Breaking the Drought Pt. 02

"Oh, she saw that."

"Who?"

"The blonde woman," she chuckled.

The woman was staring at them and said something to her boyfriend because he turned around to look as well.

"They're probably Republicans, ain't never met a gay person but they sure are against it all."

She kissed Wendy again.

"So how's about we go back in there and negotiate? My hands are filthy so I ain't sticking my grubby little fingers into you, but you ma'am are clean as a whistle and seeing as I've been slaving over your engine, it's time I got me some reward."

Wendy pushed herself up as Samantha rose and walked inside, she snapped her fingers and Mutt groaned and followed her inside. Samantha shut the outside door and Wendy shut the other door, Mutt made for the couch but Samantha snapped her fingers and pointed to the floor.

She pulled her shirt open and undid her jeans and collapsed on the couch as her jeans fell to her ankles.

"Now about this arrangement. Am I correct in assuming ma'am that you are going to lick my tight little playground on a regular basis?"

"That's the plan," Wendy pulled her tee shirt off.

"You realize if you fall behind on that one I'm going to add it all up and demand full payment within seven days?"

"Is that working days or normal days?"

"Who cares?" Samantha pulled her panties over her hips and slid them down to her ankles, "oh and I want cream on my titties on a day to be designated."

"Cream can be arranged, would you like it on your belly too?"

"That would tickle my fancy," Samantha spread her legs as Wendy knelt before her and dipped her head towards the patch of hair between her legs.

"You ain't seen nothing yet," Wendy dragged her tongue along her wet lips.

Samantha giggled and pushed herself down the couch.

"Take me to heaven."

Wendy began to manipulate her genitals, alternating her licking with penetration. Samantha eventually stopped with the wisecracks and gave into her and as oral sex sessions go, it was remarkably quick but then again she had been ready for it. When she started to spasm, Wendy went harder, Samantha arched her back and grabbed the back of the couch and let out an almighty.

"Oh fuck!"

She came down fairly quickly and looked down at Wendy with a broad smile.

"That was quick."

"I'll let you into a dirty secret," she chuckled, "while you were playing on your laptop, I was playing with my best friend," she looked down herself, "I've got a high sex drive, I wore my ex boyfriend out sometimes, so in twelve months time you might be happy to see me drive away with my new trailer."

"We'll see about that," Wendy sat down beside her, "I can go again," she slid her fingers inside Samantha. The younger woman winced and sat forward.

"And on that note, I've gotta bolt on the rocker covers, manifold and carburettor."

She pulled up her panties and jeans and by the time Wendy came through she was sliding onto the seat, Wendy squinted at the pamphlet tucked under the windshield wiper and then looked out at where the trailer had been. The blonde woman and her boyfriend were gone and curious, she clambered out and retrieved it.

"It's one of those religious pamphlets," she read it and then burst out laughing, "from some church, it's an invitation to join in a prayer meeting."

"You gonna go?" Samantha looked up.

"Only if she's going."

"Oh, that is gonna cost you another blow job."

"Okay," she climbed up behind the wheel, "I can live with that."

Some two hours later a motor home and a pickup left town. Samantha's worldly belongings were safely stowed in the back, Mutt was sleeping on the floor or probably the bed by now and Wendy's spirits rose as they hit the Interstate. The blacktop stretched out before them, another town, another show but this one would be different. There was no promise of a happy ever after, but she had the feeling as they headed west that this was going to last. What was it they said? Chase a butterfly and it eludes you, stay still for a spell and it rests on your shoulder.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 295 milliseconds