Boy Scout Mothers Ch. 26

She felt secure in Richards's arms. He held her tight his hands running up and down her back. Now he was kissing her forehead. She held her breath as his hands lifted her chin and he kissed her his tongue seeking to open her lips. "Oh yes," she moaned letting his tongue worm inside. They stood together kissing when the phone rang.

Rita cried our in alarm, "it will be him." Still holding her in his arms Richard answered. listening for a while. "Now listen," he said. "Who I am doesn't matter. What matters is that I will be a witness having heard your threats when Rita seeks protection orders against you. Wait until the people you do business with hear about your threats, it will be the end of you in this small town."

He hung up and kissed her hard. "Don't worry he was starting to back down when I finished." His hand slipped down to caress her tiny round backside. He lifted her in his arms and sat her on the desk. Spying a long mirror on the back of the door, he raised her chin and looked her in the eye. "Look at yourself in that mirror. You are beautiful. Even when you have been crying, you're still very beautiful." She kissed him. "Its you, she groaned, you make me feel so good."

She felt Richard sigh, and then felt his hand cup her breast. Without thinking, she said, "they're small." "They're not," he whispered, "they're beautiful." She felt him fumble with her shirt lifting it until his hand could touch her skin. She felt him shudder and groan, "I want you," he whispered Suddenly the enormity of what they were intending to do hit her. "Not here," she moaned "not now." "Yes now," his hands stroking and playing with her belly button. She did not say another word shaking her head as she fell back in his arms.

He kissed the back of her neck. He unfastened her bra then watched in the mirror as it dropped away letting her small hard breasts fall free. He held them as though he was taking their weight stroking her nipples until he felt them grow hard and taut.

She moaned, watching him play with her breast had stirred her body arousing her like she had never been aroused for months. His eyes seemed to shine as his hands caressed and fondled her breasts. She had always felt they were too small. But Richard's eyes told her he loved them. "Just a lovely handful," he whispered as her tiny pink nipples grew and tightened responding to his touch.

To Richard used to his regular trysts with his Boy Scout Mums she seemed innocent, some how ignorant of what his kisses and hands had been doing. He enjoyed touching her, waiting for her responses. Kissing her and fingering her then waiting for her moans or little signs that somehow he had done something new and exciting. He loved the way she let his hands roam over her body. It was obvious that she wanted to please him, her body responding as if his lips and tongue had set her on fire.

He kissed and sucked her nipples then kissed between her thighs. She opened them wider welcoming and encouraging his kisses. She groaned wriggling and writhing against him her body twitching as his kisses hit home.

She leant back running her fingers through his hair as his tongue explored her pussy. She looked over watching him in the mirror when he took her clit in his mouth. It made her feel so passionate that she dropped her head and bit down on his shoulder harder and harder until he cried out. When she heard his cry and felt his tongue buck in her pussy she moaned, "Don't stop," closing her legs to squeeze his head between her thighs.

He pulled her body forward on the desk. "Is this his desk?" he asked quietly. "Yes," she moaned realizing what he wanted to do. "Let's make love here," he whispered. Would you like that?" Rita was sitting on the desk her clothes scattered over the desk and the floor his fingers still rolling her clit. She closed her eyes shaking her head, "yes," she groaned." Yes. Yes."

He entered her gently. Slowly working his cock until it could go no further. Rita opened her eyes wide and cried aloud, no longer worrying if anyone could hear or knew what she was doing. She wanted people to hear how excited she was. This fine young man with this strong young body wanted her. All her worries disappeared. This was magic this was a release from the past.

Richard was unaware of the feelings his cock had released in Rita. He started to stroke in and out slowly savoring the feeling her tight pussy was creating. He had just started to speed up when Rita started to cry out, her body convulsing, her head thrashing around on the desk.

Bloody hell, She's coming already, he thought as he watched and heard her seemingly loose control. She gave a little scream her fingers gripping his arm. She fell back as if she had fainted. Her body was shaking, her legs were twitching her mouth was moving as he felt her pussy pumping.

Minutes passed before she opened her eyes. She lay staring at him for a minute. "Thank you," she whispered. "Nothing like that has ever happened to me before it was fantastic."

Suddenly she giggled. "I'll never forget what you did to me on this desk but it is uncomfortable, lets go to my bed. Richard helped her up and cuddled her. As they moved to the bedroom, he thought he heard Stella clapping as they went.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds