Brad and Marsha Ch. 07a

DJ decided he would play the nonchalant role tonight. He would act as though her were not aware of anything at all. He would simply wait for awhile before trying anything. Allow his mom to lull herself into a relaxed state and totally let her guard down.

After his mom had retired to her room for close to half an hour, DJ approached her door. He slowly turned the handle, and allowed himself in, gently closing the door behind him.

There were no lights on, except for a small night light beside Marsha and Brads bed. It was dark, but not too dark for DJ to see his mother's small white shape sitting up in bed. She was just sitting there, motionless, staring up at DJ through wide eyes. She was trembling.

DJ moved toward his mother.

"Dejuane – " whispered Marsha, "please just go away," she breathed.

"I can't do that right now mom," answered DJ. "I have something for you tonight."

With that, he grasped the elastic top of his pajama bottoms and pulled them away from his body. Next, he slid them down his powerfully muscular thighs, kicking them off of his feet. He repeated the same motion with his bikini underwear. After kicking them off, he stood straight up next to his mother's bed à completely naked.

Marsha felt as if someone had just sucked all of the air from her body! She let out an audible gasp, then swallowed nervously as she looked up at her sons naked body.

The nightlight was bright enough to clearly illuminate his muscular frame as he stood before her. The vision before Marsha reminded her of one of those Greek statues from the museum.

Marsha attempted to take another deep breath to calm her nerves. Once again, she swallowed, and she suddenly discovered that her breathing had quickened.

"Oh my God he is SO BIG," thought Marsha to herself as her eyes were drawn like magnets to DJ's semi-erect cock. Even before becoming completely erect, his cock looked so fat and heavy and incredible – just hanging there. Marsha reached out a tentative hand, and just lifted the weight of DJ's still flaccid cock.

Figure 4 – Marsha marvels again

Marsha simply marveled at how thick and heavy DJ's cock was – completely soft!

Marsha now found herself face to face with DJ's heavy, flaccid cock. In fact, his cock was directly IN her face. All Marsha seemed to be able to do was stare at it – as if she were completely transfixed!

She had been so determined that she would be strong if her son came to her tonight. Now here she was, face to face with his HUGE cock, and she knew that she was completely helpless to prevent DJ from having his way with her. She so wanted to try, but as she stared cross-eyed up his long shaft, she had no idea what to do.

DJ, on the other hand, knew EXACTLY what he wanted to do. As his mother sat on the edge of her bed staring absently up at his cock, Dejuane nudged his hips forward slightly, pushing his cock toward his mother's soft lips.

As her son's large black cock approached her lips, Marsha felt herself involuntarily part them slowly and ever so slightly, and she drew out her tongue to meet it as it approached, gently tickling it, getting it soaking wet with saliva, and at first contact turning it instantly rock hard.

Figure 5 – Maybe Just a Little Taste

It was as if she had no control over her own actions whatsoever, as if someone else were in complete control over her actions or something!

Marsha felt herself swoon a bit. Perhaps it was the overwhelmingly masculine scent rising up from her son's cock to her nostrils that simply caused her primitive instincts to take over control from her rational mind.

Whatever the explanation, Marsha's lips slowly parted and DJ continued to press his cock head gently yet firmly against them. As he advanced, he was forcing his mother's lips wider and wider apart as he slowly penetrated more and more of her mouth with his hard cock.

Marsha suddenly heard herself let out an audible moan as DJ's cock head slowly moved forward, invading her mouth. She could already taste his pre-cum, which completely covered the end of his cock. Marsha immediately recognized the taste, a flavor that she secretly hungered for, and began to lick it.

The taste of DJ's cum sent a shiver all the way through her body. She suddenly discovered that her right hand had found it's way to her wet pussy, and was already busy tickling her erect clit before she even realized what she was doing!

At the same time that she was playing with herself, Marsha found herself sliding her tongue all up and down her son's thick and rigid shaft. As she had learned many years ago from Brad, she payed extra special attention to the area all around the head of his cock. She suddenly had a very strong desire to demonstrate to her son just how good she truly was at sucking cock! Figure 6 – Marsha Sucks DJ

Marsha enthusiastically allowed her lips to rub all up and down the large shaft as she stared directly into the eyes of her son.

Suddenly her head began to bob forward and backward and she increased her motions. Before she really realized what was happening, she looked down and discovered that her hands had come up and began to slide up and down his muscular thighs.

She was taking in his amazing physique by sense of feel. Everything that her mind's eye saw through her fingers, she definitely liked. She continued her look by feel method and moved her hands around to cup and squeeze his muscular ass.

"Oh my God, what an amazing ass this kid has! I've never felt anything even remotely like this!" she thought to herself.

DJ felt his excitement rise. He definitely had thought his mother was going to put up more of a struggle. Instead, she almost completely willingly began sucking his cock! It was like a wet dream come true!

At that point, DJ moved his hand to the back of his mother's head. He interwove his fingers into her tangled hair, forcing and increased roughness to her up and down movements on his shaft.

Suddenly the idea of his mother swallowing his cum à right here an now, at this exact moment – completely overcame his imagination. DJ started forcefully pumping his big hard cock into her hungry mouth. Simply put, he was very roughly face fucking his mother.

"Unggg, Unggg, Unggg," DJ growled as he deliberately and roughly fucked his mothers face.

Marsha suddenly realized that her actions had totally excited her son and that he was now acting on shear animal instinct at this moment. The knowledge that it was HER that had pushed him over the edge into this animal magnetism gave her a surge of adrenaline.

She was the cause of his excitement! Up until this moment, Marsha was starting to feel a little bit old – like maybe she was just an old mom. But suddenly, she realized that maybe – just maybe – someone could still find her HOT!

These thoughts then pushed Marsha over the edge! She redoubled her efforts of pleasing her son. She took him deeper and deeper into her throat, and wiggled her tongue all around his cock as much as she possibly could with the giant organ so thoroughly stuffed into her mouth!

DJ stood straight as a board in front of his mother with both of his hands deeply entwined in the hair on her head. He had a very tight grip, and was pulling quite hard on her hair, assisting her to take his giant cock deep into her mouth and throat. More and more of his mammoth organ disappeared into the young blonde's mouth.

At this point, DJ had both eyes shut tight, and was lost in the moment. The young man was simply roughly fucking his mother's face as hard as he could without hurting her.

And then, all to quickly à it happened! Far quicker than either Dejuane or his mother would have liked. They were both quite lost in the moment, and enjoying it thoroughly!

Just then though, DJ felt his stomach heave, his balls tighten, and his cock spasm! Only recently had DJ begun having orgasms, and each one seemed to be better than the last. However, this one was most definitely the best of his young love life so far.

It was nothing short of amazing, the most amazing feeling of his young life as his hot sperm began to simply spray and shoot deep into his mother's warm, wet, open, and very willing mouth.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHGH!!!!" shouted Dejuane as his wonderful orgasm completely overtook him. His shout of glee was so loud, it scared his mother to the point of making her jump a bit.

She might have completely lost contact with his cock had it not been that DJ held his mother's face tightly to him as he shot wad after wad deeply into her mouth.

As the sperm shot from his cock, it immediately began causing Marsha to gag and cough as her mouth filled to overflowing faster than her swallowing could accommodate the huge load being poured down her throat.

"Ohhhhh yes!" DJ groaned. "Suck me Mom! Swallow my cum! Drink it for me mom!"

DJ then surprised his mother a bit when he pulled away from her, turned her around, and bent her over a nearby nightstand! Next, he pushed her forward a bit, positioning himself directly behind her.

DJ then stood behind his mom as she lay bent in front of him and took a moment to simply admire the sight before him.

Figure 7 – From Behind

His mother was so sexy she could truly be a model for Penthouse or some other magazine. She had a perfectly shaped ass, and he could see her tits hanging down from her chest as she leaned forward onto the night stand. DJ had just cum, but this sight caused his cock to go immediately and completely hard once again.

"Mom, you have got the most amazingly gorgeous little ass, " DJ groaned. This night was just one surprise after another for Marsha. DJ had never made any comments like this at all. For his entire life he had always been completely shy and quiet. This was a whole other side of him that she had never seen before, and she found herself blushing at the words she heard him using.

DJ wasted no time. He quickly and roughly moved up against his mother, taking his giant prick in his hand and pushing the tip of it against her entrance.

This time he slid quickly and easily into her, pushing eight or nine inches of his cock deep into her crotch before she really even knew what was happening.

Figure 8 – Sweet Penetration

DJ was already far deeper and more penetrated than Brad eve was when he made love to her. The excitement of sucking her son off earlier, and the power she had held over him already had her very stimulated. Now getting this much cock stuffed into her so quickly was pushing her close to the brink already!

DJ pulled backward, and then thrust forward once more, making her whimper. This time every inch he had to offer her slid deeply into her belly as she bit down hard, gritting her teeth, to accommodate him without screaming.

DJ stood there completely unmoving, his hips pressed to her buttocks, his balls rubbing against her pussy lips, and his cock fully embedded in her tight little pussy. He could feel her pussy throbbing around his cock. He thought he could even feel the beat of her heart through her on his cock.

DJ reached his arms around his mother and gripped her tight ass. He reveled in the soft, smooth, silky warmth of Marsha's tight ass.

He then moved his hands upward along her back to her shoulders, where he firmly rubbed her just the way he knew she liked to be rubbed on her shoulders.

Next he slid his hands down to cup her hanging breasts. He lifted each one, cupping it as if he were weighing them with his hands, and gently kneading her nipples. Marsha smiled up at him, feeling her excitement level grow even more. God, she loved this guy.

Next, DJ's hips pulled backward, and two, four, six, then eight inches of cock meat slid out of her wet pussy. DJ held this position for a moment, examining his mother's tight slit wrapped around his big black prick. DJ just stared at the place where their bodies were joined as one. He didn't move. Marsha looked at his face, then followed his eyes to what they were looking at. He was right. It looked nothing short of awesome!

Figure 8 – More Sweet Penetration

Without warning, DJ then pushed forward, easing his cock back into her. Both DJ and his mother watched as inch after inch disappeared into her tight little bald pussy - until his hips were once again pressing to hers.

He continued to slide in and out of her with long, easy strokes. There was no hurry – he was taking his time this time. This was going to be a nice, slow, hard-yet-easy fuck. He was going to show his mom how good he could really be. He wanted to impress her. He wanted to take his time – to make sure she felt everything as good as possible. This was all for her – all to impress her as much as possible.

When DJ first started fucking her, she wasn't really doing much of anything. She was really just trying to figure out exactly what was going on and how she felt about it all. Then, as DJ continued to fuck her deep and hard and steadily, she began to feel the rhythm of the fuck. She was already close to cumming before they even began, and the sensation of DJ's large hard cock steadily fucking her was definitely working for the young blonde.

As he continued to patiently fuck her, Marsha found herself losing patience! Never had she been able to feel it so well and so completely during intercourse in all of her life!

She suddenly found herself bouncing around on the couch and shoving her ass very hard back to meet her sons even and measured strokes.

DJ decided it was time to try to impress her even more. "You are really enjoying this aren't you mom? You needed to have a good, hard, stiff cock deep inside you, don't you? " DJ asked.

All Marsha could manage was a moan that was little more than a growl.

DJ took this as a good sign, and picked up the pace, thrusting into her with increased power and speed. Whatever he was doing, was working for the young blonde, and working very well. Marsha let out a long garbled moan as her son continued the long, hard, deliberate strokes into her aching pussy.

DJ then took his hand and slid it down beneath her belly and between her legs. He pushed against her extended clit, holding it firmly against his hard prick as he pumped into her.

That was pretty much it for Marsha! She could hear herself gurgling incoherently in pleasure as she came à and came very hard. Her entire body shook against DJ as he kept pumping into her and pressing her clit against his hard cock as he fucked and fucked her.

She slowly came down from her orgasm. Her breathing slowed, and she pushed up on her hands again, grinding her ass back onto her son's cock.

"DJ, Fuck me! Fuck me more! Fuck me faster and harder! Don't stop baby! " she gasped.

Not to disappoint his mother, DJ moved his hands up onto her shoulders and he began to seriously fuck her even harder. He began pounding into her tight pussy with every once of strength he possesed.

Marsha's ass trembled and bounced as DJ's hard thighs slapped into it as he jammed his hard cock into her over and over again, causing her to scream and moan with pleasure.

Once again, Marsha crossed over the edge! This time she cried out in pleasure and her tight little pussy erupted all around DJ's hard cock.

This was all it took for DJ. Feeling his mom cum all over his cock for the 2nd time pushed him over the edge. He shoved his hard cock all the way deeply inside of Marsha and began pouring his hot and potent seed deep inside her pussy.

Though it was his second cum in just a few moments, he still completely overflowed his mother's pussy to the point where it began pouring out of her and dribbling down her ass cheeks to form a large puddle onto her bed.

Afterward they had both cum hard, they collapsed together in middle of the bed – panting, sweating, but laughing and smiling at one another.

DJ looked up at his mother, smiling. "I was hoping that we could start to do this a little bit more often."

Marsha felt so complete and happy, yet she was still pretty confused. "I guess we'll just have to see," she answered in a non-committing way.

"Yeah, we will," thought DJ to himself.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds