Bottoms Up Yet Again

"She must be a truly awful wife, then," Sally noted, "I won't have such big shoes to fill, though I will certainly do my best to fill them thoroughly. I'll be a terrific wife, I swear it."

"I know that you will. And for that reason, I am trusting you with my real name. It's not something that I give out to everything, since I wanted to get away from my wife. It's Adam Horowitz. I think that I like being George Jacobson better, though. My future ex's name is Ginger Bosley. She never took my name, either. Too Jewish for her comfort in some of her circles. That should have been a warning to me right there, if you ask me," I informed them, "I am staying George Jacobson and if anyone asks, that is my name."

"Of course, Master. I might not take Your name, but I will be a far better wife than Ginger, I promise You that," Sally assured me.

"So, it sounded as if it has been a while since you guys got it on with Pastor Jones and his wife," I noticed.

"A little while, yes. Mama cut him off right before the end. She cut off Mrs. Jones, too, since she said that we needed a little break from their marital drama, as she put it. From what I heard, Pastor Jones moved on to a sweet young lady named Michelle Sforza. She's due to go to college this fall, but not if he knocks her up, of course. Funny thing is that Mama never meant the cut-off to be permanent and she laughed when she heard about Michelle. I think that her comment was, 'that girl is delicious, but not nearly dominant enough to really satisfy the Pastor's cravings.' I suppose that she had him pegged as submissive a long time ago," Sally explained.

"Hmm...so she might be fun for us to play with, as might the Joneses themselves," I commented as the peach cobbler was served.

"Probably so. I hear that she has chestnut hair, green eyes, and a slightly olive complexion. Very Italian, which doesn't surprise me. She was born in the Romagna," Kelly laughed as she spoke, adding, "Speaking of which, you don't seem to mind my olive skin, either."

"Not hardly. It is a very contrast. Fair, freckled flesh right next to an olive beauty such as yourself, very Italian in look to think of it. Is her real name Michelle? Doesn't sound properly Italian," I observed.

"Michela, to be precise. Michela Bianca Catarina Sforza. Old Italian nobility, but far from the days of their zenith. They used to own Milan, Ferrara, Pisa, Siena, etc. They were Grand Dukes at one point, and I think even numbered a Pope or two. Those days are long gone and Michelle has put on a very American persona. She has lived in Georgia since she was 8. Very sweet disposition. Demure Catholic girl façade that conceals a slutty side that the Pastor and his wife both enjoy," Belle chimed in.

"So, Mrs. Jones has sampled her as well," I chuckled.

"So I hear, yes. Miranda always did like pussy. She was also always a bit more aggressive and dominant than Morton. That's Pastor Jones's Christian name. Morty as he prefers to be called. She hasn't forgiven him totally for neglecting her sexually when he first started doing Mama. I hear that she often humiliates him by reminding him that she carries another man's spawn in her womb, just to warn him of what will happen if he ever neglects her again. Still, she doesn't mind sharing him with Michelle and enjoying her as well," Mary explained.

"And then there are the Vogels. Sounds like we have a lot of work to do. Now, I am starting to revive a bit and I haven't properly fucked any of you yet. I think that I should thank the cook with my cock. Well, cooks, so this is how it will go down. I will fuck Mary for a bit, right here on the chaise longue, while Lowell does Belle. I want to watch some proper brother-sister incest, you see. Belle will be in control of the act with Lowell, so that means cowgirl-style in this case. I will fuck Mary from behind, good old-fashioned doggy-style," I informed them all.

Mary grinned as she got into position, knowing full well what was coming to her. I felt Sally's hands stroke my balls as she helped guide me into the pussy of her future sister-in-law. I lunged a bit as I slid into Mary's cunt, having wanted to do her ever since I watched Lowell and she get it on and she blew me that kiss. I could tell even back then that she lusted for me, even as she rode her boyfriend's cock for the hell of it. I hadn't actually fucked a woman since a little incident at a bar the day before I left Ginger and Jersey behind me. That had been a cocktail waitress that I knew only as Susie, a deliciously British babe who had vanished with a note the next morning explaining that she was married and that she simply hadn't been able to resist such a "brooding Yank with such intense rage and hunger in your eyes."

While I began vigorously taking Mary, it was clear that Belle was very much on top of things with Lowell. She bounced her body up and down on his dick and I could hear her moans as well as his grunts as they fucked hard. Meanwhile, I felt Sally's tongue plant itself between my cheeks, sliding down the crack of my ass, while Kelly took my balls into her mouth. It was evident that neither of them were displeased to help me pound that sweet pussy of Mary's. It was definitely a very nice cunt, in fact. No matter how much pounding it had taken from Lowell, Melvin, and a variety of other men, that fine female flesh had done well in recovering and welcoming yet more punishment. She bucked her hips harder with each stroke, her moans pleading with me for more as I felt her become even slicker after every thrust of my dick.

"Damn, Master, that cock of yours...it's so gooooood!" Mary panted as I took her harder again and yet again.

"This pregnancy really has you hot and bothered, doesn't it?" I grinned.

"Yes, that...and You, Master!" Mary replied as I took her yet again.

I kept pumping for quite a while, pulling Mary's hair and enjoying the sight of her lovely bottom as I fucked her. I thought of how great it would be to breed her as well as the other women, though I planned for the other men to get their chance as well. Meanwhile, Sally and Kelly kept pleasuring me orally, adding to the intensity of the act. That was when I decided not to exclude anyone else from the pleasure.

"Mark, Martin, grab Shannon and DP her. Mark, use her face. Martin, take her pussy," I instructed them, delighting in the ecstatic reaction of Shannon when the two men started attacking her.

As all this happened, I heard Belle moan louder now and Lowell groan like a rutting animal, as she came with her twat encircling his cock and his cum shot out into her pussy, leaving a nice creamy deposit that had built up since his last encounter with Mary. Hearing her boyfriend and his sister cum together, while also enjoying my dick exploring her depths, Mary let go at last and squirted on my cock to indicate the intensity of the climax which left her limp and sated. I felt that familiar twitch as my dick spurted out several ropes from my balls into her cunt. Sally and Kelly then stuck their tongues in Mary's mouth, letting her taste the sweat from my ass and my balls, something that she relished as she kissed them back with some tongue play of her own.

We all watched Shannon take on her brother and his boyfriend, her tongue swirling around Mark's cock while she eagerly invited more of Martin's dick inside her pussy. Her moans of delight left no doubt in my mind that she loved being slutty for her family and friends, though mostly it seemed directed at me, as indicated by the look that she gave me as they fucked her holes. The look seemed to say, yes, I enjoy this for its own sake and theirs, but most of all for You.

Soon, of course, Shannon's excitement grew until her orgasm couldn't be denied, her body shaking and jerking, her pussy involuntarily tightening around Martin's cock as he felt spasms of his own and shot out several spurts of his seed within her. With that, Shannon winked at me and stroked Mark's balls just right while Martin spread his cheeks to rim his ass. Mark shuddered to shoot his load down Shannon's throat and both of them rose to share a kiss with him, Martin rubbing his semi-hard cock against Mark's flesh while Shannon pressed her soft, slick skin on his as a reminder of just how much more pleasure they could experience together. Both of them danced their tongues together with Mark's and each other's, letting each of them taste a mixture of Mark's cum and sweat, along with Shannon's spit.

Then Martin reached between Shannon's legs to lick up his own spunk and pass it to both of them, causing Mark to kneel for a taste directly from Shannon's twat itself and Martin to join him in getting her off one more time. When they rose again, they gave Shannon a taste of her own juices along with Martin's cum and we all heard her sigh with delight.

"Now, that was...spectacular!" I assured the trio, giving Shannon a French kiss to reward her for her exhibition.

"Some rest for now, but we will definitely pick this up in a bit. There is so much more to be done, I think. You ladies and gents have proven your point, and then some. You have made me one hell of a happy man already, and that's just from what has happened already. Don't worry. I have all kinds of devious plans for the Bottom family under my command, you can be sure of that," I smiled with anticipation, as we all just basked in the afterglow for a good while, resting and lounging naked together.

Looking at my new harem of sluts, ladies and gentlemen alike, all of us smelling the sweet sweat of the August Dog Day Sun in Georgia and admiring each other's bodies, I quietly drank some more beer and finished my peach cobbler before dozing off from the exertion for a bit. To think, it wasn't even my birthday...yet.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds