Bound by a Demon

Maybe he felt her desire, for he thrust into her with inhuman strength, plunging his cock as far as possible. She blacked out to the pain and pleasure - mostly to the pleasure.

When she came to, he was still fucking her.

"Huh. Hmph. Oh god, oh yea," she moaned.

Her pussy was consumed by a fire far fiercer than those in her rapist's eyes and she screamed for more. The protests of her mind and the brutality of the fucking were forgotten. She was being dominated beyond her wildest dreams and she overwhelmed by pleasure. She had no choice but to enjoy it.

As his cock slid into her slick pussy one more time she screamed out in ecstasy.

"Oh god", she moaned as the orgasm finally passed through her. She convulsed violently against the ropes. They were under a lot of strain but they did not break and they held her tight. Her pussy erupted its hidden heat and lava washed out over the demon's cock. Her muscles clamped tightly around his shaft but he did not meet his own climax, even though he continued to thrust into her throughout her orgasm. "Oh fuck." Her body stilled.

He pulled out of her and she breathed a sigh of relief. It was over.

It was not. The ropes adjusted slightly so that her arse was raised a little and her eyes opened wide with fear. She had tried anal (and enjoyed it) but she had never had anything as big as his cock in her arse and the demon most certainly wasn't going to be gentle. He forced his entire length inside of her with one deep grunt.

She screamed in pain. His cock was well lubricated by her pussy juices but it made no difference. The pain was more intense than anything she had ever felt and she blacked out into unconsciousness as he thrust into her again.

Eight thrusts later and she awoke to find her arse still being brutally raped. All that she felt was pain, more pain and even more pain. The supernatural strength and desire behind the fucking was leaving red marks on her arse cheeks as his balls smacked against them. Her eyes closed and her teeth locked together as he tore into her tight arse as easily as a ship parts the sea.

As he continued to thrust into her arse, she felt something push into her pussy and opened her eyes with surprise. His tail had once again morphed and was now fucking her pussy. As the pleasure in her pussy began to increase, the pain from her arse started to be drowned out until it was bearable.

Over time, the pain in her arse also started to fade as she became use to him fucking her there. She started to relax and began to feel good. She screamed out as the dual fucking caused the most powerful orgasm she had ever had to course through her body.

As he felt her arse contract around his cock, the demon met his climax. His eyes burned intensely as he unleashed his cum into her arse with a super-loud grunt. She was still withering in her orgasm and cut off from everything else when he pulled out of her.

When it finally passed, the demon leaned in and gently kissed her. Then the ropes lowered her to the ground before they dematerialised. She sat there for a while until her breathing steadied.

Lucy knew that the demon had gained nothing from fucking her pussy with his tail. That meant he'd done it for her benefit. Maybe he wasn't entirely evil as she'd once thought.

The demon may have taken her without consent and caused a lot of pain but, by doing so, he had made a long term fantasy come true. Most importantly, he had given her the best fucking ever. She even surprised herself as she felt a need to thank him for it, but when she looked up to do so, the demon was gone. As her aching body struggled to its feet, he had left plenty for her to remember him by.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds