Bound Friends Pt. 09

She then felt a thin line of pure white pain erupt across her ass as a single tail whip was brought down on it. She cried out loudly before being hit again, presumably he had settled on his implement. She felt it hit her upper thigh, followed by another hit even lower down the leg. The hits continued down, causing panic to grow as they inched closer to the upturned soles of her feet. She still wore stockings but that provided no real protection. Just before the next hit would have been the soles, the whip returned to her ass. She had never been so glad that something had struck her ass. The whipping did not last much longer, but the thin whip had left marks all along Sophia's narrow ass and athletic legs.

Sophia felt Carl move her bra down, freeing her breasts but leaving the garment mostly in place. He then proceeded to attach clamps to both nipples. The piercings, which Sophia still had, left her nipples more sensitive to the clamps. But they had healed long enough that she at least didn't have to worry about any problems beyond the sensitivity. Sensitivity that made the weights that were attached to each clamp, which Sophia could now tell were clover style clamps, matter even more than they normally would. She had remembered seeing Elizabeth in this exact setup at least three different times, if she remembered those clamps had their weight on a chain so that every small movement would make them shake and sway for a while.

It also meant she remembered what would be coming next. He leaned in and whispered "you have permission to cum as much as you want." She felt a vibrator attach to the bar holding her torso hostage. It was slid up until it rested roughly at her clit. It turned on moments before she felt her panties pushed to one side and his hard cock shoved deep inside her. His pounding motion had the unexpected (to Sophia) result of constantly hitting her very sore ass with every stroke. The pain rolled together with the pleasure of the vibrator and the penetration, making the pain from her nipples start to be somewhat mistaken for pleasure as well. He started panting hard as he continued his vigorous pace through Sophia's first orgasm.

He pulled out shortly afterwards, Sophia couldn't tell in the heat of things if he had cum or not. She moaned and bucked as much as she could, pleading with him to return. She was now very worked up and didn't want it to stop. "You wear me out a lot more somehow. I think I'm gonna need a second before I finish," he said. Sophia couldn't hear anything else over the sound of the vibrator. She hoped he hadn't left entirely, but the vibrator was loud enough she could easily have missed the sound of a quiet door. The vibrator continued in his absence as she was propelled through her second, third and then fourth orgasm.

She was getting very sore. Time had little meaning bound and mostly blind, but she felt like it had been too long. Her nipples were in pain and she couldn't pull far enough away from the vibrator to totally get a break. She started pulling and jostling but knew the solid steel device wasn't doing anything useful. All she managed to do was get the weights attached to her nipples to swing. She started to really regret agreeing to this.

After a fifth and then sixth orgasm she finally felt she'd had enough. For all she knew Carl had just gone to sleep, but she still found that hard to imagine. He rarely looked more alive than when he had Elizabeth locked up as she now was. She had seen him sit up on the bed and just watch Elizabeth struggle for quite some time before returning. Perhaps he was simply doing the same now. But Sophia didn't care, she wanted out. She was meaning for this to be a kind gesture, but he was making it more painful than she had thought it would be. She wanted out now.

She started humming the melody of clementine, and began to panic when she reached the end without any sign of Carl honoring her safeword. Technically her contract didn't require the following of a safeword, but he had promised and it scared her that he wouldn't honor that.

She tried shaking again, knowing it was impossible to escape, but desperately doing so anyway. This time one of her nipple clamps fell off, sending a wave of pain out as the blood returned to the nipple after quite a long time clamped. Minutes later however, after the initial pain wore off, it felt much better than her still clamped nipple. She worked hard to shake the other off, it was not nearly as easy, and only sent another large burst of pain as the clamp came crashing to the floor. She was nearly out of breath from the effort required to shake the heavy metal frame.

She tried humming the tune one more time, hoping it would matter to him but knowing he didn't need to do anything if he didn't want to. When it too went ignored she dedicated as much of her mind as she could to ignore the vibrator and distracted herself with thoughts of what she would love to do as revenge when she got out of this.

****

Andrea was surprised, for most of the rest of the evening things were rather.. normal. She expected that at any moment Zainab would slip her some handcuffs or press a button to dissolve her clothes or something. Instead they ate, they talked, they laughed and got to enjoy the night like they were just anyone else out on the town. They both enjoyed themselves, reveling in each other's company.

"I thought you said you hated that kind of typical date stuff," Andrea couldn't help but blurt out as they sat on the slab bench waiting for the metro.

"You misunderstand. I only dislike doing exclusively the typical date stuff. It takes so long that way to find out if you have a connection with someone, and it's so mind killingly tedious," She replied. "You know, I agreed to this because I thought you were kind of cute, you seemed like you at least could be some fun and that wide eyed pleading of yours hits me every time," She said causing Andrea to smile without even really thinking about why that might be. "But fun and relationships are two different things. If things suddenly turned awkward after the fun ended then I would know the occasional burst of fun play is all we're gonna share cause it's all we could handle. But that wasn't the case for me and I'm pretty sure that wasn't the case for you."

Andrea was quiet for a while after that. She needed to process it. Zainab was right, she did enjoy the whole evening, not just the beginning. She had been thinking for days leading up to tonight if she might be capable of having feelings for Zainab, or any woman for that matter. She came up with a tentative yes, but was still a new thought, and a big deal. The two boarded the next train in comfortable silence as Andrea took the time she needed to process.

"So I assume since you're continuing on past your stop that you're coming with me?" Andrea asked as they passed the transfer station to get to Georgetown.

"Oh could I? I mean since the date went so well wouldn't you please invite me up? Come on just for a drink?" Zainab began sarcastically replying.

"You laugh all you want but I've still got to agree you know, you gave me back my stuff now that I got pockets again. What if I just said no?"

"Oh," Zainab confidently said as she placed her hand on Andrea's uncovered thigh. "I don't think you're going to say no. I think you're going to hand in hand walk me right into your room."

As the two of them hand in hand walked right into Andrea's room, Zainab was quick to drop her pink shopping bag and shut the door. Before it was even all the way shut she pinned Andrea up against the wall, holding both her hands above her head. "Now," Zainab whispered, "about that drink.."

Andrea fought to keep her composure. "I'm sorry, I don't have anything to drink" she responded quietly as her lips quivered.

"Oh? Then what exactly did you bring me up here for?" Zainab coyly replied. "What else is there up here that could satisfy me if you don't have anything to drink?" She asked before moving in for a short kiss. "Did you invite me up here for sinister reasons?"

"I don't know what you could possibly mean, maybe you should show me," Andrea replied, taking Zainab's coy tone and responding in kind. Zainab released Andrea's hands so that she could slide Andrea's shirt off. She grabbed hold of Andrea's hands again, bringing them together so that she could hold Andrea still with just one hand, freeing the other to begin to unbutton Andrea's shorts. "Why I don't know what you're planning, but I hope it isn't too deviant." Andrea was barely able to reply as her breath quickened.

"You talk too much," Zainab said as she had worked Andrea's shorts down to the ground. "Close your eyes, I have a surprise for you."

Andrea closed her eyes and opened her mouth in anticipation. She could hear Zainab retrieve something from her bag before returning. She could not feel her touch, but Andrea could feel the radiating warmth coming from someone standing intimately close to another person.

Andrea felt a small gel ball pushed past her open teeth. Zainab buckled a strap around her head, and followed by a second strap under the chin. She then felt what she assumed was a collar buckled around her neck. This was confirmed when Andrea felt a leather leash drop against her skin, clearly hanging from the new collar.

Andrea then felt her panties being removed, before being directed to step one foot at a time out of the panties and shorts that were laying on the ground. After the second foot was lifted and set down she felt something else sliding up her legs. When it reached her crotch, she could feel gel nubs spreading her pussy lips and resting against what was inside. "There, much better," Zainab said, causing Andrea to open her eyes and see Zainab smiling naked before her. She looked down further and saw the black leather leash being held and the strapon standing out proudly.

With leash in hand, Zainab silently led Andrea over to her bed. "Now the problem with this, is you have to work very hard to create enough friction to bring yourself to orgasm." she said as she flicked the strap-on. "But you have a little cheat that I don't," she continued as she held up Andrea's phone she had retrieved from her now discarded shorts. "I'm going to turn this up, and every time you make me cum, I'll make you cum is that understood?"

Andrea nodded her head as she watched Zainab turn over and present her ass high in the air. She still held Andrea's leash which she now began to tug on encouraging her to get into position. Once Andrea slid it into her, she grabbed ahold of Zainab's hips and began to thrust deeply. She could already hear Zainab moaning with pleasure, for which Andrea was rewarded as her chip began turning up.

Andrea had never used a strap-on before and found that every time she would try to go fast, she would slip out, causing her to have to position it back into place. The low friction strapon slid effortlessly in and out of Zainab's wet pussy. Her screams got louder and louder until she went quiet, losing her breath as she crashed over the edge, causing her to press Andrea's climax button and making them both to share in the moment.

When both had a few moments to recover, Zainab tugged back on Andrea's leash telling her to get back inside. Andrea sat back up and moved the dildo roughly into place before thrusting. This time however she had missed her mark, causing her instead to shove the dildo deep into Zainab's ass. The cry was of an entirely new variety. Andrea pulled out and tried to apologize as best as she could with her gag only to be told "No, that was good."

Andrea more carefully positioned herself this time, lining up with Zainab's ass and sliding the slick dildo in. She moved more slowly this time as Zainab shouted much louder. She bit into the blankets to stifle more screams. Andrea eventually began to pick up the pace, fucking her progressively faster and faster. After another loud scream came, Andrea felt herself come as well, but this time she collapsed forward onto Zainab with the strapon still inside her.

"That was.." Zainab started to say before pulling herself off and laying down. "I guess unexpected would be the right word. But you," she said looking at Andrea's gagged but panting face. "You looked like you had fun as well." Andrea nodded her head before also collapsing to the bed, laying on her back just beside Zainab who was on her stomach.

Once they both began to cool off, Zainab shifted over to lay atop Andreas chest. Andrea reached up to unfasten the gag and then draped her arms over Zainab's back. The two lay there silently embracing each other before Zainab finally got up to rinse things off. She simply threw her dress back on and headed out into the hallway.

Andrea looked at the clock and while it was only 11:47, she felt utterly exhausted. She turned herself over to lay her head on a pillow and sneak her way under covers. When Zainab returned she lost the dress, turned out the light and joined Andrea in bed. She pulled Andrea's arm over her to make her Andrea's little spoon. The two slowly drifted off to sleep in each others embrace.

****

Sophia's vibrator seemed to ever so slowly lose power before dying entirely. Apparently being battery powered has its advantages. It was clear Carl was done with her for the night and didn't feel like letting her out. She didn't know how but she managed to sleep because she was suddenly awoken by a knock on the door. She tried calling out but her mouth was incredibly dry and nothing intelligible was possible so long as the ring kept her mouth open. She heard more knocking before someone eventually came in.

"Sir, it's time to get up, you have a meeting," said the man who had come in, apparently ignoring the bound woman completely. "Oh, God, are you OK?" he finally asked as he got closer to Sophia. She tried responding only to be told rather loudly to shut up by the man Sophia started to recognize as Carl's assistant. He quickly ran out of the room doing nothing at all about her.

When the assistant returned some time later, Sophia could hear there were many other men with him. She saw the small patch of ground still visible light up with a camera flash, and then another. "So did you move anything?" asked one of the new gentlemen.

"No, I did not even want to move her, I touched his neck and then left," Carl's assistant said calmly.

"And who is she?" yet another man asked.

"Just this girl he has on a sexual contract. You can see by the hands she couldn't get in there herself so she had to have already been there," he said, causing Sophia to start to worry.

"Ok, well a few more pictures and I see no reason why you can't let her go, then I'll take her statement."

Sophia's hood was removed and she saw what she feared must be happening. The room had several police officers standing near the doorway talking. As the assistant opened the stockade Sophia staggered up with help and looked behind her to see a sheet covering what must have been Carl's body. She started to panic and grab hold of the assistant. She told her story to the police who simply advised her to stay in the suite while her contract gets sorted out. She put on a blanket to cover up the lingerie she had been wearing and watched as two men carried a full body bag out of the room.

"They said they'll have to test to be sure, but it was probably a heart attack very early this morning," the assistant said as he sat down beside her, handing her a glass of orange juice.

"What does this mean for me?" Sophia asked, concerned but not trying to sound self-centred.

"I hate to be cold, but you were under contract to him. Unless that contract had a clause terminating it at his death, the contract's ownership will be sorted out like any other asset or liability he owns. No offense," He said, looking blankly ahead. "I'm under contract too, so I'm in the same boat," he added sipping from his coffee cup.

"No, I think we're a little different" Sophia said bitterly as she quickly flashed him the lingerie she was wearing under the blanket. "Not quite the same boat."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds