Breaking The Internet

"I'm ready, go ahead and put your cock in my ass. When you say that you're ready to start filming, I'll grind my hips and I should be doing the twerk thing while your cock pumps in and out of my ass."

Pointing his cock down, Johnny pushed it to slide into her dark hole. Kim was forced to lean up, allowing his rod to slide into her. Once it was in, she sat back still on his legs with her cheeks parted. Kim arched her back forward, allowing her ass cheeks to spread a bit more and then resting her hands on her knees. The position was made through Matt's camera lens. He yelled out.

"And...ACTION! ROLL!!"

Upon hearing his words, Kim immediately pushed down and began to grind her hips, rolling them as her ass moved and absorbed his cock. Johnny laid back on the couch watching as her ass took his cock in and with the rolling of her hips. It was amazing, to see Kim Kardashian twerking over his cock. This was better than a lap dance. Johnny was at a loss of words, only able to moan. Matt held the camera in his hands, zooming in to capture Kim's ass shaking and grinding over the cock lodged inside. She took a deep breath, slightly moaning but refusing to stop moving, as if she were grinding to a rhythm or beat.

Taking a deep breath, Johnny wanted to try and fight back the urge to blow his load deep within Kim's beautiful round ass. They had planned to do two anal scenes, this was simply something of a little show but no one told her to stop. Over two minutes were recorded of her ass twerking with his cock pushing in and out. Johnny figured at this rate, he probably wouldn't be able to hold back if they did the second anal scene with her on top. He had to stop her now, only to make it right to have the perfect 'money shot' to end this tape.

"Kim baby, I'm about ready to blow my load!"

His words forced her to come to a stop. It was no problem whatsoever for Matt behind the camera. He didn't stop the recording until her ass had come to a halt. This would be another short clip that they could cut the audio and use as a short edited clip with instrumental music. Kim moved off Johnny, his cock slipping out of her ass again. She moved down to her knees for him while Johnny stood up to get into position. Matt moved back to the camera station in front of the couch, getting it ready and zooming in for the action that was about to occur below. While Kim was on her knees, she looked up and spoke to Johnny.

"Can I suck on it one last time?"

"Yeah, we can finish with a final blow job before the money shot."

"The money shot? Oh yeah, that's where you're gonna cum all over my face."

"Yeah, that's right babe. You're gonna get glazed, that's the money shot. "

She smirked at the sound of his specific words telling her she would be 'glazed'.

"Well, you haven't cum all day. So, I hope you really load me down with that hot jizz."

Her hand reached up, grabbing his cock as she began to stroke it. She used her free hand to quickly push her hair behind her shoulders, fixing it so that it wouldn't get in the way when she brought his dick back into her mouth. Matt had the camera focused right on her now, speaking up to give the signal.

"And...ACTION!"

Kim quickly wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and pumped it with her hand. She began to suck it, bobbing her head up and down in sync with her hand jerking him off at the same time. The camera was rolling and for this final blow job, she wanted to show the women who had joked to Johnny about her oral skills. He knew that Kim could post women to shame anyway, and here she was moaning into his cock while pressing tongue against it and bobbing her head up and down. 'Mmmmm, mmmm, mmm' was the sound of her muffle voice heard between her slobbering and slurping noises.

Johnny took a deep breath, wishing he could buy off more time of this amazing pleasure. He had trained himself over the years to hold back orgasms, always to the point that when he exploded that he could give a massive amount of cum. The longer he held back, the larger the load of his seed. It was all for the 'money shot' in porn, but Kim had worked hard for it. She continued to suck on his cock, moving her hand to the base of his rod to show off her deep throat skills one last time when she took it all the way down her throat. Breathing heavily, Johnny moaned before yelling to her.

"Ohhhhhhh, baby! I'M GONNA CUM!! OHHHH YEAH!!"

She knew exactly what to do. Slowing herself down, Kim looked her eyes up at him before she moved her lips to release his cock from her mouth with a loud pop noise. Saliva strings dangled from her mouth while her spit drooled from his shaft. She spoke in a low, slutty voice.

"You want to cum for me? Cum all over my face!"

Quickly, he stroked his cock while aiming it right at her face. Kim closed her eyes knowing full well what was to come. She opened her mouth, sticking her tongue out almost in a smile as she moaned 'ahhhhhh' to him. Johnny groaned and grunted before yelling out.

"OHHHH YEAH, OHHHHH FUCK! TAKE IT BABY! YES!!"

A thick string of cum flew out of his cock and painted over her forehead stretching out into her dark hair. The first string was so powerful, it's sticky mess ran down her nose. Another thick string shot out seconds later, painting in the same spot down her forehead and dripping over the left side of her nose and down to her upper lip. Kim moaned at the feeling, sticking her tongue out even further to tease him. Another string shot out, coating her left eye and stretching over her cheek. The first thick wad of his cum slapped over her tongue and dripped down her chin. A few drops had splashed down over her right cheek.

The camera was rolling, capturing every second of this 'money shot'. Johnny continued stroking his cock, another spurt of his cum splashed over her right cheek and began to drip down her face. He was nearly at this point, a glorious facial had been received by her. To finish draining his cock, he pushed the head over her tongue. Kim opened her eyes, not caring at all about the little string of cum that was across her eyebrow and over her eye. She looked in his eyes while wrapping her tongue around the head and squeezing her lips around it. Kim milked the final spurts of cum into her mouth, moaning against the crown of his shaft. After she was finished, she made a loud pop noise with her puffy lips and opened her mouth, showing the cum mixed in her spit on her tongue along with her cum-coated face.

Matt quickly moved the camera in front of Johnny's body, to end the scene in a POV style. Kim's eyes looked at the camera before closing her lips and loudly swallowing his load down. The ending was to give the viewer their own perspective, allowing them to look into the eyes of Kim Kardashian and her face drenched in cum. She blinked and then the camera zoomed out. The scene and filming was done. Matt moved the camera to pan away, putting on the part when the editing would go to a fade. He shut the camera off and smiled. Johnny looked at him and nodded before raising his hands and clapping.

"That's the end, we're done! Way to go Kim, you were excellent!"

She laughed, raising her hands to clap them.

"Thank you, I gave it my best!"

"You damn sure did! This was so much better than your original sex tape, god I can't wait to get this on the computer and start editing it!"

It was Matt who blurted out speaking. Johnny looked over at him and nodded. Kim simply laughed again before speaking.

"I can't wait to put it on the internet again."

"Babe, this tape is going to blow up. I know it. How about we get cleaned up and have some drinks? We can discuss the editing and all that later."

Kim nodded.

"Yeah, let me go clean all your cum off my face and get dressed. I'll gladly have some drinks with you."

Raising herself up from her knees, Kim took a deep breath before teasing Johnny with her words.

"You made a mess out of me didn't you?"

A big smile appeared over his face before he slowly nodded.

"All for the show babe, only for you."

She winked at him before turning around and walking off to the bathroom. Johnny got to look at her naked ass, gazing into the immense size of it one last time. He couldn't wait for tomorrow when he and Matt could edit the tape and go over it. All the scenes and material that had been done, let alone the fact that it was Kim Kardashian herself and no porn star playing as her, this was going to be a huge hit once it was released.

******************

1 WEEK LATER

Work had been cut for Johnny at the studio with editing the tape he made with Kim. He and Matt had broken down all the scenes, recorded from the three cameras: the POV station, the standard station that was by the couch, and the digital handheld camera. The editing took only a few days, using some cheap instrumental hip hop beats for music. The solo scene was edited first, along with the pony tail hair flipping. Matt used the twerking scene to edit in the beginning intro, all with little flashes while Kim's solo part was the main feature. After that, the film was edited in the order of the scenes: beginning with the solo stripping, the POV blow job and titty fuck, the reverse cowgirl, and then the anal scene. The twerking anal part was edited in the beginning with a little flash teaser with the intro music. The final part was the big facial, that glorious 'money shot' that Johnny was so proud of.

After editing was complete, the film was given it's title name of Kim Kardashian: Porn Star. The title was a parody of her old sex tape title of 'Kim Kardashian, Superstar'. In the lower right hand corner of the video, was a tag that said 'Kim K Pornstar' with the '.com' added, just like the original tape. A date disclaimer was added at the beginning of the video, stating that it was originally shot and recorded in November of 2012, just four years ago. This disclaimer was to make the video seem like it was old and recently dug up and released. Johnny had to call her up to organize what they were going to do with the film to release it. He could have easily put it up on his porn network or sold it to a distributor, but Kim had other ideas. She wanted to put it on the internet through a pay site, similar to how her original sex tape was done.

A one minute teaser trailer video was edited, only with her twerking anal scene, and brief scenes of her blow job and solo scenes. With everything set, all that was needed was to build the website and set up the payment system. Johnny and Kim had agreed if demand had come, they would manufacture DVD's to sell from online. The release date was set at February 21st, 2017. Exactly a decade after her own sex tape was released, right down to the same day. First, they would release the trailer just two days before the release of the tape and opening of the website, just to build up hype for the next 48 hours as the website KimKPornstar launched and the release came. Kim had told no one about this deal, not even Kanye. It would come as a surprise to him and everyone, she knew this was going to be bigger and better than the original tape released a decade ago.

******************

2 MONTHS LATER

February 20th, 2017

Sitting at her table by herself with the laptop opened, Kim's jaw dropped as she had checked her social media accounts and had seen the number of clicks and trends her name was receiving. Headlines that screamed 'Kim K breaks the internet again!'. On social media, her name was trending at 1.3 million hits at the hour after the teaser trailer for the video had been released. Earlier in the day, her phone had been ringing off the hook. Kanye had called to congratulate her on the new level of fame they had achieved. Surely, he enjoyed the fact, as it gave him a media blitz storm to talk about how proud he was of his wife. Since the tape was dated at 2013, no one would question weather she cheated on Kanye whatsoever.

Other headlines screamed that an 'old sex tape had been recovered and is being released'. Johnny texted Kim with jokes about the media storm. The website had crashed already in the day twice due to the traffic coming in and the endless number of hits. Social media sites had experienced a slow down in loading time due to the number of shares that the news was getting for this new sex tape. Johnny texted her a short little joke 'Honey, you're gonna be famous again. Not that you aren't already LOL'. She giggled when reading it, unable to stop herself from smiling in a smug grin of victory. Her status would go down legendary in the entertainment industry as a pop culture icon and sex symbol. This was just another example of the power of her name at play. Within the next 24 hours, the tape would be released and the money would be counted. One decade later, she would still be a household name with the same game.

THE END

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds