• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Breeding Seasons
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Breeding Seasons

The hot wet tunnels within this human boy made her mad with desire, she needed to abuse him. Take him. Fuck him. Rape him. All of it, she didn't care anymore, her instincts were driving her to batter the helpless boy with all she had.

She brought one of her legs up and shoved it back down on the side of Jessie's head, once again forcing his cheek to the earth. "Fuck yes! That's it, tighten up, be a good whore for me." Both of them were lost in their throes of lust now.

For some reason her shoving him to the ground again caused Jessie's eyes to roll up, he was seeing white. His belly felt tight, the more his hole was beaten and pounded, the better it felt. Like it was made to be used like this all along. His cock tingled and twitched with excitement at the thought. "F...ff...fffuck meeeeee..." He squealed out.

That sent the she-wolf overboard into a savage animalistic wild rutt, almost violently throwing her hips against him. Quickly she reached up and ripped away the wrap covering her chest letting her hefty breasts out to breathe. Her nipples were stiff and her ample bosom bounced in rhythm with each shove forward. Angry animalistic growls were clawing out of her the more intense the sensations got, her animal side ready to breed. The coil in her body tightening ready to snap, he was hers. She had pounded him into submission, and now there was only one thing left to do.

Breed him.

She spanked his ass again hard, loving the red hand print it left there as she bent her leg still on the ground to thrust even harder. She could feel the rush in her balls, quickly moving from them to the tip of her cock. The boy's brain was like jello, all he could think of was how good that cock was making him feel. He couldn't help it, he wanted more of it, everything it could give he wanted it. His tongue had practically lolled out of his mouth as he was fucked into oblivion. He actually attempted to raise his back legs up, hoping to press his feet to her back and pull her deeper into him. He couldn't reach of course but on reflex his lower legs stayed up, keeping his knees situated but his feet off the ground and swaying up and down with the force of her fucking.

"Shit, shit, shit! Take it! Take my cum, take it all slut! FUUUUCK!" And with one last thrust forward and a tense surge from her testicles, she felt her orgasm finally hit. Her cum shot out from her she-cock and spewed deep into the young boy. Her pointed teeth gritted together and a loud guttural growl fought its way from her throat, followed by a series of groans and moans of pure release.

Again Jessie's eyes went wide, and his mouth hung open. One last trembling gasp filled his lungs as he could feel every single hot shot of her girl cum pump inside his boy booty. Her cock swelled up, seeming to stretch him even further than he thought possible and twitched violently with each pulse of her seed. "She's...she's knotting me!?" Her testicles pulsed as they shot their stored semen out, ready to impregnate whatever bitch she was breeding. And Jessie could feel every twitch fully aware that he was the bitch. She continued to roughly rock her hips, pounding him at the height of her pleasure letting his ass milk her cock for as much of her baby batter as possible. The thickness of it seemed to fill his belly with a delightful heat that triggered something in his mind. Whatever it was he didn't know but it seemed to cause the pressure building in his balls to implode and him to let out one final submitting cry as his own climax spat forth from his weak little prick. His own cum shooting out and running down the back of his thighs. Nothing had touched his dick since she started fucking him, he came from her cock alone.

Each drop of that hot she-wolf cum filling his bowels set his nerves on end, he didn't know it now, but he was going to crave it for the rest of his life.

His wolf Goddess gave a few more slowing strokes, making sure that he got every last drop dumped into his sweet tight butt, "Aaaahhhh..." She sighed with relief, finally satiating the desire within her before giving a long howl to the sky. Customary of all wolf folk to howl whenever they've finished mating. And after waiting until she started to soften the she-wolf began slowly pulling her meat all the way out of the used up human boy. Enjoying the quiet 'pop' sound it made and how his ass gaped for a brief moment before her thick white jizz began to leak out, down his perineum, over his little balls, and down his now flaccid cock until it ran to the tip mixing with his own pathetic cum.

Jessie fell over onto his side, completely out of breath and completely spent. He was exhausted, after traveling virtually non-stop for three days and now just being roughly fucked without abandon, he was ready to just pass out. The cum spilling from his abused ass should've made him feel violated, but instead it for some reason made him feel...content. Without a doubt, that was the best orgasm of his young life.

But before he lost consciousness, he managed to look up at his lover's bright glowing eyes. "...Good boy...you're coming home with me."

That was the last thing he heard before he faded away into a much-needed sleep.

*****

I hope you guys liked it! And as always, I apologize for any errors I missed.

This is the first in a series that I hope to span over a few different characters and several chapters. Like a loooot of chapters. Remember how I addressed a bunch of different cell mates close to the beginning? Welp, that's how it's gonna go down lol.

Every different chapter, (or every other chapter, depending on my mood) We will switch point's of view to another boy trying to make it out there in the world, and his encounters with a different fantasy creature. And maybe the characters will cross paths again in the future, but I dunno we'll see lol.

But I would also like to ask you guys what you would rather see! Would you wanna see what happens next with Jessie and his mysterious she-wolf Goddess? Or move on to a different character and come back to these two later? Lemme know!

Also random factoid, I originally planned on giving our mystery Wolf girl a K-9 cock, but I wasn't sure if everyone would be on board with that so I kiiind of left it open to interpretation. I only described her cock breifly so that way if you guys want her to have a doggy dick I can do it, or if you want a good ol fashioned human one I can do that too. I would love you guy's opinion on that! I'm happy to do it either way!

But regardless I hope you all enjoyed, and I will see you in the next one! :)

Next Chapter: Arry: Part 1- Serpents Of The Amazon

OR

Next Chapter: Jessie: Part 2- The Alpha Of Woatwul

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Breeding Seasons
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds