• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Brenda and Bobby Ch. 02

Brenda and Bobby Ch. 02

As we walked into the kitchen, Brenda grabbed me and forced me to my knees. There has always been a subtle dominant submissive flavor to our sex life, but never so overt as this.

She lifted her skirt and pulled down her pantyhose and panties. She pulled my face to her naked crotch. "Eat me."

I buried my face between her legs. She was sopping wet. I don't know how long I licked her like that. I would have loved to continue all night. Finally she stopped me by grabbing my hair and pulling me up. She yanked my arm, and pulled me into the bedroom.

"Undress me." This was not a request but rather and order. I did as I was told and carefully undressed her and hung her clothes in the closet for her.

Brenda laid down on the bed. "Strip."

Again I did as I was told.

She rolled over onto her stomach.

"Lick my asshole."

This has been part of our lovemaking from the very beginning. Brenda loves this. It was also another example of the dominant/submissive part of our relationship. Brenda has never licked my ass. The subject has never even been brought up.

I do not believe that I have ever wanted to lick Brenda's asshole more than I did that night. On internet porn sites, I see references to people who just like to eat each others asses, kind of like 69ing each other. I don't understand this. To me licking another persons ass is one of the ultimate means of expressing submission to that person.

I always have believed that Brenda felt exactly the same way about this. Tonight she reinforced that belief.

Just as I was preparing to spread the cheeks of her ass, she rolled over and grabbed me very aggressively by the throat. As she held my face directly in front of hers she said, "Tonight I let Bill steadman unbutton my blouse and feel my breast. He slipped his hand inside the cup of my brassiere and played with my nipple. I enjoyed it. I also stroked his erect cock through his pants. It was fun to feel a cock so much bigger than that little boy peepee that you have."

She paused and looked me in the eyes for a second. Then she continued. "You have two choices right now. You can be a man and throw me out of this bed or you can be a wimp and roll me over and lick my butt."

She paused again. After a moment she asked, "Well whats it going to be, man or wimp."

She sat up on the bed staring into my eyes. After a moment she laid back. Gently I rolled her over onto her stomach, spread the cheeks of her ass and reverently began placing gentle kisses on her asshole.

As my tongue began to penetrate her dark tunnel, I heard my wife say, "Oh Bobby I love you so very much."

My tongue probed and kissed my wifes sumptuous rear for several minutes. Brenda was giving me plenty of time to express my submission to her.

Finally she rolled over. "Go and get the cock from my dresser."

Shortly after we were married, Brenda realized that she could never be totally satisfied my meager equipment. We needed something more. The cock was the answer. We found it in an adult novelty store. It was really quite amazing. It looked and felt just like a real cock. Brenda selected one that was nine inches long and quite thick. It quickly became a regular part of our sex life.

I handed the cock to Brenda. She took it from me and brought it to her lips and gave it a gentle kiss on the head. As she kissed it, she looked at me and gave me a taunting smile. "Bill's cock was at least this big. In fact I will bet that Bill's cock looks very much like this one."

Brenda parted her lips and rubbed the head of the cock against her tongue. "If he were here right now I would take his cock into my mouth just like this." Brenda closed her lips around the cock and started to suck it. For several seconds she fellated it. She almost seemed to be in a trance while she did it. Obviously her imagination was creating a wonderful fantasy at this moment.

Finally, she stopped and handed me the cock. "This is Bill Steadman's cock. I want you to put it into me."

She laid back on the bed and spread her legs. I was incredibly excited. Her fantasy had swept me up as well. I had just watched my wife give another man a blow job and now I was being required to guide his cock into her wet pussy. This was every cuckolds dream.

I placed the head of Bill's cock against the lips of Brenda's vagina. It was much bigger than my cock. I went slowly. I did not want to hurt her. I pushed for a moment and Brenda gasped as the head slid into her.

Now I started a slow even rhythm, pushing in and pulling out. With each push, Bill's cock penetrated my wife further. Brenda began moving her hips to meet Bill's thrusts. She was enjoying her fucking. Soon she was taking his entire cock right down to the base.

I quickened the pace of the thrusts. Brenda began to moan as she drove her hips to meet this wonderful invading cock.

"Lick my clit while my lover fucks me."

I changed position so that I could continue pumping the rubber cock in and out of my wife while my tongue found her engorged clit.

I was not being gentle now. My tongue whipped Brenda's clit. The sensitivity she feels there in the early stages of sex was long gone. At the same time I pounded the cock in and out of her cunt.

Brenda started to cry out. Her cries were just little yelps at first, but soon they grew to shrill screams. Suddenly she grew ridgid. There was a moment much like the calm before a storm. Brenda began screaming again as the waves of orgasm rolled through her body.

I stopped licking her clit and held the cock stationary as my wife enjoyed the full pleasure of her climax.

Eventually, her muscles relaxed and her body grew limp. I pulled the rubber cock out of her cunt and set it on the night table.

I laid down on the bed next to her. Brenda put her head on my shoulder and cuddled up to me. After several minutes I realized that my wife had fallen asleep. At first I was kind of shocked. She has always been a very considerate lover and has always been very concerned about my satisfaction. This was the very first time that Brenda had gone to sleep without helping me get off first.

As I laid in bed contemplating this, I realized that even though it was a fantasy, this was our first cuckold like experience. It suddenly seemed appropriate that I should be going to sleep unsatisfied. I was now truly submissive to her. Her satisfaction was all that mattered. Mine was secondary.

That night I went to sleep unsatisfied for the first time in our marriage. As it turns out, it was soon to become a very common occurrence.

We slept in Sunday morning. We were both pretty tired. The events of the previous evening had worn both of us out.

I was the first to get up. After getting dressed, I went downstairs and started preparing a simple breakfast of toasted croissants, fresh fruit and tea.

As I was slicing the fruit, I heard Brenda coming down the stairs. She greeted me with a kiss on the cheek. We ate, drank tea and read our Sunday newspapers. It was a very pleasant morning, but nothing was said about the events of the previous night. It was almost like we were avoiding the subject.

After breakfast we went for a walk,came home and turned on the NFL football games. Brenda and I are both big football fans. We cheered for our local team and watched the second game while we did some domestic chores.

Finally at 5:00 pm Brenda suggested that we sit down in the living room and have a glass of wine. I opened a bottle of California Zinfindal poured two glasses and sat on the couch next to her.

There was a moment of awkward silence. We both knew that we had to talk about last night and we both knew that this was the time.

Brenda was the first to speak. "I was pretty drunk last night, but not so drunk that I don't remember everything that happened." She paused. "My first fear is that I might have hurt our marriage." She took my hand. "Bobby I love you so much. I never want to do anything that will hurt you or hurt our relationship."

I squeezed Brenda's hand. "You didn't. In fact I found all of last night to be very exciting."

Brenda looked at me with a very serious expression. "You weren't just playing a sex game last night, The idea of my being with another man really does excite you?"

I swallowed hard. I could have backed away at this point, but I didn't want to. I decided to forge ahead. "Yes, very much. I can't explain why. I know it doesn't make any sense, but it excites me more than anything else in the world and I am hoping that it also excites you."

Brenda stared at the floor and thought for a few minutes. finally she looked up at me. "It does. I was obviously very excited last night and I was excited all day today and I am even more excited right now."

She continued."I don't know what to make of all this. I have been thinking about it all day. I am afraid that it might hurt our marriage. I love you so much Bobby. I don't want anything to damage what we have."

I took her hand. "We trust each other, we love each other and most of all we enjoy each other. Thats a pretty strong foundation to work from."

Brenda squeezed my hand. "I know, but I lost my first husband because I cheated on him."

"I know that and I lost my first wife because she cheated on me. But there is a difference here. My first wife didn't really like me and I didn't really like her. That was the real reason we got divorced. From what you have told me, you and your first husband had similar feelings."

Brenda laughed.

I continued. "Also your going to be doing this with my permission. you won't really be cheating."

"How about you? Do you want me to do this because you want to sleep with other women? Are you asking me for an open marriage? I don't think I can handle having you sleep with another woman." She laughed. "I guess that makes me kind of a hypocrite. I want to sleep around but only if you promise not to."

I laughed to."No baby I am not asking for permission to sleep with other women. You are woman enough for me. I promise to remain ever faithful."

"You mean you are willing to let me sleep with other men, but you will commit to remaining faithful to me?"

"Yes, that's exactly what I mean."

Brenda shook her head. "I am really confused."

She thought for a moment then looked up. "You look at pornographic web sites on the internet. I know you do, I have walked into the room too many times as you were quickly shutting your computer off." She laughed. "Don't worry, I'm not mad, In fact you should feel free to look at all the porn you want to if we decide to do this. Thats the least I can give you for what you are giving me."

She paused to regain the track of her thoughts. "What I want is some web sites that you visit that deal with this. Do you know some? I need to learn more about your fantasies. I want us to understand each other very well if we decide to pursue this."

She looked at me. "Do you have some web sites for me to look at?"

I nodded and said, "Yes."

"Good, Open up my lap top and make them favorites for me. Then why don't you make us some dinner while I look at the sites. We can talk more after dinner."

I got Brenda's computer and opened up two well known cuckold web sites. I made them favorites and brought Brenda her computer.

"Try this one first. Its the best site. If you exhaust that one, go on to the other site.

I'll go start dinner.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Brenda and Bobby Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds