Braining Ch. 04

Brian joined her laughing. Then HIS eyes got wide.

He knelt in front of her, unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts, pulling them to the floor, and pulled down her panties as well. She lifted her feet out of them. He eased her knees apart, positioned his head between them, and went to work.

Before long, the rest of their clothes were gone, and it was Brian who was seated on the couch. Blair stood with her feet between his, her back to him. She used her knees to spread his apart, and she bent forward, lowering her hips toward his. When her opening reached the tip of his cock, he positioned it between her lips, guiding her down its length with his hands firmly on her hips. They adjusted themselves to the angle, and she said, "Fuck me like your life depends on it..."

He did.

Practice was over.

: : : : :

M E G A N N

Their plan for Megann was their weakest, but it was the best they had come up with for her. It began with the information that every Saturday morning, Megann drove up into the hills above the city for a long trail run. That in itself wasn't really sufficient for a scenario, but Blair remembered that in a Truth Or Dare game awhile back with the girls, Megann had revealed that one of her recurring fantasies was picking up a hitch-hiker, and having her way with him.

To Blair and Brian, Megann seemed like a girl who might act on a fantasy if the opportunity presented. So they set out to make the opportunity present.

To begin with, they found out whether she ran the same trail every week. She did, so they located it. It was about a 20-minute trip, but figuring out how she got there was easy: from town, there was basically only one road. After work one evening, they drove to the parking area for her trail, and familiarized themselves with it, so the images they +pushed to Megann would contain authentic scenery. Then they got Brian a mountain biking outfit - shorts, shoes, and shirt, and borrowed a helmet and a biking Camelback.

From there, it was simple, the only hurdle being, in her fantasy the hitch-hiker was a stranger, and Brian was no stranger, she'd known him for years. That's where the ability to +push came in handy. +Pushing was greater than an equalizer, it was an unequalizer, an advantage, a stacked deck, loaded dice, marked cards.

On Saturday, Brian dressed in his costume, and they took Blair's mom's car, which Megann wouldn't recognize if she happened to see it. They parked at the turn-out just before the one where Megann's trail was. Brian prepared for his role by laying down in a gully near the turn-out, and rolling in it, getting his biking clothes dirty and disheveled, with some dirt on his face, and some twigs and leaves in and around the helmet. Then, looking like he'd had an accident, he began to walk down the road toward town.

The third car to approach him was Megann's silver VW, right on time, and Brian stuck his thumb out. The road was a series of tight curves at this point, going fairly steeply uphill, and she was past him before she was able to stop. Brian jogged up to the open passenger window, as if it was a stranger's car, saying "thanks for stopping, I was trying out a new mountain bike, and some idiot ran me off the -- Megann, is that you?"

"My god, Brian, are you all right? Get in." Megann put the car in gear, and continued driving up -- the road was narrow, and she didn't want to block it in the middle of a curve.

Brian explained he was fine, but needed a ride back to town.

"Are you sure you're not hurt?"

Brian nodded, and Megann found her mind flooded with images of him in various stages of undress, being ravaged by a redhead.

"So what were you saying about a bicycle?"

"I've been looking at a new mountain bike. There's one in particular I like, and the guys from the bike store dropped me here a little while ago so I could demo it. A little further down the road, there's a trail that takes off from the road, and ends up near the shop. They figured it shouId take me an hour and a half, maybe two hours, to get back to the shop. I didn't even make it to the trail, some yahoos in a pickup squeezed me over the shoulder, and I lost control. I came off the bike, slid a short distance down the incline. The bike tumbled way down past where I could see it."

"Wow, Brian, that could have been really serious. You're lucky it's the bike that tumbled down the hill, and not you."

Megann's mind continued to see images of her and Brian: Brian sucking on her tits, Brian bending her over and fucking her from behind, Megann naked on a picnic table near the trailhead, with Brian's head between her thighs, Brian leaning back against a giant tree trunk, with a head of bright red hair bobbing up and down at his waist. She found herself thinking, "Put all that in the right order, you've got a pretty good afternoon."

When they pulled into the turnout for her trailhead, no other cars were there.

"You ever been up here before?" she asked. He shook his head. "I'll be glad to drive you back to town, but since you seem to be OK, if you have a minute, there's a spectacular viewpoint just down this trail. You can see Phil's house, and Jon's. Maybe you can show me yours." I'll be glad to show you mine, he thought...

He followed Megann down the trail, past a steep turn, and they approached the picnic table he and Blair had checked out earlier in the week. Megann stopped at the table, pulling off her top, which in summer was nothing but a sports bra, revealing about a thousand freckles on her shoulders.

"You're right, the view is spectacular," he said, as she kicked off her shoes, and hooked her thumbs in the elastic of her running shorts. The carpet did indeed match the drapes...

Brian already knew Megann was beautiful, but he was completely unprepared for how incredible her naked body was. Running had made her amazingly tight and muscular, but still completely feminine. Her legs were long and lithe, and her tummy was taut with a hint of six-pack, but somehow none of that detracted from her amazing curves. Her waist was the most elegant sweep from underarm to the flare of her hip that he'd ever seen.

Somehow, even though he couldn't detect an ounce of body fat anywhere on her, she looked soft and inviting. Her hips were somehow both slender and full. Her breasts were ample and round, smooth and supple, and on her lithe frame, seemed much larger than the medium b-cups they actually were. Her green eyes glowed with desire. Her most inviting features, though, were her arms, reaching out to pull him in.

He had peeled off his backpack and shirt and stepped out of his shoes by the time he entered her embrace, and was reaching for the waistband of his shorts when she moaned, "No, let me..."

She slumped to her knees, pulling his biking shorts, which he wore sans boxers, down and off. His erection sprung up to her face, and she captured it in her mouth, beginning to stroke it from tip to base, pulling him into her with her hands cupping his ass. He caressed the nape of her neck, and brushed the length of her hair with his extended fingers.

Even though the trail was public, no one else was around. He found it exhilarating: the open air, the sun, the sound of the breeze in the trees, the feel of the air moving across his bare skin, and most of all, her mastery of the art of sucking. In barely a few seconds, he felt the familiar sensation building. He tried to pull out of her mouth.

"Easy, now, I'm about to cum."

She pulled him back in. "That's the idea, Brian. Let's get the quick and easy one out of the way, THEN we'll get down to the real thing..."

In another short moment, his body tensed, and he spurted into her mouth. She swallowed every drop.

She pulled herself up onto the edge of the table, and leaned back. "See anything you like?" she teased, spreading her legs wide.

He answered by kneeling before her, using his thumbs to spread her lips. She didn't seem to trim her bush, but it was sparse, barely more than a landing strip. He plunged his tongue between the finest, silkiest hairs he had ever experienced.

He began to work his tongue along the contrasting pink folds, slowly and sensuously, but she informed him that was not what she wanted by pulling the back of his head hard and tight against her clit with her hands and ankles.

He responded by sucking all the soft tissue surrounding her button into his mouth, vibrating his tongue across it. He found her little nub itself standing proud, and massaged its underside, wiggling his tongue wildly from side to side. It didn't take much of this onslaught before she tightened her thighs around his head, groaning deeply. He stayed attached to her clit, unleashed a furious tongue lashing across it, and she exploded in orgasm.

She basked in the after-glow for only a minute. She sat up and eased her feet back to the ground, standing, pulling his face up to hers, licking and kissing her juices from around his mouth. She pulled his chest to hers, laying her cheek on his shoulder, at the same time taking his already re-energized dick in her hand. "Ooh, what have we here? Liked that, did you?" she purred.

She turned and bent over the table, cupping her tits in her hands, to keep the rough, weathered wood from irritating her tender nips. Or, maybe just to be able to play with them. She elevated her hips to the level of his by rising up on her toes, highlighting the length and tone of her incredible legs. On her lower back, dimples marked the tops of the soft swells of her hips.

He positioned his cock at her entrance, and eased the tip between her lips. He began to insert it further, as slowly as he could. She stifled the urge to reach back and slam him into her, sensing that something nicer might be developing.

He grasped her hips with both hands, slowly pulling himself further in, until there was no more to pull in. He held still for a few seconds, savoring the glow of her tight, enveloping warmth. He felt her squeezing and releasing him, seemingly in sync with his pulse, and heard her sigh in pleasure.

He pulled out as slowly as he had entered, and slid himself back into her, long, hard and deep. She expressed her approval by lifting her feet off the ground, wrapping his lower legs with hers.

Each time he thrust into her, she met him halfway with a buck of her hips. Their speed increased little by little, until they found their rhythm, the perfect pace. They soared as their sensuality merged, cruising toward the inevitable ending, in no hurry to get there.

He broke their rhythm briefly, lifting her off the table by the hips, backing up a couple of steps, without disconnecting from her. He lowered her to where her hands reached the ground, then slowly eased himself to his knees, all while staying joined to her. As soon as he felt securely anchored to the earth, he resumed plunging into her, and she gripped the back of his thighs with her feet.

Now he had access to her breasts, and he took full advantage. He cupped them lightly as they rocked forward and back, letting their swaying motion carry the swollen nips across the washboard of his fingers. He tightened his grip, caressing their fullness, rolling the nips between his thumbs and forefingers.

She began to moan deeply, and he could feel her channel begin to constrict as her orgasm overtook her. Her forearms gave way, and her shoulders slumped to the ground, pulling her tits from his hands, changing the angle of her hips. He felt the final half inch of his cock slam into her opening. He could not hold onto the pre-orgasmic state of bliss any longer, and he erupted deep into her.

He continued plunging into her as long as possible, the motion enhancing and extending their orgasms. He arched his back with his final few thrusts, and they both slumped to the ground on their sides, him spooning her from behind.

They lay like that until they had both caught their breath, then she turned to face him, wrapping him in her arms and legs. They just lay there, luxuriating in the warm sun and the cool breeze, needing no words to express their contentment...

: : : : :

As they drove down the hill towards town, Megann turned to Brian and said, "So, four down, one to go, eh?"

Brian felt like he'd swallowed his tongue. He said weakly, "What?"

Megann had a Cheshire grin, and said, "Don't worry, only Jenn and I have pieced it together."

Brian actually used his hand to try to wipe the deer-in-the-headlights look from his face, but was unsuccessful. He said, "How..."

Megann explained, "It's all about interconnections."

He shook his head in wonder.

"Here's the short version: Terese and I have been best friends ever since I moved here. I know that's recent compared to the rest of you, but it's a long time. You probably don't realize how much Terese idolizes Blair -- it doesn't show, because she's been so jealous, for so long. I mean, even before you and Blair actually connected, it was so obvious that Blair was who you were into. Sometimes I think that we realized it before you did.

"You made Terese incredibly happy. She's so inexperienced, sexually, compared to some of us. Thinking you confused her with Blair in bed has given her a huge dose of confidence that she really, really needed. And, I think having you for a minute has helped her finish getting over you.

"She's clueless, by the way. She totally believes that she took advantage of you, and she swore me to secrecy. Recently she's been spending a lot of time with Glen in the band. They're enjoying each other's attention, I predict they'll be together soon.

"Jennifer is my other best friend. It's hard to explain - Jenn is so into Phil, the two of them are kind of their own little self-contained social eco-system. But she and I have coffee every Sunday morning, we chill while Phil sleeps off whatever debauchery the band was up to on Saturday night. There's nothing we don't talk about, so, basically, what Jenn knows, I know, and vice-versa.

"Alana and Jenn work together, they have the same schedule at the store, so they hang out on their breaks. Alana told Jenn about her little 'encounter' with you. I'd love to know how you arranged that, by the way...

"You totally got away with it with her, too, she doesn't seem to have told anyone else. She doesn't talk about herself much -- I mean, she still seems to think no one knows about her exhibitionism. Anyway, Jenn told me about you and Alana over coffee, and I told her about you and Terese."

Megann saw from the look on Brian's face that he was stressing.

"Listen, don't worry. Jenn and I both think the world of you. You're a sweet guy, and you've got a good thing going with Blair. You guys love each other, and you treat her with a lot of respect. That means a lot to us. We talked all about it, and there's no way we're going to 'out' you.

"Carina and I work together. We're in different departments, but we're on the same schedule, so we catch lunch together most days, and sometimes a movie after work. She and Jon had fallen out of sync, mostly because she fell into old habits and got rather passive. Apparently he thought that meant she had lost interest.

"She was telling me that someone had showed her how being assertive can be a good, positive thing. She was being so vague, it was clear she was hiding something, and then when she mentioned it was you, well, knowing about your escapades with Terese and Alana, it just kind of clicked to me what might have happened. I led the conversation around to where she was cornered, and she filled in the details. I didn't mention anything to her about the others, by the way.

"Anyway, she's become much more assertive with Jon, and now they're back on track, doing really well.

"So, last Sunday, over coffee, we're just sort of looking back over your summer. Terese, Alana, Carina. Jenn says to me, 'so, who do you think is next, you or me?' and then today, there you were in your little biking outfit.

"Don't worry, I've been looking forward to this -- you've gotten rave reviews."

They rode in silence for a bit.

"Look, here's the thing, I've only had one long-term guy since I've lived here, nobody else I've liked much has returned my interest. And I don't want to be known as a one-night-stand girl. I have a couple of older guys on the side, friends-with-benefits kind of thing, they keep the stress from building too much... If you wanna do something regular like that, I'd do it in a heartbeat; but I bet that's not your thing.

"Jenn and I think you're probably going to propose to Blair soon, and what you're doing is kind of an extended, summer-long bachelor party. Don't tell me if that's it, I want to watch it play out in real time. But if not, you should. Propose, that is. Blair's a class act, you're not gonna do better than her.

"That leaves Jenn.

"I'm gonna tell you some things I bet you don't know about Jenn. Now, she's a great lady, and as I said, my BFF, so I don't mean anything I'm about to say in a mean way... but, she's a bit of a freak. I mean, she's got quite an appetite.

"She and Phil are totally into each other, but, you may already know this, they're not exclusive, they never have been. Phil gets a lot of 'opportunities' when the band plays, and she pretty regularly gets something on the side as well. I think in the long run, they won't end up together.

"So, what I'm saying is, if you've got some sort of elaborate setup planned to seduce her, forget it. Phil will be gone next Saturday night, the band has some big-time gig out of town, and she's not planning on going. Just call her, invite her over, she'll fuck your brains out. No strings. She'd like that. I mean, like I said, you've gotten rave reviews, and she's told me several times how much she'd enjoy a one-nighter with you."

They had turned onto Blair's street, and Brian gestured for Megann to stop in front of Blair's house. She looked amazed, and said, "For real? Far-out... And I thought I had it all figured out. Years from now, if our paths cross, I'd like to hear what the REAL back-story is," and she chuckled.

Brian got his first words in since they hit town, "Thanks for the ride."

"You're welcome," Megann responded, laughing, "and I didn't mind driving you home either."

Brian joined her laughing, and stepped away from the car, but Megann wasn't finished. "Brian? You really should just make it simple with Jenn, just invite her over. And when you do? Stick your finger in her butt, and she'll let you fuck her there. I would have, too, by the way. I told you, she's a bit of a freak... Bye!"

: : : : :

Blair was every bit as amazed as Brian had been, as he retold Megann's story. She interjected a couple of questions, but largely let him relate Megann's narrative, as close to verbatim as he could.

Then they were silent a few minutes. Brian could tell something was on her mind, so he waited for her to speak next.

"I'm not even close to ready, by the way..." she finally said.

"Ready for what?"

"To get engaged."

"Oh, I know, me either. I mean, she made a pretty good case, but as we know, she's missing all of what she called 'the back story.' We've got plenty of time..."

But, he could tell, there was something else. So he waited.

"Brian?"

"I'm right here..."

"That thing she said, about her butt?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you gonna do it?"

"Do you want me not to?"

"No. Yes. No. I mean, it's OK. Do you want to?"

"Well, most guys do, you know... want to, that is."

"Brian?"

"What is it?"

"I want you to, I want you to experience everything they all have to offer."

"OK." Brian could tell there was more coming, so he waited.

"But..." Her voice trailed off. She appeared lost in thought.

"But what?"

Blair was barely whispering, "but I don't want you to do anything with them for the first time. I want all your firsts to be with me..."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 67 milliseconds