Boyz in the Woods

Eric used her never-ending supply of pussy juices to lube her ass again, and to slick up his shaft and head. Number Seven laid down on the mattress and Elena straddled him, easing his enormous dick into her throbbing pussy. She took him in slowly. Because of his size, she wanted to ensure he would fit, and she also enjoyed the sensation his girth was giving her.

After she had Number Seven fully inside of her, Eric began the process of inserting his, the largest dick of all, into her ass. Before he put the head in though, he had an idea. "Blondie! Get over here!" he commanded. Schelle immediately complied.

"Slide your pussy under Elena's mouth so she can suck you off while we fuck her."

Just as Elena slid her tongue into Schelle's hole, Eric plunged his massive cock into her ass. He held it still inside of her for awhile, with no movement, letting her get used to the feel of him inside her ass. Soon enough though, he began to pump her slowly, and Number Seven began to pump into her pussy at the same speed.

"Hmmm, these two must have done this before," Elena thought. Either way, Elena discovered how much she loved being double-fucked. She lapped at Schelle's pussy with renewed vigor as the two cocks inside of her picked up speed and urgency. She thought she would lose her mind as her whole world was narrowed down to the raw sensation of big, thick dick stroking inside of her ass and her pussy and a clit and slit on her tongue.

She came with increasing intensity - shuddering and moaning with pure, animal pleasure. She just kept coming, her pussy and ass spasming around the cocks inside of her. Wave after wave of orgasm rushed over her, until she finally brought Eric, Number Seven, AND Schelle along with her.

The men withdrew, and she collapsed onto the mattress, bringing Schelle down next to her. Elena just lay there, too weak to do anything but pant. Before she realized what was happening though, Schelle was again down on all fours between her widespread legs.

Schelle used her delicate fingers to separate Elena's swollen pussy lips and gently lap out the last of the night's juices from her still-throbbing cunt. Elena's eyes were closed and her own fingers began tugging and twisting her large, hardened nipples as Schelle's soft, insistent tongue worked one last crashing orgasm out of her.

She was only barely aware of the appreciative cheers from the frat boys surrounding her. The exhaustion and exhilaration of the night's events had left her numb. The two women were then lifted to their feet and given their clothes, sans bra and panties, which the men kept to display in the trophy case at their house.

After a relatively quiet drive back to their dorm, the roommates were dropped off out front. They didn't speak as they walked back to their room, but after warm showers and a good night's sleep, they would have much to discuss. They had learned things about themselves, and about each other that night. Things that would make their sophomore year at the university very, very interesting.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Boyz in the Woods
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds