• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Brad's Road Trip Ch. 21

Brad's Road Trip Ch. 21

1234

What was I doing 9 and a half years ago, you ask? Well.. I had just gotten married and graduated college, I was moving halfway across the country to start a new job, and... oh yeah. I started writing this series. And now, here it is – the last chapter of Brad's Road Trip. Huge credit to my editor, AnInsatiableReader, not just for this chapter but for all of them, dating back to Chapter 5. There's a joke about how people want to eat sausage, but no one wants to see how it's made – trust me, if you saw the first drafts I've sent to her over the years, you'd quit reading altogether. Also, thanks to my beta reader, samuraisan, not only for beta reading these last two chapters, but keeping me sane.

***************

I woke on my back and felt a warm, wet sensation on my earlobe, with fingertips brushing lightly across my chest. I opened my eyes to find Kelly lying next to me, gloriously naked in the morning sunlight. She trailed kisses from my ear down to my shoulder, and her fingers made slow circles, moving closer and closer to my crotch with every pass. My left arm was stretched out behind her, and it just took a slight movement to put it on her lower back.

"This is real, right?" she asked, looking up at me with her big brown doe eyes. "We're not dreaming?"

"My dreams have never been this amazing," I said, moving my right arm across my body to stroke her hip. "So yeah, it's real."

Her hand reached down and rubbed my cock, already mostly hard from a combination of normal morning wood and the attention she'd been giving me even as I slept. When it was at full salute, she swung her left leg across me and climbed on top. We both groaned as I slid deep inside her once more.

We weren't fucking or simply having sex. Even making love wasn't a strong enough term for it. There was nothing aggressive or overtly desperate about our motions – she slowly rocked herself back and forth on me, and I occasionally lifted my hips up to give her a different angle. We kissed pretty much the entire time, and when our lips needed a break, we were content just to stare into each other's eyes. My gaze was so intense that she blushed and looked down at one point.

"The way you look at me..." she said, trailing off. She went another minute or two before finishing. "It just turns me into jelly."

We came together a few moments later, moaning into each other's mouths. I wrapped her up tight and held her against my chest as she spasmed around me. The sights and sounds of this beautiful woman cumming were almost enough to make me cum again.

After a few minutes of post-orgasmic bliss, she shifted her weight to the side, and I reluctantly loosened my grip so she could roll off. She nestled into my chest again, and we lay there in silence for a few moments.

"So my sophomore year of high school, my family decided to take in an exchange student," she said. "Her name was Alyssa, and she grew up in Melbourne, Australia. She was extremely smart, plenty attractive, and she got along well with everyone, but that was just how she acted at school. When she came home she was moody, withdrawn and borderline depressed."

I ran my fingertips along her shoulder and arm as she spoke.

"It didn't take us long to figure out she was homesick," she continued. "We looked up recipes online and tried to make her authentic Australian food, and she always thanked my mom for the effort, but it didn't seem to make it better. We asked her about her hobbies, but she lived near the ocean and almost all of them related to being on the beach and in the water, and that's difficult up here in Idaho."

"I took Spanish in high school, and my teacher gave me the idea of learning to speak with an Australian accent. Alyssa talked to her parents a few times a week, but my teacher thought if she heard it from me every day, she might feel a little more at home. My dad and I watched Crocodile Dundee like seven times, and I practiced for a couple weeks before I tried it out on her."

She snickered against my chest.

"I was fucking awful at first," she laughed. "I was so bad that she couldn't help but laugh at me, but it was one of the first times I'd seen her happy at the house, so I kept trying. Eventually she started helping me, and the better I got at it, the better friends we became. We started talking to each other in the Australian accent at school, or when we went to the mall together."

"She went home the next summer, and my family flew over with her. Obviously, everybody there has the accent, so I got to hear a million examples of what it was supposed to sound like. I was doing it really well, but not quite perfect, so she and I worked on it some more for the two weeks I was there. Before we left, we spent four or five hours with her friends on the beach, and she didn't tell anyone I was American until it was time to leave. They were all stunned. They'd talked to Americans before, but none of them had the accent down the way I did."

"She's still one of my best friends, and I miss her terribly. We keep in touch to this day, mostly on e-mail, but we mix in the occasional phone call. When I decided I was going to disguise my voice and come down and meet you, I called her immediately. We spent a few hours on the phone practicing, making sure I hadn't lost my touch."

"Well, I don't have a ton of experience talking to native Australians," I said. "But you had me fooled. I never questioned it."

She slipped back into her Australian accent for effect. "It was so hard to stay in character all day. You found a hundred sensitive spots on my body, with your kisses and your massage, most of which I didn't even know I had. Every time I moaned, I had to remember to use the accent."

"I love your voice," I said. "Both of them, really."

"It'll be like two different women. Sometimes I'll be Nicole," she said using the accent, then switched to her normal voice to finish, "and sometimes, I'll be Kelly."

"No," I countered. "Kelly, you are the perfect woman for me. Just the way you are. When I saw you that day, I realized immediately that if I could build a woman from scratch, customizing every detail to my liking, you were it. The only thing that threw me off was the accent."

She stayed quiet, so I kept going.

"Kelly, Nicole was great. I fell for her. I fell for her so hard I was legitimately worried how I was going to tell you about her. Now I know why. But you heard what I said at the end of that night, baby. I love my girlfriend, Kelly, and that's you, right down to the voice that's been driving me wild for the past few weeks. I don't want you to be anyone else."

"Oh my God," she said, burying her face in my chest as the waterworks started. "I love you too, Brad. I know we just met two days ago, and we've been talking for just a couple weeks, but I'm so hopelessly head over heels for you."

Even though I knew they were happy tears, it caused me actual physical pain to see and hear her crying. Luckily, I had a solution.

"Kiss me, beautiful," I said, lightly tugging on her hair to get her to look up. She offered me her lips and I claimed them greedily for a few minutes before she lay back down on my chest.

"So, that's the how," she said. "I'm guessing you want to know the why now, huh?"

"I do," I said. "But not yet."

A quick glance at my phone – and another glimpse at Kelly's pussy – told me it was a little after 9 in the morning. I rolled out from under her and off the bed, then offered my hand to pull her to feet. She looked at me strangely, asking a question without speaking.

"I've spent a lot of time in hotels over the past few weeks, Kelly," I said. "At the risk of sounding crude, I've fucked a lot of girls in hotel rooms over the past few weeks. Hotels are temporary, places you stay for the night when you plan on leaving. Kelly, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. This isn't temporary. I want to see where you live, and sometime soon, I want to bring you to my house in Pocatello. It's time to start christening the places I'm going to be spending time with you."

She blushed again. "I'd love that," she said, "but your parents booked this room for tonight, too."

"That's ok," I said. "We'll come back here later. We never used the tub, and I seem to remember a certain woman cumming extremely hard when I told her about having sex on a balcony, so that's on my agenda, too. But I want to see your house first. So let's go to your apartment, get comfortable, and then you can explain everything to me."

"That sounds wonderful," she said. "Let me go clean up a little first, though. I'm sure most of last night is all over the bed by now, but you just came another gallon inside me."

"Yeah," I said. "Speaking of that..."

"No, no," she said, seeing where I was going without me having to spell it out. "I love Tyler, but I don't want him to have a brother or sister for a long, long time. I've been on the pill since two months after he was born."

"Ok, good," I said. "I guess I should have asked beforehand, but there really wasn't an opportunity."

"I knew there wouldn't be, Brad," she replied, going into the bathroom but leaving the door slightly cracked so we could talk. "And I knew – well, hoped, anyway – that you'd be cumming in me multiple times."

"I'm seeing now that all of this was planned out really well," I said. "I did my part, too. I got tested once last week in Indiana, and again yesterday. I have a doctor's note certifying that I'm clean in my car."

"I trust you," she said, giggling from behind the door. "No documentation necessary, though I appreciate you doing it."

She finally emerged and we got dressed, hung the housekeeping sign on the doorknob, and left the hotel. I drove her to her car, and then I followed her across town. She stopped at a bagel shop on the way to order a quick breakfast before leading me to her apartment.

"I ate mine on the way," she said, handing me a sack as we walked up the stairs to the second floor. I had my overnight bag in hand – I hadn't brushed my teeth since I left my house, and while she hadn't complained, my breath had to be awful by now.

"So you're gonna watch me eat?" I asked.

"No," she said, unlocking her door. "I'm going to go slip into something a little more comfortable while you eat. I should be ready for you about the time you finish."

She led me to the kitchen table before disappearing down the hallway. I unwrapped the sesame bagel she'd bought for me, smeared the packet of cream cheese all over it, and munched on it as I wandered around. It wasn't a huge place, but it was tastefully decorated. There were pictures of a boy I assumed was Tyler everywhere, along with other family members. I could pick her mom out easily – if that was a glimpse of what Kelly would look like in her 40s, someone was going to be a very, very happy man. I felt no nerves or shame in hoping that would be me.

She had two bins of toys tucked against a wall in the living room, containing most of the usual little boy gear – Hot Wheels cars, GI joes, electronic learning toys, and the fire truck that had tipped me off to Tyler's existence in the first place. Down the hall, one of the bedroom doors was open, so I peeked in. It was Tyler's, complete with a crib, a dresser and even more toys. Everything was neat and tidy, suggesting that Kelly had cleaned up since he'd been here.

I finished off the bagel and returned to the kitchen to get a glass of water. After that, I grabbed my toothbrush out of my bag and fixed that particular problem. I'd just packed it away when I heard her voice down the hallway.

"Oh, Brad?" she called out in a sing-song voice. "I have something to show you."

This time, the other bedroom door was slightly ajar, so I walked down the hall and pushed it open.

"Oh my God," I blurted out, suddenly bolted in place and unable to move. Kelly sat sidesaddle in a lounge chair in the corner, wearing the purple bustier I'd bought for her. She'd pulled her hair back in a ponytail, and had put on just a tiny bit of makeup for effect. Her legs were crossed and draped over the chair arm, showing off the tan thigh-high silk stockings I'd also purchased. A pair of purple lace panties, another of my gifts, completed the ensemble.

"You like?" she giggled. I couldn't answer her. Ellie had looked incredible in this outfit – Kelly looked about 37 times better. I opened my mouth again and tried to speak, but nothing came out. Instead, I just walked over and dropped to my knees in front of her.

"Normally I would have gone all out, with garters and porn star makeup and everything," she said. "I'll do that for you soon, but I was impatient."

I shook my head, about all I was capable of in response. I gently lifted her right foot, placed it on my chest and kissed across the tips of her toes.

"Ooh," she half-moaned, half-giggled. I rubbed my face against her silk-covered arch, drawing another moan. "I guess that means you like my feet."

"All of you," I stammered. I kissed up and down both side of her foot, licking her toes through the material and gently nibbling on her Achilles tendon.

"I thought that massage the other day was heaven," she moaned again. "I think this is going to be so much better."

Finally, my brain caught up with the rest of my body and engaged my vocal cords for something other than a wordy grunt.

"Here's what we're going to do," I said, running my hands up her shins to her knees then tracing my way back to her heels. "I'm going to worship your sensational body the best way I know how. I'm gonna use my fingers, my palms, my lips, my tongue, my cock, and whatever else I can find to show you, in intimate detail, just how perfect your body is to me. These stockings and this bustier look spectacular on you, but in a little while, I'm going to find out how much better they look in a pile over there in the corner. We'll start in this chair, but we won't stay here. I'll move you wherever I want you next."

She shuddered. I remembered how much she enjoyed me taking charge during our phone calls, and really, that was me anyway. I was just going to have to get used to her dazzling me into stunned silence sometimes.

"Jesus, Brad," she breathed. "You're about to make me cum with just your words."

"No, I'm not," I said. "Not yet, anyway."

"And what am I going to be doing while you explore me?"

"Two things," I said, sucking her big toe into my mouth briefly before letting go. Silk doesn't taste very good, but I could taste her skin beneath, and she was exquisite. "One: you're going to sit here, or lay on the bed, or stand against the wall, or bend over the vanity, and enjoy it. Two: you're going to tell me everything. You're going to start with why you decided to jump the gun and meet me in Colorado, and why you didn't tell me. After that, you're going to give me a detailed play-by-play of what went on in your brain all throughout that day. I know how I felt, and you do too, basically. But I don't know what you were thinking or feeling, and more than almost anything else in the world right now, I want to."

She drew in a deep breath, and it wasn't just because I ran both my thumbs up the middle of her arch as I massaged her foot.

"Okay," she said, exhaling.

"Before you start, I want you to know something," I said. She just blinked, waiting for me to continue. "Nothing you say is going to change the way I feel about you. Like I said, I want to know why, and I want to know what you were thinking and feeling, because I want to get to know your mind as well as your body. But it's not going to change this; it's not going to change us. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, inside and out, and I'm not just saying that. I've had a lifetime of experiences over the past two weeks, and kneeling in front of you right now, I realize I was a gigantic idiot for not just flying home the first day we talked. You're so much better in person than you were over the phone, and you were fucking incredible over the phone."

She was staring straight through into my soul again, so I knew she knew I wasn't lying.

"So just relax, enjoy what I do to you, and tell me everything," I said. "There's no wrong answer, as long as it's the truth."

With that, I buried myself in my work – if you could call memorizing every inch of the most perfect body ever created "work." I slowly dragged my tongue down her arch past her heel, across her Achilles tendon and then up the underside of her leg. The muscle tone in her calves was incredible, even through the silk. I didn't stop until I reached the top of the stockings, just a few inches from her pussy. I could smell her arousal and see the telltale dark patch on her panties, but I had all day to get there.

It wasn't until I hooked the top of her stocking in my teeth and started dragging it off her leg that she started talking.

"The past two and a half weeks have been just amazing, Brad," she said. "I woke up every day thinking about you, and I went to bed every night and dreamed about you. Without realizing it, I started to build my world around you – the things we'd do together when you got back, the experiences we'd have, and the place you'd have in my life. After I told you about Tyler, and you told me Will is actually your stepdad and that you would have no problem doing that eventually, I opened up even more of my life to you. I told my mom and aunts and uncles about you. I told Robin and Sarah about you, in great detail. They both want a crack at you if we don't work out, by the way."

"Not interested," I said, pausing to nip at the tendons behind her knee. "Besides, I think we're working out just fine."

"I told them we would," she said. "But I also told them I might let them have a crack at you anyway."

That got my attention, and I looked up her for a second. She was grinning as she shrugged her shoulders slightly.

"I said might," she said. "I have no idea how any of this is going to work, but as long as we're together, we can figure it out."

I nodded and went back to undressing her with my teeth.

"I actually spent a whole hour telling Tyler all about you. He knows that 'Brad' is my 'boyfriend.' And a few days ago, I realized that I was building an entire universe around us, and I had no earthly idea if I would feel that way once we met in person. So..."

She trailed off because I finally tugged her stocking off, leaving her right leg and foot completely bare. I attacked her foot with my mouth, sucking each of her toes into my mouth and licking up and down her arch again, this time without any barriers. I lifted one hand and did the classic 'keep going' motion with my fingers.

"I couldn't wait any more, Brad," she said, moaning when I moved up and gently nipped at her calf muscles. "You had plans, but I didn't. I looked it up and saw that the festival in Colorado was only a 6- or 7-hour drive. I immediately called your mom and got the time off."

"So what you're saying is, my mom is a traitor," I said, mostly to her upper calf.

She giggled. "Sort of. I didn't tell her I was keeping it a secret from you."

"And you did that, why?" I asked the question but gave her no time to answer it, digging my tongue into the soft tissue behind her knee. She squirmed and wriggled, trying to get away but to no avail. Eventually I moved to the top of her leg and up her thigh, giving her the ability to continue.

"Two reasons," she said. "First, I didn't want to get in the way of you enjoying the last stop on your trip. I know now that you would have really, really enjoyed the last day with me, but what about Friday? That was the day you finally took care of Sara, and got her friend as a bonus. I was driving down that day."

I remembered. I'd made her cum so hard she had to pull over.

"So, when you pulled off the road at the Craters of the Moon exit... that was just made up?" I asked.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Brad's Road Trip Ch. 21

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds