the living room on the couch, naked and waiting, yum yum! I sit between them on the floor and start to rub their knees and kiss their legs alternately. I work my hands slowly up their legs to their dicks and start to stroke them both. This is going to take some coordination but I think I have a handle on it. I want to suck them both, I take Nick into my mouth and start on him while stroking Eric. Nick loves my blow jobs and I love to give them. Then again Eric loves them too and again I love to give them, to these two anyway. I release Nick from my mouth and move to Eric and start stroking Nick. Eric is moaning now as I literally suck his dick, I want to suck is cum straight out of his balls, I want it that bad. I must be one horny and perverted girl!

As I release Eric from the grasps of my mouth I turn around and sit on the edge of the couch and tell them to stand in front of me. I want to suck them both and maybe at the same time if I can manage it. I've never tried it before, not that I've had the opportunity to, but this has been a day of firsts. Oh they look so delicious, so beautiful and so damn appetizing and they are mine! With one in each hand I take Eric in my mouth and suck and lick him good while stroking Nick and rubbing the head of his dick on my cheek and side of my mouth. This is good, they are good and I want them. Eric is leaking and it tastes good as I take all of it I can get. Nick is starting too; I feel it on my cheek.

I move to Nick and lick his precum of the head of his dick and start to suck the head of his dick trying to get it all. I then go down on him all the way and that starts him going. He slowly and gently pumps my mouth as I stroke Eric and suck him. Eric is getting hard and impatient and positions himself between my legs. I feel his fingers rubbing my clit while still sucking Nick. This feels good.

Eric replaces his hand with the head of his dick, still sitting on the edge of the couch I release Nick so we can position ourselves so that I can have them both. Nick puts a knee on the couch while Eric wastes no time and plunges his manhood deep into me. He seems to be able to get what he wants and so am I as I turn and take Nick back into my mouth. The position is a little awkward but very satisfying as Eric is touching me inside differently than I've ever had.

Nick has a good view of this and is with no doubt enjoying it, I can tell from the leakage as I eagerly take it. Nick has his hand on the back of my head and is fucking my mouth while Eric has his hands around my mid section and thrusting into me slow and deep. I can't believe how lucky I am to have a husband who not only enjoys this but prefers it as I am finding out I do too.

The position after several minutes proves to be too awkward as Eric pulls out of me. I look down as he does because the sight of his shiny dick coming out of me is exciting. Nick loves this too. Eric lays me side ways on the couch and rests my head on the arm rest and proceeds to spread my legs and enter me again. I, of course, give no resistance and let him, watching his dick slowly disappear in me, the sight and feel is too good. He starts pumping my pussy with hard, long strokes as I pull his lips to me and we kiss. This must be sending Nick over the top as he starts to stroke himself and is covered in precum.

I break our kiss and look to Nick and tell him I want that, his precum is so good. I turn my head sideways a little and take him in my mouth and savor every drop while Eric is tearing my pussy up with his dick. Nicks balls are hanging low; I feel them on my cheek. I pull him out of my mouth and take his balls, one, then the other then both and suck on them. He loves it when I suck his balls and l love to suck them. His precum is leaking on my face as I move to lick it up from the head of his dick and again move to suck his balls. The feeling of his balls in my mouth is indescribable.

Eric is kissing my neck, my ears and my cheek while giving me a good fucking and it feels great. His dick in me is something I just can't describe except I feel like I'm in paradise! The head of Nick's leaking dick is bouncing off of Eric's cheek leaving is juices all over. I want that too and start to lick Nick's juices off of Eric's cheek. Eric turns and gives me another deep kiss and rams my pussy harder as he does. We break our kiss and I turn to Nick's cream coated dick once again as Eric is now pounding is manhood deep, hard and fast into me and nibbling my neck and ears. This is too good, so good the feelings running thru my body I feel another orgasm, I want it, I want them and I don't want them to stop.

"I'm cumming" blurts out of my mouth, full of Nick, as I tell them to fuck me more and they do. Nick starts to pump my mouth as Eric is pounding my pussy. It's here, another orgasm, so many today I have lost count and I want more. With both of them fucking me at both ends I let it go. A river of cum spurts out of me as I soak Eric as his rhythm slows to let me gush all over him. Nick's assault on my mouth has come to a halt as he watches with eager eyes at the sight. They give me a moment to gather myself and I look to them "please don't stop, I want you both, I want you both in me, fuck me"!

With that said they did just that, they picked up where they left off, Nick is fucking my mouth like it was my pussy and Eric is tearing my sore but wanting pussy up with his 8" manhood. They feel so good in me, I have never been able to take Nick like this before, fucking my mouth the way he is but it is wonderful, I want it, I want his sweet nectar flowing in my mouth. I hope they can both give me their juices at the same time but I won't complain if they don't. After all I have had the greatest day and more orgasms than ever.

Eric stops and pulls out. Nick does the same as they reposition. Eric wants me doggy style so Nick sits on the edge of the couch and I bury my face between his legs and start sucking him. I feel it, Eric is slipping his manhood in me, it feels good. Eric is pounding my pussy with furry and I'm loving it. The two of them are servicing me at both ends when the door bell rings!

Nick tells us to hold our position as he gets up and looks out the peephole. He turns to us and tells us it's our neighbor Steven. He tells me that he's sure Steven would like some too if we were up to it. Eric said he didn't care and I looked at Nick and asked if he was sure and the smile on his face was all I needed as I told him it was up to him. With that he cracked the door open and I heard Steven ask if it was a bad time. Nick told him that Eric came over and the three of us have been having wild sex all day and asked him if he wanted to join. He was in disbelief until Nick opened the door all the way and he saw me on all fours with Eric's dick stuffed in me. Steven looked at me and asked if I was sure and I told him to come on in, Nick said I could be a bad girl today and I'm going to.

With the door closed and a third and new dick at my disposal Eric restarted his assault on my pussy and Nick sat back on the couch while Steven was undressing. Steven when undressed sat on the edge of the couch stroking his dick and watching. I pulled off of my husband and went for Steven. I wanted the strange in me to taste and feel. As I began sucking Steven I heard his moans which pleases me as I want to make sure I make them feel good, as good as they make me feel. Steven hasn't had that opportunity yet but he will, I'll make sure of it.

After what seemed half an hour or more but was more like ten minutes Nick is leaking all over my hand, Steven is leaking in my mouth and Eric is ready, I feel his dick pulsing in me again. I move to Nick and lick and suck his precum while stroking Steven, our new sex friend. Eric is taking longer and harder strokes which are tickling me inside. I feel him, he's ready and I'm right as that thought had just finished he plunges deep inside me and lets his load of hot sweet cum go.

With all of us taking a moment of pause Steven let out a sound of disappointment. He told us he wanted to eat my pussy. With that said Nick and Eric informed him that it didn't stop them from doing that all day. With that said Eric pulled out of me, dripping of a mix of cum from the three of us. Nick gently nudged me and had me lay on the floor. As I was settling on the floor Eric placed his dick at my lips and I eagerly took it. While laying there I felt breathing on my pussy, who was it I wondered, Steven our new sex buddy or my husband? I felt a tongue on my clit and a finger rimming my vagina, which felt good! It was Steven! Nick has his dick in hand kneeling beside my head watching and taking all of this in.

Steven is licking my clit good, I feel myself wanting to erupt in orgasm but hold out as I'm not sure how soaked I will get him and if he wants it. He tells me to let it go, he knows! With that he continues his attack on my clit and fingering my pussy while I tend to Eric's dick. My poor husband, he's stroking himself while I attend to these two men. I turn to him and take him in my mouth while stroking Eric.

This is too much, three wonderful men, two I've had before and one I hope I'm about to is licking my clit and has me ready for another orgasm. With these thoughts and feelings I do just as he said and let it go. He stays where he is and takes it! Ooh this is heaven.

After a moment of rest when the orgasm has subsided I have Eric in one hand and Nick in the other stroking them. As I look down Steven is positioning himself to fuck me. Ooh yes, I want this, I've dreamed of being taken by a few men before but never thought it would happen but here I am, about to live it as the head of Steven's dick is entering my. I moan loudly with pleasure as he sinks his man tool all the way in me and starts to fuck me.

Why couldn't he have come over earlier I wonder to myself as the pleasure of all of this is too good. I could have fucked the three of them all day and enjoyed it so much. I take Eric in my mouth while Steven is fucking my pussy and Nick is stroking himself. He tells me to take care of them while he watches and I do what he tells me as I start sucking Eric's balls.

The long and hard sucking of Eric's balls have caused him to leak profusely. I release his balls from my mouth and suck his dick; I suck him so hard I think I could suck his balls through the end of his dick! I can't help it, I want their cum all of it and now! He seems to like it too; I suck harder with the moans of encouragement. Steven meanwhile is fucking me well as I raise my legs higher and spread them farther to take him in.

Steven, after a good length of time, must be ready as he asks if he should pull out or not. Before I could respond Nick told him to pump my pussy full of his juice. It's here, he's ready and I want it! His pace picks up and his strokes are longer as I release Eric and watch him fucking me. He buries it deep and hard and moans as I feel several spurts inside me of his spunk filling me. I moan as he empties his balls in me and rests. I look to Nick who still has his dick in hand and it is wet, I want that but he won't move to me. Eric rubs the head of his dick on my cheek, it too is wet.

Nick tells Steven that it is his turn as Steven pulls out of me and almost as quickly is replaced with Nick's dick. Nick has already started a fast and hard fucking of my which means he is close to ready. Eric is stroking himself and Steven is on the other side of my head. I lean to Steven and take him. It tastes good.

Nick lasted longer than I thought. It has been several minutes and he now is ready as I release Steven to watch my husband fill me with his sweet nectar. As Nick buries his dick in me and pumps my sore, well fucked and wet pussy with another load of cum I feel my belly and chest getting wet! It's Eric, he sat there and stroked himself to an orgasm and is shooting his load on me. Ooh yes, body lotion, I'll take it. He strokes the last drop out of his very tired dick and I lick the remains from the head of it. Nick is pulling out of me and I tell him I want to clean his tool and he accommodates my request. Steven is ready for another shot at my pussy and I spread my legs to let him. It slides in with no problems of course and he starts to fuck me.

Nick and Eric get up and sit on the couch to watch. Both are tired as I'm sure I have drained them of every drop of fluid in their bodies! Steven asks if he can nibble my neck, ears, breasts and so on and I tell him "of course, help yourself". He starts at my nipple which has Eric's cum soaked in it and he is loving it as I pull his head to it harder. His pace is picking up as he moves to kiss and nibble my neck and ears. It feels good but I am sore. I pick my feet up and have them kind of resting on his but cheeks as he is pounding away at me. It must have been just what he needed as I feel his mouth suck and bite on my neck and let a moan out as he pumps another load of his semen in me, his dick twitching.

It is getting late and three of us are tired I'm sure. Nick and Eric let us know they are going for a cigarette and I tell them me too. Steven decides he wants one too.

We're all smoking a cigarette and I'm sure pondering the pleasures of the day as this will be all. It is time to clean up and get ready for kids and such but what a day it has been! One I will not forget.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Both Have The Same Wants Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 114 milliseconds