Bound to My Mate Ch. 01

I awoke the next morning feeling like a fool and a slut. I was glad to get to work and try to get back to normal. It didn't make sense but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't stop thinking of Mr. Tall and Dark. He was a phase; I tried to convince myself, a simple mistake. During working hours that excuse made sense, but nighttime was an entirely different affair.

I found myself craving his touch and his smell once I was home alone. I never washed my outfit from that night and was pleasantly surprised his scent seemed to linger on the fabric. Every night was a repeat of the one before smell my clothes from 'the night', masturbate like there was no tomorrow, take 2 sleeping pills, and then pass out.

More than once I had dressed myself with a plan to go back to Luna Ferus and see if Mr. Tall and Dark showed up again. I was just too chicken to do it. Nothing seemed to kill the lingering frustration, I felt like a rat on a wheel.

My dissatisfaction hit a high by Thursday and I started with the obsession as soon as I got home and then added a bottle of red wine. Last thing I remember from Thursday night was talking to the wing back chair that had been my grandmother's in the family room. She used to sit in it and talk with me for hours about anything. I felt a little better discussing with it why I was losing my mind.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds