• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Bragging Leads to a Challenge

Bragging Leads to a Challenge

I rolled into the jobsite. We were working on this house that was a nice small remodel. A new bathroom, which implied you couldn't fit a big crew, so the selection of the people doing the work was key.

As I walked into the house, I could hear John and Jake picking on each other. Jake was our young new hire, he has lots of energy and the others liked him because he was always cheery. He always tried to be the comedian. John was my experienced guy. It was hard to convince him of new things, but he always was watching out for the next phase which was important for the final result. They worked well together. As they were shooting the shit, work was getting done.

"Oh, so now it is almost quitting time, are you thinking of old man sex?" It was obvious that Jake was trying to get a rise out of John.

"Jake, you don't have any idea." "I got a text a half hour ago, and it was ALL good news." He sounded very excited.

"So, you guys must use lots of lube, I bet you can't even get hard enough to get in if it isn't way slippery?"

I stopped walking, wanted to hear the counter from John...

John was laughing. "You know Jake, the benefit of some life experience is that I don't go off like a rocket." "There is a slow build up and I last forever, not like some young punk." "My girlfriend said that this last loser boyfriend she had, he was about your age, and he wouldn't last sixty seconds!"

Suddenly I noticed Ben, the homeowner, he must have pulled in behind me and snuck in the open door. He must have overheard some of the talk of the guys, as he was full of smiles.

Quickly, I made some noise, entered the next room where the guys were tidying up since it was almost quitting time.

The joking was over instantly.

We briefly went over the last bits of progress and what was planned next and John and Jake took the trash to the dumpster.

Out of courtesy, I asked Ben if he had any questions, or things we needed to discuss with the guys. Ben shook his head. I excused the guys and with some last minute instructions for tomorrow, wished them a safe trip home.

In the garage, you could hear a door slam shut.

"Ben, I must apologize for the talk of the guys that you happened to overhear." "I am sure they thought they were alone, and Jake is such a joker, he will never behave." I said to Ben.

Ben waved his hand, smiling ear to ear. "It is all ok, I thought it was funny."

The door slammed again.

Ben continued. "I actually was thinking back of the times in my youth when I wasn't experienced and I couldn't keep it together." "I was smiling about John's comment of the young dude being a minute man."

Crap, he really doesn't mind that the guys were talking like that, I thought to myself.

"I am not really sure how to reply to that, I was embarrassed about you overhearing that kind of talk." I tried to apologize for the guys.

"Oh, don't be silly!" "I am sure that with a bit of age you gained some experience and the whole minute man image disappeared for you too." Ben said.

This guy is way more open minded than I gave him credit for, that is for sure. My mind reeled. Where do I go with this conversation?

I had no option but to reply. "Actually, I am not sure if I ever had that image." I said. "I was a late bloomer, maybe that helped, but when I finally got sexually active, I did ok." "I heard about the minute man thing, but I luckily never had to deal with that."

We both laughed.

The door swung open.

Amy walked in. Both Ben's and my mouth dropped wide open.

Ben looked at me, just when I was looking at him. He had a nervous twitch at the corner of his eye.

"Oh, don't you boys look like a deer in the head lights!" Amy exclaimed, laughingly. She continued, "I had fun overhearing you two brag about your sexual prowess!"

She was carrying several grocery bags that she chucked on the kitchen counter.

She was younger than Ben, sort of petite and wearing a loose top with yoga pants. In a previous meeting, I had tried to scope her out, but you can only glare so much when you are trying to be professional. And while no-one would disagree that she was way cute, I decided she had the potential to have really pretty boobs.

As she put her hand on her hip, she asked: "With all this bragging going on, do you ever wonder who is just bragging and who is actually more or less telling the truth?" There was a tone in her voice, almost snaring, defying us.

Again, Ben and I caught each other looking at each other at the very same moment. His eye twitch had gotten worse.

Amy burst out laughing. "You two are too funny!" "A chick walks into the room and all the bragging about sex is over that very instant!"

Ben shifted from side to side. He was obviously not comfortable with his wife catching him like this. He took a deep breath and said: "Oh honey, you shouldn't let this kind of stuff get ..."

Amy cut him off. "Honey, I have a much better plan." "It would be sweet and clarify everything." She smiled from ear to ear. "What do you say?"

I looked at Ben. Ben hummed and hawed some while not much came out.

"Deal." Amy exclaimed. We are going to put this whole bragging thing to the test. For bragging rights, I am going to jerk both of you off, at the same time, so the three of us will know for sure." And giggly she added, "Whoever comes first, loses..."

As Amy noticed the worried look on Ben's face, she giggled and said: "Ben, you have been pestering me to spice up our sex life, and to do something unusual for a while now." "This is your chance!"

She walked up to us, put a hand on our chests, and said: "why don't you guys go have a seat on the couch." as she kept her hand on our chests while we were clumsily backing up to the couch.

When we got to the couch, we had no choice but to sit down.

Amy didn't wait around. She had her hands in both of our groins and was trying to rub and feel and whatever else she had on her mind. She was obviously excited.

"Come on boys!" she exclaimed. "Oh, in the locker room you two are not this shy, and with just me you are not this shy" as she turned her head to her husband and winked. "Come on, out with it!" she said, as she started tugging at our belts and zippers.

OK, no lie, it was way intimidating to get undressed by this tiny chick, in front of her husband, and with my dick already at half-mast. But she was way cute, and what was I going to say? "No?" That surely wouldn't come over my lips.

She was leaning forward, and even though the room wasn't lit too well, I am sure I got a glimpse of those two beauties with her loose top drooping nicely for me. Did she do that on purpose?

Anyway, she got her way, and in very little time, we were both naked, on her couch and she kneeled between us. She had my dick in her left hand and her husband in her right. She didn't wait around and had her hand gently moving back and forth already.

"Well, I wasn't sure if you two would get hard for me, while this close to each other, but I am impressed!" she said. She continued, with a spark in her eye, "to help you focus, I will toss in a bonus" and she reached for the bottom hem of her shirt. In one fell swoop, it was off. She didn't waste any time and already had her hands behind her back before I got much of a chance to stare at those puppies. A second later, she had her hand up high with her bra dangling in front of us. Her smile was one of triumph.

As she wiggled closer to the edge of the couch, she reached for our dicks again, standing at full attention. She smiled, and said, "Honey, see, he is just as big as you!"

We didn't get a chance to reply. She had our dicks in her hand and somehow made her hand a blur. I looked at her tits. Her boobs danced at the same rhythm her hands moved. She made full strokes, sort of fast, and with a medium firm grip.

"Fuck, I thought to myself, this chick is an expert stroker."

Amy grinned. "Should I start counting, and see if I can even get to sixty?" It was a question, but one that was too playful to even consider answering. In any case, both Ben and I were rock hard and really were not in a talking mood, all of a sudden.

Amy would move quick for a good number of strokes, then slow down some, then move slowly quicker again, there was no way to keep track of what was coming next. Oh, it felt good, I mean, really goooood.

Ben was starting to breathe heavier. I was starting to breathe heavier too I am sure.

Amy suddenly slowed way down. Teasingly slow really. She sat up while on her knees too, and I am sure she was aware of the view she was presenting us, she said, more to Ben than to me: "I think we need to raise the stakes, just to make it interesting" and she smiled naughtily.

"Ben, what do you say, the winner gets to have sex with me while the other one watches?" her eyes sparkled with naught. "Remember when you whispered in my ear that you wanted to show your friends how you would plow your big dick in me?" "You were sooo good that night!"

She changed her speed again, fast up, slow down...

"If you win, you can show it all off..." "He won't be able to back out now" as she smiled hornily. "I got him by the balls!" as she giggled.

"Yessss" he hissed. "I will show him!"

Amy kept on stroking. This was starting to get really hard. I was raging hot, and her hand was just merciless. Fast, slow, tight, slightly looser, and whenever she felt like it, she would stop, just a cold stop that would freak both of us out. Was it over? The pause wouldn't be more than five seconds, but it felt like an eternity.

I could feel my hips starting to buck. I wasn't going to last much longer than this. This chick was simply in a league of her own. And to top it all off, she was jerking me off, ME! I don't care if it was all for a mind fuck of her husband, in another minute or two, it was me, ME who would be coming in her hand. Oh, I was getting close to the boiling stage.

"Look at that." A smiling voice brought me back to reality. "Little Ben is having a hard time holding back!" "He got the oozies going on" as she giggled.

She continued: "And by now not so sure if he really wanted to agree to gamble over sex with me..."

Ben made a few grunting noises that could be interpreted in many ways. The stress on his face however, that was one that was much easier to understand. He was not happy...

I didn't have much time to focus on what was going on with Ben. I was getting my dick rubbed by this super cute chick that was showing off her generous titties and really knew how to do so. Her nipples were way erect and almost pointy. I kept glancing back between her boobs and her nail polish, slipping up and down on my dick.

Ben was making more noise now. His grunts were starting to grow, sound almost like a roar. Somewhere in that caveman noise, there was some English to discern. Maybe it said "No?"

"Holy fuck, slow down you bitch, I am going to come!" "Nooooo" "Stop already!" "I don't want him to win!" and with one deep breath, "Noooo" he spurted all his sperm. He ejaculated spectacularly, way up into the air. Some of it landed on Amy's long hair, some of it was sent way somewhere.

Only then did Amy slow down. Way down.

It was a good thing she slowed down, because I had a boiler maker in my midst.

Amy stood up. Slowly. Her tits were jutting straight out. She looked at me, she looked at her husband. She put her thumbs in her waistband of her yoga pants and while rocking her hips, slowly worked them down some.

Oh, I had seen a strip tease or two, but one this close up, and with a chick this hot, while your dick has been teased to the max, that is not something I ever experienced.

She took her time, turned around, wiggled her butt some more while it was just inches away from us. She was way excited, you could catch a whiff of her being excited. It wouldn't last long, but it was unmistakable.

She stepped out of her pants and undies and stood before us, stark naked. Not that we weren't naked, but that wasn't the exciting part. She stepped away from us, using a brisk step, but only slowly, it was a dance really and meant to excite. She turned around again, and with the same brisk step, came walking towards me. Her boobs hopped with each step. Her smile, oh I really don't remember much of her smile, there was sooo much else to pay attention to.

I glanced at Ben. "Oh you lucky fucker, to have caught a chick like this!" Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't have been caught dead talking to a customer like this, but these were not normal circumstances.

He didn't smile, or laugh or anything. "Looks like you are the lucky fucker, really," he said sadly.

That's right! I remember now, I won the bet! In a minute or two, I am going to be balls deep in this bitch! And she wants it bad!

I looked back at Ben and started something comforting such as: "Hey, if you are having second..."

Amy interrupted briskly. "No way, a bet is a bet, and I am going to collect!" She was standing in front of us, facing us, and quickly, as in a flash, opened her knees a bit before just as quickly closing them again.

By now, I had gone fully soft. So, I tried another approach. "Well, I think my little brain has decided it is sleep time, so maybe I should be on my way."

Ben smiled vigorously.

Amy however, she didn't bat an eye. "I know tricks." And continued: "And if my tricks don't work, I am still getting some action!"

With that she stepped in front of me, with both of her inner knees touching my thighs.

Wow, she looked good. A soft patch of fur, a few tight legs, what could you possibly wish for?

Oh, I knew what I would wish for. I would wish I was fully hard and that she wasn't so damn far away!

Maybe she read my mind, without warning she moved closer, close enough that my nose was well into the fur.

OK, maybe not a conscious wish, but still something that only would come after you pull the cork off the genie bottle. She tasted great. She was way wet, her wetness clamped on my cheeks. She hopped slightly when I flicked with my tongue. She held on to my hair with both hands and tipped my head back some more. What was I to do? My tongue slipped in even deeper and I could hear muffled groans.

The groans got louder, and more intense. She hopped more, which made my action almost impossible to stay smooth.

"I know what you are thinking," she said. It was sudden to me, I was way busy and my tongue was too.

She backed up just enough for me to look up. What a fucking view! A wet muff, poofy tits, and a big smile to top it all off. Oh, and in between, this wasn't some couch potato kind of body. This must have cost months of gym membership to get there.

And right now, I had it all in my hands... Literally, I had placed my hands over her soft and firm upper legs, resting at the crack where her legs ended and her butt started. I would have paid to have a mirror...

"I think that you had enough of this and that it is time."

"Oh, no, I want to go on" I said lamely...

But she didn't move away. She simply bent her knees and sat with her wet muff on my dick. Maybe it was full size, maybe it wasn't. I couldn't see. But I surely knew that it felt good.

She reached down and grabbed me. With a little snap of her hand or two, she placed me right at the opening.

Sloowlyyyy she bent her legs some. Slooowlyyyy I slipped inside her.

It was heaven. She slipped up and down on me. It felt way awesome. She was firm and snug, but sooo slippery that I couldn't even worry about performance.

"You won the bet, and now it is my turn" she grinned and started hopping like the Energizer bunny.

She was panting in my face. My big hands enveloped her boobs. I looked at everything I wanted. I wish I was on camera so I would be able to relive the moment and maybe even show my friends.

The sound of her wet muff on my balls was so loud, it was almost a distraction. Distractions are good, I thought to myself.

Amy must have gotten really turned on jacking the two of us off too, because it didn't take her long before her breathing got heavy and irregular. At the same time, her body spasmed and her fingernails dug into my shoulders.

I caught a glimpse of Ben. He was not smiling, but even though he just came, he had a woody.

I didn't care. I was balls deep in his wife and was going to blow real soon. The sucking noise and the fap fap fap as she bounced off my balls was just too much to take. Actually, the sound was nothing compared to what was going on within me!

In a last ditch effort, I tried to clamp down on every muscle in my lower body, but it was in vain. As I looked up, I shot everything I had inside of her.

Our eyes met. She was smiling proudly. "See, I told you I knew tricks."

"And" as she looked deeply into my eyes while tipping her head forward: "I knew I could make you into a minute man..."

Ben burst out laughing. I was not in the least bit offended. I would take part in this contest every chance I got.

As I saw my sperm ooze down her leg, I put my clothes back on and said: "Ben, your wife is something special." It sounded way cheesy, but I meant it.

Amy looked at me, and laughingly said: "get out of here!" and almost without pause, spread her legs, her lips glistening with moisture, and said to Ben: "Ben, get over here."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Bragging Leads to a Challenge

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 802 milliseconds