• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Breaking Her In
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Breaking Her In

But when I woke up the next morning, everything appeared to be back to normal. After checking the living room, and seeing she'd cleaned up all the cum, I went to her bedroom, but she wasn't in there. Her shirt was tossed on the floor and, when I picked it up, I saw it was covered in dried cum. And then I heard the shower start.

She was startled when I jerked the shower curtain open and stepped into the tub behind her, completely naked.

"Wh -- what do you want?"

"I want to use my shower."

"But, I'm already using it."

"Like I told you last night, this is my shower. You're furniture, if you want to use my shower, you can use it when I'm in it. But you better be fast, because I don't take half hour showers like you do."

Samantha hurriedly shampooed her long, blonde hair as I stood behind her. I watched the hot water run down her sleek back and through the crack of her perfectly curved ass. My cock was getting erect, and she jumped when I moved forward and let it brush between her legs.

I turned her around, grabbed her hand with the soap in it, and told her to wash me. She nodded and soaped my whole body, everywhere but my swollen cock. I pushed her hand down toward it and she pulled away.

"I already got you off last night," she said.

"I don't think you understand -- you're furniture now. You've got about as much say as the coffee table. Until you pay me my money, your hand, your mouth, your cunt and your ass are mine."

"If you try to stick it in my ass, I'll...I'll leave!"

"Then you'd better get my money before I'm tempted to. Because, until you do, I'll use you however I want to, and you'll get me off as many times as I tell you to. If you're not happy with that deal, you're free to get the fuck out any time you like. Now clean my cock."

Samantha nervously soaped my balls and my erection, and then moved back to let the shower wash me clean. She went to get out of the tub and I stopped her, and told her she hadn't finished. I wrapped her hand around my rock-hard shaft.

"I said clean my cock."

She finally understood and started jerking me off as I played with her firm, round tits, which were a perfect handful, and groped her ass. She gasped as I slid a finger into her wet pussy and just jerked me faster, trying to get it over with. Finally, I grunted off a stream of cum and she kept pumping me and squeezing my swollen balls until I was drained. Then I got out of the shower, without even a thank you, took her towel and went to my room.

The first week of our new arrangement Samantha avoided me as often as she could, cleaning when I wasn't around and leaving food for me as she ran out to study at the library, instead of her room. I couldn't stop her from going out, she wasn't a prisoner, but when she was at home I made sure to remind her of her place.

When I was watching football Monday night, I made her suck me off on the couch during halftime. And one morning before I went to work, right after she'd made me breakfast, I bent her over the dining room table, pushed her pants halfway down and fucked her before she could sneak away to the library.

I knew by the end of the week Samantha had accepted the situation when she came home late and I was already in bed. She didn't even wait for me to ask, she just came into my room, undressed, straddled my cock, rode me until I came, and then went to her bedroom to get some sleep.

She seemed to think that the best way to control the situation was to try to keep my balls drained. It became her morning ritual to suck me off in the shower or kneel in the tub while I fucked her from behind. And it was working.

I hadn't been so drained in my life, even when I had steady girlfriends they never made me come as often as Samantha did. I was starting to enjoy our arrangement, but that didn't change the fact that I needed my money. I knew that she needed another reminder that she still had to pay me. I didn't want her to think that her pussy and mouth was paying off her debt.

My friend Cameron often came over to play video games and watch old seventies sci-fi movies. I know he thought Samantha was smoking hot; she couldn't stand him. So I invited him over and we were hanging out in the living room when she came home from the library.

When she walked in and saw Cameron, who waved hello, she ignored him and turned to go to her bedroom. I could see she was apprehensive when I ordered her to get her ass back in the living room.

I told her we needed a couple of beers and Cameron was amazed when she actually brought them. Samantha went to leave but I stopped her.

"What do you need now?" she asked.

"Take your top off."

Cameron and Samantha both froze, neither believing what they'd just heard. She knew I often forced her to strip, but never when anyone else had been around.

She turned to go to her room.

"Where the fuck are you going?"

"Umm, to take my top off, like you told me to?"

"Take it off here, in front of us."

Knowing she had no choice, she reluctantly pulled her tight, long-sleeved shirt over her head.

Cameron had no idea what was going on, and tried to pretend he was more interested in the video game we were playing while sneaking peeks at Samantha's luscious tits, pushed up invitingly by a sexy pink bra with a little white ribbon on the front.

"Take off your bra too," I said.

Cameron's jaw dropped as he turned to look first at me and then at Samantha, who was pleading with her eyes for me not to make her do this.

"You know the deal," I said. "Or did you find a way to pay me back?"

I turned back to the video game, racking up kills on Cameron's motionless character as he sat frozen on the couch, watching Samantha unhook her bra.

As it slid off her shoulders, she brought her hands up to cover her firm, round tits.

I paused the game and looked at Cameron, who must have thought he was dreaming.

"Move your hands," I said. "Show Cameron your tits."

Samantha slowly lowered her hands and looked down, embarrassed as Cameron gawked at her gorgeous globes.

I hooked my hand through her waistband and pulled her closer. When I went to unbutton her jeans, she quickly pushed my hand away.

"Dylan, please," she whispered.

I knocked her hand away, unbuttoned her jeans and slid them to the floor.

Samantha tried not to meet Cameron's eyes, but he wasn't staring at her face; his gaze was firmly on the little triangle between her legs, barely covered by her matching pink panties.

"Dylan," he said. "Tell me the truth, I'm dreaming, right?"

I laughed. "Nope, you're wide awake, Cameron."

"Then what the hell is going on, why is Samantha letting you undress her?"

"You remember the movie Soylent Green?"

"With Charlton Heston?"

"Yeah...you remember the best part of the movie?"

"When they find out they're really eating people?"

"No, the best part -- the furniture."

Cameron nodded. "Oh yeah, the girls...the furniture. You're right, that was the best part."

"Well, Samantha and I have an arrangement. She's my furniture."

Cameron's jaw dropped. "No fucking way!"

"Yep, Samantha owes me a lot of money, and she's agreed that, until she pays, I can do anything I want with her."

I told Samantha to turn around and, when she did, I slid her panties down. I reached up and squeezed her firm butt cheek. "She's mine to do whatever I want with...isn't that right, Samantha?"

She half turned her head and nodded.

"You mean...anything?" said Cameron.

I dipped my finger between her legs and she gasped as I brushed her wet pussy. "Anything."

I ordered Samantha to sit between us on the couch. She was red with embarrassment as she crossed her legs, covered her tits with her hands and leaned against me, trying to get as far away from Cameron as she could. I smiled, knowing my plan was working; she hated being on display, and I knew she'd be trying to get my money as soon as possible.

I started to play the game again while Samantha hugged my arm, trying to hide her nakedness against me.

As she leaned over, Cameron wasn't paying attention to the game; he was looking at the curve of her beautiful ass and trying to get another glimpse between her legs. He reached out his hand and tentatively brushed his fingers along her hip toward her ass.

"Dylan," he said, as she tried to twist away from his touch, "maybe we can work out a deal? I'll help pay off her debt, and I get to use her too?"

Samantha's eyes went wide with fear and I knew things were spinning out of control. I was just trying to make her uncomfortable, I didn't mean for it to go this far.

"Uh, no thanks. Samantha has to pay off her own debt."

"Please, dude." He reached out to touch her tit and she slapped his hand away. "I'll give you five hundred bucks if you make her blow me. Hell, I'll give you two hundred if you just tell her to give me a handjob. You don't know how many nights after seeing her here I've gone home and -- "

"Cameron," I said, cutting him off before he could finish. "She's not for sale."

I told him it was time to go and, as I steered him toward the front door, he kept pleading with me and raising his offer as he tried to get one last glimpse of Samantha.

After he'd left, I went back in the living room and, as she was picking up her clothes, she thanked me.

"What are you thanking me for?" I said, as I pulled her clothes out of her hand and pushed her back down on the couch.

Samantha instinctively started to undo my belt so she could pull my pants down. "Thanks for telling him I wasn't for sale."

"I told him you weren't for sale," I said, as I stuffed my stiff prick into her mouth. "That doesn't mean I won't rent you out if you don't get my money soon."

Her eyes went wide as I pumped my pole between her lips. Her soft tongue worked my cock over while she jacked my shaft with her hand. After a few minutes of sucking, I pulled my tool out from between her wet lips and bent her over the couch.

"You can't let your friends fuck me," she moaned, as I rubbed my knob against her swollen pussy from behind. "Our deal is that only you get to fuck me."

"Our deal is that I get to do anything I want with you until you pay me my money. So you'd better get it soon, or there will be a lineup of my friends outside your door waiting to get sucked and fucked."

I rubbed the head of my cock against her sopping slit until it was wet with her pussy juice. Then I rubbed it in little circles against her tight, virgin sphincter.

"Dylan, please...not there," she said, and tried to push my cock away.

I knocked her hand back. "I told you Samantha, I can do whatever I want with your body. If you don't pay me soon, you're going to find out what it's like to get fucked in all of your holes at the same time."

I dipped my cock between her legs and rammed it inside her cunt. She moaned as I drove her against the couch and started to bang away. She reached back to place a hand on my hip to stop me from going too deep, but I grabbed both of her wrists and held them behind her back. She was helpless as I fucked her hard, my hips smacking against her pale ass.

Her cheeks were turning red from the pounding I was giving her, and she moaned as I fucked her harder and harder. I let go of her wrists and she clutched the cushions of the couch while I grabbed her shoulders and pistoned my cock in and out of her tight hole.

Samantha kept thrashing her head from side to side as I hammered her until her ponytail came loose. Her long blonde hair was splayed across the couch and she groaned, her toes curling, as I drove deeper and deeper. Finally, I felt my balls tightening.

I quickly jumped up and spun her around to face me as I jacked my cock toward her face. She had expected me to come on her tits, and was surprised when I crammed my cock between her lips. My prick was slick from being in her cunt and she licked and sucked her juices off my swollen shaft as I fed it to her.

I groaned as I filled her mouth with cum. She gagged as my hot load hit the back of her throat and tried to pull away, but I didn't let her.

"Swallow it all," I said, as I forced her to keep sucking my cock.

Samantha's eyes watered as she choked on my cum. Her mouth was stretched around my thick cock and she tried to breathe through her nose as she struggled to get it all down. When I finally slid my drained cock from between her lips, she tilted her head back and opened her mouth to show me she'd swallowed every drop.

"Go have a shower and get cleaned up," I said, as she tried to catch her breath. "And then come sleep in my bedroom, I've got to get up early for work and I want to fuck you again before I leave."

After that, I made Samantha sleep in my bed every night and the morning blowjob in the shower became the morning fuck. If she woke up first, she'd suck my cock hard and ride me like a cowgirl. If I woke up first, I'd tease her pussy until she was wet and slide my pole into her while she was still sleeping. It became a game for both of us to see how far we could get before waking each other up.

I fucked or got sucked by Samantha night and day, in every room of our apartment. But no matter how many times I used and abused her body, she didn't seem at all interested in paying off her debt. She hadn't offered me a cent since our arrangement had started, and I eventually stopped asking her. I'd learned that there were more important things in life than money. Sex with Samantha was the hottest action I'd ever had, and I was starting to worry that she'd actually pay me back and end our arrangement.

So I was taken aback when she came home one night and told me she'd found a way to get some of my money. I thought she'd taken a job as a waitress; I was shocked when I learned how she planned to earn it.

"Cameron caught up to me as I was walking home," said Samantha. "He said he'd pay you two thousand dollars if he could spend the night with me. And I know you need money for your tuition..."

I was speechless. Samantha was the sexiest and most beautiful girl I'd ever been with, and there was no way I was ever going to share her with anyone else. I knew she'd never truly been mine, but I worried about what our arrangement was doing to her, if she was so desperate to get my money that she'd sleep with Cameron.

"Forget about it," I said, "our deal's over."

Panicking, she dropped to her knees and fumbled with my belt. "I'm sorry, Dylan, I'll get you all of your money...I just need more time! Don't kick me out, you can do anything you want with me -- anything..."

I pulled her hands away and brushed a loose lock of her hair behind her ear. "Samantha, you've paid your debt. You're not furniture anymore -- you're my roommate. The money you owed me...I'd been saving that for my vacation. But these last two months with you have been the best two months of my life. I can always earn more money; this summer was priceless."

Samantha blinked, as if she didn't understand. "But...won't you kick me out? If I can't pay my rent?"

"Well, if you can come up with rent -- without sleeping with Cameron -- that would be great. But if you can't, don't worry about it, I'll make sure you always have a place to stay."

Tears of relief streamed down Samantha's face, and she went to sleep in her own bed for the first time in weeks.

The next morning it felt weird to be showering alone, and not having Samantha on her knees in front of me, fondling my balls while she sucked my cock clean. I came out of the shower only wearing a towel, and was surprised to see a strange woman sitting at our dining room table.

After I'd quickly dressed, Samantha introduced us.

"Dylan, this is my mom, Angela," she said, and excused herself while she hopped in the shower and got ready.

"Nice to finally meet you, Dylan," said Angela. She was beautiful, like her daughter, and well groomed and impeccably dressed.

"I apologize for dropping by your apartment so early, but I've been worried about Sam. I've been leaving her messages, but she hasn't returned any of them, so I flew out here this morning. Has everything been okay?"

"I guess so," I said, with a shrug. "I know there's been some...financial problems that have bothered her, but other than that, she seems fine."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, I know how expensive college can be. But I'm sure that if you need to borrow money, Sam would be glad to help."

I nearly spit out my coffee. "I'm not the one having financial problems -- Samantha is!"

"What are you talking about? Sam has a six-figure trust fund her father left her."

My jaw dropped. "A trust fund? She hasn't paid rent in over nine months, and she owes me over ten thousand dollars -- she told me you guys were broke!"

Angela's eyes went wide with fear and she covered her mouth in shock. "Oh my god...it's back!

"I knew I should have come sooner, but she insisted she was better." Angela stood and looked toward the bathroom, making sure Samantha couldn't hear her. "She must have stopped taking her medication...I knew I shouldn't have let her quit therapy."

"Medication? Therapy?"

"Samantha's mentally ill, she has an anxiety disorder -- peniaphobia."

"What's that?" I said, hoping it wasn't what it sounded like.

"Peniaphobia is an abnormal fear of poverty, and for Sam...the fear can be overpowering. When she was young we were wealthy and lived in a big, beautiful house, but my husband lost it all in the dot-com crash. We were forced to sell everything and, when we moved, Sam had to leave both her school and her friends behind.

"We moved to a tiny one-room apartment and we were very poor. We knew Sam took the loss hard, but we didn't realize how hard until later. When she was nine or ten we started to notice little signs...like hoarding money...refusing to leave her bedroom...and getting very emotional anytime we spent a cent."

Angela paused, took a deep breath, and wiped a tear from the corner of her eye. "We took her to a psychiatrist, and she was diagnosed with peniaphobia.

"Before he died two years ago, my husband had recovered most of the money he'd lost. Even though he made sure we'd be taken care of financially for the rest of our lives, Sam is still terrified of returning to poverty. She has a crippling fear of being poor, and will go to irrational lengths to prevent it...hiding her money...never leaving her room...anything to keep from losing her home again."

"But...if Samantha has all this money...why would she still be afraid of being poor?"

"It's not simply to do with money, Dylan, it also has to do with highly emotional issues like survival, identity, happiness, self-worth and meaning. So many people your age worry about their future, for Sam these fears are tenfold."

As Samantha turned off the shower, Angela took my hand. "Don't worry, I'll make sure you get every cent you're owed, and Sam is going back into treatment immediately."

After the two of them left, I collapsed on the couch. I couldn't believe what a dick I'd been. Samantha's emotional outbursts and strange behavior were a cry for help. But instead of trying to find out what was wrong, or taking care of her, I fucked her in every room of our apartment, forced her to suck my cock almost daily and humiliated her by making her strip in front of my friend.

I was so blinded by my own obsession with money that I failed to see her problems. Now I realized why she'd acted so strangely when it came to her boyfriend, money and food, and why she'd got so upset every time I threatened to kick her out.

Samantha never came home, and the next day her mom phoned me to let me know that she was back in treatment and would be moving out of the apartment. And, as promised, my money was in my account the following Monday -- every cent with interest.

About a week later, the two of them showed up with a moving company to take her stuff away. While her mom talked with the movers, I pulled Samantha aside so I could talk to her alone.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Breaking Her In
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds