Brave New World Ch. 02

"You stay right there," said Steph. "Marnie and I are going to have some fun and I think that will bring you right back into the game."

Turning me to face Cory, Steph stood behind me. She slipped the straps of the teddy off and pulled it down to expose my breasts. She reached around and cupped each one.

"Aren't these perfect, babe?" she said as her fingers tightened on my nipples. "You always said you thought she had great tits. Well, do they live up to your imagination?"

"Better than I could imagine," he said as his hand played with his still limp cock. Even without its hardness it was sexy, laying along his thigh like an uncoiled hose.

"I can't believe this," he said. "It's better than any fantasy."

Steph pulled my teddy off. "Babe, this is only the beginning. Tonight will be the best birthday of your life."

"Best fucking day of my life," he said as he played with his dick.

"You got the fucking part right," said Steph as her fingers dipped inside my panties. "Oh god," I moaned.

As she rubbed her finger along my slit, she said to Cory, "Wanna see her pussy?"

He was semi-hard and smiled as he nodded.

Steph eased my thong down my legs and as I stepped out of it her hands caressed the inside of my thighs.

I had never felt this sexy. I had never felt this comfortable with my body in front of anyone, except maybe Kimberly. At that point I knew I would do anything that either of them wanted. I wanted—no, I needed—sex with them.

Steph eased me around so I was facing her with my back to Cory.

"Awesome," he said looking at my rear as Steph spread my ass cheeks to expose my anus and back pussy.

"Let's move to the bedroom," Steph said. "Marnie and I want to be comfortable for the next step."

In the bedroom, Steph directed Cory to sit in the chair by the bed. She directed me to lie on my back. Facing Cory, she stripped. He was close to fully erect at this point.

Steph ran her hand up and down his shaft. "Hold this thought for a bit, babe. Watch and enjoy."

Steph climbed into bed with me. She stretched her body fully on top of mine and began kissing me. I can't adequately describe how delicious her kisses were. I do know that I lost track of everything except the feel of her lips and tongue and the heat between my legs.

Breaking contact, Steph began working her way down my body. When she pulled a nipple with her teeth, I let out a cry. She spent a long time kissing, fondling and nipping at my breasts and nipples. Her crotch rested along my pussy and I could feel the moisture between us.

When her tongue touched my navel, I had a moment of panic. My best friend was about to eat my pussy. Was I really ready for this?

When her lips closed around my still hidden clit, all doubt vanished. I wanted her to take me right then. I pushed my pelvis up. She used her fingers to spread my lips and ran her tongue from top to bottom and back up. I came, but knew there were more and stronger orgasms ready to be released.

Steph's mouth was making love to my pussy. Her fingers slid in and out, her lips now encased my unhooded clit and I held her head tight to my sex. She substituted her tongue for her fingers. Though it couldn't reach as deeply as her finger, it was just as exciting. She then lapped me several times, collecting every drop of juice weeping out.

When a finger teased my butt hole, I began to climb the mountain. Steph entered past my sphincter and images of molten lava rushing to the top of a volcano flooded my mind. As she moved her finger back and forth while working her tongue over my clit, I stopped resisting the inevitable. I simply could not hold back. I cried and came. I think I squirted. Steph kept lapping and thrusting her fingers. I lost track of time. It seemed like my orgasm lasted hours, but I'm sure it was only seconds. It was more intense than the one I had from Kimberly and that one had left my mind a bowl of mush.

Steph came back up to lie face to face. I kissed her and tasted myself on her. I was like a kitten licking every trace of my orgasm from her lips and chin.

Cory made a noise. We looked up to see him standing beside the bed, his erection sticking straight out.

"Make love to Marnie, Cory."

He looked at me. I smiled and nodded.

He got on the bed and knelt between my spread legs. I was not sure I could take another round of sex, but I so wanted his dick inside me. Steph bent and sucked him for a bit. She then guided his wet cock to my opening. Rubbing the tip along my pussy, she covered the tip with my wetness.

"I told her we were tested and she said she was, too. We can do what we want with each other."

She spread my lips with her fingers and pushed his tip inside me.

I drew a deep breath as his large head entered me. "Oh, that's big," I said.

"He'll take it easy until you adjust, darling," said Steph. She kissed my lips.

Cory used small strokes until he was buried deep inside me. He bent and rested on his elbows. Looking me in the eyes, he said, "You are so beautiful, Marnie, and you feel so great around my cock. Are you ready?" He bent and kissed me. Steph's kisses were sweet and tender; Cory's were urgent and hot.

"Fuck me, Cory," I said.

He began slowly and my pussy gradually loosened to accept him. Soon his tempo picked up and he was ramming me hard. I think Steph was playing with my nipples, but I was so overwhelmed by Cory's actions I couldn't swear to it.

I pulled my knees up and Steph took the hint. She helped me bring my legs up to rest on Cory's shoulders. He grabbed my hips and plunged even deeper. I could not believe that something that big was inside me and touching parts that had never felt a man before. I've read erotica where they describe a man as being a piston. I used to think that was just made-up fantasy. Cory was like a piston driving me crazy. All my nerves were tingling. His cock was rubbing against my G-spot. I knew I could not hold out much longer. When Cory closed his eyes and started grunting, Steph took my clit between her fingers and pinched hard.

I shrieked and came like this would be the last orgasm in the history of the world. I could barely sense Cory spasm inside me. He kept pounding and I kept coming. My entire body was drenched with sweat, my legs ached from being pinned up, my pussy felt like it would probably burst and I was the happiest I'd ever been in bed—or out of it for that matter.

Cory pulled out, his cock dripping with our mixed fluids. My legs dropped to the bed as Steph cleaned his softening organ with her mouth.

I just lay there unable to move or speak. Steph fell on one side of me and Cory on the other. Each one kissed my lips and then they kissed each other leaning over me. I closed my eyes for a second.

I awoke around two in the morning needing to pee. I eased out from between my friends and went to the bathroom. After flushing and washing my hands, I wandered into the kitchen looking for something to drink. I was parched from the sex and all the sweating that occurred. I was standing in the dark with only the refrigerator light to outline my body. I bent to look for a bottle of water in the back.

A hand ran across my butt. "You are incredibly beautiful."

I pulled the bottle out and stood to see Cory. In the light he looked like a statue. His toned body looked like carved marble and his long dick seemed to be in a spotlight.

"You," I said, "are the best fuck I've ever had."

He smiled and kissed me. I ran my hand along his soft member.

"This is quite a cock."

"I'm just happy it works."

"Oh, it works just fine." We both laughed.

"Marnie, thank you. I never expected this and I will never forget it. You are, well, I know I've said beautiful a lot, but it's true."

I squeezed his cock. "Cory, a woman never gets tired of hearing someone say she's beautiful."

He pulled me close and we briefly kissed. I then opened the bottle and took a long drink. Offering it to him, I watched as he finished it.

"Back to bed?" he asked.

"Why? Were you thinking of fucking me in the kitchen?" I said making a joke.

He cupped my mound. "The thought crossed my mind."

"Oh, uh, I think back to bed for now."

"Sure. Besides I hope that you and Steph still have more you can do with each other. That was so hot to watch."

We went back to bed. I spooned Steph and thought it was a lot hotter doing it than watching it.

We all stirred around eight in the morning. After using the bathroom, we stood naked in the kitchen making K Cups of coffee.

After the caffeine began flowing, Steph asked what Cory wanted.

"I want to see you two in a sixty-nine."

I coughed on my coffee and Steph stared at him. "Really?"

"Hey, you asked," he said. "That's what I want."

Steph looked at me. I looked at her. We locked eyes. Finally, I smiled. We put our cups down and hand in hand walked back to the bedroom.

As we lay head to toe, I wondered if I could really do this with Steph. She pushed my thighs apart and buried her head in my crotch. That simple gesture destroyed any reservations I had. I kissed her blond bush and licked her pussy. Her legs parted and we were immediately committed to the mutual pleasure of each other.

Steph tasted different from Kimberly, but I was not complaining. When I felt her mouth pull away from my pussy, I wondered if I were doing the right thing. "That feels so fucking fantastic. Don't stop doing that." Nothing like a confidence booster.

I slid a finger inside her and redoubled my efforts at licking her clit off her body. We managed to control ourselves until we reached some paranormal agreement. We came within a second of each other; each of us pushing our pussies hard against our partner's mouth.

Exhausted we flopped onto our backs. Cory sat on the edge of the bed stroking his erection.

"God, you aren't thinking of using that thing now, are you?" asked Steph.

"Actually, I was," he said with a grin. His dimple made it hard to even consider being angry with him.

"And, what did you have in mind?" Steph asked.

"Doggy."

"With me or Marnie?"

He looked from Marnie to me. "Both."

"Really?" Steph said.

"My birthday," he replied.

Steph put her hand over my shoulder. "You've done your share, Marnie. You don't have to go any further."

"And what? Miss out on a double doggy-style?" We laughed. We got up on our knees and bent over resting our heads on the pillows looking each other in the eyes, our butts joined at our hips. Cory moved behind Steph and bent to begin eating her out from behind. When he felt she was wet enough, he switched over to me. He was very good, but could not compare to either Steph or Kimberly. When he tongued my butt hole, I rated him a close tie to Kimberly.

He knelt behind me and I felt that big tip at my opening. Taking hold of my hips, he pushed inside with one long, slow thrust. It took my breath away. After resting for a few seconds, he began thrusting. His big balls were swinging up and hitting the front of my pussy—another first for me. Just as I was getting into it, he pulled out. I swear that my pussy shouted in protest.

I lifted my head to watch him impale Steph. I got up on my knees to witness his thick cock moving in and out of her pussy. It was beyond sexy to see her lips wrapped around it and moving with every in and out motion. When Steph began making soft little cries, he withdrew.

His cock was red, covered with secretions and dripping from his tip. I dropped back down and he was inside me again. I turned my head and said to Steph, "Watch his cock fuck me."

She did what I had done and knelt to see what was happening. I was rapidly reaching a climax when he pulled out and went back to Steph. I was too tired to do anything but rest. As Cory moved between us, Steph and I kissed. Her lips did almost as much for me as the hard cock that was pushing into me-almost. This switching went on for another ten minutes. He was inside Steph when he said he was going to cum.

"Let me see," I said. I had already experienced two fairly substantial orgasms and didn't need another at the moment.

Cory pulled out and stroked his erection. He erupted, sending streams of whiteness along Steph's back and ass. I added my hand to his and coaxed a few more shots. He fell onto his side. I bent and began to lick her back and butt clean. Feeling emboldened by everything we'd done to this point, I spread her cheeks and ran my tongue along her hole. Steph groaned. I licked her butthole a few more times and sank my fingers into her pussy. To my amazement, she came and clamped her pussy tight around my two fingers.

The three of us sprawled exhausted on the bed and soon were once again asleep.

Sometime later I awoke to the sensation of a tongue on my clit. I looked down to see how wrong I was. There were two tongues alternating on my tender button. Cory then moved down to thrust his tongue inside while Steph continued to lavish attention on my clit. I was climbing fast to a high peak and knew the fall would be exquisite. Cory pushed a finger past my butt opening and I came hard.

"Cory loves your ass, Marnie," said Steph as she played with my right nipple. "Loves it a lot, actually."

"And?"

"Well, it is his birthday," she said with a smile.

I was at the next locked door in the brave new world of my sexual exploration. Hearing about anal sex, I often wondered what it would be like, but never imagined it would ever happen to me.

"Do you guys do it?" I asked.

"Yeah and it's awesome," said Steph. "Wanna try?"

"What will you be doing?" I asked Steph.

"Watching and playing with your pussy."

"Sounds good to me," I said. Just like that, I was opening another door, both to my body and to my sexual exploration. My mind was trying to comprehend how quickly I moved from "straight Marnie" to a woman about to have anal sex while another woman fondled me.

Cory eased me onto my stomach and then pulled up my hips. Steph handed him lube. He worked around my hole and then with one finger began pushing beyond my sphincter to coat my insides. He added a second finger along with more lube and tried to loosen me up. When a third finger entered my back door, I began to experience nerve endings sending new pleasant signals to my brain. Steph said she was going to lube Cory's cock as his fingers worked me.

When I felt his fingers leave, I took a deep breath. I knew what was coming next. Cory put the tip of his cock at my opening. "Just take some deep breaths, Marnie, and try to relax. I'm going to go slow. It may feel strange at first, but you'll get used to it. Ready?"

Steph kissed me and slipped her tongue past my lips. I sucked it seeking reassurance. I felt totally exposed. Having her boyfriend fuck me while she watched was one thing, but now she was seeing my ass taken. It was the last virgin part of me and I was having an audience.

I kissed her one last time and said over my shoulder, "I'm ready."

Cory pushed his thick head past my tight muscle. I squirmed as he entered me. He held me by my hips and pushed forward. I took a big swallow of air as his cock moved inside.

"Still okay?" he asked.

"Maybe, give me a second," I said. Steph ran her fingers along my slit and pushed one inside my pussy. She touched my G-spot and my pleasure quotient spiked.

"Okay," I said to Cory.

He pushed again and the feeling of being split in two roared back. I began to wonder how anyone could call this pleasurable when I felt his pubic hair touch my butt. He was all the way in. He slowly pulled back and a new wave of pleasure erupted along the nerve endings in my ass. I quickly began to understand the upside of anal sex.

Cory moved from slowly stroking in and out to a fast pounding and I could not believe I was feeling way more pleasure than pain. My body shook as his length reached its limit with every thrust. Steph was now fingering me just as ferociously. My excitement was building when I felt a pain on my ass-cheek. In a second another slap made me gasp. Cory hit me a third time and I cried out. Steph then began to slap my other cheek. The pain only heightened my experience. My head spun as my ass was rammed, pussy fingered and a series of stings landed on my ass.

Cory was grunting with every thrust and my ass was on fire both inside and out. "I'm gonna cum," he said and drove so deep I thought I felt him in my throat. Steph pinched my clit. As I felt his cock throbbing with his orgasm, I went flying over the cliff. The freefall was long and exhilarating. I crashed hard and Cory fell on top of me, his cock still deep in my ass.

We were both breathing hard and sweat-covered. When he rolled off me, I looked at his face, flushed with pleasure and exhaustion. He smiled and said, "Awesome, Marnie." I moved my head to kiss his lips.

"Before we all fall asleep again," said Steph, "we need to shower." She made us get up and squeeze into their tub and turned on the shower. I could feel Cory's cum running out of my butt. He washed his cock as Steph used the detachable showerhead and her fingers to clean my ass. We then washed each other's bodies, taking time to enjoy the special parts.

Back in their bedroom as we dried, I turned to look at my butt. My cheeks were crimson where I had been spanked. Steph ran a hand along my tender flesh. "Was that too much?"

"If you asked my permission, I would have said no way. But, God, it turned me on. I guess I really am a slut-in-hiding."

We laughed and came together for a group hug and lots of kisses. Steph told us to go fix some drinks and snacks while she changed the sheets. We returned minutes later with three ice waters and a bag of chips. Steph was just adjusting the pillows, showing us the fullness of her butt and the pink lips hidden between them.

"I know what I'd like for a snack," said Cory. "Ditto," I added.

"You two are nuts," Steph said as she took one of the waters. We sat with our backs resting on the headboard. "Happy Birthday," toasted Steph. Cory smiled and we drank.

"Was it everything you expected?" asked Steph.

"Honey, I never expected this. Did I fantasize about it? Sure. Expect it? Never."

"Okay, was it everything you fantasized about?" asked Steph.

"Beyond any fantasy," he said and laid his hand on my pussy.

"How about you, Marnie?" said Steph. "Are you still okay with all this?"

"I am definitely okay with all this," I said and kissed her followed by a kiss with Cory.

"Even the anal?" she asked.

"Now, that was a surprise," I said. "I can't say I could get addicted to it, but I liked it more than I ever thought I would. Why do you like it, Cory?"

"Uh, guess we're sharing now?" he asked.

"Yeah, you fucked my ass after you doggy fucked me and your girlfriend, so a bit of sharing would seem appropriate." I smiled to let him know I was mostly kidding.

"Well, Steph and I never talked about this."

"Go on, Cory, I wanna know, too," Steph said.

"I guess it's sexy for a bunch of reasons. First, it's sorta taboo, you know. Kinda the final frontier of sex."

"If you make one more Star Trek reference, I'll cut your balls off," said Steph. She didn't smile and I figured she wasn't kidding.

"Message received," said Cory. "So anyway, it borders on the forbidden and that makes it attractive. Then, I love butts. Marnie, you really have the best ass I've ever seen. Steph knows I love hers, but she also knows I've lusted after yours. In a pair of tight jeans, your ass just brings out this raw desire. So being able to take you that way is just pure ecstasy and almost animalistic. Then an ass is a lot tighter than a pussy. An ass grips my cock like no pussy can. It really does a job on me. Is all that too sick?"

"Not at all, honey," purred Steph. "In fact it makes me want to get a strap on and see if it works for me as I fuck your ass."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds