Brad's Road Trip Ch. 06

"Don't forget your job," I deadpanned. "The thought of you stuffing taco meat into tortillas all day, it just makes me instantly hard."

She laughed, hard. In the mirror, I couldn't help but notice I had a goofy-ass cheesy smile on my face.

"Sure," she replied. "Whatever you say."

"So, pretty much, everything about you turns me on."

"Oh, I don't know about that," she answered. "I'm sure there are a couple things you wouldn't like."

"Oh, yeah?" I answered. "Like what?"

"Yeah, right," she said. "I have like seven more days that I have to tell you something about myself, and I've got to work really hard to keep from saying anything that will make you turn around and go back to Texas. You think I'm just going to blurt something out now?"

I laughed right back.

"OK, OK," I said. I pressed the phone between my shoulder and my ear and pulled the condom off. I dropped it in the toilet.

"So, you all done now?" she asked.

"With what?"

"You didn't listen to my voicemail?"

"I can do that later," I said. "Sometime when I can't talk to the real you."

"Ah. I just said that since you weren't answering, I guessed that meant that either Scott had killed you or that you'd worked everything out and were having some fun. So I said if you weren't floating lifelessly in the Gulf of Mexico, to call me back when you were finished."

I laughed again. Besides what her giggles did for me, she also had a knack for making me laugh, too.

"Yeah, it was just a misunderstanding. We got it all worked out."

"I'm sure you did."

"Like, literally, all of us," I said. "Except for Scott and I, I think everybody made everybody else get off at least once."

"Aww, not into guys, honey?" I heard a gasp after the last word, but I just grinned.

"Yes, I heard that," I answered. "And very much no."

"Well, give me details already."

"You're insatiable."

"With you, yeah, I can live with that."

So I did. I filled her in on the highlights of the evening while I washed off my cock. By the time I left the bathroom, Scott and I had just entered the bedroom in my story.

The bedroom door was closed when I passed by, and Stacy was lying on the couch, wide awake, when I got back to the living room.

"Hold on, Kelly," I said into the phone. To Stacy, I said, "What's going on?"

"Everybody woke up at once," she said. "I could tell they really wanted to be alone, so I figured I would sleep out here. There should be enough room for both of us if we don't move a lot. I hope you don't mind."

"No, it's cool," I said. "But, uh..."

I didn't think I'd ever get tired of making Kelly cum, even if it was just over the phone. Sure, I'd gotten off twice and given five or six orgasms in the past hour or so, but I hadn't made Kelly cum since the night before. That was far too long, and I wanted nothing more than to hear her get off right then.

"Brad?" Kelly said.

"Yeah?"

"If she doesn't mind listening, I don't mind an audience."

Wow.

"You mean..."

"Ask her."

"It's fine," I said to Stacy. I crawled onto the couch and lay on my side with my back pressed against the back of the couch. She lay down in front of me with her back to me. "But I'm on the phone, and our conversation is going to get hot. You OK with that?"

"After everything we just did?" Stacy asked, briefly looking over her shoulder at me. "Of course I am."

We settled into comfortable positions, with my left arm draped across her huge tits. I was up on my right elbow with the phone in that hand.

"So, anyway," I said, and went back to the story. Kelly's moaning jumped up a notch when I described Stacy's and Lynette's 69, and her breath became ragged right about the time I folded Lynette in half against the wall.

"I can't believe you fucked his girlfriend," Kelly said.

"He was just as interested in laying it to Stacy," I replied. "It worked out for everyone."

"Yes, it did." That was Stacy. I chuckled and squeezed her left breast. She moaned slightly.

I kept telling the story, and while Kelly kept getting closer to orgasm, I noticed Stacy squirming in front of me. Her shoulder was flexing as she rubbed her pussy.

"Ooh, you like this, huh?" I asked. Both women said, "Yes."

"What's she doing?" Kelly asked.

"Playing with herself," I replied. "Just like you are, Kelly."

"You're not helping?"

"No," I said. "This is all about you."

"Well, what if I wanted you to help her?"

"Like I said. It's all about you, and what you want."

"Help her, then."

I slid my left hand down to Stacy's pussy, my fingers tangling with hers as we rubbed her clit together. Stacy's breath caught in her throat.

"Keep going," Kelly said.

I was almost at the part where Stacy and Lynette came the last time, so I picked up from there. As I talked, Stacy's left hand reached back and stroked my cock. I'd gotten pretty hard just from lying behind one hot woman and talking to another, but the direct attention had me throbbing.

Stacy's body started shaking as I talked about building toward my orgasm.

"You going to cum, Stacy?"

She just whimpered a positive response.

"Brad, I want to hear her," Kelly said. I thumbed the speakerphone button.

"OK," I answered. "She'll hear you, too."

"Good. Keep talking."

I described how Lynette started talking dirty to me, and that was enough to bring Stacy over the edge.

"Oh, fuck, this is so hot," Stacy said. "I'm cumming on your fingers."

My fingers had stayed on her clit as she fingered herself, and soon, she was getting both our hands wet as she spasmed around them. I never quit talking, and when I got to the part where I came, Kelly couldn't hold back anymore, either.

"Oh, Brad," she whimpered. "I think I'm going to-"

"Cum for me." I said it, but Stacy had said it, too, at least the first word of it. Kelly started cussing on the other end of the phone, as she audibly thrashed around. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..."

"That's it, baby," I answered. "Cum all over your fingers for me. Good girl."

Meanwhile, Stacy had picked up the pace with her hand on my dick.

"What about you?" Kelly's voice was ragged - I don't think she was even done with her orgasm yet.

"Your kindness is paying off," I replied. "When you asked me to help her, she started helping me, too."

"Oooh," Kelly replied. "Is she stroking you?"

"Yes."

"Imagine that's my hand, Brad. My fingers, stroking up and down your cock. Begging you to cum all over them."

"Oh, Jesus," I said. I didn't have any clue what she looked like, but just the thought of it was pushing me close.

Stacy turned over to face me, and started jerking me off even faster.

"Look into my eyes, Brad," Kelly said. I kept mine tightly shut, but in my head, I was looking into Kelly's eyes. "I want to feel you cum, Brad. Shoot that hot cum all over my stomach, all over my tits, on my chin and on my face. I want to feel it."

Stacy's hand moved even faster, and suddenly, I was there.

"FUUUCK!!" I yelled into the phone as I came all over Stacy's massive tits. "Cumming, baby."

"Yeah, that's it, cum all over me," Kelly said.

The mess wasn't that bad - it was my third orgasm of the night and second in 15 or 20 minutes - but it was still enough to coat most of Stacy's right tit, including her nipple. She leaned forward and planted a kiss on my chest, right in between my pecs, then turned around to get something off the floor to wipe herself off with. I pointed at my shirt, and she grabbed it.

"Thirteen days, right?" she asked.

"Thirteen days," I answered.

We talked for a bit longer, as Stacy went to the bathroom. Kelly had to get up early, and so did I, so after a few minutes, I let her go to sleep.

I didn't want to.

Stacy came back a few moments later, all smiles and gloriously naked. I didn't know much about her, but she had one of the most awesome bodies ever created. She came back to the couch and laid down in the same position as before, with her back to me.

"That was fun," she said.

"It was," I agreed.

"This whole night," she continued. "A bunch of firsts for me."

I just laid there, thankful I had someone to lay next to, but feeling guilty because Kelly didn't.

"So, you don't mind that, as much I like you and what we did tonight, I wish you were someone else right now?"

"No," she giggled. "Brad, you're fun, but I've known you for a day. Kelly has known you a lot longer. I'm glad she let me borrow you."

I chuckled at that. No point in telling Stacy that Kelly and I hadn't even known each other for a week yet, or that I had a better idea of what most porn stars looked like than I did Kelly.

And yet, I was into her. More than I'd ever been into any woman before. That was my last thought before I fell asleep.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 283 milliseconds