Box Shaped Heart Ch. 29

Clementine and Gary were ecstatic to see them, and not one moment they mentioned about Aron being separated from his husband. They seemed busy making Taz's acquaintance, just as much as Taz was happy to meet them.

"Don't worry about a thing, Carter," Aron's mom kissed both his cheeks. "Taz will feel great here. How come we never got a dog?" she turned toward her husband.

"Maybe we were too busy looking after the boys," Gary smiled and gestured toward Aron and Carter.

Carter felt moved. Only after he had grown old enough, he had started to realize what Aron's parents had done for him for so many years. He was about to say something, when Aron pulled him by the shoulder.

"Let's go. Now that the baby is safe in the crib, and you don't have to worry about a thing, it's time for us to party a little," Aron told him.

"Have fun!" Clementine said and Gary watched them as they walked back to the cab, and waved at them.

Ah, damn, he could get so used to this. This was, after all, his childhood home. Even if the one across the fence was, like many times before, silent and dark. He could not say that he loved Aron's parents more than his own, but it was safe to say that he loved them just the same.

At least, this time, his parents had promised to keep him posted about where they were, embarked on another expedition. And so far, they had e-mailed regularly, which was more than what they usually did, so he was grateful.

***

Okay, so there was no need to panic, despite the quite high number of good looking dudes inside the club. Well, he was congratulating himself now for the decision to get new clothes, because everyone around, while dressed up casually, looked like wearing good quality clothes, and not exactly what Carter wore on a regular basis.

Aron's hand on his shoulder was reassuring.

"I'm glad you haven't run away just yet," Aron spoke into his ear, caressing the skin with his lips.

Carter almost felt the need to tap with both feet. But it would have looked awkward. Aron's touch, breath, anything, was doing funny things to him.

"Let's sit at the bar," Aron guided him.

They ordered drinks, and Carter paid very little attention to what Aron asked the barman. But he sipped from his glass, barely registering taste or whether the thing had alcohol in it, or not. Probably yes, if he were to take after Aron's words from before. He was pretty sure he felt intoxicated already. If Aron was going to get closer, he would just fold down to the floor, like a curtain after a bad performance.

Yet, the man seemed keen on chatting up the barman, a guy who seemed to know Aron, at least as an acquaintance. To steady his nervous hands, he placed them carefully around his glass.

"Hi," he heard someone talking from his right.

He half turned to see a young man in his late 20s, wearing pretty much the same getup as Aron, although being not as gifted in the muscle department. The neon lights made the strange colors in his short spiky hair more vibrant. Yet, Carter could not deny that the guy was attractive.

"Hi," he offered back, with a perfunctory smile and nod.

The guy seemed pleased enough with his reply and mounted the free chair to Carter's right.

"It's quite crowded tonight," the young man commented, looking around and then setting his eyes on Carter again.

Ah, all was well. Why the hell had he thought that a gay club experience would be different from any other one? This guy was nice and even striking conversation with Carter who probably looked like a fish out of the water.

"Yeah, definitely," he replied, offering a more genuine smile this time.

"Would you mind going somewhere that is less crowded then?" the guy flashed a smile at him, while looking him straight in the eyes.

"Hmm, we just got here, though," Carter mumbled.

"We?" the guy quirked an eyebrow, and leaned toward the bar, eyeing Aron on the other side. "Ah, I see," he nodded in sympathy. "Have fun," he patted Carter's arm and stood up.

Hmm, what had just happened? Carter could not really say. The guy had looked friendly. Was there something wrong about having company?

Ah, wait, we know this. He was making a pass on you.

Smooth.

What did you expect? Some pickup line? Nice shoes, wanna fuck?

I told you, I have no idea what to expect.

"It's okay if you want to chat up guys," Aron spoke, again right into his ear, making his hair stand on end from something that he could only describe as too pleasurable. "I don't want to hold you back."

Funny, while Aron was saying that, he had sneaked one arm around Carter's waist, like he wanted to make sure Carter wasn't going to get up and start chasing guys that very moment.

See? It's not a date. He expects you to flirt with other guys.

But I won't! I'm here for him!

Then why don't you make that a little clearer?

"Hmm, I don't know," he said, looking at his glass, and trying to ignore Aron's fingers moving imperceptibly right above his belt.

Like the guy was caressing him, through the shirt.

"What, you didn't like the looks on that guy?" Aron moved a bit closer now.

I like the looks on you.

"He was 'kay, I guess," Carter shrugged.

"Oh, look who has some really high standards," Aron chuckled in his ear.

"High standards? Did you find that guy ... sexy?" Carter struggled to get out the right words.

"Not as sexy as you," Aron cooed.

All right, so his palms were sweaty, his knees were made of butter, and he had some trouble breathing.

"Let's get you some sea legs," Aron stood up and pulled Carter up with him.

"What's that?" Carter followed, but not without noticing a few guys throwing them looks that seemed like a mix of admiration and envy.

Of course, he was dragged to the dance floor by a guy who looked like Adonis, and while Carter could not say that he had had the time to examine the entire male population, make a hierarchy and then decide where Aron stood, in terms of attractiveness, he was pretty certain Aron was with the most desirable man in the building. He just knew it.

"Ah, no, I can't dance," he began to gesticulate, as Aron pulled him onto the dance floor, where numerous couples were already engaged in sensual dances of all kinds of degrees of sexiness.

Well, he was unfair to realize only that very moment that he couldn't dance, but he risked disappointing Aron, so that couldn't happen.

"You'll just have to trust me," Aron smiled at him, and pulled him close.

And Carter, no wonder there, stepped him right on the foot. Aron's smile faded for one second, only to grow larger right away.

"No worries, you just need a little guidance," Aron said with confidence.

Ah, great. Only he didn't feel the same confidence. Aron grabbed his waist and made him turn so he could face the crowd, and stay flush against Aron's strong body. Hands were on his hips, steady, and Aron's voice caressed his ear again.

"I will teach you how it's done."

"Hmm, okay," he agreed, and prayed inwardly that Aron was not going to need foot treatment after Carter was going to step on his toes an infinite number of times that night.

But the truth was, he noticed right away, that it was easy. Aron glued their bodies together, guiding Carter's every move, while holding one arm round his waist.

Wow, he was dancing! Now that was something! Also, it felt nice to have Aron hold him like that. The song ended, in the cheers of the audience, and Carter made a move to step away from his best friend's embrace.

"Where do you think you're going?" Aron cooed. "I have so much more to teach you."

Teach me oral sex.

You didn't just think of that!

Why not?

Because!

This time, the tune was slow, and Aron turned him so they could face each other. Since Aron was holding his back, Carter found that there was no other way for him to stay without being awkward but to place his hands on Aron's broad shoulders.

Aron was looking him right in the eyes, and while the play of lights in the club made it a bit difficult to read everything in Aron's dark eyes, Carter knew, that very moment, that the man's entire attention was trained on him.

"So," he gulped. "What would you like to do next? And I didn't ask you, because I didn't know ... Well, okay, if you want to pick up some guy or ..."

The cascade of words flowing from his mouth was cut short by Aron's firm lips. Ah, so nice! Even his brain was shutting down, now relaxed and floating somewhere in the vast expanses of the universe.

Aron didn't need to fight him to make him open up. Carter had no hesitations when it came to that. Not anymore, not that he had ever had, come to think of it. Aron had his kryptonite. He only needed to kiss Carter, and nothing else mattered.

The man pulled him tightly and buried one hand in Carter's hair, making a fist. Oh, fuck, the sudden jolt was making his knees tremble. Aron knew so well how to kiss it was unfair. Desperately, he opened his mouth wider, allowing Aron to reach deeper. Carter knew as much as to not let go and be a slowpoke this time around. He stuck his tongue into Aron's mouth, too, and they were pretty much devouring each other at this point.

The only thing they needed was to breathe. So they had to stop, but they continued to move slowly, to their own rhythm, while tasting each other with small licks and bites. Around them, another fast paced song was making the audience move spastically on the dance floor.

"Oops, sorry, guys," someone apologized, when he bumped into them by accident.

"No problem," Aron said promptly and now dragged Carter down from the dance floor.

"Should we get drinks again?" Carter asked, unsure of what his best friend's determined gait could mean at this point.

"No, let's get going," Aron said, and his voice sounded a bit strained.

The music in the club was loud enough to make them yell at each other, but Carter knew when his friend was preoccupied, and that was now. But why the change in attitude? Until now, Aron had seemed pretty relaxed.

It took what seemed like seconds to be out in the street, again. He was about to ask Aron what was wrong, when the guy just pulled him close into another kiss. This time, Carter wanted that humans didn't need air to function. Because sure as hell he didn't want to let go.

"I cannot believe it!" an angry voice interrupted them.

Both Carter and Aron stared confused at someone who was gesturing with a smartphone, probably taking pictures of them.

"Simon?" Aron asked, intrigued.

Carter could feel his head starting to hurt. Now what were the chances?

"I have it right here!" the guy continued, without looking at Carter at all. "The proof that you're cheating on Alex!"

"We're separated," Aron shrugged, seemingly not impressed at all with Simon's threats.

"Not divorced yet!" Simon insisted. "Wait till I show him this. This is grounds for divorce, you know?"

Simon's eyes finally traveled to Carter and grew wide.

"What the hell?" he exclaimed, but then he tried to regain his angry composure. "Not gay, my ass!"

"Wait, do you two know each other?" Aron intervened.

"We run together, sometimes. We met at the park," Carter said quickly.

"Okay," Simon exhaled, clearly now a little thrown off balance by Carter's presence. "I don't blame you. He's cute," he addressed Aron. "But you should just let Alex go if you don't want him," he wagged his phone at them again. "Don't think I won't show him this."

"Aron and Alex are in an open relationship," Carter found himself talking. "They're trying to see how it would be to see other people. So your so called proof means nothing," he gestured toward Simon's phone.

"You're pulling my leg," Simon lowered his phone, now a bit unsure of his actions.

Carter let go of Aron and pushed Simon three feet back. Then he grabbed the guy and whispered in his ear.

"How else would I know that you have a tattoo on your chest saying 'Alex's Property'?"

For the love of all that was holy, he hoped Aron was out of earshot. He could not check.

Simon almost staggered.

"No way!" the guy whispered.

"Yes way," Carter said quickly. "But Alex doesn't want people to know, so if you go to him with this, he might not take it well, okay?"

"Okay," Simon mumbled, visibly shaken. "So you and Aron, huh?"

"Yeah," Carter nodded.

"Okay, sorry to bother you, then," Simon began walking away, still starting in awe at him and then at Aron. "Enjoy your night."

"What was that all about?" Aron asked, amused. "What did you tell him?"

"Just that ..." Carter fumbled with his brain for a credible lie. "That I won't run with him in the mornings if he's a douchebag."

"Ah, pretty convincing," Aron laughed. "I'm pretty certain that you told him something along the lines of better not tell unless he wants to piss his pants from too much tickling, but ..."

"Hey, I'm not the kind of guy!" Carter exclaimed.

"C'mon, did you forget? There was this guy in sixth grade who couldn't stop teasing me over my height, and was an asshole about it, too, calling me names. You tickled him until he pissed his pants."

"But I apologized!" Carter said, now completely mortified. "And I got one week suspension."

"Regardless, that just goes to prove that you're all for cruel and unusual punishments," Aron laughed. "Well, I should say that I feel honored that you took my side. But it wasn't needed. Simon could go to Alex with those pictures for all I care."

"But he could divorce you," Carter mumbled. "Make it hell for you."

"That's fine," Aron shrugged. "The sooner, the better. Plus, I'm not going to cower in front of my soon to be ex-husband's so called secret lover."

Carter grabbed his jaw and put it back.

"You knew?" he asked. "I mean, this guy and your husband?"

"What? That Alex has an affair with this guy? He could barely wait for me to be out the door that he started going everywhere with Simon."

"But, for how long ..." Carter murmured.

Aron shrugged.

"It doesn't really matter. I like to think that at least they weren't together while Alex and I were still playing house. We seemed to get along just fine for a little while, and then Alex just flipped a lid again. Just as I felt like I was in love with him deeper than ever before. I just couldn't stand it to go back to the war of attrition Alex seems to be a specialist in. Well, this time I'm done. And I'm not going to stand between him and his happiness with Simon, if that is what he wants."

Carter let out a sigh. Ah, great. So Aron had his suspicions all along. Only that he had struggled to believe in his husband nonetheless. And he knew Aron well. The guy was as determined to walk away as he was invested in something. He embraced Aron tightly, hoping that he could transmit all that he was feeling with that hug.

"Don't worry," Aron hugged him back. "I'm okay."

"But weren't you afraid," Carter mumbled, "with him sleeping around? Maybe getting something ... bad from him?"

His fears from before came rushing back to him. Aron had been in danger all along? Even if Alex had claimed that he was always using protection.

"Alex is one fuse short of being misophobic. He doesn't let people touch him too much, let alone other things. Simon must have made the cut. And it was one of the reasons why I asked our medical provider for regular checkups for the both of us and have the results transmitted to me, in duplicate. On one occasion, he even acted like a total hypochondriac. Just after he got out of the hospital. Trust me, putting up with his disgust of germs and dirt could alone drive someone insane."

Carter could feel some sort of perverse glee imagining how Alex must have reacted with people wanting to hug him all of a sudden. Yeah, he hadn't exactly left a happy legacy there. Ah, great, now he was feeling guilty again.

"Well, thank you for the night out, Aron," he spoke. "I should get Taz from your mom and dad. I bet he's sleeping right now, but ..."

"The night's still young," Aron interrupted him and took his hand gently. "And, as you say, Taz is already asleep. Let the puppy have his rest. Plus, my parents won't be up at this hour either. We would only just disturb them."

"Should we go back inside the club, then?" Carter pointed toward the building they had just gotten out from.

Aron shook his head slowly, and then leaned in and kissed Carter.

"Do you remember what you promised me?" he whispered, brushing slowly his lips against Carter's.

"Ah, um, ah, what?" Carter mumbled, all rational thought down the drain.

"You wanted to give me the D, if I recall properly," Aron chuckled. "Come on, I have an awesome hotel room. I even have a Jacuzzi."

Ah, who could resist to that kind of temptation? Carter stood there, dumbstruck, while Aron made the call for a cab.

"Are you serious about this?" he asked, as soon as Aron finished the conversation with the operator.

"About getting the D from you?" Aron laughed. "I've never been more serious about anything else in my life."

Ah, damn. Carter could feel his knees getting wobbly again. Great. Now he had performance anxiety.

TBC

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds