• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Breaking In Our New Trailer

Breaking In Our New Trailer

"Hey Babe, you wanna break in our new trailer?"

"Sure!" my husband responded before even thinking twice about it. Little did he know our ideas of breaking it in were totally opposite.

"Ok, go get on the bed and I'll be in there in a minute," I was totally throwing him off, and I loved it. "Put on the blind fold!" I called into the room.

"Ok, I'm ready!" he called back.

I slipped into the room with some bondage tape and grabbed his arms. "Put your arms behind your back," I commanded.

"Mmmm..... I love it when you tie me up like this and ride my dick like a bull at a rodeo."

"Bend over the side of the bed"

"Huh? What? Why?" he was so confused.

"Just do it!"

He inched his way off the bed and bent over. I could tell he was scared. "Babe, what are you doing?" he asked in a shaky voice as I squirted some lube on his ass. "Babe ... oh my God ..." he finally got it. "Please don't. Please babe. This is going to hurt. Please don't."

"Relax it will only hurt for a minute. You can scream all you want we don't have neighbors out here." I began to rub the tip of my strap on up and down his crack.

"Please, oh please don't," he continued to beg.

I grabbed his hips, "just the tip," I said as I pushed a little in.

"Owww!!!" he screamed.

"That hurt baby?"

"No shit! Take it out!"

"Well if that hurt," I sneered, "how's this?" I grabbed his hips and slowly pushed the rest inside his ass.

"Babe... Stop!" he screamed louder. "Babe! That hurts! Stop! Oh, that hurts!!!!!"

I slammed the rest in and held him tight so he couldn't move. "Hold still baby. It's ok. It's all the way in now."

He began to cry, "It hurts so damn bad. I can feel my stomach beginning to cramp. Please take it out baby, please." Tears ran down his face.

"Take a breath baby."

"Don't push anymore please." I said I wouldn't as I began to pull out. "Ooohhhh..... That feels good."

"See babe I told you," I smiled, "now take a deep breath and slowly let it out." As he did, I slowly pulled a little more out and pushed it back in.

"No ... keep pulling it out ..." I just kept fucking his ass. "Ohmmm.... That feels good. Keep on baby." I smiled even bigger. "Oh no! I'm gonna cum! Babe, stop! I'm gonna cum!"

"It's ok. Go ahead and cum baby."

"Ohhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he spewed hot jizz all over our new bed. "Damn babe! That fucking hurt, but that was the best cum I've ever had!" I yanked the rest of the strap on out of his ass and he shot jizz again. "Oh my God, Babe!" this time he smiled. "Thank you."

"See?" I smirked, "told you you would like it." I wiped the lube off and handed him a towel. He stood up and yelped just before he wiped up the cum. "What's wrong baby?"

"It burns."

"What burns?" I asked, confused.

"My ass. My ass burns!" he was in tears again.

"Bend over babe," I offered, "let me look."

"Not again, please," he begged.

"I won't, just bend over. I need to see if it got torn," I explained. Reluctantly he bent over.

"Easy, Babe, it hurts," he cautioned.

"Just relax and be still," I spread his cheeks and wiped the rest of the lube off. I bent down and slowly slid my tongue around his swollen hole.

"What the hell was that?!" he jumped up.

"Bend back over I'm not done with you," I commanded and pushed him back over the bed. I continued to give him a rim job.

"Mmmmm..........." he moaned once again. "Ooommmiiiigggoooddd........."

"Feel good baby?" I asked and went right back to rimming him.

"Oohhhhh yyyeeeaaahhh......" he couldn't stop moaning. "Don't stop. Please don't stop baby." He begged for more. Just then he blew the biggest load of all.

"Does it still burn?"

"Not as bad now," he grinned. "Maybe you should do it again," he teased.

"Now now, if we keep on like this, we won't get any work done."

"Oh, c'mon. Please?" he begged like a kid in a candy store."Please, please, please???"

"Tonight," I smiled, "I promise." I gathered my clothes and got dressed as he cleaned up and got dressed himself. "Tonight will be even better!" I called to him.

"And I can't wait!" he replied.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Breaking In Our New Trailer

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 375 milliseconds