Breaking Out Pt. 02

We made our way across the living room floor to the door and I put my back to the wall and let her pin me there. Her hand moved down to my vagina, finding the softness and rubbing me firmly but gently. Her mouth found my neck and covered it in soft, sucking kisses and then I opened the door and slid sideways. Sarah followed me through the doorway and down the hallway to my bedroom and it was only then I managed to break free and take three steps back.

I spun around and walking to the window, pulled the curtains closed while Sarah knelt on the bed and studied me. I switched on my bedside lamp and smiled at her as I moved around the bed to come up behind her. She hadn't moved until then but as I slid my hands over her bared back she glanced over her shoulder at me and smiled crookedly. I undid the belt and let it fall to the floor with a clunk.

She leaned back and hooked her hand around my buttocks and guided me forward onto the bed, I ended up on my side looking up at her and then she straddled me, the dress flared out over the bed and I inched my hands up under her skirt. Sarah raised herself up slightly and then leaned over to kiss my lips. I felt the tension building as she worked my lips, pushing her hips against me as my hands moved up and down her thighs. She left my mouth and travelled to my throat in a series of quick, teasing kisses, I arched my back slightly and moaned as my hands began a slow journey up her thighs but stopped short of her panties and just stroked her skin.

She removed my sandals and her shoes and then began a slow crawl over me. Her hands brushed up and down my front, following the closure of my shirt, picking at the buttons but not undoing them. Her mouth was still moving over my throat and what she could find of my skin at the front. Soft fingertips traced around my breasts in ever decreasing circles as she kept kissing me and then she grabbed my breasts and pulled upwards as her hips moved back and forth over me. I finally took the chance to move my hands up to her panties and slid my fingers over her soft lips.

Sarah groaned softly and undid a couple of buttons, I worked my right hand behind her panties and felt her moist labia, it felt a little weird at that point because I was so used to men but I knew how to stimulate myself. This wasn't as hard as I'd thought. I kept rubbing her as she kissed her way down my front, another couple of buttons came undone and my bra was exposed. I felt her hands over my breasts again, her thumbs slipped over the cups to my nipples and she began rubbing them as her lips danced over my bare skin. I was moaning now, rising and falling in time to her movements as I kept rubbing her moist pussy.

My shirt was nearly open to my waist when I finally pulled my hands out from under her dress and fumbled at the front of my jeans. I undid the button and unzipped myself while Sarah undid the last few buttons to part the shirt. A feeling of immense longing came over me as I pulled the jeans part way down my hips. Sarah's hair flowed over my front as she kissed my belly and licked my belly button. I was feeling wet and longing to be filled but still she didn't try to disrobe me yet. Instead she kept kissing my front and massaging my breasts. The massage turned to a light teasing with her fingertips, moving up and down my front but stopping short of my panty line. My breathing became ragged and more intense, my moans louder and finally I propped on my elbows and looked down at my state of undress.

My jeans were undone and part way over my hips. My shirt was completely open and now it was off my shoulders along with my bra straps, I looked at my panties and then sat up to remove my shirt and unclip my bra. Sarah inched the jeans down my legs and removed them completely, leaving me with just my panties. A sly grin drifted over her face as she pulled the straps off her shoulders and let the dress fall down over her bare breasts. She had beautiful upturned breasts with pert nipples and I leaned forward to suck her nipples. She pushed herself into me and dragged her fingertips up and down my bare back as I worked on her nipples. Slowly the dress came off and fell to the floor and she pushed me onto my back.

"Lie back and relax," she murmured.

I did exactly that as she began to slowly kiss her way down my front, over my panties and down to my thighs. My legs parted slightly and she pulled my panties over my hips and flicked them away a few moments later.

"Dessert," she sighed, "my favourite kind."

I was always a bit self conscious about cunnilingus but that was because the men I'd known either did it badly or just refused outright. Sarah however was in her element, taking time to prepare my pussy for the main event. Her tongue slicked between my lips to my clitoral hood, up over it and back down again to my perineum. She did this several times in succession, alternating her passage with sideways flickering of the tongue. I whimpered as she brought me higher, letting the moment take me to another dimension. My breathing became heavier, until I was whimpering with sheer ecstatic pleasure and then I felt her fingers probing at my opening, a digit at a time while her tongue continued to bathe me. All the focus was on my pussy now, I pushed myself into her and then I felt the most delicious sensations as she bathed my clitoris with her tongue.

I was now fully aroused and wanting more, Sarah wasn't slow in following through with her tongue and finger work. When I finally came it was with a series of cries as the orgasm took me, I felt as if I was floating and then coming apart only to find I was lying on the bed with Sarah propped on her elbows and a smile on her face.

"I think the Earth just moved for someone."

"Too fucking right," I panted, "fuck me," my head hit the pillow, "what have I been missing?"

"A good blow job?"

"Yeah that'd do it," I finally managed.

My turn with her came a little later after I removed her panties. It felt a little foreign at first, going down on a woman but I've never been shy about trying something new, I just never thought it would be something like this as I lapped at her labia and slipped my finger inside. It might have taken me a bit longer although she's since said it was about the same time, but I was kind of out of control.

In the aftermath as we lay in each other's arms I felt something I hadn't felt in years. The tender intimacy of being naked with someone I actually liked. I wasn't sure how long this would last I just knew right now I was happy where I was with Sarah.

There's more to tell of course but it's time to wrap this up so I'll keep it brief. Cassie was the first to know that Sarah and I were an item, we kept her on ice for about a week before coming out to her and she couldn't be happier. It was a little longer before I came out to my colleagues at work, a good two months or more but when I did it wasn't as dramatic as I thought. My sergeant merely shrugged and said.

"Well at least I'll know where to find you if I need you."

The second big change though came in the form of a formal interview from someone at forensics. It was something I'd mentioned to Tom a few days after I started back at work, moving into forensic science. It was a natural reaction to being shot at. Some cops seem to just roll with it and others find the need to make changes. For me it was an all too potent reminder of how close we are to death, a few centimetres more and I might have lost my life.

So now I'm at the end of my first year of training to be a forensics technician. It's been one of the most interesting and monumental years I've known in a long time. You push yourself as far as you can and then you push a little more. Kind of like good sex I guess and speaking of sex I'm still with Sarah, we haven't moved in together but it's not something we discuss right now. She's only a few minutes away by car and I think we both value time alone as well as time spent together. I needn't have worried about Cassie either. She and Sarah get along just fine, she's like an auntie. Cassie even calls her auntie Sarah when she's winding her up and the two are quite close.

On an interesting side note though, Fiona did go to New Zealand the week Sarah and I got together but it wasn't to get married. She wanted to tell Mike face to face that she wasn't going to become his wife, Fiona wanted to end the relationship. Her next move was even more dramatic when she got together with Harriet, an I.T consultant who came to fix her computer and ended up fixing something else but that's a story for another day.

Nevertheless, it's all out there now, the story of how Sarah and I got together. Now I need to get back to my latest assignment, analysing blood spatters!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds