Bounded By Souls Ch. 01

Tam looked at Chris and actually 'checked her out'. She had short light brown hair with blonde highlights. Her eyes weren't red or glowing anymore but more darker like maroon. She had strong looking arms and through the tight male shirt she was wearing Tam could see her abs and the muscles on her back. Through Chris' skinny jean she could see toned legs. This woman was beautiful.

"Did I hurt you?" Tam asked with concern. This time her light seemed to take longer than with Zack but this felt perfect.

"No not at all. You just got some kick in you. I wish I could've been the one kissing you with your light." Chris froze. "Fuck I'm sorry. Uhm... I'm sorry. I'll meet you outside." Chris quickly left the bathroom and left Tam to figure things out, but Tam wished for the same.

The rest of the ride seemed to fly by with small talk. All three of them thought of kissing. Tam felt a weird connection to Chris after she gave some of her light to her. She could feel Chris' feelings. She loved what Chris thought of her. She was exited. She could read her thoughts.

--

'Home'...

--

"Ma'am if you would follow me." The voice was directed to Tam.

Tam knew it was a vampire because Chris' thoughts told her. She started to like the mind reading thing.

"Will Chris and Zack be coming with me?" Tam asked the vampire security guard. He looked confused then looked at Chris who shook her head 'no' when Tam didn't look and he informed Tam that it would only be her.

She felt alone. When they arrived, they stopped outside a castle. A REAL CASTLE! Maroon and gray walls on the outside and white on the inside. They were located in the woods. The castle was on a hill with a view to-die-for. Tam could see small houses all around the castle and they went on into the woods.

As she walked through the castle's hall she noticed a staircase on her right and left when she entered through the front door. She saw more than a million doors leading to rooms, offices, ball rooms, studies, everything.

She walked with the vampire until the far end of the castle. The vampire handed her to another vampire who led her into a big room. Everything on the inside she saw so far was white but this room was a dark see green. She knew in her mind she was going to see her father. She hadn't seen him in twelve years but she had a pretty good picture of him in her head and after she passed a few paintings that looked like him on the walls of the hall, he still looked like a thirty year old. Finally they stopped in front of a desk and a man sat at the table... Her father.

"Dad?" She said before the vampire could say something. The man looked up and his eyes lit up.

"Tamara! Honey! Its so good to see you. You've grown so much. You look just like your mother, beautiful. Did you arrive well?" Her father was also a vampire but he had part of his soul. The story is that there are vampires with souls but only two of them. They are supposed to be the lymph's 'soul mate'. A lymph doesn't have to give birth to the new lymph. They can just take an unborn child and give them some of their light. Tam's mother was a chosen one.

"Yes I did but I need to ask a favor." Her father looked quizzical. She arrived less than five minutes ago and she's already asking for favors. "Zack has protected me for twelve years. He was mad about Pam getting punished for something that truly was my fault. I just want to know if there is a way for her to go unpunished or at least lives. I don't know if she would be killed, I just... " Her father stopped her.

"For you my angel I would do anything. But she needs to be punished. I heard everything that happened and I will not allow that to happen to my daughter. I'm so glad your home." Her father said hugging her tightly.

"What happens to Chris and Zack?" Tam asked. She liked to be around them. It made her feel save.

"I see. You feel save around them." Her father said after reading her thoughts. "I will arrange for them to be guards in the castle. Come. We have much to discus over dinner. Si will take you to your room so you can get ready. I'll be waiting for you." With that a beautiful woman with long red hair and with an amazingly toned body walked into the room and escorted her to her room. Tam talked to Si about small things until they got to her room.

--

Trainers room...

--

Chris and Zack had to meet Quinn for evaluations. Zack was out for more than twelve yes but kept up with Tam's gym sessions and even learned new moves. Chris had to answer for feeding 'on the outside' but she wasn't afraid of Quinn. She could rip his head off in a matter of seconds and Quinn knew it.

"Alright ladies." Quinn said and he included Zack under the phrase. Other guards laughed but when Zack gave them the death stare they all stopped.

"You are here because you were on the outside." Quinn started but spat the words.

"Jealous?" Asked Chris.

"Hardly. I got word from the King that the two of you would be Princess Tamara's body guards..." He was interrupted by Chris.

"Jealous?" She had a smile on her face. She missed being back to give Quinn all the shit in the world.

"INCLUDING Me, Si and Lavi." Quinn continued, ignoring Chris' comment.

"You will do the tests and I will be evaluating you throughout it. Zack you will need to do a vital examination and you have to go through the course again." Quinn was enjoying all of this. He didn't like Zack because Pam chose Zack over him and he didn't like Chris because she stood against him in every way possible.

"Why don't you just let Zack beat you here and now and when you lose he doesn't have to go through all that." Chris loved every moment of this. The way Quinn's expression changed when she gave her comebacks.

Quinn thought it over. He would look like fool if he didn't accept but this wasn't protocol. "Fine let's do this. But when I win both of you are on morning shift." Zack and Chris looked at each other and they knew what morning shift mean so Zack had to win, "You ready for me Zack?"

Zack just laughed and took of his shirt. Almost everybody looked stunned. In twelve years his body got more muscular than everyone put together. He had four scars on his chest from the vampire sword.

Every one knew the story of Zack, the only shifter strong enough, that had to fight a sorcerer when he was 16 and this was the only sorcerer that had the vampire sword. It was the only blade that could cut into vampire's skin and they won't heal fully and with just the slightest touch the vampire would be in pure agony. Zack had to protect the vampires so he volunteered to help, he had seventeen cuts in total but he still killed the sorcerer to protect everyone.

"You've changed. Puberty hit?" Quinn asked with a smirk, feeling like a big man. Again Chris shot back.

"Jealous because yours hasn't?" A few vampires laughed and Zack high fived her.

"Alright enough!" Quinn was serious again. "Chris start us." He finished as he pulled his shirt over his head but nobody was surprised as they were with Zack.

"Okay ready. You know the rules. No vangs, no shifting or hurt/kill shots. Best two out of three pinning. Zack," She looked at Zack and he showed ready, "Quinn," she looked at Quinn and he showed ready, "okay lady's 'FIGHT!'" She said and the two ran head first towards each other.

--

At dinner...

--

After getting lost in her walking closet full of dresses and high heels. Drawers of jewelry and a huge bathroom she finished for dinner with her father.

She picked a lime green dress that came to mid-thigh and strapless with white 5inch high heels. She also picked a pearl necklace and a matching bracelet.

Her father that a lime green colored tie with his suite and they matched perfectly. Her father had read her mind when she thought of the lime green color dress.

"You look amazing. Just like your mother." Her father pulled out her chair and she sat down.

"I could say the same to you. Accept that about mom." She said smiling as her father sat down.

"Okay so I just want to ask you do you want to eat first, business later or other way around?" Her father asked. She was eager to know everything but she had a pretty exhausting day and she was quite hungry so she chose food first.

They talked about her life outside and his kingdom while they ate and when they were finally done eating they went back to his green study and started to talk.

Her father explained to her about the kingdom and that it would be hers soon and that now that she were there she could also make changes where she wanted evan while he was king, but that if it was quite big that she had to talk to him first. He explained her powers to her and it was exiting to her. She could move water or make it out of thin air. She could give and take light, heal people with her light and water and she could even make her own wings with water, she could control minds and she could have visions, whether its about the past, present or future. Then her father explained everything about her 'soul mate'. The vampire will be attached to her with everything. The moment she gave some of her light to that specific vampire she could hear the vampire's thoughts and emotions as well as feel their pain and vise versa. Tam couldn't stop thinking about Chris and that she could read her thoughts. She felt connected to Chris in the way her father explained it but she didn't think that it could be two woman and she was to afraid to tell her father about it. She also found out that if one died the other would too, unless the one that would die gives the other all the light, which was what her mother did to keep her father alive. Her father also told her about her mother and his first touch. She smiled as she watched her father go back to the happy memories of her mother, Ella. Her father told her about the security and the head of security who's name was Quinn and that he did a great job at protecting them.

When their talk was over she excused herself. After having her light show for the first time she was tired. On her way she ran into Si and asked her where she could find Chris and Zack. Si escorted her to the trainers room.

When she entered Zack was pinning another vampire to the ground and Chris yelled out "Three against two, winner!" She couldn't help but smile at the games they all were playing.

"Fine you win. You pass. Where did you learn that?" Quinn asked.

"See for yourself." Chris said in Zack's place and pointed at Tam standing in the doorway.

"Princess Tamara." Quinn said as he fell to his knees, so did everyone in the room including Chris and Zack. She felt weird. It wasn't right to her.

As she walked towards them, Si following she said, "Please get up. This is all to weird." Then she walked towards Zack. She threw her arms around him and congratulated him on winning whatever it was he won. When she turned to Quinn he visibly cringed.

"Maybe you'd want some lessons." She said jokingly but when Quinn's face fell in disappointment of not being enough for his Princess she quickly apologized.

"You've got nothing to be sorry for Princess it is I who should be sorry." He wanted to take a step back because he felt like he stood to close to her but she caught his arm and he froze. She wanted to say something but she happened to read Chris' mind accidently and a thought came through to her, 'Please Tamara. Let him go. He will forever feel small if this happened in front of everyone here.'

Immediately she pulled away and said.

"I am impressed with the work you've done here. My father has told me a lot about you. Thank you Quinn." Everyone saw his body muscles relax in one easy breath. Tam took a step back and went to Zack. "I'm gonna go. Chris, I would like for you to escort me back to my chambers if you are done here." She turned and looked at a confused Quinn who just nodded his consent at Chris.

When Chris knew the other vampires wasn't interested to hear them talking, she asked.

"What's wrong? Why did you ask of me specifically?" Chris had to ask. She was curious.

"I wanted to thank you for helping me back there. If you didn't tell me to back off I would've ruined Quinn." Chris was confused. 'Helped her? I didn't evan say anything?'

"You didn't have to say something. Since our bathroom incident I could read you thoughts. I felt a connection to you." Chris' eyes shot open. 'It cannot be.'

"Uhm... Princess please come with me." Chris said. Tam was confused and worried. Should she not have mentioned any of this?

Hurrying to the King's study, Chris sent for Si to come immediately. And she was there in a flash.

"Come in." Came a angry voice from inside when Chris knocked on the door. "Tamara? Chris? Si? What is it?" The king was a little warmer because of his daughters presence but a little cold against Chris but not Si and Tam wondered why Chris, who protected them, were so looked down upon.

"My king." Chris said as both she and Si knelt in front of their king. "I need the waters test please my king." Chris knew what was going on and she knew she was going to hurt Tam through this process but the king had to see with his own eyes.

The king looked bewildered. He always gave waters tests to see if his vampires were strong enough for anything so he went forth with what one of his people wanted. He started to whirl water from nowhere around in the air. A gift he got when his soul was connected to his now deceased wife's. He placed water around Chris' head and made the water solid, then applied pressure to Chris' head. First no one understood why Chris wanted this but as she fell on her hands and knees and screamed they saw Tam fall to hers as well, holding her head in her hands as she screamed for the pain to stop.

Abruptly the king stopped and ran to his daughter to catch her when she collapsed. Si caught Chris as she collapsed too.

"What have they done? They... they're soul mates." The king couldn't believe what was happening. He was overjoyed that his daughter had found her soul mate but a woman and Chris! He never had anything against such couples but that was because it wasn't his daughter and now it was with Chris of all vampires. Why did it have to be Chris!? He asked over and over again.

--

An hour later...

--

They both woke up at the same time but not near each other. Si was instructed to take Chris to her room while the king tended to his daughter in his study.

When Chris woke she ran with full vampire speed to the king's study. Without knocking she entered the study and found herself face to face with her king. She fell to her knees as her king got into her head and began the pain nobody ever wanted to feel. She begged for forgiveness and offered an explanation to her king. She couldn't think with the pain in her head but asked it to stop when she saw Tam in pain as well. The king couldn't punish her and it mad him angrier.

The king stopped and sat at his desk with Chris still on the floor and his daughter sitting up on the couch to watch the happenings after her own pain faded. "Explain to me what happened. Now!"

Chris explaind the fight at the apartment when Tam had her first touch of her own light. Then she explained the fight between Zack and herself and how it got Tam mad and that she ordered Zack to kiss her so that Tam could be calmed, then she explained the bathroom about how Tam freaked out about her father being king. Then the way Chris had to calm her down by taking a little of her light and that's how their connection was made.

The king listened to everything Chris was telling him. He couldn't believe Zack kissed her. He accepted Chris rather than Zack. His daughter kissed a shifter. It disgusted him and he knew people would look down on him for that.

"Okay. You know what happens now." Tam's father asked Chris. She nodded. "Good."

"Wait what happens now?" Tam asked confused.

"I have to make your light shine." Chris said looking afraid at her king. Tam looked confused at both Chris and her father. Her father knew what this meant. He didn't like it but it was the way it was meant to be. The only way.

"I don't... I don't know what this means?" Tam looked from one to the other. Chris was the first to speak after a minute.

"It means what it means. If your father agrees," Chris said as she watched her king closely, "then it will happen as soon as you say yes for it to happen."

Tam still didn't understand. Her father stood and so did Chris. Her father said only on thing.

"Let it be strong." Chris nodded, turned to Tam said, "Princess" with half a bow and left Tam and her father in his study. Tam spoke quickly.

"Luther What's going on?" It was the first time she called her father by his name. She just felt the need to be straight with him for him to be with her. The surprise were on both their faces but none said a word about it.

"Chris is you soul mate Tamara. Your souls need to be connected and there is only one way for that to happen." He was uncomfortable for the first time.

"You mean?" Tam blushed. She have thought about it when Chris wasn't around since she knew Chris could read her thoughts but she never thought it would happen.

"You may choose when this happens but know that when the first touch is made, which have been made, your souls will need each other and they will fight for each other. Believe me Tamara it will not be a pretty fight." Tam was scared, confused, exited and most of all aroused with the idea of her and Chris.

"What does that mean?" Tam asked. Her father sensed his daughter's arousal for the vampire and it amused him most of all.

"It means that you have a lot of power and your soul and everything inside you will use it until your soul has hers. She will kill and so will you. It happened with me and your mother. Believe me I'm not happy that you've found her this quickly but I am happy none the less. It is your choice to choose when. Think about it but do not take long." The king knew how much blood was shed before his soul was connected to Ella's. He did not want that in his kingdom.

"I will. But tell me what happened with you and mom?" Tam wanted to know what could happen and have happened.

Her father told her of the blood shed when her mother Ella's father refused to believe that Luther was her soul mate. They were kept apart for months. Luther killed so many vampires, shape shifter's and anything standing in his way. Ella killed three shifter's and four vampires awake. Asleep, her light went around the castle and killed more than a hundred. Ella's mother knew it had to stop and went around her husbands back and arranged for the two to be together. When her father found out they all feared for what he would do but he knew better than to stand against his wife. The story was short but it gave Tam an idea of what could happen. Her father also said that she was the first lymph in a while to be of same sex. He said that it did happen but rarely.

Tam excused herself to go think about it. Si followed her to the gardens where she thought for a few hours. Then she asked Si where she could find Chris. She was escorted to a training/gym room. As she stood in the doorway she could see Chris in only a sports bra and shorts. She stood in front of a boxing bag. Tam watched as the muscles in Chris' body moved with her speed as she fought against the bag. 'I can teach you a few moves, as long as we're alone and you wear that outfit.' She blushed when Si laughed and she remembered the vampire could read her thoughts. Chris stopped the second she heard the laughter and looked their way.

"Princess, I... I..." Chris stuttered.

"Si leave us please." Tam said coolly without looking at her. She kept her eyes on a frozen Chris. She couldn't stop looking at that body.

"Princess." Si said with a half bow and left.

"My father explained a great deal to me today. I know you studied me, or at least you studied lymph's so I know you know what would happen if our souls does not connect and I also know you know what happenes when their kept apart since its in the history with my mother and father, and," Tam started to move towards Chris and Chris look absolutely terrified. She wanted this woman so badly but this was the princess!! "from the connection we already have I can see how you feel and you can see how I feel as well." Tam stood right in front of Chris now. "You know I want you, I've wanted you since the night you were in my apartment," Tam traced the outline of Chris' visible eight pack and leand a bit towards Chris' head, "I know you want me so take me, please." Their lips were inches apart.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds