Bound to My Mate Ch. 20

Inside the circle were three mountains of activity. Each of the men, with the help of their closest friends, were erecting an altar for their woman. They dragged marble slabs in and set them up. The massive table they set on top got pulled in last and the pack howled as it was placed each time.

The night got darker and the party got wilder. Joel and I watched as the pack fucked and frolicked in the woods. This was just an excuse to party. I couldn't imagine they would have any energy left by moonrise, but I was wrong.

At the appointed hour all the music was turned off and the energy started to build again. Will paced nude inside the circle, while Lucas and Rick waited outside. When Dia, April, and June appeared at the edge of the forest the pack was humming with excitement.

Dia marched in ahead of the other girls. They wore simple white dresses, Dia wore camouflage pants and a fitted brown shirt. Dia strode confidently into the circle toward Will. June and April stood at the edge with their mates waiting.

"Pack Latro," Will called confidently, "tonight I wish to change my mate, Dia. Do you accept this new pack member?"

"Show us her strength," we called back as a group.

Dia crouched low and I heard her taunting Will. He ran at her and she launched at him. Dia dug her fingers into the side of his face and kicked Will in the stomach. He threw her off him and attacked again. This time she flew at him with a volley of quick punches.

The pack roared its approval of her battle skills. They screamed and howled, punching the air in delight as the couple fought.

"Damn, Dia is actually trying to hurt the poor guy," I whispered to Joel.

"He can take it," Joel whispered back to me, "but Maryellen can't."

I looked at Joel confused and he was looking off to our left. Dominick had brought Maryellen down to watch the changing. He had sat them on a blanket. Currently Maryellen was curled onto his lap shivering.

The pack was making too much noise and the violence in the circle seemed to be agitating her. I moved toward them and knelt next to Dominick. Maryellen flinched when I touched her back, but I kept my stroke firm and comforting.

"I want to see this," she said keeping her face buried in Dominick's neck. "Please let me stay. I have to get better. I have to stop being afraid," she begged.

Dominick nodded to me, so I agreed. At this point I trusted her mate's instincts to guide us to what she really needed.

"Alpha Latro and I will be right here," I told her settling beside them.

Joel joined me and we watched the rest of the fight. It was obvious to me Will was letting Dia express her strength as he ripped off her outfit. The pack seemed to enjoy the show they put on. Finally, Will pinned his mate to the earth and the pack roared.

"What happens now?" Maryellen asked.

She was looking around and seemed to have calmed down. I hoped the next part of this wouldn't scare her again.

"The men will make sure their mates are ready to accept the wolf," Joel said from beside me. "Once the men are sure, they will shift and take their mates. The goal is that the women find pleasure. When the women orgasm, the wolves will bite their mates with the intent of changing them."

Down in the circle Lucas and Rick were slowly removing the dresses from their mates. Rick had leaned April over the altar he had made and was licking down her back as he exposed her. Lucas had buried his face between June's breasts and was pushing her dress off her hips.

Will had sat Dia on the stone altar and it looked like he was talking to her. He just ran a finger up and down her naked thigh as they spoke.

"Will's not much for foreplay?" I asked Joel raising my eyebrow.

Both Joel and Dominick grunted and laughed. "Should we let him know you disapprove of his method, Madam Alpha?" Dominick asked. "If you're offering lessons, I know quite a few men that would take you up on it," he continued.

"Dom," Maryellen chastised, "that is so inappropriate."

At least the conversation had distracted Maryellen from being afraid.

Down in the circle Will had finally moved between his mate's thighs. He knelt down and spread her lower lips wide with his fingers. He took one lick up her slit and she moaned loudly. A second lick and her legs were quivering on either side of his head.

Will stood up briskly and stepped so he stood between her knees. He leaned over her body and spoke into her ear. I saw her hand drift between her legs, but Will stopped her and spoke sharply.

"No mate, you must come around my cock. The other girls are not ready. You cannot touch yourself or this will start much too quickly," he said probably louder than he meant to.

"Bet she's got a hair trigger," Dominick laughed and Joel joined him.

Two new bodies settled in the grass beside us and I recognize the scent. Nate and Shawna had come down to sit with us.

"I saw them in the gym when Dia was done working with my mate," Nate told Joel casually. "She and Will went at it on one of the mats in the spare training room. Will can't keep up with her, one touch and she's through the roof."

Maryellen looked at me with amusement on her face. The casual sex talk was evidently soothing her nerves. It made what was happening in the circle seem normal.

Down in the circle Rick had April kneeling on the altar so he could worship her center. She was moaned loudly and it looked like he had started thrusting his fingers into her waiting cunt. April started calling out to Rick to ride her and an excited wave rippled through the pack.

"I feel overdressed," Maryellen whispered to Dominick plucking at her shirt and shorts.

"You can be as naked as you like, Maryellen," Dominick told her. "I'm not changing you here. Later, in our rooms, we'll go through it."

"I know," she said, "but everyone else isn't dressed. It's just us still with clothes on."

Dominick sighed and looked at her sitting in his lap. "I don't really care what everyone else is doing."

Maryellen watched Dominick and chewed on her lip. Seeming to find resolve somewhere she stripped off her t shirt.

Dominick spoke and it sounded low and hoarse, "You didn't wear a bra, mate," he commented.

Maryellen had large brown nipples on bountiful breasts. They drew every man's eye in the surrounding area. Dominick's eyes lit gold and he growled threateningly.

"Mine," he said shortly, looking around and tightening his grip on Maryellen.

"I have a set of my own, old friend," Nate said pulling Shawna to his lap.

"As do I," Joel said brushing my cheek with the back of his hand.

The wolf calmed down, realizing he was with mated friends. When Maryellen noticed him relax, she shimmied out of her shorts. Now she sat naked on his lap.

I scented the air and smelled only faint arousal from Maryellen. The show had been more about bravery and less about sexual desire on her part.

"I'm glad you're more comfortable with us, Maryellen," I complimented her. "It's nice to see you are able to trust us."

"I do, Madam Alpha," she said proudly. "I'm less afraid than I was."

The show down in the circle was starting to get our attention. We watched as the giant black wolf, Lucas, mounted a moaning June. April was also making indistinguishable sounds of pleasure as a smaller white wolf crawled atop her.

"Rick's a white wolf?" I asked feeling pleased.

"I don't think April would let anyone else crawl over her like that," Joel rumbled into my ear.

Dia was an entirely different story. She was a show all by herself. As soon as the wolf entered her she started mewling and scratching at the stone table he had her on. When he started to move it sounded like she came on his shaft immediately.

The pack roared, thinking Will had missed his chance to change his mate.

"She's just warming up," Nate laughed behind me.

The wolves in the circle all continued to move over their mates. The keening cries from April and June told me they were getting closer. Dia had started clawing at the table again, obviously on her way again.

The pack was going mad watching the show. Many had given into temptation and started to rut and fuck. I remembered my own changing ceremony, watching wolves over human women around me. It was happening again as the pack mated in synchrony with the celebrated couples.

The women in the circle broke in quick succession. Dia screamed a series of curse words and Will's giant wolf bit down on her writhing figure. June cried out Lucas' name hoarsely and the giant black wolf struck. April was the last to succumb and moaned as the spasms rocked her small frame. Within a second they were all unconscious as their mates panted over them.

We cheered and howled, welcoming new life into our midst. I forgot to worry about Maryellen and shifted to the hybrid calling out over my pack. The resounding howl that returned to me was deafening.

Suddenly, I remembered the shy human right beside me. I turned quickly to look at her. Wide bright eyes met mine, but they didn't look frightened, just curious. Maryellen pushed her glasses up her nose to get a better look at me and smiled.

I shifted fully into the wolf as Joel did the same. Maryellen's hand tentatively came out to stroke my head.

"You get bigger when you shift," she told me.

I chuffed at her and licked her hand. There was no fear surrounding her at all. Perhaps April was right, all she needed was a little more time.

"We all get bigger when we shift, Maryellen," Dominick told her, "you will, too."

"You'll change me tonight?" she asked.

"Yes, in our rooms at the den," he told her.

I saw him watching the circle with a certain amount of contained frustration. He didn't want to wait to greet the other new wolves. Dominick wanted to change her now.

Shifting rapidly back to human skin, I spoke to both of them.

"You saw the changing ceremony, Maryellen. Now we will greet our new pack members. I think it would be very acceptable if you went upstairs and joined my pack now. You can all meet after you have changed."

"That sounds like a wonderful idea, Madam," Dominick said grinning broadly.

He scooped Maryellen up and slung her over his shoulder. She giggled and struggled slightly and her glasses slipped off her nose.

"I need those," she said reaching down. "I can't see without them."

"You won't need them again," Dominick told her, but he still took them when I handed them to him.

"Why?" I heard her ask as Dominick strode purposefully away.

I knew why. The change would heal her eyes. She would not need glasses anymore. Changing had wonderful benefits.

I walked with Joel into the circle to check on everyone. My ears picked up the steady light breathing of the unconscious women. I moved to each of them and they were all fine, just knocked out temporarily by the change.

Dia started to come around first. She turned her head to look at Will questioningly and he took her lips in a deep kiss.

"She is there," Will said in awe finally releasing his mate.

The other girls slowly came to after Dia. April woke next stretching like a cat, despite the pole lodged between her thighs. June woke up last. She winced moving her leg and I was concerned.

"Where does it hurt?" I asked her, touching over her previously injured leg.

"My thigh, Madam," she said pointing, "it's not the break. I think it's just a cramp."

Lucas reached down with his big hands and started to massage the area she had gestured to. Once the area loosened he sat her up like the other girls.

All three sat facing out with their legs spread over their mates. The men whispered soothing words in their women's ears. All except Will, who kept telling his mate to stop twisting on his lap.

'Mate,' Joel sent into my mind, 'we must greet Dia first and then the other two girls. Once we are done, the pack will go, but not before.'

I shifted the form of the wolf and approached Dia. She was being held with an arm across her chest by Will. I approached and my tongue flicked out to taste her intimately. She squirmed under my tongue and moaned.

The wolf was there, Will had been right. It was the strangest thing to realize her scent had changed subtly, so I took a second taste. My tongue ran firmly over them this time and brushed her clit at the end.

Dia visibly rippled around Will's shaft and it was his turn to groan.

Joel nudged me out of the way and took a taste. He was perfunctory about it, but Dia didn't seem to notice. Her eyes were closed and her head was back on Will's shoulder. She was in either heaven or hell.

Joel and I moved to taste June and April. Both girls squirmed under our caress, but neither had the intense reaction Dia had had. I could scent the new wolf in each of them, too.

Joel and I moved away from the altars to watch from the side as the pack greeted the new wolves. I stretched and shifted back to a human form, but Joel didn't. Sitting in the grass just outside the circle, I watched the pack.

The big black wolf was in my face and I tried to look around him. Joel just pushed in between my knees and stood facing me.

"Do you want some attention, big boy?" I crooned stroking his head and neck.

I knew he wanted me. We just couldn't get stuck together before we greeted our newest pack members.

Joel barked and licked my neck in response to the question.

"Do you want to play?" I asked him scratching his ears.

Joel walked forward and drug his tongue over my nipple. I knew what he wanted, but I couldn't resist teasing him some.

"Do you want to play fetch?" I asked continuing to ruffle his fur. "Do ya', big boy?"

'Did you just ask me if I wanted to play fetch?' Joel sent incredulously into my mind.

Having realized that annoyed him. I kept it up.

"Dat's a good boy," I said stroking his ears and grinning. "We'll go get a nice stick for you to play with in the woods."

'No, I'd rather not play fetch,' Joel said sounding truly irritated.

"Come on," I said jumping up, "let's go find a nice big stick for you to play with."

The wolf lunged at me and I side stepped. I started to run and he was on top of me. Honestly, I was laughing too hard to put up much of a fight. I fell to my knees and the wolf pushed me until I lay on my stomach.

"Do you want a chew toy instead?" I managed to sputter out as the wolf's jaws closed lightly around my neck.

Low growling got my attention and I thought it was funnier than before. Joel was so irritated and I was not responding like he thought I should at all.

"I'm not a chew toy, big boy. Has nobody ever played with you? How sad," I giggled into the grass.

Joel's human hands flipped me and I continued to laugh until tears came out of my eyes.

"How about I give you a chew toy instead?" Joel asked grabbing the back of my head.

I wanted to continue to laugh but Joel's mouth pressed hard against mine. He pushed his tongue between my lips and examined my teeth before withdrawing. As he kissed me the humor had faded and raw desire started to take it's place. Raking my nails down his back and wrapping my legs around him, I hoped he'd get the message.

"Finally," he muttered against my mouth, "I wondered if you would ever stop being annoying."

"I was having fun," I panted placing kisses along his jaw.

My hand went down to wrap around the thick shaft between us. Joel groaned low in his chest as I stroked him.

"That a big enough stick for you, love? I have an idea, go fetch," he told me eyes twinkling.

I pushed my mate onto his back and flipped my body so I straddled his face.

"Fetch like this?" I asked nipping and licking him tip to base. "Or like this?" I asked taking him deeply into my throat.

"Like that, love, just like that," Joel roughly said as his fingers separated my wet folds.

He used his tongue to tease the entrance to my womanhood and I dropped my hips down over him. He lapped and tasted the sticky fluids and then wrapped his lips around my clit. I moaned and sighed, slurping messily along his length.

Enough, I wanted my mate inside of me, now.

I felt the wash as the wolf pushed into my mind, demanding satisfaction. For some reason, she didn't surface, though. She just rolled under my skin making me feel like I was prickling with the change.

"No," Joel said sounding muffled as he pinched the inside of my thigh.

He sent the rest of his thought into my confused and passion laden mind. 'The wolf can't come out tonight. In honor of the women that took the wolves on the alter, no female shifts tonight. If it was male up there, the same would go for me.' I rolled off my mate and sat panting in the grass. His taste was on my tongue and my body was on fire. My legs were sprawled all askew and I had no desire to close them; I wanted him between them.

"I need you, now," I said simply gazing at him laying propped up on his elbows.

Joel rose slowly off the grass and came toward me. As I watched his muzzle grew and those ferocious teeth pushed down into his mouth. Within a moment the wolf stood in front of me, much like he had when I originally sat down.

It struck me suddenly, this is what he had been trying to get me to do then.

"You could have just told me," I huffed turning around and getting to my hands and knees.

The wolf was on me in an instant. The thick head of his cock probed my soft folds for only a moment before it was thrust home. I scrambled to keep my balance. His teeth closed lightly around his first mark, my mating bite, and he started to pump.

'I want you,' he sent to me, 'I always want you, never forget that.'

Pushing against a giant wolf, I had very little leverage. In this position, in this form I just took whatever Joel offered. When he pushed his knot home, I had screamed at the intense fullness of it.

The wolf above me slowed his motion and licked my back. I felt a nuzzle at my ear as Joel's voice crept into my mind.

'Am I hurting you, mate?' he asked.

"No," I answered him, "it's just so much like this. I'd forgotten," I told him.

'I'll go slower,' he promised trying to control the wolf's need.

"Hardly," I grunted pushing against him, "faster and harder, I want all of you."

The wolf took the invitation seriously and all talking was done.

All around us the mated were doing what we were doing. From the middle of the circle I heard Dia, the wolf was over her on the altar. The other girls were panting and sweating at the intense overstimulation of the changing. It was a madhouse under the full moon.

The air in the clearing was thick with the sounds of pleasure and the smell of arousal. Caught up in the intense moment my body clamped down on Joel. I cried out my completion and the wolf followed me rapidly.

I lay panting in the grass with Joel when we were done. My eyes were drawn to the tree line. Movement in the bushes got my attention, but it was just a young couple playing chase around the circle.

"There are warriors out there patrolling," Joel whispered and kissed my ear. "The pack is safe. You can relax."

"There are other things out there, though, besides us," I said continuing to watch the edge of the forest.

"Yes," Joel told me, "and the warriors know to look out for all of them."

"I don't know," I said softly.

The fear curled in my belly. Rick had been right. Every nightmare fantasy I'd ever had could be lurking in those woods. I didn't know what was real anymore.

Joel wrapped me snuggly in his arms and rubbed his lips along my shoulder.

"I will teach you," he said, "and you will help teach the young women that are becoming family tonight."

"There's so much to tell them, so much I'm sure I don't know," I said staring off into the distance.

Joel placed his hand on my cheek and forced me to look toward him. Soon I was staring into his gentle blue grey eyes. He leaned forward and I breathed him in.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds