• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Break Down

Break Down

123

Julie Tillman found herself walking alone on the side of a deserted highway in the middle of Texas. She stomped along uneasily, shifting her purse on her shoulder and closing her fingers tightly around the high heels that she carried. She kept glancing at the sun as it lingered near the horizon. It would set soon and there was nothing but empty fields of dirt around her. She knew that she needed to find somewhere to stay; the nights were cold and full of dangers. She remembered watching an Animal Planet show about the coyotes native to southwest America. As she tried to push the thought of hungry animals out of her mind, she began to recount the day's events.

She had gotten a late start on her trip to visit her daughter in San Antonio. It was nearly a thirteen hour drive, and she had to make it alone because her husband, Eric, was busy working with a "high-profile client," whatever that meant. She had forgotten to charge her phone before leaving, and it was dead less than two hours into the trip. To top it off, her car broke down on an empty stretch of highway. She now regretted telling Eric not to waste money on one of those dashboard car emergency services. Julie had popped the hood and stared blankly into the smoking engine; she knew nothing of mechanics and knew she couldn't fix this. She needed to find a phone so she could tell her husband and daughter what happened, get a tow truck, and get the repairs she needed. Standing around wouldn't help, so she began trudging down the road. The late afternoon sun beat down on her, and she unbuttoned the top two buttons of her blouse, allowing her cleavage to air out. She took off her heels to walk easier and prevent blisters shortly into her journey. Her skirt kept riding up her legs; Julie found herself constantly having to pull it down or risk giving any potential rescuer a view of her skimpy undergarments. 'Maybe that isn't a bad thing,' she thought. She had been walking nearly three hours, now, and she was beat.

The howl of a coyote in the distance brought Julie back to reality. She nervously glanced around, unconsciously clutching her purse close to her chest. She retrieved her phone and stared blankly at it. Still dead. She briefly wondered why she had thought the battery might miraculously come to life to save her in her time of need. Another howl answered the first. They were in the distance, but Julie knew the animals would become more courageous when the sun no longer blazed in the sky.

She began to walk faster, hoping that she might find a measly motel or gas station that she could seek refuge in for the night. She could see nothing at all in the distance. Dismayed, she hung her head. She wondered how long before the coyotes found her. 'No more than an hour after sunset...I hope I'm rescued before then,' she thought. As if someone had listened to her mental prayers, she heard the rumble of an engine in the distance. She whirled around and stared, trying to locate the source. It was difficult to see in the fading daylight, but she was able to make out headlights in the distance. It appeared to be a tractor trailer. She squealed in glee, then began jumping up and down, waving her hands over her head.

The truck approached, slowed, and stopped. Ecstatic, Julie hopped onto the large bottom step and opened the door. She saw a black man grinning down at her. He looked muscular, wearing jeans and a white T-shirt. He had a chiseled face and a square jaw. His hair was short and well groomed. If he were white, he'd be exactly the kind of guy she liked...well, if she were single. Julie lifted her leg high from the step into the cab, causing the skirt she wore to slide high up her thighs, exposing her thin white thong. She glanced around the cab as she pulled herself up: typical; two large seats in the front separated by a small aisle that led to what appeared to be a miniature living area, housing a thin mattress and a semi-private latrine. She briefly wondered if this man lived in his truck. It was no mansion, but it was much more spacious than Julie would have guessed before seeing it.

"Hello there! Looks like you might need some help!" the man said, staring unabashedly at her exposed panties. She knew he was getting a free show, but she was too overjoyed to care. "Well ain't you a pretty little thing?" The man looked down at the thin white woman, mentally assessing her: brunette, hair just brushing past her thin shoulders, toned legs, flat stomach, and large breasts. He estimated them to be at least D's. He couldn't tell, but he figured she had a nice, round ass, too. Perfect little white body.

Blushing and pulling herself fully into the cab, she replied, "Um, yes, thank you...I'm so glad you came!" She tugged her skirt down and continued. "I thought I was done for...my car broke down pretty far back; I've been walking all this way..."

"I saw a car a ways back; I wondered who it belonged to. Not many people on this road these days. Why didn't you just call someone...ma'am?" he inquired, moving his eyes up slowly from her tan skirt to her face, lingering momentarily on the breasts that were more exposed than Julie would have liked. She shrugged it off, not wanting to offend the man that had come to her rescue.

"It's Julie. Julie Tillman," she said, "and my phone is dead. I guess I was talking too much on the drive." She sat down in the passenger seat, placing her hands in her lap and staring forward somewhat uncomfortably. There weren't many black men where Julie lived, and she wasn't sure how to act around him. He was much more forward than the men in her area. Sure, she turned heads on her morning jogs, but none of the men would ever openly stare at her breasts or butt if they knew she was aware of them. This man was different; he had no problem keeping his eyes on her body.

"Aw, that's some luck, eh? Well, I'm here now, sugar. My name is Marcus Fields, truck driver and deliveryman extraordinaire, " the black man said with a smile. As she settled down a little, she began to realize that this man was more muscular than she originally thought. "Now, down to business. Where are you headed?"

"Well, I was on my way to San Antonio when my car broke down, but I'd be happy just getting a lift to a gas station or hotel."

"Well what do you know. I'm headed to San Antonio, too. I don't mind taking you up to the truck stop up ahead, though. You'll be able to stop and pick up a phone charger for you so you can notify your...husband," Marcus said as he glanced at the shining ring on her left hand, placing a subtle negative inflection on the last word.

"That would be great! You're a lifesaver, Marcus!" Julie exitedly said. Marcus eyed her slyly. He loved turning white women into black cock sluts, and he could see the possibility of this fine specimen being converted...if he played his cards right, of course. He decided to take his chances with her.

"Well, hold on now, sugar. I'm sure you're familiar with 'the rules of the road,' right?"

"Um, well...I'm supposed to give you gas money or something, right?"

"Some places do that. But here, in Marcus's truck, the rule is this: you gotta make me cum."

Julie laughed incredulously. "Excuse me? Make you what?"

"Make me cum," Marcus replied, keeping his eyes on the thin white woman in front of him.

"No. No way. First of all, I'm married; secondly, just no," she said. "I'll get a ride with someone that isn't a complete pervert!" She began to stand and open the door.

"Suit yourself. I'm sure the coyotes think you have a nice body, too," Marcus grinned.

This gave Julie pause. They both knew he was right. She closed the door and slumped down.

"Don't sweat it, baby," Marcus laughed, "a hot little white thing like you should be able to get me off in no time!"

"Fuck you, asshole," Julie said, glowering. Reluctantly, she continued, "I'm only going to do what you want because there is no alternative. And you're only getting a hand job," she added, furious. 'And you can bet I'll be calling the cops on your black ass as soon as we get into civilization,' she thought.

"Hell, I'll take a hand job!" he said, leaning his chair back.

Julie hesitantly slid over and crouched on the space between the seats. "Well, take it out. Hurry up, I just want this to be done so I can get out of here."

"Naw. You take it out," he replied.

She rolled her eyes. 'What a dick,' she thought. She reached over and fumbled with his zipper, lowering it. Once it was down, she released the button and slid her hand under his boxers. She felt his pubic hair brush lightly against her, then touched the base of something large. Very large. Her eyes widened a bit as she realized what it was. She gripped the base, but couldn't get a very good handhold; there wasn't enough space in his pants for her hand and his cock together. She slid her hand up and he lifted up slightly so she could pull down his pants. She wrapped her fingers around his boxers and slowly slid them down his muscular legs. She gasped as his dick sprung free. It nearly hit her in the face. 'Wow...what a DICK,' she thought for the second time. It wasn't even hard and it was as at least as big as her husband. She gripped it and, mesmerized by the sheer size of it, began to move her hand up and down. Marcus leaned back in the seat and closed his eyes, letting her work her hand on his hardening cock. She marveled at it. It kept growing in her hand – soon she could no longer fit her fingers all the way around it.

"It's so big," she said, still not taking her eyes off of it.

"Mmmhmm," Marcus hummed. "Little white sluts like you make it big like that."

"I'm not a slut..." she trailed off, stroking him faster. "I've just never seen one so big...it's at least twice the size of Eric's..."

"Yea, you ain't no slut. Not yet. You gon' turn into one once I pop yo' black cock cherry," he said, sounding more like a thug as she stroked the large shaft. "And who's Eric? Yo' little pencil-dick husband?"

"He's not as big as you, but he satisfies me," Julie said defensively.

"Aight, you keep telling yourself dat. He won't satisfy you no more once you had a black cock in you. Yo' arm is gon' get tired, pretty soon you gon' have to wrap dem pretty lips around it if you want me to cum," he said.

She ignored him, focusing on the huge black piece of meat in front of her. She worked her hand faster. She leaned in closer, placing her free hand under his balls and rolling them over her fingers. 'I wonder how much cum is in these things,' she found herself wondering. Julie's face was mere inches away from the erect shaft as she wildly jerked him off. He was right; her arms were getting tired. 'Well, what the hell,' she thought, 'It should be okay to suck on it a little bit...Eric would never forgive me anyway; I may as well get a taste of this monster!' She lowered her hand to the base of his dick to hold it steady. Still fondling his massive balls, she placed her lips on the head of the huge black cock. She closed her eyes and lowered her head, taking him into her mouth.

"Fuck," he said, "that's one hot little mouth you got, slut!"

"Not...slut," Julie mumbled unconvincingly as she released him just long enough for him to turn his body so that she was kneeling between his legs. She quickly dropped her head back into his lap. She slowly moved down, working the beast into her mouth. Her husband wasn't half the size of this large black man! When she felt like she had reached her limit, she opened her eyes. 'Only half way!' she thought. This thing must be at least twelve inches! She pulled her head up to the tip and pushed down again, coating the erect cock as much as she could with her saliva. She repeated this process, taking more into her mouth with each bob of her head. She felt the giant black monolith press the back of her throat. She had never sucked a dick so big that it reached her throat!

"Dayum, you nearly taken my whole cock in yo' white mouth," Marcus said, surprised. "You almost there, slut. Keep suckin' like dat and I'll blow my load right down yer throat!"

Julie began bobbing her head rapidly on the huge cock, taking it into her throat each time. 'I've never let Eric cum in my mouth...I wonder what it tastes like...' she wondered. 'Wait, what am I thinking?' She felt him put his hand on the back of her head as he thrust himself into her mouth. She gazed up at him with her shining green eyes. He brushed her hair from her face and looked back down at her as he slid himself back and forth in her moist mouth. Her pink lips seemed to resist his back-thrusts as if she wanted him to remain deep in her mouth. He continued thrusting until she felt his pubic hair brushing against her nose. She realized that she had successfully taken this twelve inch monster as Marcus fucked her face. He thrust deep, slapping his heavy balls against her chin. Leaving his cock lodged in her throat, Marcus leaned over her, moving his hand from her head, down her back, to her ass. She tensed as she felt him trying to get his hand under her skirt.

"Mmm-mmm," she hummed, giving a shake of the head.

"Shut up, slut. It'll make me cum faster!"

She sighed and reluctantly nodded, allowing him to access her panties. She concentrated on sucking the black man off. She wanted him to hurry up so she could get to a hotel and take a shower. She felt his probing fingers rub against her panties above her vagina.

"Yea, dat's a hot, wet pussy right there," Marcus said, sliding his fingers along her slit. Only a thin piece of fabric separated his finger from her hole. Julie suddenly realized that she was extremely turned on. She had never cheated on her husband and had never been with a black man before, both of which surprised her at how erotic she found them to be. She continued to take him into her mouth as he rubbed her damp panties. "Fuck, I'm about to cum," he said, expertly sliding his fingers around her thong and into her juicy pussy before she could react. Something primal inside her was awakened as the thick digits explored her dripping hole. She moaned against his cock at the sudden intrusion. "Yea slut, you ready to take my cum? You better swallow it all, too! Don't spill a drop!"

'I wonder what it tastes like?' she thought again. Deciding at the last moment that she did not want him to cum in her mouth, she tried to pull back. To her surprise, he let her pull his meat out. He pulled his fingers from her pussy and gripped his cock, aiming it at her face. She squinted her eyes, ready for him to erupt on her. She sat for a moment, but nothing happened. She peeked open one eye.

"Wh...what happened?" she asked, opening and closing her mouth and massaging her jaw once she realized that nothing was a threat of covering her face. It had gotten sore from the pummeling deep-throating his cock had given her.

"I didn't cum," Marcus said, grinning. "I can't cum if you stop sucking."

"My...my throat is sore. That monster can barely fit in my mouth!"

"Your throat is sore, huh? Guess you better open up that pussy for me, unless you wanna sleep outside tonight!"

'Yes! Fuck my white pussy with your black cock!' the animalistic lust screamed in her head. "No fucking way," Julie said, denying her perverse thoughts. "I told you, I'm married. It's bad enough that I sucked that thing. You are not putting it in me." she said, moving to the passenger seat and crossing her legs.

"Bad that you sucked it? Ha! Your pussy is drippin' wet right now. You loved sucking this," Marcus said, standing up and waving his cock in her face. "Hell, I bet you still wanna suck it!" He pressed the monstrosity against her pursed mouth.

'Just one more little taste,' the voice in her said. She hesitated, but soon parted her lips, taking the head into her sore mouth.

"That's what I thought, slut," Marcus said, gripping the back of her head and thrusting hard into her throat.

Julie gagged as the hard dick pushed past her tonsils. She pulled away, coughing. "You...you have to warn me..." she stammered between coughs. Saying nothing, he pushed his cock back to her mouth. "I...I can't, my throat hurts..."

"Then lay down an' spread dem legs," Marcus commanded. She reluctantly nodded and reclined the seat so she could lay back. He moved in front of her and put his hands on her knees, prying them apart, causing her skirt to slide up and expose the damp thong she wore. "That's a good slut," he said, climbing over her and tilting his cock down, rubbing it against her underwear. "And you're so wet, too...you must really want a big black cock inside you!"

"Please, please...you have to wear a condom. If I get pregnant..."

"You think I carry condoms?"

"I...I have one in my purse, I think..." Julie said, reaching over and retrieving her purse. Marcus continued rubbing her pussy over her panties as she fished around. "There, put that on," she said, extracting a condom from a side pocket.

"Put it on for me," he said, shifting his body and slapping his cock between her still-clothed breasts. Julie tore open the package and positioned it against his massive cock. She pushed down, unwrapping the thin material. It didn't make it three inches down his shaft before it snapped. She looked at it in dismay.

"We can't do this..." she began. "My husband would..."

"Fuck yo' husband, slut! Yo' pussy mine right now!" Marcus interrupted.

He moved his body back into position, prodding her cunt with the tip of his penis. 'I'm so sorry Eric,' Julie thought, wondering in the back of her mind if her husband could somehow hear her, 'but I want to feel this black monster inside me!' She felt him move his hands to her hips and give a downward tug on the elastic band of her panties. She closed her legs to allow him to slide her dripping undergarments down; he took his time removing them, feeling her smooth legs all the way to her ankles. She immediately spread her legs again, flaunting her bald pussy, awaiting his return. As he moved back up, he raked his tongue across her clit, making her moan out loud.

"You ready? You ain't never felt nothin' like a big black cock all up in yo' tight pussy," Marcus said, grinning.

Before Julie could respond, she felt his cock pressing hard against her. 'I'm sorry, Eric,' she thought again as she felt her pussy give way to the muscular black man. She looked down just as the head went in, sending waves of pleasure and pain up her spine. "Oh my God," she moaned, feeling her pussy lips stretch wide to accommodate this behemoth intruder. "You're so big!" she screamed as he pushed in a little deeper. She looked down at the scene: her legs were parted widely, pale against the black man that was holding them in the air. She found it extremely erotic. Suddenly, her husband was the last thing on her mind.

"Ha! That's just the tip. You ain't gonna even feel yo' hubby's little prick after I'm done. This pussy is gon' be resized!"

Marcus thrust in deeper still, coating his dick in her juices. Julie looked down at the glistening black trunk as he slid it out of her little white hole. "Oh my God, I'm gonna--" she began as he plunged deep into her.

"Go ahead. Cum, slut. Cum from getting' fucked by a black man!"

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she moaned, repeating the words with each penetrating thrust. Julie bucked wildly under the muscular black man, cumming hard.

"You're only halfway there, girl," Marcus said as he sunk his cock deeper into Julie's greedy cunt.

Julie had never felt so full in her life. She felt like her pussy was stretched to its maximum, and it turned her on. She wrapped her legs around his back, pulling him in deep. She yelped in pain as she felt the giant hit her cervix. She dragged her nails across his back as he pushed into her. She was in a lot of pain; she had never had anything rammed this deep inside her, but she kept grinding her hips against him. She felt his balls against her ass and knew she had fit his entire gargantuan cock inside her. She moved her body against his, the pain quickly fading as she experienced another huge orgasm. She couldn't believe how deep he was in her! She came again. It was the biggest orgasm she had ever experienced. Her eyes were temporarily blinded as her body convulsed in pleasure. He never relented in pounding her pussy, and she screamed uncontrollably as her orgasms continued. His balls continued slapping rhythmically against her ass, and she met each thrust of his cock with a thrust of her own, meeting him in the middle. Seemingly out of nowhere, Marcus stopped moving and pulled his dick entirely out of her. She suddenly felt so empty.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Break Down

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 125 milliseconds