Brandie's Exhibitionist Streak

I stood to the side and reached between my wife's legs to rub her juicy pussy and she responded by wiggling her ass and moaning with pleasure. I played my fingers in the "sloppiness" of her well fucked cunt for a few minutes, for the viewing pleasure of our "audience". Then I stopped and moved towards the window to close the curtains. As I approached the window, two of the guys quickly took off. But, one of the guys waited until I was right at the window, looking straight at him, then he gave me a "thumbs up" sign and mouthed, "Thank you for the show."

The rest of the weekend was just as much fun as we gave more shows the next night and fucked ourselves silly all weekend long. I stayed naked whenever we were in the room and Brandie went through her whole wardrobe of lingerie. We had sex in every imaginable way and gave several shows through the window. One time, my wife even got bold enough to go outside and walk up the sidewalk to the soda machine while wearing nothing but a nearly see through nightie, thigh high stockings, and a pair of sexy, "come fuck me", black velvet, high heeled pumps!

So, there you have it! The story of how we discovered my wife, Brandie's, "exhibitionist" persona! Several years later, we discovered that not only did my wife enjoy being watched while she was having sex, but it drove her WILD to have ME watching her while she was having sex with other men!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 286 milliseconds