• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Breeding Angie

Breeding Angie

12

I am one of these people that has never had any luck with men. When I was in high school I never had a date for the prom, in fact, I was never asked for a date at all. I suppose I never learned how to use make up like most girls. It was always too much trouble to put on and I felt it wouldn't help me that much anyway. I am 5" 7" and admit I do have a weight problem. I've always been too large. Some might describe me as voluptuous but when I look in the mirror I see this fat girl with a plain face looking back. I have big boobs, a big butt, and a chubby belly. I wear baggy clothes to try and hide my body.

After leaving high school I attended a junior college for 2 years learning office management. I am very active in my church, so upon graduation, I was hired by our pastor to work in the office there. I needed work and this job fell in my lap. After working there for four years he offered me a job in a new program for inner city youth he had gotten funded. I was to manage the office of this program for inner city youth who are at risk. Most of them are gang members. Our office was in an old school building in a very rough part of the city. I often wondered if my pastor didn't select me for the job because I was unattractive. He never told me that but it crossed my mind. I was told I was selected because I was more mature.

Working in this program was quite a challenge. By now I was in my late twenties and wanted to get married and have a family like any normal woman. The pastor hired a young social worker who had just graduated from college. His name was Eric. Eric wasn't bad looking and seemed like a very nice person. I decided I would do my best to get him to ask me out. I even convinced myself I would marry him if he asked me. Did I love him? Who knows? He was nice and I had decided I was ready to settle down. I had never even been kissed by a male of any age. The more I thought about it the more I decided I would sleep with him on the first date if he wanted me to. I wouldn't rule anything out. I was that disparate.

I set my plan in motion by making a concerted effort to dress a little more provocatively. I stopped wearing slacks and baggy shirts and switched to skirts and tops that showed some cleavage. I didn't dress too wild but I was doing my best. I was not used to men paying much attention to me but I noticed Eric didn't pass up a chance to look at my tits when he could. I would wear a sweater so I could button it when our clients, the gang members, were around. I shortened a few of my skirts to just above the knee. Often I would go in Eric's office to talk to him. When I did I would sit in front of his desk with my legs crossed. This was all new to me and it took me sometime to fully get my nerve up but I was determined to try. Eric and I began eating lunch together so I felt I might be making some progress. I decided to turn up the heat a bit by wearing colored panties instead of my usual white ones. I made sure Eric got a good view every day so he knew the color I had selected. He never said anything but he kept coming up with excuses to get me in his office. If I left my skirt alone it almost slipped up to my waist. I got to the point where I left it alone. Eric's eyes were glued to my chubby thighs. Did he like them? All I knew was he kept looking. It was time to turn up the heat some more.

I began going to his office without wearing panties. This just had to work. I was 28 years old and felt it was time for me to start a family. In the far back of my mind I had made the decision that if Eric fucked me I would not have him use any protection. I was not on the pill since there was no need for it. If Eric got me pregnant, and my relationship with him did not work out, I would at least have the baby. I was desperate for this to work. My biological clock was ticking and that worried me. My fear was that I would go through life just being this lonely person with no one to care about me.

I was doing all I could to attract Eric. I had switched to thin bras that gave my 40DD's lots of cleavage and let my nipples protrude in our air conditioned office. I could not help but notice other men were more aware of me too, including our clients. It was hard to dress like that and not give others a peek. One day I was going up some metal stairs when I heard a noise under them. I glanced down and saw three black gang members under there. I did not acknowledge them but I knew that they knew I was not wearing panties. Then I wondered if that was the first time they had done that. From that day on I paid attention and there was someone under the stairs, looking up my skirt, nearly every time I used them. I had to talk with them on occasion and no one had ever hinted at anything inappropriate, so I dismissed it. I'm entitled to not wear panties if I choose to. I was aware of some "looks" I received but I decided it was no big deal.

My efforts to seduce Eric continued. Gradually I could tell men, total strangers, seemed to notice me. This had never happened before and I liked it. It was nice for men to acknowledge I exist after being ignored for so long. I began to wear bras that supported my breasts but left more of them uncovered. This was not lost on Eric. I would type something for him and take it to get it signed. As I bent over to show him where to sign there were occasions my nipple was visible to him. He no longer made any attempt to hide the fact he was looking at my tits and I made little effort to hide them from him. I knew it was just a matter of time until his cock was in me and I would be having his baby.

My new style of dress had not gone unnoticed by the pastor either. One day he called me in and subtly suggested I might dress a bit more conservatively. He said he could see how attractive I am and he admitted he had enjoyed looking at me, but he thought it best if I toned my dress down a bit. He really surprised me. I found it amusing that, while he was telling me this, he was looking up my skirt all the time.

I was honest with him and told him I had been this wall flower all my life and now I liked the attention I was getting. The pastor told me I obviously had no idea what a sexy body I have and he thought I needed to be more careful.

He whispered saying, "Angie, there isn't a male around here, including me, that hasn't undressed you with his eyes a thousand times." He said, "You bring out the Adam in all of us."

Somehow that statement turned me on more than I can put into words. I wanted to strip all my clothes off so the preacher could see me naked. I would have let him fuck me at that moment and I would have gladly had his baby. After all, he had done so much for me, I would love to repay him somehow. I shared with him how flattered I was by his admission and how much I appreciated all he had done for me.

Then we just sat there and looked at each other. It was like we both knew but neither could say anything. Thirty seconds must have passed, and then, never saying a word, I uncrossed my legs and spread them for the pastor. He said nothing and did not move. He just looked straight at my pussy. This was the very first time I had ever exposed it to a man like this. I spread my legs farther apart and pulled my skirt to my waist.

Finally he said, "Angie, you are beautiful down there."

I wanted him so badly. I had never been in such an intimate situation with a man before but he didn't move. I began to unbutton my blouse when he held his hand up.

He said, "Stop, I want to but I can't...you understand."

I paused but didn't stop unfastening my blouse. Then I said, "I know, but just stay there, OK?" The pastor only nodded.

I finished unbuttoning my blouse, stood up, and slipped it off. Then I unhooked my bra and let them fall to the floor. It was cool in there and my nipples were hard. When I rubbed them they only got harder. The pastor never spoke and neither did I. Now I unbuttoned my skirt and let it drop. I was totally naked, except for my heels, in front of my pastor. I turned around so he could get a good look at my body and then sat back down. We both knew there was nothing else to say. As I sat there I put my feet on the edge of his desk and spread my legs as wide as I could. Then, using both hands, I spread my pussy open so he could see inside. No other man had seen me like this before and I was thrilled he was the first. I was consumed with lust by now. The pastor watched intently as I pushed my fingers up inside my cunt. I was a virgin as far as sex with a man goes but my hymen had succumbed to my dildo years ago. My fingers had never felt better in me. I never took my eyes off the pastor as I began rubbing my clit. My it felt wonderful! He had leaned back in his chair and I could tell he was masturbating too. I rubbed my clit with one hand and my nipples with the other. I can't describe how turned on I was to see his eyes glued to my dripping pussy. Soon my legs jerked each time I touched my clit in that certain place. My orgasm was approaching.

As I reached that point of no return I felt a spurt of fluid come out of me and hit the side of his desk. Before it had run down there was another, and another, and another...then my pastor watched me have the most intense orgasm of my life. I shuddered as wave after wave passed over me and spurt after spurt hit his desk. I looked at him and told him I wanted to do that for him.

He smiled and said, "Thank you." "It was beautiful."

Once we had composed ourselves he handed me some tissues as he cleaned himself up. While I was still naked I leaned on his desk and told him if he ever wanted me he could have me...anytime. He just smiled. I put my clothes on and left his office. I have never spoken of that day to anyone and it never happened again. .

When I got home and had time to reflect on my situation I could not help but take note of the bitter irony in my life. I had tried to seduce Eric but had no luck and I masturbated for my pastor but he couldn't touch me because of his religious convictions. My experience with the preacher was fantastic but offered nothing in the way of a future. He was certainly not going to get me pregnant. I was very depressed and had no clue where my life was going.

As I headed back to work the next day I had not altered my dress much, if at all. After years of being anonymous I was not interested in returning to my life as a wallflower. I suppose my attitude had gotten worse since I no longer worried as much about what others thought. My self esteem was at an all time low. If our clients wanted to hide under the stairs and look at my pussy, so what? I went about my job and didn't worry about it.

One day one of the leaders of a local gang came into my office. Everyone was gone and I was about to lock up. It was unusual for him to be there at this time so I was a bit scared. His name is Zman. That is obviously a nickname and I have no clue what it means. All of them have a funny nickname of some sort. Anyway, Zman wasted no time getting to the point. He told me that he and some of his "homies" liked "white pussy" and had noticed me around the office. He went on to say they had decided they were going to fuck me. He said they couldn't wait to see my big tits and snow white fat ass. I told him to forget it.

Zman shrugged and said "Ok, either you can give it to us or we can take it".

He went on to tell me he and his friends thought I was hot and wanted me to be "their bitch". I guess that was supposed to be a compliment?

He said, Don't say no yet but think about it". "It ain't a bad deal for you."

Then he told me he didn't know if I ever thought of enjoying some black cock but I was going to get some one way or the other.

That night I pondered my situation but had no idea what to do. The next afternoon he was back with some friends. I told him I needed a few more days to think about it. He laughed and told me this wasn't some sort of negotiation. One of his buddies got behind me and slipped a rope around my neck. I was terrified. Zman told me to relax and I would not get hurt. They were just there to motivate me. I was sitting in my desk chair so they pulled it out into the office. Zman laughed and indicated they were going to "check me out". I was terrified! I told them I understood everything and I would do anything they wanted. He whispered in my ear that should I change my mind they would get me even if it took a few years.

Then he said, "This ain't gonna be that bad."

With that they removed the rope from my neck.

Zman said, "Now that the negotiations are over, show us that white cunt of yours."

I pulled my skirt up and spread my legs for them. Zman put his middle finger in his mouth and them rubbed it up and down my slit, pressing harder until it slipped in me. He began sliding his finger in and out, rubbing my clit with each stroke.

"Your cunt is wet bitch." he said "So you must like this".

I didn't reply so he pushed 2 fingers in me and asked again. I told him I loved it. I asked if they were going to rape me and he said "no". He told me they were not about to rape me because I was going to come to his house and ask him and his homies to fuck me. He asked if I was on the pill and I lied and said I was.

He whispered in my ear, "We're gonna breed you bitch so if you are on the pill you better get off." "If you don't get knocked up and drop a black baby we're gonna give you a breast reduction with a straight razor." "Are you on the pill?" he asked again.

"No", I replied.

He laughed and said, "Well me and the boys are gonna put a black baby in that white belly of yours." "A big white bitch like you is made to be bred plenty so those big tits will stay full."

Before they left they had me take my blouse and bra off and show them my tits. They all played with them and pinched my nipples. They teased me by asking if I had been milked lately. As they left my office Zman told me I belonged to them whether I realized it or not.

That night at my house I had to marvel at the twists and turns in my life. Once again the irony of it all was overwhelming. The men I wanted to notice men didn't, except for the pastor, who couldn't, and now all these black gang members want me. Why is nothing simple for me? It finally occurred to me that I had to face reality and make the best of it. I could leave everything and run or I could stay and be bred by a group of black gang members and become their white whore. What a choice!

Running was hardly an option. I had no money to speak of and no job to go to any place else. That pretty much left being a black cock whore as my only realistic choice. As I thought about all this the phone rang. It was the pastor. He never calls me at home so when I heard his voice I instantly thought I might have another option, but I was wrong as usual. In a very serious tone he told me the word on the street is that Zman and his boys are going planning a big party where they intend to breed a white woman. He said he was told they were going to breed me. Whatever made me thing Zman would be discrete? My pastor wanted to know if that was true. Rather than elaborate on my thoughts I told him it was true. There, I had made the decision! Naturally, he did his best to talk me out of it. I could tell he thought I was not fully aware of what would happen to me.

He said, "You realize all these men will be trying to get you pregnant don't you?" "You won't know who the father of your child is with out DNA tests!" "Is that what you want...to just be used by these black men?"

My inclination was to tell him that is not what I want but I had to face reality. Instead I told the pastor that apparently no white men wanted me so I am ready to be used by black men. I have no real choice. He was upset with me. He told me I would be ravaged by them and that they would be like animals. I asked him if he realized I am nearly 30 years old and have never had sex with a man? I was annoyed at him for pointing all this out so I told him I was ready to be ravaged.

I said, "Pastor I need to be fucked!" "I need some cock whether its white or black I don't care!" "I'm ready to have a baby so if they will breed me and give me a black child then I guess it is just meant to be."

I asked him if he would come over. I said, "You can come over right now and breed me yourself." I'll have your baby and I'll already be pregnant when I go to their party." "Pastor, I would love to have your baby so please come over and fuck me."

After a very long pause he said,"Angie,you know I can't do that." "I wish I could." "I'm sorry and I'll pray for you." "Goodbye," and he hung up.

I suppose my conversation with the preacher had galvanized my thoughts. Now I knew I was going to do it and I wanted to be bred.

Now that I had decided a sense of relief came over me. I had told my pastor I was going to be a black cock slut. It had been a big concern of mine as to how I would tell him. That was over. Eventually everyone in my church would know but I could deal with it.

As I sat there thinking of all this I realized I was excited about being bred. These men would make my belly swell with a black baby. I would have someone to love and who would love me. I rubbed my tummy and thought I wished he or she was in there right now. I had never been fucked by a man and now several were going to fill me with their sperm. For the first time in my life I had a sense of belonging. Would there be five or ten fuck me or maybe fifteen or twenty? I had no idea but I was ready for it. I never had much self esteem anyway so whatever they wanted to do to me was fine. Maybe I was meant to be a white whore to a black gang?

I picked up the phone and called Zman. When he answered I said, "This is Angie." "I just called to tell you I'm ready to be bred." He paused and then laughed. He asked me what would be a good time and I told him I thought I would be ovulating in about a week and a half.

He said, "That's great bitch." "We'll make this the biggest breeding party we've ever had." "Your white cunt will get get all the black sperm it can handle."

I said, "That sounds wonderful." "I want you guys to get me pregnant."

Zman assured me I would be knocked up when they finished. He set the date in a week and a half. The last thing he told me was to shave my pussy completely bald. He said that some of his "homies" like eating white pussy but don't like hair in their mouth. I told him I would be shaved smooth and he should let me know what to wear. He suggested a short dress that showed off my tits and heels. No panties or bra.

Then he said, "Bitch be ready for anything." and hung up.

I went to work the next day wondering what "be ready for anything meant". I knew I had a week and a half to wait but didn't know what to expect in between. I soon found out. I was crazy to think anyone would be discrete about this. The clients began coming into my office a lot more often. The first one who came in spoke to me and then told me he was going to be at the party and he would do his best to knock me up.

He said, "You might have my black baby in your belly soon."

How do I respond to that except to say, "I sure hope so."

Soon it was the talk of the office. As they sat in the waiting room to see Eric they would be talking about fucking my white cunt and asking me if I was looking forward to all that black cock. One day after everyone had left, Eric came in my office. He asked me if all this was true and I told him it was. He could not believe I would do such a thing and told me what a nice person he thought I was. The implication was that he no longer thought that. He told me he was even considering asking me out. I could not believe he said that. So much time had elapsed and he had never asked me out. He was curious about why I would do this. I could have told him a lot of things but I didn't. Instead I told him I was doing this because I was infatuated with black cock and could not wait to carry a black baby in my belly. He shook his head in disbelief and left my office.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Breeding Angie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds