Brad's Road Trip Ch. 18

I repeated the trick with her shorts, pushing the legs as far up as I could to expose the maximum amount of skin. I peppered her thighs, knees and shins with kisses, even giving her feet some tongue action in her sandals.

I was licking the back of her right knee on my way back up when the crowd stopped chanting and started going apeshit again. I moved both hands up under her shirt and cupped her bare breasts, pinching her nipples as hard as I could get away with.

"Fuck," she muttered. "Please, touch me."

Without my hands to keep the fabric pushed up, the legs of her shorts had fallen back down her thighs, but I pushed my nose and mouth up under them anyway. I couldn't see, but I could definitely smell her arousal. I was right, at least about Sara - she wasn't wearing panties.

Finally, after what seemed like an hour but was really no more than 3 or 4 minutes, the piano player started a solo on the left side of the stage, maybe 30 feet past where we were standing. That was my first cue - I roughly pulled Sara's shorts down until they were gathered in a heap around her ankles. If she gave a damn about suddenly being exposed in public, she didn't show it.

"Yessss," she hissed as I dove between her legs. Normally, I might take my time licking each of her lips individually and flicking my tongue across her clit, but this time, I immediately attacked her core, shoving my tongue up into her and brushing my nose back and forth across her clit. I felt her thighs clamp around my cheeks and her fingers tighten up in my hair as she came almost immediately.

It was more than a minute before the piano player actually started the opening bars of the song, and I knew from memory that the other band members would start joining in soon. The drummer and bass player jumped in quickly, and as I felt Sara's second orgasm wrack her body, the lead guitar player added the world famous guitar licks.

"You're gonna kill me," she said as she sank down into the grass with me.

"Not yet," I said, helping her onto her back and then throwing my left leg across hers. I pushed her shirt up above her tits and latched onto the nearest nipple with my mouth as my fingers went back to her clit.

*If I leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me?

For I must be traveling on now, 'cause there's too many places I've gotta see

If I stay here with you girl, things just couldn't be the same

'Cause I'm as free as a bird now, and this bird you cannot change*

As Johnny Van Zant serenaded the crowd, I played Sara's body like the lead guitar, bringing her right up to the edge of a third orgasm multiple times before backing her down, only to go right back to the edge again. My own need wasn't going anywhere, either, and I was practically dry humping her bare leg as I rubbed her clit.

"Sara, I want you so damn badly," I murmured into her ear.

"Then take me," she said.

"Soon," I managed. "Give me one more."

Just like that, she tensed up and screamed as the most powerful orgasm yet overtook her. My shoulder muffled most of her scream, but I don't know that anyone would have heard it even if she'd just let it rip.

"Get rid of these," she said, grabbing onto the waistband of my shorts. I pulled a condom out of my pocket and handed it to her before wiggling loose of my shorts. I'd chosen to go commando as well, knowing how much easier this would be with one less barrier.

There was one more guitar solo before the second verse - or so I thought. I guess the band thought the crowd was particularly buzzing tonight, because they followed the guitar solo with another, longer piano solo, one that hadn't been in their set when I'd seen them in Texas. And as it dragged on, I seriously started to second-guess my decision to not get off at all during the day.

Sara had been craving my cock all day, but at least she'd gotten off a few times. I'd been on high boil pretty much since I woke up, but I was determined not to cum until the end of the song. I figured I could just barely make it if I stuck to my plan and didn't actually start fucking her until the second verse began. It was like the band knew my plan, and this was their way of laughing at me. Until then, I could do nothing but repeatedly thrust my now bare cock against her exquisite legs, which was almost worse due to the friction. Her thighs were covered in pre-cum by the time she managed to roll the condom onto me.

*Bye and bye baby, it's been sweet love, though this feelin', I can't change

Please don't take it so badly, 'cause Lord knows I'm to blame

If I stay here with you girl, things just couldn't be the same

'Cause I'm as free as a bird now, and this bird you cannot change*

My mind cried out in a silent hallelujah as Johnny's voice started up again. I shifted six inches to the right and before the first line was finished, I had sunk to the hilt in Sara's tight, boiling pussy.

"Fuuuuuck," she groaned, and I silently agreed. I couldn't move right away, for fear that I might cum on the first stroke out. I don't think even Sara could blame me after what this day had been like, with all the build-up, but I still refused to cum quickly like I had three years before.

"So tight," I managed to get out. She seemed to sense my frustration, and I felt her vaginal muscles relax ever so slightly. I pulled out about halfway before sliding back in.

"Fuck me, Brad," she yelled, but someone standing a foot away wouldn't have heard her. "Fuck me until I can't stop cumming."

"Slowly," I muttered. She groaned in response, and locked her ankles behind my lower back, trying her best to pull me back in hard each time I pulled out.

They repeated some semblance of the line, "Lord knows, I can't change," seven or eight times over the next minute, with each one getting faster and faster. Sara came at least once more during that time, and it was all I could do not to join her.

Finally, the band reached what most fans thought of as the halfway point of the song. While the first half is slow, deliberate and melodic, the second half tempo picks way up, and involves minimal singing and a whole lot of guitar jamming.

As the song's tempo increased, so did my pace.

"God yes," she groaned. "Harder, Brad. Fuck me harder."

Within two minutes of the start of the second half of the song, I was drilling into Sara harder than I could ever remember. As she'd requested, she'd turned into basically one quivering pile of orgasmic flesh. I had no idea where one ended and the next started, and I didn't care, because it was taking every bit of energy I had to hold out.

The faster the guitars riffed, the faster my hips went. I think at one point Sara actually blacked out from the endless orgasm. When she came to, her green eyes locked onto mine, and she pulled me down for another amazing kiss.

The moment our tongues touched, I couldn't hold out anymore. I didn't have to say it - she knew.

"Please, Brad," she said. "You've fucking earned it. Cum for me. I want you to cum so hard you break the fucking condom. CUM FOR ME!!"

I couldn't even hear the song anymore, the pounding between my ears was so loud. I only heard her yelling, and I did exactly what she asked. I kept up the pace and sawed away relentlessly throughout my explosion, only stopping when my hips absolutely could not go anymore. My cock was still hard, though, so while I managed to fall a little to the side when I collapsed, I was still inside her.

As I knew it eventually would, my mind drifted to Kelly and how I wished this night - and all the nights on this road trip - had been with her instead. I wanted to live in the moment, though, so I somehow pushed thoughts of Kelly to the backburner, just for a few minutes.

Because to be perfectly honest, fucking Sara Winters behind the band shell at a Lynyrd Skynyrd concert was definitely the best sex I'd ever had. I knew it probably wouldn't hold that spot for long, but for now, Sara was the champion, and I wanted to enjoy her as long as I could.

We lay there for a long moment, gasping for air and coming back off our twin highs. I hadn't quite lasted to the end of the song, but hell, I thought it was a pretty fucking spectacular effort to make it as far as I had. They were coming to an end, now, though. We probably had another minute at the most.

"You fucking bastard!" she exclaimed into my ear, punching me in the back over and over again. "Where was that three years ago?"

"Seriously?" I asked, gently pulling out of her and rolling to my side. "You expected that from a 20 year-old?"

"No," she admitted. "If you'd given me a quarter of what you've given me today back then, I wouldn't have ever let you go."

"And then I wouldn't have gained the experience I have now, which enabled me to do what I just did to you," I said. "Quite the conundrum, no?"

"Way too big a word for right after sex," she said, and I kind of agreed. I was about to say something when someone behind us cleared his throat.

"You guys might wanna get moving." I looked up and saw Jason, the merchandiser who'd given us the access cards, standing about three feet away with his back to us. "This area is gonna be like Grand Central in about three minutes."

"Yeah," I agreed. Sara and I pulled up our shorts and helped each other to an upright, if not somewhat wobbly, position. Suddenly conscious of Sara's nakedness in front of a stranger, I got a little concerned. "How much of that did you see?"

"Nothing," he said. "Honest. They finished up, and I noticed you hadn't come back yet, so I came to check on you. When I realized how you were dressed - or weren't, in this case - I turned my back. Guessing it was pretty fucking intense though, huh?"

"You have no idea," Sara said. She walked over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for all your help."

She pulled me past him, and all I could offer was a sheepish grin. It wasn't until we got past the barricades and back into the outer edge of the crowd that we spoke.

"So hard I break the fucking condom, huh?" I asked.

Her face was still red from our exercise session, but she would have blushed otherwise. "Yeah, I got a little carried away. Even if you did, though, I've been on birth control for years. It'll be ok."

"Well, when I pulled it off over there, it wasn't broken, but it was overflowing."

"It seemed like you came forever," she said.

"I've been saving it up all day," I replied. "I'm still not sure how I lasted as long as I did."

"Brad, that was fucking amazing," she said.

"It was," I said, squeezing her hand for emphasis. "But still, it was a lot. You might want to go clean up, just in case."

"That's a great idea," she said. "Actually... do you want to take a shower with me? A real one, this time?"

I grinned widely. "Let me think," I said. "Do I want to see your sexy body naked again, all soapy under the hot spray? Uh, yes. Yes, I do."

"Dumbass," she grinned back. "Good. Let me text Liz and tell her we didn't get arrested, and that we'll see her later."

She pulled out her phone, and just for a moment, I regretted that Liz and I wouldn't get any quality time together. She'd really stepped aside and let her friend have all the fun, and while she and I didn't have the kind of unfinished business that Sara and I had, she was every bit as hot as her best friend, and I would have enjoyed taking her for a ride.

As soon as I had the thought, though, I chided myself. In the past two weeks I'd fucked nearly 20 women, including three of the hottest over the past three days. And I was complaining that I didn't get to have one more?

Before my perfect little world burst at the seams, I pulled out my own phone and texted Kelly. I knew she wouldn't be able to respond, because she was traveling back home and had an early double-shift tomorrow. But I wanted to at least tell her that tonight was going to make for great story time.

It took Sara and I 20 or so minutes to elbow our way through the crowd to the deserted shower area. Everyone was either still partying on the concert grounds or back at the campground getting hammered - no one was trying to shower this time of night.

"So, was it everything you thought it would be?"

Liz was leaning against the building, grinning at both of us and obviously drunk.

"And so, so much more," Sara said.

"Why, Elizabeth, however did you know that we were going to be at the showers?" I asked, tossing a glance at Sara.

"Surprise," she and Sara both said. "Though," Sara continued, "not quite as much of a surprise as you two gave me earlier."

"Stop complaining," Liz said. "He just fucked your brains out."

"He did," she said, pulling us both into the shower room and leading us to the same exact stall she and I had been in earlier. "Now it's your turn."

It didn't take a genius to figure out that this had been what they'd been discussing with their hushed whispers before the concert. I had my plan for Sara, and apparently, she had one for me, too.

"Sara, I wanted this to just be about you," I said in mild protest. Still, firmly in possession of at least 3 or 4 of the brain cells I'd been born with, of course I looked when Liz started stripping off the few clothes she had on. Her breasts were bigger than Sara's, and unlike her best friend, Liz had a neatly trimmed patch of blonde hair just above her pussy - a pussy that was clearly slick and ready to go.

"It's been about me all day," she answered. "You've been doing whatever you wanted to me, since before I even woke up. And no, that's not a complaint, because that was the best sex I've ever had, and you spent all day getting me there. But if it's going to be all about me, I should get what I want, too, right?"

"You mean, besides four or five orgasms?" I asked.

"I think we're at six right now," she said. "But now, I want something else. I want Liz to get a little piece of you, too."

I just grinned. Sara was naked now, too, leaving me as the only dunce still wearing clothes.

"Let me guess - you two share everything," I said.

"Nope," Sara said. "Just clothes and shoes."

"And sometimes makeup," Liz added. "But never a man, until now."

"But Brad, my best friend really wants you," Sara said, stepping up to me and grabbing my rapidly growing cock through my shorts. "And from everything I've heard, and what I'm holding now, you want her, too."

"So you're willing to give up the rest of your time," I said.

"Oh, no," she said. "I'm willing to share the rest of my time. I'm not going anywhere."

Liz was already under the water, and Sara stepped under the spray as well. I quickly discarded my clothes and joined them.

"Come here," I said to Liz. She just stood where she was and smiled.

"You've finally figured out how to fit me in to your agenda, huh?" she asked.

"You know I've wanted you all fucking day," I said. I crushed her against the shower wall and forced my tongue halfway down her throat. I didn't let her up for air for a minute. "I just needed to get somebody to shut up and stop spreading rumors about me."

"They weren't just rumors," Sara said. "They were the truth."

"Not the truth anymore, I bet," Liz moaned as I worked my way past her neck and onto her chest. I sucked first one nipple and then the other into my mouth, bathing them with my tongue.

"Oh, God, no," Sara replied with a shudder.

"Tell her how well I ate your pussy, Sara," I said, speaking directly into Liz's belly button as I worked my way south.

In response, Sara just groaned and braced herself against the wall with one hand. I wondered if she didn't just have a mini-orgasm just from the memories.

"Thank you," I said to Sara. "But use words now. Give her a little verbal preview of what she's about to get."

I licked Liz's upper thighs, steering well clear of her clit for a few more moments. My face was directly in the shower head's line of fire now, so I couldn't make out most of what they were saying. I did manage to catch the words "amazing tongue" and "like a faucet," and I could fill in the blanks from there.

A flash of inspiration hit me, and as I knelt in front of her, I lifted Liz's right leg off the ground and put it over my left shoulder. When I reached for her other leg, she resisted.

"Brad, I'll fall flat on my ass," she said. "You can't support all my weight."

"Sure I can," I said, my words forcing air right onto her clit now. "If I can get a little bit of help, anyway."

I made eye contact with Sara, and she seemed to understand what I wanted. She wedged herself between Liz and the shower wall and hooked her arms under Liz's, hefting a good deal of her weight. Even though Liz wasn't very heavy to begin with, Sara probably couldn't have held her up in that position for long, especially with the water destroying any friction between their bodies. Thankfully, Liz finally gave in and let me lift her other leg up and place it over my right shoulder. She was suspended between the two of us now, but I was shouldering most of her weight, with Sara there mainly for balance.

It also put Liz's mouth-watering snatch mere inches from my lips. While I wanted to tease her and go exploring for a few minutes, I knew she had to be almost as worked up as Sara and I had been prior to the concert. She'd watched me while I massaged Sara that morning, and she'd been a quiet spectator when I'd gotten Sara off behind the first aid tent, even playing with herself a little bit during the last part. I'd licked her fingers clean before giving her a long, deep kiss, and we'd exchanged several more lip locks during the concert. She hadn't complained about it, but I'd been inadvertently revving her engine all day long.

So, I figured it was time to put her in gear and slam the gas pedal down. I went to work directly on her clit, battering it with sharp strokes from my tongue. One hand was under her ass for support, but I slipped the first two fingers from the other hand as far into Liz as they could go.

She squealed, but managed to keep her mouth closed so that it died in her throat instead of spreading to the entire campground. I could hear Sara muttering something in Liz's ear but couldn't make out the words.

"Mmm, yes," Liz said.

"Then fucking tell him that," Sara replied.

"Fuck," she spit out. "I've wanted this all day, Brad."

"What?" Sara asked, and I was thankful since my lips, teeth and tongue were otherwise engaged. "You've wanted what all day?"

"For you to make me cum," Liz said.

I raised an eyebrow from between her legs, but I said nothing.

"How, Liz?" Sara asked. "How do you want him to make you cum?"

"Either all over your face, or all over your cock," she answered. Sara was asking the questions, but Liz was answering them as if I was.

"Why not both?" Sara asked.

"One thing at a time, girls," I muttered. It didn't take me long to get Liz right up to the edge. Sara managed to move one hand down and pinch Liz's left nipple, and I chose that exact moment to suck her clit entirely into mouth.

"Gaaaahh," Liz moaned. That was all I could hear before her thighs clamped down on my face, but I was sure she made more noise. I only hoped there was no one in the shower area or even within a few hundred feet, because there was no way she'd been able to stay quiet that time.

"Just think," Sara said quietly, after Liz had let me go and I'd lowered her back to a standing position. Sara didn't need to hold her up anymore, but she still was. "I had three of those out there, before he fucked me."

"Three?" Liz asked. "I think you'd have been fucking an unconscious woman, if that was me."

"Oh, I did for a few seconds," I said. "Used the same thing I knocked her out with to bring her back to life, though."

I leaned forward and kissed Liz tenderly. Her tongue got particularly aggressive once she realized she could taste herself on my lips. My cock, which hadn't gone down past half mast since the concert, was now fully engorged again and pressing greedily into Liz's stomach.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds