• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Brandi Ch. 01

Brandi Ch. 01

Hi my name is Brandi I'm an 18 year old high school cheerleader and class president. I stand 5'7" tall with a 34C-24-34 figure weighing 115 pounds. I have long Brunette hair normally worn in a pony tail with baby blue eyes.

It was about a month ago I was tricked into going to Xavier's house for a study session. With finals coming up and knowing, or so I thought, others would be there I went. Boy was that ever the biggest mistake I could have made.

It turns out that Xavier had a fascination with white girls and as it also happens so does his father, Jawan. When I arrived I was a little apprehensive of going up but the neighborhood was not a place where an 18 year old white girl should be alone.

Jawan ended up raping me and cumming in me. Little did I know Xavier recorded my rape. After Jawan finished with me I threatened to call the cops and report him. That was until Xavier played a small portion of the video which showed my legs wrapped around Jawan crying out, "I love your big nigger cock in my little white pussy."

With the threat of the video being posted online I never reported my rape.

I don't know how Jawan learned so much about the female anatomy but he could manipulate my body into doing anything he wanted. It has been a month since that fateful day and now Xavier is in the process of learning how to control a woman sexually from his father using me as their fuck doll.

I had never had sex with anyone without the barrier protection of a condom. I even make my boyfriend Chad wear them.

Jawan and Xavier both refused to wear a condom claiming, "Yas can't feels nothin' wid dem on."

Today school let out early because the air conditioning broke down. Xavier cornered me before I could exit our class. After everyone had left he smiled that dreadful smile, "looks likes we got a longer study session today."

I just nodded in shame. But I could feel my juices start to flow, "I'll be there in half an hour."

Xavier left and I made my way to my locker. I had just opened the door to drop my books in when Chad walked up, "The house is empty until seven. Would you like to come over?"

"I can't Chad. I still have to study for finals," I smiled at him.

"You never have any time for me any more," He whined.

I kissed him on the cheek, "Chad I want to do good on my finals that's all. We can do something this weekend okay."

He shrugged, "Yeah all right. I should do some extra studying too."

"Okay I have to go now," Giving him a kiss good bye.

"I'll see you tomorrow," and he left.

By the time I got to Xavier's my panties were drenched. I don't know what had happened to me over the last month but sex with Chad had become unfulfilling. Just the thought of Jawan or Xavier had my panties soaked.

After arriving at Xavier's, as had become customary, I removed my clothes and went to his room. To my surprise he was not there I checked Jawan's room and found it empty also.

I went to the living room and sat on the couch, "I can't believe he didn't come home," I mused. After waiting a half hour I got up to leave. I walked into the kitchen just as the front door opened, it was Jawan, "Where's Xavier?"

Without saying a word he grabbed me by the arm and led me to his bedroom. Shoving me on to the bed, "I can't do this with you. I'm here for Xavier."

He stripped, "Girl he ain't here."

"When will he be home?"

"Tomorrow, his momma needed his help," smiling down at me.

Kneeling between my legs he stroked my clit ever so gently while I stared into his steely eyes. My pussy became super soaked as my hips responded to the pleasure. Grabbing his head and pulling it tighter to my honey pot.

Before I came Jawan stopped. Crawling up my torso he suckled on my nipples one at a time until they became so hard they ached. Jawan stopped, "Put it in ya girl."

I grabbed a hold of his onyx shaft. Stroking it, "Jawan please. Can you wear a condom I don't want to get pregnant."

"Girl I tolds ya we gonna be intimate and shit. Ya gonna feel me and not some piece of latex. Put it in jus the way ya like it. Skin ta skin."

I dreaded him not wearing a condom. But he was right I loved the feel of skin to skin contact. I watched in awe as the pre-cum started flowing. Having been fucked almost daily by Jawan or Xavier My pussy swallowed Jawan's enormous baby maker in one stroke.

I tried not showing any enjoyment grasping the bed sheets not moving. Jawan had studied my bodily reactions to sex. It did not take long for his mushroomed head to graze my G-spot constantly. My hips started meeting his thrusts eagerly. Hesitantly my hands moved to his muscled abdomen before slowly working around his back.

I felt like I was holding on for dear life. My nipples were being stimulated by the movements of his body thrusting into mine. I could feel my vaginal contractions starting as I neared my orgasm. I started chanting, "Aaaah, Aaaah, Aaaah."

"Baby girl like cumming on my nigger cock?'

I pled with Jawan to no avail, "Please Jawan... Ooooh... don't cum... Ooooh... in me... Ooooh... this time," My breathing becoming labored with excitement.

I felt my legs wrapping around Jawan's waist securing my union with him. I stared into his steely grey eyes, "If ya cums for me a bunch I'll pulls out before I cum."

My hips started meeting Jawan's with more enthusiasm the more I came.

Once the damn broke and I had my first orgasm they just would not stop. Jawan's enormous monument of love was stroking my clit while the mushroomed head teased my G-spot. My hips ground into Jawan, "Ooooh, Aaaah, Oh my God, Yessss."

Jawan pushed himself up, "Dat's it baby girl keeps cumming and I'lls pull out."

I looked down between our union as his shaft plunged in and out of me. It was covered with a shiny coat of my feminine essence. My hands now rubbing his taut abdomen, "I'm going to cum again. Ooooh, Aaaah, please."

Jawan's pace sped up his breathing became labored. He dropped back down a top of me, his hands cupping my ass. Staring into my blue eyes, "I'm going to cum baby girl.'

I squeezed his torso tight to my body. I ground my pussy harder to his pubic bone, "please not in me."

An evil grin crossed his lips, "Tells me how much you love my nigger cock in yer pussy before I fill ya with my sperm."

I was on the verge of another orgasm. The feeling of Jawan's balls slapping my ass. My breathing was becoming labored. The squelching sounds of his black shaft moving in and out of me. I tried to tell him, "I... Ooooh... love your... Aaaah... nigger cock... "

Before I could finish the statement his tongue filled my mouth, "Mmmmph, "forcing me to swap saliva with him. He pummeled my pussy faster and harder. My pussy started convulsing around his shaft as if to milk him for his life giving seed.

Our tongues duel for several minutes until Jawan broke the kiss, "I love... Oh God... Your nigger... Aaaah... Cock... I'm Cummmmming!

... In My pussy."

He had an evil glare in his eyes as he drove in deep and held it. My hips with a mind of their own continued dangerous coital movements on his shaft. My legs pulled him tighter to me. He laughed, "Too Late."

My pussy's convulsions went out of control. I lay there as the all too familiar feeling of his shaft expanding and throbbing followed by the warmth of his nigger seed spewing into my Caucasian womb sparked another orgasm.

I lay there with my eyes closed while Jawan's black serpent continued to throb and pulse as more of his dangerous spunk flowed freely into my receptive pussy. My pussy convulsing through my orgasm milking all he had to offer.

I started moaning, "Ooooh... Shit... Aaaah... Feels... Ooooh!... So good."

I lay under Jawan accepting his seed, "Ya like nigger sperm in yer pussy baby girl?"

Smiling deliriously with my eyes glazed over, "Uh-huh, uh-huh."

Jawan finally pulled out stroking his shaft over my clit. A few residual drops of semen fell on my clit and ended up in my belly button. Automatically I scooped the cum from my belly button and sucked my fingers clean as Jawan had taught me.

He rolled over on his back with his impressive flaccid cock lying across his thigh, "Now clean my cock."

I lay across his stomach taking his cock into my mouth. This was often the ritual after being fucked by these grotesque niggers. At first the thought had grossed me out sucking our comingled juices off their cocks. But once I started I found the taste not unpleasant.

During the blow job I started stroking his shaft and fondling his humongous sperm filled balls with the other. It was no surprise that he became hard again in no time. Once his cock and balls were clean of our cum, "Climb aboard baby. Finish me off with yer fine white pussy."

I continued to stroke and fondle his package. Removing my mouth from his cock, "Can I finish you off with my mouth? Please."

Jawan pulled me up by the hair so I was straddling his torso, "Owe! That hurts."

He scolded me, "I don't want ta hurt ya. Do as I tell ya and it'll be okay baby girl."

"It won't be okay if you get me PREGNANT," I shouted.

"Shhhh! If that what happens it be natural."

I grabbed his mighty cock. Looking down I could see the extra large drops of semen splatter on his muscular abdomen. I realized at that moment that his ejaculations were hefty. There was more semen dripping out of me than Chad's condoms ever held after he came. This was only a small fraction of the semen that was deep with in me.

I had never considered the pill or an IUD because Chad and my other boyfriends never complained about using a condom. Jawan refused to use them. I hated myself for the pleasure I felt and despised Jawan for setting me up. Over the last month I became more compliant with his demands with every mating.

I slid down his ebony shaft placing my dainty white hands onto his muscular chocolate chest. Moving my hips in a coital movement while he used one hand to tweak my nipples the other was resting on my thigh while stroking my clit with his thumb.

Glancing down to our union I could see my belly button dancing as his shaft moved in and out of me. The lips of my pussy moved in and out hugging his shaft like they didn't want to let go.

Jawan started thrusting up into me the sounds of our love juices squishing out of me becoming more audible the faster we moved. The aroma and sounds of our sexual tryst embarrassed and excited me at the same time.

I knew some how I had to stop this from happening again. The longer it went on the more compliant I became. Chad's penis did not even compare to Jawan or Xavier's cocks. He never made me cum like they did and he was finished in minutes. Jawan and Xavier lasted hours. I kicked myself in the ass every time I left that tiny apartment feeling sexually satisfied. My tiny pussy was becoming spoiled by a couple of niggers and I hated myself for enjoying it so much.

So far I had been lucky the early pregnancy tests I used came up negative. I knew my luck would run out sooner or later.

My mind was brought back to reality feeling an approaching orgasm. I could no longer concentrate on my dilemma only the pleasure of my vaginal walls constricting around the huge black shaft with in it.

I began my orgasm. "Aaaah... Ooooh God... I'm Cummmmming!"

When my orgasm subsided that all too familiar feeling of Jawan's shaft expanding and pulsing began. Before he ejaculated I tried to dismount but I under estimated his over all length. He caught my hips before I was free and pushed up into my pussy and grunted. His warm seed was filling me for the second time. Accepting the fact it was too late to worry I pushed down tight to Jawan's pelvis and enjoyed the warm sperm bath he was giving my pussy.

Exhausted I fell lazily on to Jawan's ebony body my pussy still milking his cock. Cooing in my ear, "See baby girl dat ain't so bad."

I just lay there mumbling, "I don't want a baby."

Jawan just laughed.

We lay there without saying a word for a few minutes. I was about to get up and leave when Jawan's cock started getting hard still inside me.

My body betrayed my thoughts my hips started coital movements on their own. Where did these filthy niggers get their stamina? Chad and my other white boyfriends were one and done.

It didn't take Jawan's baby maker long to expand nudging my cervix again. Kissing me I started posting back and forth. My tongue enthusiastically dueling with Jawan's he rolled us over so I was again on my back.

My hands moved to Jawan's hips slowly working around his back. I hooked my legs around his ass my pussy grinding on his mammoth man meat. My nails digging into his back as the pleasure of his mushroomed cock head stroked my G-spot. My clit grinding his pubic hair really had me enthusiastically fucking back.

Breaking the kiss and pulling out I groaned in despair feeling empty. He rolled me onto my left side on top of his arm he pulled me back spooning. Tweaking my nipples with his left hand his right hand moved over my hip and lifted my right leg to fill the void left in my pale pussy with his ebony cock from behind.

I rocked on my left hip to meet his thrusts, "Ooooh... Ooooh... Aaaah... What are you doing to me? Aaaah!"

I was facing the door with my mouth hung open and eyes closed.

Suddenly the door burst open slamming the wall, "Pops I'm home."

"Ooooh my God! Fuck me," My eyes shot open to see Xavier standing behind Mandi. Her mouth was agape as her eyes met mine and trailed down my body to stare at my union with Jawan.

I felt a pang of jealousy watching Xavier drag Mandi off. "Why was I feeling jealous?" After all I had his father's cock buried in my pussy moaning like a whore," I thought.

Jawan stopped thrusting into me when Mandi shrieked, "What are you doing? Don't touch me there."

Then we heard a loud Smack, "You can cooperate or get it the hard way."

Unconsciously my hips were still moving up and down Jawan's shaft. I was moaning, "Ooooh... Aaaah... That feels so good."

Suddenly we heard the springs of Xavier's bed squeaking, "Oh my God! That won't fit in me."

"Shush bitch. Ya didn't hear Brandi complainin' did ya?"

Jawan started grunting in my ear his cock expanding and pulsing. So distracted by the sounds in the other room I pushed my ass back to Jawan's pubis. The flow of his warm seed quenched the itch I was feeling in my pussy.

We lay there listening to Xavier and Mandi, "Wait you have to wear a condom."

Jawan chuckled in my ear. "Sorry babe I ain't got one," Xavier told her

"I'm not on birth control I don't want to get pregnant."

"I'll pull out before I cum. Besides it feels better skin to skin just ask Brandi."

Jawan whispered in my ear, "Clean my cock."

I did not complain as his cock pulled out of me and I lay across his abdomen licking him clean.

I giggled, "Owe it hurts take it out."

"Hush it will feel good soon."

The squeaking of the bed started, "Please stop it hurts."

I continued licking, sucking and fondling Jawan's ebony package listening to the sounds in Xavier's bedroom. The squeaking of the bed grew faster. Mandi's cries of pain changed to moans hinting at pleasure.

Once I had Jawan clean I got up, "Where's ya off ta?"

I watched him stroking his hard on, "I have to pee."

"Hurry back yas made me hard again."

I walked out into the living room seeing Xavier's door wide open. I wondered if that what all white girls did fucking a black man. Mandi's legs were wrapped around Xavier's buttocks and her arms were hugging him tight. His tongue was deep in her throat.

I made my way into the bathroom and sat on the toilet. I glanced down to see my pubic hair matted down with crusty semen. Copious amounts of sperm were flowing out of me into the bowl.

I started laughing when I heard the all too familiar lie, "Tell me ya love my nigger cock in yer pussy or I won't pull out."

Mandi began pleading, "Please Xavier pull out I don't want to get pregnant. Please pull out."

"Tell me girl I'm gettin' close."

"I... I can't, Ooooh... Say that... Aaaah... word... I'm cummmmming."

I heard the bed start sliding across the floor and the head board banging the wall, "Please Xavier pull out."

"Tell me what I want ta hear."

I got up and cleaned my self. Walking back to the living room Jawan was watching Xavier with a big smile on his face.

Mandi screamed, "I'm Cummmmmmming! Oh God!"

Xavier was thrust hard into Mandi, "Ya like Cumming on my nigger cock?"

Mandi was in denial, "Noooo! Take it out."

Xavier began laughing, "Tell me what I wants to hear."

Mandi's will power broke. Her body language told a different story. Her arms and legs pulled Xavier tighter, "Oooooh... I love... Aaaah... your nigger... "

Xavier kissed her before she could finish, "Mmmmmmmmph."

Xavier broke their kiss a couple minutes later. Mandi's hips thrust up to meet Xavier's when he grunted. "You said you would pull out," Xavier's white cream running down her ass crack.

Xavier laughed, "Ya neva told me how much ya loved my nigger cock in yer pussy."

Jawan grabbed my arm and dragged me to the couch. Turning me around he pushed me down on my back. Jawan plunged his meaty onyx shaft into me again. Absent mindedly I moaned, "Ooooh God... I love your nigger cock in my white pussy."

Mandi ran passed us to the bathroom. The rickety old couch creaked loudly every time Jawan slammed my hips with his. I held his hips with my hands wrapping my legs around his waist. Watching my belly button dancing and my pink pussy hugging the ebony shaft moving in and out of me had me enthusiastically grinding my pussy on Jawan.

I moaned continuously, "Aaaah... Ooooh... Yes, yes... Ooooh Godddd... Fuck Meeeee."

Mandi walked back to Xavier's room not even paying attention to us, "Where are my clothes?"

Sounding sincere Xavier asked, "Come here babe one more time before you go."

"You bastard! Never again. I'm going to report you to the police," Mandi threatened.

"What fer girl?"

"You... you raped me!"

"This tells a different story. Watch this."

Mandi started crying, "Now ya can cooperate or I can send dis ta every one ya knows and post it online."

Jawan leaned down and kissed me. Our tongues dancing wildly together. My hips thrusting up to meet his excitedly.

I was on my third orgasm before we heard Mandi again, "Don't cum in me this time."

"Don't worry babe," Xavier answered. The sound of his bed springs started again.

I never realized how compliant I had become. Jawan began grunting as his cock started expanding and throbbing. Jawan broke our kiss, "Where's ya want my nigger seeds baby girl?"

I moaned, "In my white womb."

My orgasm burst forth I tightened my grip around this huge black body" Ooooh Jawan I'm Cummmmmmming for you."

His warm seed splashed against my cervix like an ocean wave hitting the shore, "Ooooh God... Yesssss... Give me your baby."

I finally relaxed enough to loosen my grip on Jawan, My vaginal walls continued to hug Jawan's shaft. I regretted my words the moment they were heard but it was too late to take them back.

Mandi screamed a couple minutes later, "Ooooh nooooo you bastard. You said you'd pull out."

I opened my eyes as Jawan pulled out running his shaft over my clit. A few residual drops of semen dripping on my sensitive clit. Jawan's steely gaze smiling down at me, "Dats my boy."

Glaring back at him, "Like father like son huh?"

"Just like I taught him," before kissing me again.

It was just before eight before I finally was able to dress and head home.

Xavier's bed sounded like it was about to break while he continued fucking Mandi. Her moans had done a one hundred and eighty degree turn from when she first got there. She stopped complaining when Xavier came in her. Her moaning was of pure pleasure.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Brandi Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds