Boyfriend Trouble

As I lay there, basking in the afterglow, sure that it couldn't get any better than this, I got a surprise. Velvet whispered something in Nicole's ear. She giggled and whispered something back.

Velvet said, "I don't know." "Let's ask him."

'We have a favor to ask you." Velvet said. " It seems our little friend Nicole here has a sexual experience she's heard a lot about, but never had the chance to try." "Do you think you can help her out?"

"Well, I'll try." I said. "What is it?"

"Well," Nicole said in a shy voice. "I've never been fucked in my ass before." "Do you think you could do that for me? please"

"You know what honey?" I said. "It's funny you should mention that, because I've never fucked anyone in the ass before, so it will be a first for both of us."

Then Velvet said, "Good, then I can teach both of you because I've had it that way several times."

Velvet got off the bed and retrieved her purse from the floor.

She said, "The first thing we have to do is prepare Nicole's little asshole to take that big cock and I have just the thing."

She reached into her purse and produced a bottle of lube and a chrome-plated vibrator.

"This will get your hole used to having something hard in it before he sticks his dick inside."

As Nicole got on her hands and knees and proceeded to suck my dick again, Velvet lubed up the dildo and started rubbing it up against the blonde's asshole. After a few minutes, Velvet said,

"I think you're ready for me to put it in baby." "It will hurt just a little at first, but just take a deep breath and it will pass." "Then, once I start to fuck you with my little friend here, you will wonder how you ever got along without it."

Nicole kept up her cock sucking as her friend slowly inserted the buzzing implement into her anus. She drew her breath in sharply and squealed, all the while keeping her mouth around my cock. When Velvet had the phallus fully inserted she held it motionless for about fifteen seconds and then slowly started working it in and out. After a few minutes of this, Nicole released my cock from her mouth and exclaimed,

"Oh, God that feels great!!"

"I told you so." Velvet said. "Are you ready for the real thing yet?"

"Definitely!" Nicole said smiling. "Bill, get back here and fuck my ass!!"

I went around behind the gorgeous blond and positioned myself to penetrate her.

Velvet grasped my cock, kissed me and said, "Here baby, let me help you give her her first ass fucking."

With that she guided the head of my cock into Nicole's little asshole.

The feeling was indescribable! My cock had never been inside anything that was so hot and tight. I had to strongly resist the urge to cum right there and then. When I regained control, I began to slowly pump in and out of Nicole's sweet rump. She had a really beautiful tight shapely ass.

Once we had established a good rhythm, Velvet got under Nicole and the girls started a furious sixty-nine. When it became apparent that we were all ready to cum again, Velvet urgently asked,

"Bill, please cum in my mouth!" "I want to taste both of my new lovers cum at the same time!"

That was all either Nicole or I could take. She came into Velvet's mouth and at the same time I pulled my cock out of the blonde's ass and came all over Velvet's slurping mouth. Once she tasted our mingling cum, Nicole's efforts on Velvet's pussy pushed her over the top and she too came in her friend's mouth.

Once we caught our breath, the girls and I all kissed once more and fell asleep.

I awoke the next morning with Velvet softly sucking my cock. We quietly fucked once more while Nicole slept. It was one of those slow, deep. passionate fucks where you are both so focused on and enmeshed in one another that you both cum together with little fast movement.

When Nicole awoke, the girls got dressed and prepared to leave. Then each gave me one long last kiss and departed just as the sun was coming up.

Later, Velvet told me that it was the best sex that either of them had ever had. She asked if she could introduce me to some of her other friends from college who she thought could benefit from my experience.

Of course, I agreed. In fact, as I write this, I am waiting for Velvet to arrive. She is bringing her twin redhead friends Mindy and Cindy to meet me. Wait, ...Is that a car door I hear?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 127 milliseconds