Breakfasts with Tiffany

Tiffany could scarcely believe she was doing it as she rolled onto her hands and knees in the bed, turning to present her freshly-washed bottom for his inspection. Her pink sphincter was on fire with its urgent need. It needed to be opened; it wanted desperately to be used for his pleasure. Her asshole needed to be fucked.

Gilbert bent and held her hips open wide, as his tongue lapped from her clitoris all the way up to her sphincter. Her juices were absolutely delicious, lubricating his tongue so that it slid easily into her butthole. He tasted the faint residue of soap deep inside her bowels. His eyebrows rose at that. Tiffany had clearly been preparing her ass for him while he had been out.

He stood and slid his throbbing cock into her waiting pussy. It was still very snug, but she was so horny, was so saturated with her juices, that it took only a minute for him to be balls-deep inside her. Tiffany began pushing her butt toward him, eager to be taken again. Then, she heard that magical little sound for the first time. That soft "pop" of the bottle of lube being opened.

Gilbert had told her previously that the actual preparation of an asshole before anal sex was necessary, but not sexy. She had to disagree strongly; his lubricated fingers working over her eager little backdoor felt incredibly sexy. It even felt to her like the hard cock buried in her pussy got harder and thicker as he watched her little rubbery ring open up for him.

Tiffany felt incredible. She was so vulnerable in that position, yet she was so turned on, so ready for him to use her for their mutual pleasure. His slippery fingers were now deep inside her ass. Her muscular little ring was opening up nicely around those thick fingers. The hard cock in her pussy was beginning to slowly fuck her.

She was torn by indecision. She wanted to look at his face, to see his lust as he took her from behind. However, with her face buried in the sheets, every sensation seemed magnified. It was as if she could feel every nerve ending in both of her holes as she was opened up by his insistent digits. She shook in an amazing orgasm when he added a third lubricated finger into her ass. His cock was now driving in and out of her pussy vigorously, and the juicy sounds it made with each stroke only fueled their building desire.

Gilbert believed Tiffany. He was sure this was an asshole that had never been properly filled with a thrusting cock. To his experienced eye, her lubricated sphincter was downright eager to be fucked. It was spread open around his three fingers, and the lubricant had been worked into her evenly.

It was time.

Gilbert slowly withdrew his pulsing shaft from her pussy with a soft slurping sound. He also took his slippery fingers out of her bottom. He slid those fingers over the straining head of his cock, hoping to make his fingers less slick. Tiffany's juicy pussy had already saturated his shaft. He wound up wiping his hand on the freshly cleaned sheets before he reached for her hips.

Tiffany had groaned as she felt him withdrawing. Her asshole twitched as it anticipated what would come next. She felt him grab her hips and sucked in a breath of surprise as he rolled her gently onto her back. Gilbert's face was not contorted with lust as she had expected, but instead a tender smile met her gaze. He looked so handsome, so loving, as he opened her legs wide.

Tiffany had never imagined that losing her anal virginity would be like this. It was completely lacking in the perversion, in the pain that she had expected. Instead, her well-prepared and lubricated little sphincter was opening up and being filled wonderfully. She gasped as she felt the thick head of that cock slide deep inside her, causing Gilbert to stop.

"Are you alright?" he asked softly.

"Better than alright!" she gasped out, "It feels amazing!"

If she had a complaint, it would be that Gilbert was taking it too slowly. Intellectually, she could appreciate that he was being careful and taking his time. However, at that moment her itchy, horny little ass just wanted to be fucked. It wanted to be pounded, filled, and owned.

"Gilbert!" she gasped out, "Please, give it to me now! I need you to fuck my ass hard!"

He nodded, and his cock throbbed in anticipation. Still, he worked his way up to it carefully. They had all night, and he didn't want to ruin the rest of it by rushing now.

It took another seven minutes before her ass was getting its wish.

Once they were there, though, Gilbert took her sweet ass with fervor. Her tight, gripping muscles were heavenly around his thrusting shaft. All too soon, he felt his balls clenching up.

"Tiffany," he hissed through clenched teeth, "I'm going to cum. I—oh, God, I'm cumming!"

Tiffany howled in her own orgasm as she felt him explode inside her. Her sphincter closed around the base of his shaft like a natural cock-ring, keeping him hard as her hungry ass gobbled up his cum. As soon as her shaking had stopped, they kissed passionately again. Once again, his hard cock was pistoning into her eager bottom.

They did take a break to have dinner. As soon as they had cleared away the dishes, Tiffany bent over the dining room table and spread her legs. She was soon grunting and moaning as her ass was filled with hard cock and a fifth load of cum.

Ironically, Gilbert had been so careful to prepare Tiffany's ass that it was his own overworked gluteus muscles that were in searing agony from the vigorous workout. Tiffany's sexy bottom was merely tender and sensitive, and couldn't seem to get enough of him. After it had gotten dark outside, she was still riding him hard, driving her wanton ass down onto his flagging erection.

When Gilbert's cock finally reached the end of its endurance, they showered together. They had barely settled into the bed afterwards before they were sound asleep. It was the best night's sleep either of them could recall ever having.

They finally awoke an hour before noon on Sunday. As would be the case every weekend from that day forward, the morning started with a thorough pounding of Tiffany's inviting asshole. That was followed by a lovely breakfast. After all, they weren't savages.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds