Bottom Feeders

Maud gagged as she held on and his ropes of semen were delivered, each lesser than the one before. When he was finally emptied she de-mouthed his greasy cock, slick with saliva and jizz, and rose to kiss him with his cum oozing from the corners of her mouth. She put her open mouth on his and pushed her tongue into him, shoving his fresh sperm deep into his mouth. If I'm going to swallow his cum, she thought, so will he.

She pushed him back so he was lying flat on the bed with his feet on the floor and his shorts around his ankles. She slid her naked body upward and over his until her pussy lips were on his mouth. She straddled him with her weight on her knees and sat on his face. Gently she swirled her twat around his lips, teasing.

"Lick me," she said.

Rod obliged. He ran his tongue along her silky folds, tasting her, his mouth slowly filling with her tangy brine. Then he speared his tongue into her.

"Oh yes!" she gasped. "Fuck me with your tongue. That's good."

Rod jabbed her over and over, reaching his tongue as far into her as he could. His nose was mashed into her groin so he took quick breaths when he could. Maud moved her cunt around, and with his tongue inside her she wiggled her clit under his upper lip.

"Suck me while you tongue-fuck me," she purred.

With her clit resting on the back of his tongue, Rod curled his lip around her taut tool. She oohed and aahed as he massaged it and she grounded into him, forcing his tongue into her deeper still. This went on and on, with a chorus of Maud's moans and Rod's jaw beginning to cramp.

A couple feet south Rod's dick was again at straight attention and pulsing at the seams, but Maud had other ideas. She changed position slightly so her asshole was against his mouth. She expertly positioned herself and maneuvered her butt plug between his lips.

"Take it out," Maud said, breathing heavily.

Rod brought his hand up to her ass but Maud stopped him.

"No, no," she hissed. "With your teeth."

This was all new territory for Rod but he didn't want to sound like a prude so he went for it. He clamped his teeth onto the flange that protruded from her comely ass. Then Maud slowly rose her body up and the rest of the plug, four or five inches, gradually emerged from her asshole and Rod held it with his teeth. He spit it out and it rested on his chest.

"Thank you," Maud said, and lowered her butthole to his mouth. "Lick my ass," she rasped.

Again, new territory. "What?" he said.

"Lick it!" she said. "It's clean. Don't worry, it's the cleanest asshole you'll ever lick. And tonight it's yours." She pressed her asshole to his lips.

Rod stuck his tongue out through his lips until the tip met her sphincter. He felt it open and close in response. It felt like it had opened quite wide, and it continued to stretch and contract as he rimmed her. His trepidation eroded and he began to enjoy what he was doing the more he heard Maud's sounds of delight.

"Ah, yes," she murmured. "That's it, that's good."

After a few minutes of that Rod knew where he was going next. He knew Maud would expect it, so he did it before he was asked. He grabbed her thighs with both hands and pulled her ass flush to his face and plunged his tongue as deep as he could into her asshole.

"Oh God, yes!" she groaned, and grinded her ass into his face, wanting all of it. "Oh fuck, you're a natural."

Rod worked his right hand over from her thigh to her pussy and slipped two fingers into her and she was suddenly getting it in both ends. Maud's fingers were stroking her clit in conjunction with his.

Their symphony of tongue and finger fucking went on for what to Rod, seemed like a long time. Rod's mouth was occupied of course, but Maud's made enough noise for both of them with her blissful animal whimpers. And she was right, Rod thought, it was clean, and tasted good, kind of fruity. She was lubed and ready.

By now, Rod's dick was throbbing like a dirt bike. Fat and stretched and achy, it was back in full, well done and ready.

Rod decided to force the issue a little bit. With his hands he pushed her ass away and to the side. Maud lost her balance and he pushed her down onto the bed next to him and rolled on top of her, his face square with hers. The butt plug plopped onto her left tit.

"Your ass tastes good," he said. "But it's all nice and lubed; we shouldn't let that go to waste. It's time to put it to good use."

Rod slipped a finger into her asshole, then two, and wiggled them, slithering in the slickness within, the walls of her trench hugging them. Then he rubbed his slimy fingers over his purple helmet and up and down his shaft. He put the head of his half-lubed dick, swollen and aching, against her winking rim.

"Give it to me," Maud said. "The whole enchilada." She gripped her hands onto his hips.

Rod leaned in and pushed the head of his cock against her asshole. Maud took a deep breath and opened wide, and pulled him to her. She grunted when he entered her but he was surprised how easily and quickly her ass swallowed up the head and the first couple inches of his dick.

"That's it, that's good, Big Boy. Give me what you got."

He pushed and felt the tight delight of the pressure of her warm asshole on his cock. Then he pulled back and swung his meat into her. She squawked and dug her polished nails into him and just like that he was balls-deep.

Rod had his hands flat on Maud's shoulders as he fucked her, and her body moved in concert with his, her experienced, quivering ass sucking his cock like it had never been sucked before. She lowered one hand to her swollen, hungry clit, stroking it, and with every sexy swing into her back door he pounded her harder, and she stroked herself harder, then faster, together.

"You like that ass, don't you?" she jeered.

"Oh Yeah," he said breathlessly. He could feel heat like an oven in his groin from the slick friction of his dick scraping the walls of her oily asshole again and again as they fucked, and the more he drilled her the more she wanted.

"You like licking it, you like fucking it."

"Uh huh," he grunted, pounding away, sweating with a new intensity.

"That's it, keep it up, sticking me with your big, fat rod. I'm going to come big...I always do when I'm assfucked."

Rod suddenly realized he was having the best fuck of his life. Maud's ass was like a pressure cooker, steaming his hot sausage, now long and plump with the need to explode.

Maud's asshole was also burning with the yearning and she rubbed her swelled tool even harder, vigorously coaxing her own climax.

She stared at him unblinkingly and his eyes were wide blue pools staring back at hers. He grunted with each hitch of their bodies and each drilling of his screw into her anchor.

"Yes, Yes! Ugh, fill me up." She squeezed his cock with her ass muscles and strummed her clit like a harp.

Rod's balls were bubbling but the anal pinch on his penis kept his sperms from swimming downstream.

"Oh, God," she howled, "I'm gonna come."

Rod felt the pressure on his cock lessen as she howled again and began her release. Her body gyrated in spasms as her cum came in waves and her head shook side-to-side. He rammed his dick into her relaxed ass harder and the resistance and fit was by now a perfect union, his stiffness skating in and out of her ass over and over, working in tandem like a well-oiled machine. His semen soon had an exit strategy and he bellowed like never before when it rose up through him and his dick felt like an overloaded circuit when it blew.

As his ejaculate shot into the reaches of her trench, Rod felt Maud's cum flowing out of her and tickling his balls. Little by little he gradually slowed his fuckrhythms and when finally his spurts were spent he stopped and they both simultaneously smiled.

"That was incredible," Rod said. It was all he could think of.

"It was. And your cock is wonderful, it fills me up. But you can take it out now."

Rod smiled again sheepishly and pulled out. He rolled onto his back next to her and realized he still had his shoes on and his shorts were still wrapped around his ankles. He kicked off his shoes and tossed his shorts on the floor.

"That's it," Maud said. "Get comfortable."

Rod wasn't sure if she was kidding or not. He picked up the butt plug from the mattress between them and started examining it. Maud shifted her body onto her side to face him.

"Not nearly as big as your cock is it?" she said.

He shook his head, laughing. She took the plug from his hand and licked it from end to end and then put the whole thing into her mouth. After several puckered power-sucks she took it out of her mouth and handed it back to him.

"Go ahead," she said.

"What?" Rod said nervously.

"Go ahead. Suck it," she said. He hesitated. "Don't be a prude. You've already licked my asshole, for Christ's sake, so what's the difference? I want to see you suck it."

Rod looked at her and her eyes burned into his.

"It's a turn-on!" she added.

After a moment Rod shrugged and put the butt plug into his mouth, first the tip and then in one motion the length of it disappeared and he sucked on it as she had. When he removed it from his mouth she replaced it with her tongue and she kissed him with a savage force. Then she lay back on her side facing him with her hand on his semi-hard.

"Have you ever sucked cock?" Maud asked him point-blank. She began caressing him.

Rod squirmed and hoarsely said that he had not.

"Why not?" she asked.

"It's not something I've thought about. It's not something I want to do."

"You should try it. I bet you'd be good at it."

"What?" he asked, more uncomfortable.

"You did a pretty damn good job sucking my clit. I bet you could suck a mean dick too."

Maud couldn't help but notice that Rod's cock was again fully erected in her hand.

"Well, will you look at that," she said nodding at his swelled member. "You've gotten hard again with all this talk about sucking cocks."

"I don't think that's it." He ran his fingers through her shiny black hair.

"So I guess you've never been fucked up the ass, either?" she said.

"No," he said.

"You should try it, you might like it. I know I do."

"I could tell."

"Yeah, it's like a drug or something. And the bigger the cock the bigger the high," she said, squeezing his cock between her fingers. "Ah, it must be fun to be a young man. You've already come in my mouth and my ass, and now you're already raring to go again. I guess now you want some pussy."

Rod turned on his side and with one hand behind her head he reached his other hand to her vagina. It was wet.

"That sounds like a great idea," he said.

"Okay, let's go for it, Romeo. But later I want you to do my ass again, okay?"

Rod mumbled a positive response as he rolled her over on her belly, mounted her from the rear and slid his cock into her wet, loose cunt.

"That's it, fuck me from behind, like a dog. Fuck me like you're the Alpha and I'm your bitch."

Rod has his hands on her hips and started slinging it to her pretty good. But after the slick, snug glove of her asshole, fucking her vagina felt like he was jabbing his cock into a slack, sloppy void. He grunted with each powerful push but lubed as they were it was almost as if he could feel nothing.

"Squeeze me," he said, as he pumped away and lightly bit her neck.

He felt her cunt walls closing in on him, and it felt better, a little tighter and he continued to poke away, but as his cock kept gliding in and out of her saucy snatch he kept thinking about her ass. He wanted back in.

After a few minutes banging in Maud's slippery slope he realized that despite his hardness he was no closer to another orgasm. Finally he slowed his rhythm and pulled out.

"I want some more rump roast," he whispered into her ear.

"Yes!" she rasped, as he lowered his head to her butt.

He spread her cheeks apart with his thumbs and she groaned with glee when he flicked his tongue around her rim. He rimmed her for several minutes, taking his time, his work punctuated by Maud's satisfied sighs. Rod stifled a chuckle while he licked her flexing asshole and listened to her sexy babble. We're speaking in tongues, he thought to himself.

Maud's loudest outburst yet came when Rod rammed his tongue into her ass as hard and as deep as he could.

"Jesus Christ you're good!" Maud barked. "Hmmm..."

In and out, in and out it went, and he felt her asshole pinching his tongue with every plunge into it. After a short while of this, pushing his tongue deep inside and then fighting the strength of her tightening asshole to pull it back out, he felt an ache in his cheeks and jaw and knew another cramp was coming. His cock was on full alert and still slick with lube and pussy juice, and ready for a repeat performance up Maud's lush, hot butt.

Rod backed off and stretched his facial muscles every which way to fight off the cramp. Maud's asshole opened wide and closed several times, winking at him. He stuck his finger in. It was still greased with spit and lube and semen. Maud raised her ass up in invitation. She opened her asshole wide and held it.

"Bottoms up," she said.

Rod didn't hesitate this time around. He put the head of his pole inside her stretched hole and rammed it home.

"Yeow!" Maud screamed.

In no time Rod was hammering her like a nail gun. Bang, bang, bang, knocking bottom. He knew Maud liked getting assfucked and he decided to give her one to remember and she hissed with every slam and the bed frame groaned along with her. Rod was breathing hard and loving the hot, tight friction on his cock as he rammed her. He reached around her, searching for her gash, wanting to fill her both ways, but her hand was already in place, stroking herself, cajoling her cunt to another orgasm.

She came first, with a wallop. It was as if the clog up her ass had pushed it out of her. She howled like a dog as she excreted her love potion in a string of wavelets onto the bed, and her asshole tightened like a winch until she was through. Then she wilted onto the bed, instantly relaxing all her muscles, including her spent sphincter. She lay there limp while Rod pounded her ten, eleven, twelve more times until he had emptied his balls deep into her again.

-

"Roll over on your stomach," Maud said. "Let me see your ass."

They had been lying in the bed for twenty minutes in recovery mode. It was now after midnight.

"What? Why?" Rod said.

"I said roll over."

"What are you going to do?" he asked as he did as he was told.

Maud traced her finger around his butt cheeks and along the crack of his ass. He winced in surprise when she jerked his buttocks apart.

"You have a nice ass," she said.

He winced again when he felt her tongue on the rim of his ass. It felt very foreign to him...it was another first...but he quickly decided he liked it. He sighed loudly when she inserted her tongue into him.

"Oh, God!" he said. For several minutes he felt her smooth, wet tongue slipping into him, poking, stroking, massaging him. The same tongue that had been on his cock and in his mouth was now up his ass.

Once she removed her tongue Rod was still basking in the pleasure of it all when he shrieked like a goat in a bear trap when he felt a jolt of something long being bolted up his ass.

"Holy fuck!" he yelled, "What the hell?"

"It's my butt plug," Maud said. "Leave it in for a little while. See if you like it. I'll be right back."

Then she walked to the bathroom and closed the door.

-

When she came out of the bathroom she was dressed. She walked over and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Thanks for a hell of a night, Rod, but I have to be going."

"That's it?" Rod asked, shocked that it was over so suddenly. "Already?"

"Yes, I gotta go."

"Can I see you again? I don't have to head back to school for a few more days."

"It's tempting, but I don't think that's a good idea. Tonight was great, really it was. But that's all it was: Tonight." She leaned down and kissed his lips.

"Do you want your butt plug back?" Rod asked, reaching behind his back.

"No, I have others. You keep it. As a souvenir."

Maud got up and walked out of the room. Rod followed her, naked with a limp biscuit and a plug sticking out of his ass. He watched her pick up her keys and open the front door.

"Turn the lock and pull the door all the way shut when you leave," she said on her way out.

-

The next day Rod called Layla and they compared notes. Layla had gone home with an older couple and they had spent the night in various three-way combinations. In the morning they cooked her breakfast.

Rod told her about his night and its abrupt ending. They agreed that they had both made out rather fortuitously by not hooking up with a maniac or anything, but neither felt like it would become a lifestyle.

Over the next few days Rod drove by the cabin a few times hoping to catch a glimpse of Maud but the place was vacant. He realized that she had planned her work and worked her plan to perfection—she'd picked up a young guy and gotten what she'd wanted anonymously. And by using the cabin she wouldn't have to worry about some smitten college kid sniffing around or knocking on her door.

Rod went back to school and became immersed into college life. He reconnected with a casual girlfriend he had seen for a while the year before but that didn't last too long. She got tired of him trying to fuck her up the ass all the time.

Rod began to realize that his life had changed, undoubtedly altered by his night with Maud. He found himself staring at asses all the time. Every attractive girl he'd see on campus whether it was in classes, walking out on the quad, in the library, wherever it was, he'd be staring at her ass. He wondered if she liked it up there. Same with the faculty and staff, even guys sometimes. He began to wonder if he was anal-retarded or something.

He managed to have a sexual relationship with two other girls that semester. One was abhorred by the thought of anal sex; the other let him go there a couple times grudgingly. But it didn't compare to the memory of Maud. She craved it. Rod missed it.

At the end of the semester Rod went home for Christmas break. Again he drove by the cabin by the lake a few times. It was always empty except once. He saw a car parked there so he knocked on the door and a small, plump Mexican woman answered. 'I no know no Maud,' she said.

Christmas was always weird with divorced parents, splitting time and celebrating everything twice. He caught up with some friends, did some temp work to make some extra money, but Rod couldn't wait to get the hell back to school.

So, back to school he went, chasing his diploma and chasing booty. He picked back up with the girl he'd been seeing the previous semester so at least he was getting a little tail now and then. She didn't really get into it though; she just wanted Rod to come so he could pull his damn thing out.

Toward the end of the semester his father called him with some news.

"Hi, Dad," Rod said when he took the call.

"Hello, son, how are you?"

"Oh fine, just studying for finals."

"That's good. When is your last exam?"

"Next Thursday. I'll probably come home on Saturday."

"That's good. Look, there's something I have to tell you."

"Oh yeah, what's that?"

"Well, I've been seeing a woman."

"Hey, good for you, Dad. It's about time you got back in the saddle. How long has this been going on?"

"I met her a few months ago at a friend's house. She's a principal at an elementary school. And I asked her to move in with me."

"Oh, wow, it must be serious! Am I going to have a stepmother?"

"I don't know, perhaps one of these days. It was just easier this way. I'm still traveling a lot during the week. But I wanted to let you know ahead of time. I didn't want you to come home for the summer and be blindsided."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds