Bound Friends Pt. 04

Andrea could still remember how blown away she was by them, even as she thought she was just getting use to the parts of the house she had seen up to that point. She closed her eyes and she was back there in her mind. Lea tugged her along with a regular chain coming off her collar and bent her over a padded bench. She fastened Andrea's leash to the bench before repositioning her arms and legs to become held firmly by straps around the bench into a doggy style position. Lea ran her finger along Andrea's exposed ass, giving it the occasional swat, she even commented that it just was too tempting of a target to pass up.

That's when she removed Andrea's crotch plate without warning, giving her a cool breeze on her very open and accessible pussy. With a bit of difficulty and a few retries, Lea tied a leather strap around Andrea's shoulder length brown hair. She used it to pull Andrea's head up parallel with the ground, trapping it there by tying off the other end to a D-ring she added to the back of Andrea's waist belt.

"This," Lea said as she brought out some kind of dildo harness. "This is the special dildo I was warning you about. This front dildo has all kinds of sensors, dozens of them measuring all kinds of things. Then this smaller guy..." Lea said as she turned the harness around to show a much smaller looking dildo, along with nubs up and down the inner panel along where it would meet the wearer's pussy. "He's hooked up to listen for what his big brother is telling him. If he thinks it's getting rammed, the dildo will actually grow and shrink with each thrust. If it's being sucked off or pleasured in other ways it will start to vibrate in proportion to the skill of the sucker."

Andrea remembered almost marveling at the technology more than appreciating the implications. As Lea put it on she walked around to Andrea's mouth and told her to open wide. The dildo was made of low friction material so it slid in and out smoothly. Andrea could hear the vibrator working when Lea took advantage of the straight angle of Andrea's throat and starting forcing it deep until the replicated balls were at her chin.

Lea started moaning and grunting, but didn't stay for long. She pulled out her strap on and walked around to the rear where Andrea had to strain to see her. She gave no warning before slowly inserting it into Andrea's wet pussy. After the first deep thrust she gave out a strange puzzled moan, still pleasurable but surprisingly in its pleasure. The short 2 inch internal dildo's hydrolic inside pushed into Lea's pussy as she pushed into Andrea's. The result gave her good reason to pick up the pace. The faster she fucked Andrea, the faster she herself was fucked. Andrea was ungagged and began to moan as well, only interrupting herself when on several occasions she tried to lower her head forgetting it was tied away, achieving nothing but pulling painfully on her own head of hair.

Andrea was able to make it past the first orgasm, which came shattering through her, and nearly reach a second when Lea let out a loud scream as she too came. She collapsed over Andrea , something she tried her best to pull away from as they both seemed to be over heating. Once her breath caught up with her, Lea untied Andrea, holding the leash as she did, before replacing the crotch plate and and guiding Andrea to one of the cells she had opened with her code.

The doors had no locks to pick, only a code box with three red lights at the side, indicating as Lea explained that three wrong passwords and the door goes into lockdown mode. She didn't explain past "you don't want to be in there during lockdown mode. There was no bed, no toilet beyond a hose that hooks into the crotch plate and a large-ish hole next to it, no comforts whatsoever. Each cell seemed to be about three feet wide and just over seven feet deep. There were bar walls, bar door and bars along the wooden roof, which for some reason Andrea didn't understand at the time, did not cover the whole length of the roof. The roof itself was even reinforced with solid thick wood along the whole of the cell, in case anyone got any ideas of breaking through the roof. In the centre of each was also a small tube that when activated fed out nutrient infused water so occupants wouldn't have to bother anyone to get a drink.

"Still hot?" Lea asked as Andrea decided the best move was to lay down on the metal floor. "Let me help with that," Lea said before even letting Andrea respond. With a few taps on a small touchscreen at one end of the room, Andrea looked up and saw a shower head at the ceiling quickly blast her with cool water, not cold thankfully, but with nowhere to go it was cold enough. After the barrage of water was done the holes in the floor suddenly made a lot more sense as the water drained out of them.

Over the last two weeks Andrea had become very acquainted with those cells, spending some of the nights she slept out at the cabin locked in the cell for the night. She had always been giving nothing to wear but her chastity belt, sometimes her mask and more recently those bondage mitts. It was at that first night sleeping there that those other bars along the far wall made sense as they folded down on a hinge and snapped into place, creating a new barred ceiling just about 18 inches above the floor. Andrea could not flip off her back but somehow the total inability to toss and turn seemed to help her sleep whenever she's slept there. Not to mention the fun of waking up with the disorientation of not being able to sit up or turn over before waking up enough to remember why. Those cells had come to be the thing most in her mind about this place.

And now Sophia was about to become acquainted with them too, Andrea thought to herself.

She ran through her thoughts but found she was simply picturing Sophia in her place. Sophia was being led up the stairs, Sophia was being strapped down to the padded bench, and Sophia was about to be fucked by Lea. She pulled at her wrist chains but that did nothing. She even pulled herself up and off the ground and shook, nothing.

Andrea looked around at the empty room and suddenly felt very alone. There was nothing to look at, it was empty and impersonal. She could see the deck in her field of view had not been very cleaned, so she might eventually have Megan to look at, but there was no sign of her yet.

Andrea tried to think of other things but the room was just too empty to keep her mind preoccupied. She pictured Sophia zapping herself several times as she jerked on her leash while Lea tied her down to the padded bench. She saw Sophia putting up a fight as Lea tried to tie a leather strap to her frizzy hair. She saw it was a fight Sophia ultimately loses when Lea pins Sophia's head back against her waist band. She saw Lea move in front of Sophia and taunt her with her dildo, slapping the sides of her face with it. She saw Lea squat down to get to Sophia's eye level, and she saw Lea move in for a passionate kiss.

"No wait, not that" she thought. Lea didn't do that with her. Then why was she thinking she would do that with Sophia? And why was all this dildo slapping and hair tying she was picturing Sophia going through making her less comfortable? She yanked and tugged at the cable holding her to the roof, even kicking off the wall but it did nothing. Suddenly it was really important to her that she be able to get out.

Out the corner of her eye she saw Megan come into view. She was clearly being frustrated by the constant stimulation but also seemed to be enjoying herself. She barely stopped for a second as she looked in at Andrea before continuing on as if no one was there at all. Andrea watched her exposed breasts shake back and forth as she scrubbed and even watched as she took another quick pause to frustratingly shove her fingers between her legs and around her breasts as if there was something productive they could do. After a few seconds of that she shook and jumped right back to work quicker than she had before.

Suddenly she was thinking back to earlier that day. Megan spread out before Lea on her bed and her alone and forgotten in the other room. Or at least feeling forgotten. As much as she shook and chanted "no, no, no" her mind went back to the panic she had without warning and before she knew it she was living it again.

She did everything she could to ease her mind, thinking about anything, school, movies, nothing was changing. She looked up at her trapped arms and saw the ceiling they were attached to. Right above that ceiling Lea would probably already be on to fucking Sophia by now. And they hadn't even acknowledged her as they went upstairs to do that, like she was some kind of object. A brief tear began running down her cheek, grinning and bearing wasn't working.

She tried to reassure herself that if she needed, Lea would be there in seconds. It started to hold back the panic, but in much the same way a person could try and hold back an elephant. Better than nothing, but just barely.

And she didn't want to interrupt Lea, she already did once today and felt almost greedy to do it again. Then she realized how silly that sounded, isn't that what safewords are for? To feel safe? And she couldn't tell why but right then she wasn't feeling safe.

She took a few deep breaths and allowed a few more tears to flow before finally but assertively saying "halt."

****

For a few brief moments Andrea felt bad. She felt she must have just overreacted. Megan had disappeared from view and the panic along with it. Now she's dragged Lea out, probably worried her, and left yet another one of her friends stuck mid-tease.

"Andrea?" Lea said as she burst through the door. "What happened?" she asked with genuine concern.

Now Andrea felt really guilty. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry it's nothing," She said, trying to hide any evidence of crying by rubbing against her raised arms.

"Are you sure?" Lea said as she continued to walk forward, "You're shaking, you don't look like it was nothing."

Andrea looked down, she felt like she might have just safeworded wolf. She didn't want to look her in the eye even as she walked much closer. Andrea saw Lea walk into frame, still wearing her skirt and without any kind of strap-on underneath. She finally looked up to see wide confused eyes framed by the glasses on Lea's approaching face.

"You've been crying," Lea said as she moved closer and took Andrea by the chin. "Bullshit this was nothing, what happened?"

"Well the way you kind of just left me without even seeming to acknowledge you were leaving me behind, and then Megan strolled by and whatever it was from earlier today seemed to start to come back. But I'm better now I shouldn't have called you away." Andrea mumbled out while Lea kept her close, listening intently.

"Hon, don't you think you might be feeling better because you called?" Lea said as she moved in and hugged her friend. Andrea's arms were still above her head but she certainly returned the hug in spirit.

Andrea's mood softened as she stood there in a reassuring embrace. She wasn't just feeling better, she wasn't feeling guilty either. Maybe she did need this more than she thought. She let out a short chuckle-y snort at a thought.

"What's so funny?" Lea asked as she stood back a bit.

"Oh it's just a good thing you took off that fuck-me harness or that hug would have been a lot more awkward."

"Well, I never put it on in the first place," Lea said.

"Oh did Sophia put up that much of a fight, you still pinning her down?"

"No, I put her in one of the cells.

"Oh," Andrea said feeling a little confused. "I guess I just assumed... I mean that speech, it was about word for word what you did to me when you brought me up there. I mean 'dildo with your name on it' seemed kind of too specific."

"Oooh," Lea said finally understanding Andrea's confusion. "No, no, that's not it at all. I got some more of those sensor dildos, but I set it up inside the cells so that the only way Lea can get water and nutrients is by giving it a fantastic blowjob."

"Oh, I see. So I just assumed all wrong I guess." Andrea said.

"Yeah, she's just up there trapped and very thirsty, so she's probably half way through blowing that dildo for a little water. I think she was just being stubborn and not wanting to start while I was watching." Lea said as she walked back up and began another long almost therapeutic hug.

****

Sophia however was not sucking on any dildo. She had other plans that she finally could start acting on. At the start of the day, she took a risk and rather than putting her allen key back in the drawer, she covertly slid it under her waist belt. Luckily for her, Lea had been too distracted by Andrea to notice the slight. It had been pushing uncomfortably against her skin on and off all day, but now with her hands in front of her she could finally reach in and retrieve it.

She worked quickly, Lea left suddenly without warning so Sophia didn't know how much time she had. She started by undoing one of her wrists, the first one was even harder than she thought given the shortness of the chain. Then she undid her waist belt, it had limited movement with the chastity plate still attached, but with a good amount of wiggling she was able to remove it and slide it off. She rushed to get everything else off, leaving her now entirely naked.

"All right Lea, let's see if how smart you really are," she said as she slid her hand outside the bars to type in 1027, Lea's birthday. A red light lit up. "Well at least you aren't a total idiot," Sophia thought, "what else might she pick that's four letters. Can't be her name.. four letters.. How about BDSM?" She typed in 1276 only to get another red light. "Ok, one more chance.. be careful.. Lets see if she's using our names as our codes it would make sense she use her name, but her name's only three letters..." Sophia thought for a while when it suddenly hit her "Not if she prefers the name Mistress!" Sophia typed in 6478 and nearly screamed when she got a green light.

She opened the door and walked over to one of the touch screens, looking through the cameras until she saw where Lea was, she was hugging Andrea with her back turned to both doors. "Oh this is too perfect," Sophia thought. She looked around and saw behind the bondage furniture was a shelf filled with different possibilities. She decided to not do anything too fancy, she grabbed a few cuffs and what looked like a dog's shock collar and headed down the far stairs she assumed correctly led her out to the living room.

She quietly walked down the hallway, testing to see if the hallway door was even locked, to her surprise it wasn't. The closet hid the doorway from where Andrea and Lea were so Sophia was careful to open the door as little as possible and be very quiet about it.

"So are you going to be OK, do you want me to let you out again?" Sophia heard Lea ask.

"No, no I'm much better, strangely. Just give me a few more moments before going back upstairs and I should be fine," Andrea said in response.

"Can do," Lea said, holding her friend close. Andrea closed her eyes to enjoy it but that also meant she couldn't warn Lea as Sophia came around the corner and sprang into action.

"What the hell?" Lea said as she felt her arms ripped away from Andrea and behind her back where they were very quickly cuffed together.

Andrea opened her eyes only a bit too late to warn Lea about any of this. Lea tried to run for the door but Sophia easily caught her and forced her down to the floor, knocking her glasses away as she fell. Andrea was now far outside of range and was helpless to do anything but watch.

Sophia straddled Lea, pinning her thighs to the ground as she attached another set of cuffs just above her elbows. There was a decent amount of slack, but still short enough that even at their maximum they pulled Lea's arms closer together than they would naturally be. Sophia bent forward and used her weight to minimize the bucking Lea was capable of doing. Lea's resistance was limited basically to shouts and to kicking Lea's rear by bending her knees all the way back.

"I found this upstairs," Sophia said as she slipped the shock collar around Lea's neck. Feeling the two metal spikes on either side of her throat, Lea froze in fear knowing exactly what just got put on her. "Now it looks like I just push this red button here, I assume every time it hears noise coming from your throat you get a little zep is that right?" Lea didn't respond because she did not want to make a noise and get zapped for it. "Ok it's switched on, there's a red light in the shape of a D and everything. And this is not like how you left mine 'on,' this one's on for real," Sophia gloated, even adding air quotes around the word "on."

Sophia grabbed the only remaining thing she had, leg cuffs with quite a bit of a slack chain. She turned herself around so that her weight was not on Lea's chest but facing her feet. Lea was trying her hardest not to make it easy for her, so Sophia decided to have a try at discipline herself. She gave Lea's exposed ass several hard swats, even eliciting a half a swear on one hit that led to a painful looking shock. "Now behave or there's more of this," she said in her attempt to taunt. She wasn't as good at that yet as Lea had been. She cuffed one ankle, fed the chain under the handcuffs and then cuffed the other chain, putting Lea in a loose but still secure hogtie.

Sophia flipped Lea easily to her side as she grabbed Lea's phone from her pocket. "You asked me earlier if I felt very in control, well I do now. Do you?" She asked as she waved Lea's cell phone in front of her face. "I got to say, your code sucks Mistress, did you not think that one of us might guess it?"

Lea didn't say anything she simply stared ahead in silence.

"Now Andrea," Sophia said as she started walking towards her. "If I let you go, are you going to do something stupid like try and help your 'special friend' escape?" she asked, again with pretentious air quotes.

"No, I wouldn't, you can trust me.." Andrea said trying her best to sound sincere.

"And this is why you suck at poker," Sophia said as she walked back to the bed and began poring over her newly acquired phone. She started humming to herself as she scrolled around, acting almost as if there were no one else in the room. "Ahha!" Sophia said as she found the controls that opened up the drawer. "I'm getting dressed, then I'm going to check on Megan, where is Megan anyway?"

"Behind you," Andrea said as she watched Megan's Latex covered form scrub into sight again.

"What the hell did you do to her?" Sophia asked in shock

"No, apparently she's into it. Lea was saying this was her idea." Andrea said leaping to Lea's defense.

"Bullshit, Lea just wanted someone to clean her deck didn't she?"

"It can be two things," Andrea said a little more smart-assish than was perhaps wise.

"Fine, whatever," Sophia said as she put on the last of her outfit. "I'm gonna go talk to her, don't you to go anywhere now." Sophia was quickly becoming more confident at the sarcastic jab.

Once the door was closed Lea scooted around to be able to look at Andrea more directly. Andrea just stared back. It was strange to see Lea helpless like that. She had mentioned that she used to dabble in self-bondage but Andrea had just never seen her restrained before. Her eyes looked sad but not scared, like someone who just lost a bet. She looked like she desperately wanted to say something but knew she couldn't.

"Can you speak at all or will anything you say shock you?" Andrea asked.

Lea turned her head away without answering. She took a few deep breaths and turned back to Andrea. Almost losing her nerve again she closed her eyes and let out a bark.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds