• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Breaking Article 134 Ch. 02

Breaking Article 134 Ch. 02

12

The leather coat was sprawled where I'd tossed it on my bed. I squirted some perfume on my upper thighs and considered the coat. Hot memories of my sexually charged fantasy licked through me, making my nipples stand straight up. I had a feeling I'd wind up comparing Bradford to the major all night. At least I'd be horny, I thought, staring at my breasts and the obviously erect nipples topping them. Even though it was much too warm for it, I shrugged into the coat and went downstairs to wait for Bradford.

I made an effort, I honestly did, not to see the major everywhere I went. The preoccupation I was developing for the man was really starting to drive me crazy. At first I thought I'd seen him in the parking lot, then at the movie theater buying popcorn. I cuddled up against Bradford, less interested in the warm body my cheek was pressed against than the identity of the man sitting behind us with the familiar voice. Was it the major? Nah, most likely my imagination. I half giggled at myself, how stupid could a private get? A major, following me? Oh, that was funny.

After the movie we dithered around downtown for a while, drinking coffee and walking around. Bradford was getting more familiar with me, touching my breast, kissing my neck, things like that. The leather coat wrapped around me, holding me in a warm embrace that was linked in my mind with another man; black leather and white lace. I shut my eyes as we moved down the sidewalk, Bradford's hands on my skirt, the major's hands in my mind.

Bradford must have sensed the undercurrent of sex raging through me, or he just wanted to try his luck. In either case, he tugged me into a darkened doorway and took my mouth in a long, ravaging kiss. I groaned, tilted my head up, and licked him back, rubbing my fully aroused body back and forth against him, catlike. I needed to be fucked so badly, and the major was just the man to do it.

His hands slid down my sides to my thighs, pulling my tiny plaid skirt up. I groaned again, a long drawn out sound, when his fingers touched my panties, then moved them aside and slipped into my wet pussy. I arched my body into that touch and sucked on his tongue. Vaguely, I heard the sound of a zipper rasping, then two firm hands on my buttocks, lifting me up and pushing me against the cool glass of the display window behind me. His lips wrapped around mine, muffling the panting cries that were already bubbling up from me. Something hard and warm touched my thigh, then pushed at the entrance to my body.

I wanted to scream, but his kiss prevented it. The major pushed, just a little bit, and slipped inside, just a little bit. He froze suddenly, leaning firmly against me. "Shhhh. Someone's here."

My eyes flew open and the realization that I'd nearly gotten fucked a few feet away from a busy sidewalk by Bradford smacked me in the face. I suddenly felt nauseous. It wasn't the major partially wedged in my cunt, it was Bradford. The bad part of it was that we had gotten caught with our pants down. I shoved my legs down, breaking his grip on my fanny. He yelped when his prick was jerked out. "I'm sorry," I hissed, hoping that whoever was standing a few feet from us wouldn't hear.

"It's okay. Just warn me next time," he hissed back. "You mind dude? You're crampin' my style here."

"Sorry, man."

"Oh fuck," I mumbled, burying my face in Bradford's chest. I prayed to every single deity I could think of-

"Wright? Is that you?"

"No, sir," I lied. Beneath my cheek Bradford's chest muscles spasmed and went rigid.

"Wright, get out here."

"Sir?" Bradford squeaked, then more normally, "sir?"

With one hand I tugged my skirt back into place. "This is Ma-"

"I want a word with you, private." The major sounded pissed. I tugged at my skirt again, wishing I could reach into it and rearrange my panties. They were bunched uncomfortably on one side of my pussy, which was leaking juice all over my thighs. I could smell myself. Maybe he wouldn't notice. "Now."

"Uh..." Bradford said, trying to think of something to stall with.

"Right now." Diplomatically, I stepped around the fumbling Bradford and onto the sidewalk. It was better to get my ass chewed in public than have Bradford's cock verify the major's suspicions. "Sir?"

"Private Wright." He was pissed. I had a clear shot of his face, it was scowling and turning red. "You were fucking him."

"Nossir!" I immediately denied. Not exactly, Bradford had barely gotten his penis inside before we'd been interrupted. His expression blackened. I gritted my teeth to resist the urge to come to attention.

"Don't lie to me, private."

I found some backbone deep inside and glared up at him. "I am not lying, sir."

"I could see the man's penis and I could see your pussy."

I crossed my arms. "Penetration, no matter how slight, is enough to complete the offense," I quoted from the Uniform Code of Military Justice. "I was not penetrated. Therefore I was not fucking him. And quite frankly, sir, I don't see how it's any of your business who I fuck."

"When it's in a public place it is my business. I could have you brought up on charges."

"Prove it, sir," I challenged him. This man was not going to get the better of me. I had no idea how we had gotten into this contest of wills, but now that I was in it, he would find that he couldn't back me down. "I will request a court-martial and you can tell the court why you were looking at my pussy."

His face reminded me of my drill instructor's face in basic training when I challenged his authority. I half expected to hear the explosive command, "DROP!" The major didn't do that, he turned to Bradford. "You, who are you?"

"Specialist Kevin Bradford, 70th Engineers, sir." I rolled my eyes, Bradford should have lied.

"Specialist, you want to keep your rank, you quit fucking my soldiers in public places. Get a room, soldier. Is that understood?"

"Yessir!"

The major rounded on me again, "Wright, my office, first thing Monday morning."

"Yessir."

The major gave me a last glare for good measure, then sauntered off. Even though I was pissed off at the man, I couldn't stop from admiring the smooth curve of his rump and the way his khaki trousers seemed to hug it. Grinning a little, I pictured how satisfying I would find it to sink me teeth as hard as I could into that butt.

"Fuck." Bradford stepped out of the darkened doorway. "My boner is gone."

"Maybe we should call it a night," I suggested. Whatever sexual interest I'd worked up in Bradford had disappeared.

"I'm sorry, Wright. You started kissin' me and all I could think about was getting inside you."

"I'll lose some ass, but I'll be okay, Bradford. If he was gonna do anything, he'da told me."

"I still feel bad." "Just take me home." I rubbed my face and sighed. "We can try this again next weekend or something."

Thankfully Jones wasn't there. I didn't want to explain why I was home before 2300 and looking so disappointed. I thought about the major's high-handedness and the remnants of my horniness. Both of them irritated the hell out of me. Just who did he think he was? It's not like either of us were in uniform. The more I dwelled on it, the angrier I got. I swore that I would never let that man get the upper hand again. He could chew my ass all he wanted Monday morning, but there was no way he'd get the better of me.

I curled myself up on my bed, imagining the major, naked and bound, in the bed of my truck. Oh the things I would do to the man. I grinned in satisfaction.

Had I known how that image would plague me all day Sunday, I never would have dreamed it up. I couldn't get the thought of having the major to myself--naked, hard, and willing to please me in every way imaginable--out of my head. I caught my fingers sliding down my belly more than once. My favorite of the Sunday fantasies was the one where I climbed under his desk and worked my wicked way on his cock with my mouth. He had to sit there and pretend everything was normal while I sucked him. A delicious little bit of torture to bestow on the man, so delicious I almost imagined the taste of his cum as he exploded in my mouth. It was just my fingers, wet from my pussy.

Monday morning, before formation, I went into his office. He was sitting at his desk, ignoring me while I stood at attention and waited to be acknowledged. He must have gotten the move from some stupid movie; he just sat there, writing noisily while I waited. The longer I stood there, the angrier I grew.

Unbidden, the thought of crawling under his desk and opening his BDU trousers one olive drab green button at a time came rushing through my mind. I clenched my thighs and ground my back teeth together.

"Private Wright." He was looking up at me. I remained braced at attention, waiting like a good little soldier. "Your conduct Saturday night was a shameful display."

The condescension in his tone twisted the fantasy in my brain, I brought his penis out and bared my teeth. In reality, he smacked some papers on his desk. "I am well within my rights to have you court-martialed, conduct unbecoming."

I kept my eyes trained on the wall above his head and my expression carefully blank. In my mind, my teeth started sinking into his hard and throbbing cock. Oh yeah, the major was going to be a glutton for punishment in my fantasies. Should he cum before I put a real hurt on his cock?

"However, I'm not going to do that. This is your only warning, Wright. Stay away from that specialist. I don't want to see you anywhere near him. If I catch you within yelling distance, I will have you brought up on charges. Is that understood?"

"Yessir."

"Ordinarily, I wouldn't dictate to a soldier how to live his or her life out of uniform. Most soldiers know how to control themselves and their sexual activities. You seem to have a problem doing that." His chair squeaked as he leaned back in it. "Never in my life have I seen such a childish display from one of my soldiers. What's next Wright, a little pink dress and a lollipop?"

"Nossir."

"It was a rhetorical question," he snapped. "It's obvious that you are incapable of controlling yourself. Therefore I'm going to make sure you don't have to do it until you learn a little bit of self-discipline. Report to Sergeant Mendez after inspection for your list of extra duties. You will accomplish each of these tasks before you are released in addition to your regular duties. If I so much as see you twitch your ass at another soldier, I will extend your extra duties into next week. Is that understood Wright?"

"Yessir," I mumbled. This couldn't be legal. I was damned sure going to talk to JAG about this.

"That will be all, dismissed."

I about faced sharply and began marching out of the office. My right foot hadn't even connected with the ground when he barked out, "Halt!"

I halted.

"About face!" I about faced once again and returned to the position of attention. "At ease private."

I relaxed my stance slightly, but kept my eyes trained on the plaques behind his head. A clock ticked loudly in the silence. Beyond the confines of the major's little office the company area was beginning to come to life. I twitched nervously and resolved to hide every bit of my emotions from him. I would be the very model of military bearing and dignity. He would never know that I hated him, that I lusted after him, and that he irritated the hell out of me.

"Look at me, private." I snapped my eyes from the plaques to his face. "I know that having sex in public places is adventurous and exciting. I don't want to have to take these measures, but I have to cover my ass, and I have to cover yours. It may not seem like it, but I am not out to get you."

What was there to say to that? I couldn't think of a single thing that wouldn't get me into more trouble than I could get out of. So I waited for him to either let me go or to say something further. With nothing to look at but his face, I was once again struck stupid by his looks. His eyes were deep and intense, framed by long lashes that emphasized their strength. His nose was aquiline, leading down to a full sensuous mouth. His chiseled jaw and chin were complimented by his militarily chopped hair.

Once again, the thought of crawling under his desk flashed through my mind. This time, my teeth weren't involved, just my tongue and lips. And his cum. I had a sudden burning desire to taste him.

"That will be all Wright. Dismissed."

I fled from the office. Military bearing be damned. I made another vow to myself, after inspection I was going to avoid him as much as possible. Otherwise, I might just prove his little no self control theory and throw myself at him. How humiliating.

I went down to my office in the dungeon, the supply room in the basement. I picked up my clipboard and stood in front of an open supply locker, pretending to work. Instead, I shut my eyes and tried to forget what it was like to be so close to the major. I hated the lack of control infatuation brings. I hated mooning over someone who would never give me, a lowly private first class, the time of day. Officers and enlisted do not mix, an ironclad rule enforced by courts-martial, jail time, and dishonorable discharges.

Most of all I hated him for it, if it hadn't been for him, I wouldn't have this, this crush. I hated him. I lusted after him. It was childish of me to blame him for whatever went on in my head, but it made me feel better.

Completely frustrated with myself, I slammed the clipboard on my desk and tried to force myself to work. Mind off of the major. Work. That's what I got paid the big bucks for. Supplies had come in the day before and they required my attention. The major most certainly did not. Then there was that damned inventory list to be taken care of. Mendez needed the list yesterday, the supplies would have to wait.

It took me two more days to finish the inventory. In addition to the Supply Room, I found myself stripping and waxing the floors in the company areas, repainting the day room, and standing fire guard. With an intelligently planned out schedule strategy, judicious ducking into the female latrine, and a lot of luck, I was able to avoid the major. Several times he appeared to be ready to chase me down, but even he didn't dare breech the sanctity of the female latrine.

Well, I was almost always able to avoid him. The one time I couldn't was in the evening, when I was beginning the work on my details. I reported to the Staff Duty NCO and then began work. It never failed, the major was always there, casually chatting with whatever sergeant had the overnight watch. To make things all that much worse, he usually wore his civilian PT gear. A pair of indecently cut nylon shorts, a loose, too-large wife beater, and his running shoes. The man had a body that could make a girl salivate, and I was no exception. At least it gave me something to think about while doing the floors.

I finally finished the inventory reconciliation by Wednesday morning and started in on the supplies. I was tired from the extra duty I had been assigned to do, so I took the excuse to sit on my ass at my desk. I slapped the shipping manifest onto the desk and leaned over it. I narrowed my eyes to slits, until the words began blurring together. Half dozing, I let my mind wander where it would. It went straight to the major. What the hell, I figured, what could it hurt? It's not like he was there and it would keep me from falling asleep.

Since it was the major's fault that my body was so tired, I thought it fair that he give me a good massage. I pictured a soft bed, no make it outside, a huge quilt by a quiet river and a tree. He would be naked and his knees, waiting for me to take my clothes off and sprawl comfortably on my belly. Then his fingers would spread heated oil over my naked back, firmly but gently digging into my muscles and kneading. His erection would rub back and forth over my ass and lower back as he rocked himself into the massage. Then he would lean down and--

"Hey, Wright, I gotta go deal with finance, then to Dentac. You get them supplies put up. See ya tomorrow," Mendez bellowed, leaning into my office.

I jerked and looked up from the manifest, startled. Mendez winked at me and was gone, his footsteps echoing loudly as he took the steps two at a time. Well fuck. I pushed myself up from the desk, no time like the present to get started. Anyway, the physical labor would take my mind from the major. It's not like I'd see him naked in this lifetime anyway.

Hours later, most of the supplies had been put away. All that was left were a few full boxes to be put into a storage room. I wrestled a box that weighed twice as much as I did. The manifest claimed it was a chair, but it felt more like someone had stuck a Bradley in there, or at least a deuce and a half. Or was a deuce and a half heavier than a Bradley? A Bradley was a tank after all and the deuce and a half was only a truck. It would be easier to have sex in the truck, that was a given. But it would be more interesting to do it in a Bradley. I could almost picture the major, stripped to the waist and coming out of the Bradley, crooking his finger in invitation, a sly smile on his face. I'd never been inside a Bradley, I wondered if there was room to fuck. My mind full of the naked major, I managed to push, then pull the stupid box across the room.

"Do you need some help?" The deep voice from behind startled me. I jumped, pushing away from the box and twisting toward the voice at the same time. I tripped over myself and landed face first at the major's spit-shined boots.

Mortification, dread, and a sudden fury ripped through me. He bent over to help me to my feet, but I jerked away from him. If he touched me, I didn't think I could control my temper. Or my lust. My brain had just been full of fantasies of his fingers on my flesh. I almost shuddered as visions of me sexually attacking the man poured through my oversexed brain. Guiltily, I felt as if he'd just caught me staring at his ass. More annoyance followed the guilt.

I climbed to my feet and backed away from him. I was supposed to come to attention, but I didn't think my shaking knees could manage it. "Can I help you, sir?" I could tell by his expression that he didn't like my tone. "I've been wanting to talk to you," he stated in that superior-officer-to-junior-enlisted-soldier voice.

I looked at him suspiciously. Talk. "About what, sir?"

"Have I offended you?" I didn't like his tone any more than he liked mine.

"No, sir." Even to my own ears, I sounded offended. No, he hadn't offended me. He'd just caught me fucking another man, he'd punished me for it, and now he'd caught me immersed in thoughts of fucking him. I wanted him to go away.

His expression blackened. He turned his glare onto my hapless box. "Where does the box go?"

"In the storage room." I pointed. He grabbed the box and began pulling it. I was horrified. "I'll get it, sir!" He glared at me, but didn't stop. I tried to pull the box away from him. "I can get it, sir."

"Shut up, Wright."

I opened my mouth to say something, then snapped it shut. If the man wanted to get himself all sweaty doing my job, then so be it. Who was I, a lowly little private, to tell a major what the hell to do? Why would I want to?

Even through the thick BDU's I could see his muscles bunching and flexing as he moved the box twice as far with half as much effort. My mouth watered and I glared at him. I fully intended to blame him for every sexual twitch he made me feel.

"Are there any other boxes?" He had the nerve to sound perfectly normal, as if he hadn't just wrestled a Bradley into the closet.

"Over there," I snapped, then belatedly, "Sir."

He locked his eyes on mine for a minute, a warning, then moved the other two boxes without a word. I crossed my arms and mutely watched him flex and grunt. A moment later, I crossed my legs and squeezed my thighs together. This was incredibly unfair. Sirs were supposed to be sexless neuters, having a gender reference only when it would be disrespectful to refer to them otherwise. Not this one, no, not him. Given half a chance I'd ride him like a mechanical bull set to full thrust. I swallowed a groan, the word "thrust" and the major in the same thought. . . .

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Breaking Article 134 Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 169 milliseconds