Bound: Late One Night Pt. 02, 2011

"Nnn, Daddy" Linsey complied, her father's tongue making her feel exquisite first thing in the morning. "Nnn, Papa, mmm, ohhhh, Daddy, yes, lick me. Lick me, Papa, cumming" Linsey moaned, her hips lifting off the bed. "Put it in me, Daddy. Make me, your naughty little girl" she gushed "your little fuck toy, Daddy, yours Daddy. Whenever you want, Daddy."

"Mmmm, yesss, mine, baby" her father growled "cum for Daddy, Lins, cum in Daddy's mouth, lil baby."

"Nnnnnn, Daddy, whenever you, want me, Daddy. Please you, Daddy. Want, to please you. Nnnn, Daddyyyy" Linsey cried out, cumming for her father.

❖ ❖

People stared as Linsey and her father walked out onto the lake beach. They were a handsome couple, so obviously father and daughter. Women smiled at him, and men smiled at her, seemingly pleased to see a father taking his daughter to the beach, them spending time together.

Collin leaned over and whispered "You look so hot in your swimsuit, baby. Stunning."

Linsey smiled and blushed, and slipped her arm through her father's. She felt so beautiful. She saw men passing them look at her, wanting her. If only they knew she smiled to herself. When women smiled at her, looked at her father, Linsey blushed; she felt little and older at the same time, glowing on her father's arm, him her lover.

They picked a place further down, away from the designated swimming area. Sunning side my side Linsey's father sat up staring out over the lake. The water was perfectly calm. It was a beautiful day, sunny but not terribly hot. He turned and looked at Linsey stretched out on her back next to him.

Her thigh touching his, her smooth warm legs leading up to the V of her suit between her thighs, over her belly, her breasts pressed so perfectly round under her, the clinging soft white, shiny swimsuit contrasting with her tan lovely skin. Her collar bone and shoulders and neck glistening with suntan oil and little beads of sweat, were exquisite, he thought to himself, made him want to kiss her, the delicate, feminine soft chest of his lil girl. His smiled over his daughter's lovely face, her long hair pulled back into a ponytail.

"God she's so sexy" he thought to himself, tempted to slide his hand under the arching cut in her suit exposing her rounded hip, the sexy curve of his daughter's side, the round of her glowing skin. He watched her breathe, felt such tender love for her.

Linsey felt her father looking at her, and opened her eyes, squinting into the sun.

"Hi Daddy" she smiled.

"Hi baby" her father smiled back. "Why don't you sit up and let me put some lotion on your shoulders, baby, it's a hot sun today, don't want my little girl to get burned" leaning toward her and whispering "not when Daddy has such naughty plans for you, when we get home."

They were both hungry for the other, an unquenchable arousal, the erotic thrill and tingling sexual energy between them palpable, both constantly excited.

Linsey smiled at her father. His growling sexy whisper, his voice in general, made her wet. Her nipples tingled. She glowed.

Putting her hand on his thigh she sat up. The nearest people were someways down the beach, but the occasional couple and families would walk by, down by the water, and doing a quick survey of the beach she leaned against him, looking again to be sure the couple walking by weren't watching before sliding her hand onto her father's crotch giving him a little squeeze through his swim trunks.

"Love you, too, baby" he smiled deeply into his lil girl's eyes, moving behind her, his legs on either side of her, straddling her lower back.

Linsey put her hands on her father's thighs and leaned her head slightly forward for him as he opened the suntan oil, then reached back behind her holding her ponytail as he poured some lotion into his hand.

"Not too much Daddy, I don't want my suit to get oily."

"Shhhhh, baby." He just smiled sitting behind her.

Linsey smiled too, thinking about how he shhhh'd her that night, feeling such affection for this man as he began delicately rubbing the lotion onto her shoulders, his big hands enveloping her shoulders, her arms.

The fragrance of the infused lotion, combined with the sensuous touch of her father's hands, gave Linsey an erotic tingle.

"Mmm, Daddy, your hands feel so good."

Her father just smiled, slipping his fingers under the straps of her suit, trailing his fingers down the open back, smoothing out the lotion over her soft skin.

"Does it feel good, baby?" he whispered seductively, leaning forward, kissing her shoulder.

Linsey melted under her father's lips on her skin.

"Do you like Daddy's hands?" his voice soft and rumbling behind her, his naughty tone, leaning in close to his daughter making her sizzle.

"I do, Daddy" Linsey purred, leaning forward so her father could rub the oil lower on her back.

With no one else nearby, and no one near enough to walk by any time soon, her father slid his fingers under the sides of Linsey's suit, just under her arms.

"Daddyyyyy, I can't get burned through my suit" she said softly, closing her eyes, liking the tingling, shivering sensation her father's hands caused going under the thin fabric of her swimsuit, and right there on the beach where people might see.

"Daddy needs to be sure my lil girl has protection, ... all over" he whispered.

Linsey felt herself getting wet. Her father was playing out one of her favorite fantasies, of a stranger fondling her on the beach while she's tanning, sliding his fingers under her swimsuit, touching her, ignoring her protests, making her wet.

Her breathing quickened as her father's soft hands slid under the thin silky material, over and around her ribs, slowly moving tantalizingly toward her already swelling, tingling hot breasts.

She felt herself breathing harder, her body anticipating his touches and leaned back into him, wrapping her arms around his thighs, his knees raised around her, letting him touch her, letting him wrap his hands around her breasts, kneading her swollen tits his hands slippery under her suit.

Collin leaned forward, his daughter's back in the round of his arms and chest, kneading her breasts, kissing her shoulder. His cock was hard in his suit, and scooting against her even more, Linsey shifted, squirmed against him, feeling her father's cock rigid and swollen hot hard against her lower back.

"Does my little girl feel Daddy's cock?" her father intoned with a heat in his voice that made her tingle all over, shooting straight up her spine, her father's cock bouncing against her.

Linsey nodded slowly, her thoughts full of her father's hands, his cock, what he was doing to her in public, the hot bright sun orange behind her closed eyes, her mouth open, breathing harder as her father's big hands surrounded her hot tingling breasts under her suit as he kissed her shoulder, nuzzling the back of her neck.

"Mmm, lil baby, your nipples are so hard, you like Daddy touching you, don't you, lil baby?"

Linsey again nodded shakily as her father kneaded her sensitive breasts, his hands tight under her suit stretched out over his hands as he kneaded her aching nipples.

"Nnnnn, Dadddyyyy" she breathed out "you're, you're making me feel things, Daddy."

"Mmmm, Daddy loves touching my sweet sexy lil girl. Daddy loves my lil girl's breasts, my little girl's tits, my little girl's lovely sensitive nipples" he growled behind her, the vibrations in his chest rumbling through her.

He looked both ways down the beach as he slid one hand further under her suit, his hand slippery with suntan oil, down over his daughters tummy, the perfect outline of her father's hand and forearm bulging through the shiny material of her suit, leaning back with his daughter enough that he could slide his hand further down, rubbing over her perfectly smooth bald mound.

"Ohhh, Daddy, mmmmnnn, you're, you're making me so wet, Daddy" Linsey whispered, her legs opening, she couldn't help it, her father's fingers rubbing over her lower belly, her vulva, teasing her, so hot and smooth and slick and making her hot little cunny cream.

"People, might be, watching" Linsey whispered, her voice shaky, her father's fingers sliding down "maybe you should" coming so close to touching her "stop" so close to touching her tingling aching hot little cunt "Daddy" his other hand sliding back and forth over her swollen tits, his hands rubbing over and over her throbbing aching nipples.

"Yessss, they're watching, baby" her father hissed, knowing no one was "your father touching you, a father touching his hot, sexy daughter under her swimsuit, watching, a father unable to resist, your Daddy sliding my hands under your swimsuit, rubbing my little girl's hot swollen breasts."

Linsey felt herself cumming on her father's words.

Sliding his fingers into the slit of his daughters dripping wet little pussy, whispering right into Linsey's ear "Watching Daddy, .... touch you" slipping a big finger into Linsey's creaming pink little slit "my little girl" pushing his finger inside her "my own daughter, loving her father's fingers" under her swimsuit, the material bulging and moving his knuckles pronounced through the thing shiny fabric.

Linsey hooked her arms under her father's, holding tight to his biceps, letting him touch her just like in her fantasies, her entire body vibrating under her father's touches, the heat of the image of him fondling her on a public beach, the fantasy she'd had hundreds of times.

She opened her eyes just enough to see her father's hand under her suit, between her legs, watching his hand move, feeling his finger slipping inside her, her whole body relaxing into the shroud of her father's torso so broad around her, spreading her legs between his knees, her father fingering her, fondling her swollen hot breasts, kissing and biting her warm tender neck, his arms and hands slippery, hot, so smooth and sliding so perversely under her swimsuit.

"Mmm, my hot lil baby likes this, don't you, sweetie? My hands inside your swimsuit, my finger in your hot lil baby pussy. Ohhh, sweetie, yesss, good girl, mmm, creaming all over Daddy's fingers, your little pussy is so hot baby, so soft, so slippery wet. My sweet, sexy little kitten."

Collin squeezed his daughter tight, held her. He flexed his legs taut to give her something to push her knees against, pushed back, forcing her knees together, his hand cupping her sex, his finger pushing in and out of her swollen wet sex.

"Shhhh, stay still, lil baby. Your little pussy is so wet, baby. You like this, don't you, being fingered here on the beach, my hands inside your suit, touching you, fucking you, not wanting to move not wanting it to stop."

"Ohhhh, Daddy, yesssss, going to, going to cum again, Papa."

Her father whispered so hotly, so lovingly, so erotically "Mmmm, not yet, lil baby, Daddy wants to take you swimming" he whispered again hotly against the side of her face. He gripped her tightly in his arm around her side, gripping her enflamed breasts, pinching her nipple with just enough force to make her quiver and gush out a breath in his arms, pushing his finger deep inside her, pressing his palm into her vulva, mouthing the side of her neck, her head thrown back against his shoulder.

"Let Daddy, touch youuuu" he breathed into her ear. "Let Daddy make you feel good, baby."

"Ohhh god, Daddy, you're making me crazy. Touch me, you're making me, so wet, Daddy. Are people watching, Daddy?"

"Mmm, yessss, baby, people are watching, watching me touch my sexy lil girl" he breathed out, withdrawing his finger "fingering my little girl, fondling my daughters gorgeous tits, your nipples" rubbing the flat of his fingers over her slippery wet, puffy swollen bald little pussy, easing his grip on her, bringing her down slowly, keeping her sexual charge high. "Let's go into the water, baby."

Linsey felt like she was swimming already. Her father's arms inside her suit under the hot sun against her hot skin and they were both perspiring, their sweat mingling and dripping down her belly. Her legs were shaking when she stood up. Her suit a little stretched out, she smoothed it down, glad the suntan oil would wash away in the lake water; she could only imagine walking back to the car now, her nipples pressing out through the suit, a suntan oil stain all around her swollen breasts, down her belly and between her legs.

Her heart was still racing as her Daddy helped her stand, still shaky, taking his arm as they walked down to the water, smiling and laughing intimately, and began wading out.

They both dove in and under the water smiling at each as they swam as far as they could underwater. They came back up further from the beach.

The water was so warm and clear, and the white sand made it purely translucent. Linsey could see her legs and feet touching the bottom even when they were in water up to her shoulders.

They stood face to face, her father's cock standing up and out in his suit bumping her belly. Looking down into the water she arched her back and pushed her tummy against it, letting it bump her pussy through her suit.

"Wait baby, they're some people walking by" her father said looking over her shoulder back at the beach.

Linsey grinned, and pushed her tummy against her father's erection again.

"It's okay, Daddy, it's just" she paused, pressing her tummy against her father's throbbing hard cock "a father and his little girl, you giving me, ... swimming lessons" she teased, her father's cock pushing through her suit between the lips of her still tingling sex.

"They wont know, Daddy" she teased, her pussy humming "my Daddy's cock, is pushing at my little pussy through my suit. That your little girl is so slippery between her legs."

Pushing up off the bottom, her pussy came down right on top of the head of her father's erection pressing up in his suit, her belly pressed into his, her breasts swollen and touching against her father's chest, floating on him like a water bird perched atop a piling.

"Mmm, my little kitten is a naughty little girl. Tell Daddy how naughty you are, lil baby."

"You make me naughty, Daddy" she beamed up at her father, sliding down his stomach until she touched the bottom again.

"Oohhh Daddy, what's this in your suit?" she teased coyly.

Linsey pressed the flat of her hand against her father's erection through his suit.

"You're hard, Daddy, did I make you like this?" she mused in her little voice, cupping her father's balls in her other hand through his trunks.

"Why are you breathing so hard, Papa? Are my little hands making you feel good, Daddy? Is this, ... your cock, Daddy?" she breathed out hotly making herself gush, pushing her hand up and down her father's erection.

"The girls at school" she went on "talk about boy's cocks, Daddy. They say when they get hard, like this, they want, ... they want to, ..." Linsey was breathing hard now "... to put their cocks inside a girl, Daddy" she cooed.

"Do you, do you want, to put, your cock in me, Daddy? Is, is that, why you're so hard?"

"Mmm, yessss, baby. Your hands feel so good. Look how sexy you are, baby. Your breasts are floating up inside your suit. Daddy wants to swim under and suck your nipples where no one can see. Daddy wants to touch you through your suit, baby."

"Daddy, my pussy feels so warm, Papa. My breasts, my breasts ache, Papa. What's happening, Daddy? Why does my body feel so funny as I rub on you like this, Daddy?" she teased again.

Linsey slid her hand inside her father's trunks, wrapping her fingers around his stiff hard throbbing hot cock under the water. Her hands slippery from suntan oil, sliding up and down her father's erection.

"Ohh, lil baby, mmmmyessss, pull on Daddy."

Linsey began jerking her father's cock under the water, rubbing it against her belly, the side of her face on her father's warm wet chest, making herself so hot and horny pretending.

"Ohhh god, Daddy, you're, so hard, your cock is so, big in my hands, Daddy, it's so thick" she squeezed, over and again feeling the thick weight of her father in her hands.

She could feel the slipperiness of her father's pre-cum mix with the fluidity of the water, and she gushed, her little hands sliding up and down her father's erection, cupping his balls, squeezing and pulling on his cock.

She'd fantasized so many times, reaching out and jacking off the man fingering her on the beach. His big, thick, dripping wet cock in her fist as he fingered her. She saw her father. It had been him in her fantasies, his cock in her hand, his fingers under her bikini.

Collin wrapped his arms around her, pulling her to him, fucking his cock through his daughter's hand, against her warm belly, her swimsuit, so silky smooth.

"Nnn, Daddy, my little pussy, needs something, Daddy, your ... your cock, rubbing your cock, is making, my little pussy so warm, Papa. Like, my pussy, like it needs something in it, Papa. Is this what girls feel when boys want, to put their, hard cocks inside girls, Daddy? Is this why, I get so slippery wet when you touch me, Daddy? When you slide your hands under my suit, like we were back on the beach? Nnnn, Daddyyy, your cock is throbbing and getting bigger. You liked touching me under my suit, didn't you, Papa?" She lifted in the water, and whispered "I liked it, too, Papa, your hands under my suit."

Collin wrapped his hands around and under Linsey's bottom, and lifted her to him, pulled her against him, her pulling on his cock between them.

"Can I, can I, put it in me, Daddy? My pussy needs your cock, Daddy. Need it in me, Papa" Linsey gushed, her really needing it, her really wanting it.

"Mmm, do you, baby? Daddy needs it in you, too, baby. Daddy needs to put it in you, too."

"The girls at school, they say, a boy's hard cock, builds a lot of pressure, in his balls, Daddy" she breathed out, cupping her father's balls in her warm little hands, jacking his cock against her belly.

"Do they, baby? Is that what the girls say?" he played along.

Linsey nodded sheepishly.

"They do, Papa. They say a girl, they say a girl can help, Daddy. Can a girl help a man, that way, Daddy? Can a little girl, help her Daddy, that way?"

"Oh god, baby, you're making me so fucking hot."

"I know, Daddy, your cock is so hard, so big in my hand. Can I, help, help you relieve, ... the pressure, Papa? Will my hands help, Daddy? Will, will my, will my little pussy, help, Daddy? If you put it, in me, Papa? Will that help?" Linsey was working herself and her father into a frenzy. They were both panting, humping each other under the water.

"Yesss, baby, you can help, Daddy" he answered, putting his hands on her hips, he turned her in the water to face the beach, and whispered "let's let them think I'm giving my little daughter swimming lessons."

Linsey looked back at the beach, where a number of people were now walking. An older couple had stopped and were looking out over the lake. The woman saw Linsey look at them, and she smiled and waved a little wave at Linsey. Linsey smiled even as she reached behind her, and wrapped her fingers back around her father's cock, pulling on him, rubbing him against her lower back. She felt terribly naughty. Thrilled. Excited,

"Just think, she has no idea your father is rubbing his hard cock against your little bottom" he said of the woman on shore. "She has no idea your father is holding you by your hips" his fingers wrapping around her "and pushing my cock between your legs" he growled "sliding against your hot little pussy through your suit. They have no idea, you're your Daddy's" he paused, and growled "little fuck toy. That when we go home at night, Daddy has my cock in my lil girl. That alone in our house, my lil girl is sucking her father's cock, that her father is making her suck his cock, making her suck him off in her hot little mouth. That your father, ties you to the bed."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 99 milliseconds