Brian's Story

"Hang on girls; I don't have any condoms."

"Not to worry" Mandy said, "I've got plenty.

Mary Anne was naked and I was down to socks when Mandy came in, handed us our drinks and started stripping. I watched her and thought to myself that this was totally unreal. Two hot chicks and I hadn't gone after either one of them.

Mandy asked a question and I was so lost in thought that I didn't hear it. She raised her voice:

"Earth to Brian; come in Brian."

"What?"

"I asked if you ate pussy."

"No, I never have."

"Why not?"

"I guess because no one ever asked me to."

And, I thought to myself there is no way in hell I would have ever have gone down on the cum dumps I'd had before this evening.

"I'm not going to ask you" Mandy said, "I'm going to tell you. Eating my pussy is the price you have to pay if you want to fuck it."

"I don't know how."

"Doesn't matter. I'll bet that before this night is over Mary Anne and I can teach you all you need to know."

And teach me they did. It wasn't bad and half way through the night I was getting a charge out of making them scream. I did learn one lesson the hard way. After fucking you shouldn't do a sixty-nine with the girl on top. Your face could get flooded if you weren't on top.

It was the best night of my life at least up to that point in it. The two of them got four times out of me and that wasn't counting the one at the drive-in and the one in Mandy's mouth. I did Mandy while she munched on Mary Anne's beaver and then I fucked Mary Anne while she munched on Mandy. Then Mandy wanted me to do her ass and I had to admit I'd never done it.

"Not a problem sweetie; I can lead you through it" and she walked over to her dresser and got a tube of KY jelly, handed it to me and told me what to do. I did it and after a bit she told me to put cock into her. Damn she was tight.

"Go slow and easy lover and let me get used to it." It was a couple of minutes before she said "Okay lover, speed it up a bit."

I became an ass lover that night. Pussy is great and the worst I ever had was wonderful, but given a choice I'll go with the butt hole every time. I didn't know that girls could get off anally, but Mandy sure did. Twice before I got mine. I was pulling out when Mary Anne said:

"I think I'd like to try that."

"You've never done anal" Mandy asked.

"I always thought it was dirty."

"What do you do when you're horny and on your period?"

"Suffer."

"All I can say girlfriend is that butts don't bleed."

The upshot was that Mary Anne wanted to try so Mandy got a wash cloth and cleaned my cock and then both girls sucking on it until it was ready for duty. Once up I took Mary Anne's anal virginity and once again I decided that I was going to be an ass man for the rest of my life. She got off once before I got mine and when I pulled out she fell to the bed rolled over and looked at me and said:

"I've got to do that again."

"I don't think I'll be able to get it up again tonight."

"There will be other lights lover; I can promise that." Then she looked at the bedside clock and said "Shit! I didn't realize it was this late. I've got to get home before my parents call the cops."

We started dressing and while I was tying my shoes Mandy asked "You aren't a blabber mouth are you? Mary Anne and I could be in deep shit if it got out we had sex with an under aged guy."

"I'm not under aged. I'm eighteen."

"Eighteen and in the tenth grade?"

I had to explain the whole thing to them and then she said "Eighteen and a car? Why aren't you running with girls your own age? Why aren't you running with girls like Mary Anne and me?"

"I don't know any of you. The only kids I know are the kid in my class; the ones I've been with since the eighth grade."

"You have a girlfriend?"

"Kinda sorta."

"You have to explain that."

So I told her about my relationship with Toni.

"Toni?"

"Antonia Piper."

"Oh shit" the two of them said almost in unison.

"I didn't know" Mary Anne said to Mandy. Mandy looked at me and said "You do know that Mary Anne and I are cheerleaders. I mean you do see us on the sidelines at every game right?"

The light bulb came on over my head. Toni was a cheerleader too.

"She talks about me?"

"More like seeking advice from someone who is older."

"Care to explain that?"

"She is always asking us what she should do. How we would handle her problem."

"Her problem?"

"You know much about her family?"

"Not much."

"Her mother apparently isn't happy with her lot in life. Her husband doesn't seem to make enough to satisfy her. She is constantly telling Toni to make sure the man she marries has money. Her favorite saying is "I married for love and look at me now. Struggling to get by." She has done a brainwashing job on Toni."

"On the one hand she has a guy she swears she is in love with. That apparently is you. On the other hand a rich man's son is making a play for her and she can't make up her mind on which way to go."

"Tell her to take the rich guy."

"Why would you say that?"

"She has already made her choice. She just doesn't realize it."

"How do you know that?"

I told them about her mom's rule and how it only seems to pertain to me.

"I'd bet good money that it isn't her mom's rule at all. Just something she can use to hold me off while still leaving the door open."

"Could still be her mom's rule but her mom doesn't enforce it as long as she is dating someone with money."

"I guess there is that, but it doesn't matter."

By then Mary Anne was dressed and we started to leave. Mandy told me I could come back after taking Mary Anne home.

"Hey! He's mine. I saw him first."

"Bullshit girlfriend; he is ours. We've already shown we can share. I'll leave the light on lover."

When I walked Mary Anne to her door she gave me a goodnight kiss and asked if I was going back to Mandy's.

I shook my head yes and said "Tonight has been a fantasy come true and I want to milk it for all it's worth. It isn't likely that something like this will ever happen to me again. My parent's are used to me spending the night at one of my buddie's places so I'm going to go for it."

She gave me a sour look and went into the house.

Mandy had indeed left the light on for me, but what I'd said when I pulled out of Mary Anne's ass held true. I wasn't able to get up again. Mandy tried but the best she could do was get me half hard. I did eat her pussy until she climaxed. And then for the first time in my life I fell asleep cuddled up to a girl. I liked it.

I woke up first. I was leaning on an elbow looking at Mandy. She was making low moaning sounds, her nipples were stiff and erect and her lower body was lifting slightly and then falling. I guessed she was having a wet dream. I smiled, moved down and gently parted her legs. I'd been munching on her muffin for a minute or two when I felt a tap on my head. I looked up to see Mandy awake.

"Turn around" she said. "I want mine."

I moved into a sixty-nine and we went at it until she moaned "in me; I want you in me."

I spun around and my cock slid into her and she moaned "Yes, oh yes" and then she locked her heels behind my back, her hands gripped my butt and she tried to pull me inside her. It was intense and we both came at the same time.

We got out of bed and Mandy fixed us some breakfast. She asked if I had plans for the rest of the weekend and I said other than to let my mom know I was alive and well I had no plans.

"Good. You can spend the day with me."

We made love twice more (one of them anal) before I had to go home. As I was getting ready to leave she told me there was a party that night at Pauline French's and asked me if I would take her to it. I told her I would pick her up at seven.

When I got home mom told me that Toni had called and wanted me to call her as soon as I got home.

"I'm not seeing her anymore."

I got a raised eyebrow over that, but she didn't say anything. I did a few chores that mom asked me to do and then we sat down to dinner. Over dinner mom asked me what I was going to do after dinner.

"I'm taking Mandy Taylor to a party."

"You going to be coming home tonight?"

"I don't know. Mandy didn't tell me what kind of party it is. I don't know if there will be alcohol there or not. You know I won't drink and drive."

She smiled and patted my hand and said "I know baby; I know."

I was just getting ready to leave to go pick up Mandy when the phone rang. Mom answered and told me the call was for me. I took the phone from her hand and said:

"Hello?"

"How could you do that to me" Toni asked.

"Sorry, but I can't talk right now. I have to leave and pick up my date. Catch you in school maybe. Talk to you then. Bye" and I hung up the phone and left to pick up Mandy. Apparently the gossip mill had clued Toni in on what I'd done the previous evening. I was smiling all the way to Mandy's.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When Mandy answered my knock on her door she was stunning in a tight green dress and strappy four inch heels.

"Do we have to go to Pauline's party? Can't we just skip the party and go play in your room? You know damned well what seeing you like this is doing to me."

"When you bring me home lover. Until then just hang on to those thoughts."

Pauline was a senior and I'd seen her around, but I never knew her to talk to. When she answered the doorbell and saw Mandy and me the look on her face was clearly "WTF?" I knew Mandy was going to be pulled aside and asked what she was doing bringing a tenth grader to the party.

We mingled and I was introduced. I was very uncomfortable there. I had nothing in common with these people. Well, not all of them. Two of the guys there were on the football team with me. They also had "WTF" looks on their faces, but it was a different "WTF" than the ones on Pauline's face and some of the others. The player's "What the fuck" look was because of seeing me with Mandy. One of them even asked me how I had managed to score Mandy and all I could say was:

"Just lucky I guess."

The basement had been turned into a party room and couples were dancing to the music provided by a boom box. Maybe a half hour after we got there I was dancing Mandy when Mary Anne showed up, tapped Mandy on the shoulder and asked if she could cut in. Mandy gave her a dirty look and Mary Anne said

"You were the one who said he was ours and that we had already proved that we could share."

Mandy stepped away and let Mary Anne move into my arms.

"If I'd known you were coming I could have brought you."

"I didn't make up my mind to come until an hour ago."

For the next half hour I took turns dancing with Mandy and Mary Anne and I couldn't help but notice that we always seemed to be the center of attention. I was dancing with Mandy and I don't know what she was seeing on my face, but she asked me:

"Whatcha thinking stud?"

"Everybody seems to be watching me."

"They are. Mary Anne and I decided not to tell anyone how old you really are. They are all going nuts trying to figure out why we are hanging with a tenth grader. The consensus is that we must have found out that you are hung like a horse. Don't be surprised if some of the other chicks here come on to you. Just remember whose date you are and that I have certain expectations when we leave."

She called it. Not ten minutes later Pauline came up to me.

"How come I don't know about you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't be dense with me. A tenth grader with two seniors?"

"I guess they must like my smile."

She gave me a contemplative look and said "Call me."

I got basically the same from Bev Abbeg and Nancy Wilde. Joe Diffen, one of the guys on the football team, came up to me and asked:

"What's your secret Bri? I've seen you in the shower so I know it ain't the size of your dick."

Before I could come up with an answer Mandy came up, said "Time to go stud" and took my arm and started to lead me away and then Mary Anne came up and took my other arm. All eyes in the place were on us as the three of us left together.

Mary Anne followed us to Mandy's place and we reenacted the previous evening only this time Mary Anne told her parents she would be at a pajama party at Mandy's. I spent the night sleeping in the middle. Ever wake up in the morning with two girls fighting over who gets to go first? I highly recommend it.

The party broke up at noon since Mandy didn't have any idea of when her parents were going to be coming home. It was one hell of a weekend and I very much doubted that I'd ever experience anything like it ever again.

But the crowning touch? Remember at the beginning of my description of the weekend I said the God's were on my side that day? Guess who was parked in the row right behind us at the drive-in. That's how she knew what went on when she called me Saturday.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Toni avoided me at school, but I didn't care. After the bullshit story she told me about her mother's rule I'd lost all interest in her. No. That's not true. I had and always would have feelings for Toni. She was still there in the front of my brain. I didn't lose ALL interest, but I now knew I couldn't trust her.

She was sitting with Roger when I entered the school cafeteria and I took a table on the other side of the room facing her and Roger. I'd been there maybe five minutes when Mandy came up and asked if she could join me. I of course said yes and I saw the look on Toni's face as Mandy sat down. Priceless. Positively priceless.

Mandy asked "Anything going between you and Mary Anne?"

"Not really. She's my next door neighbor and you already know why we were together Friday night."

"How would you like a steady girlfriend for about six months?"

"I assume the steady girl would be you, but why the six months?"

"When I graduate I'm going back east for college. I need a steady boyfriend until then and after our weekend you are a known quantity. I don't want to waste half of the six months trying to find somebody suitable. How about it?"

"Count me in."

Mary Anne was pissed when she found out about it. It seems she had pretty much the same idea only Mandy beat her to it. Mandy took pity on her and said she would share and for the next six months if I wasn't with Mandy I was with Mary Anne and the three of us were the talk of the senior, junior and sophomore class.

Three weeks after I agreed to be Mandy's steady I was sitting at the Burger Barn having a burger and fries when Toni came in, saw me and came over and sat down. I just looked at her and didn't say a word. After about a minute she said:

"What happened to us Brian?"

"Roger happened to us Toni. That and that bullshit story about your mother's so-called rule. You could only see me once a month? You didn't think I would notice you dating Roger on all the other days? Every weekend Toni. Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday you were dating Roger. Why didn't the one date a month rule pertain to him? I finally figured out you were playing some kind of game with me; maybe trying to keep me around as backup if things didn't work out with you and Roger. I don't know what the game was, but I decided I didn't want to play it."

I finished my meal, stood up and said "See you around" and I walked off and left her there with a stunned look on her face. I found out the next day that she and Roger had gotten a big fight over something or other and she'd told him to take a hike. I guessed that her joining me at my table was supposed to be the first step in getting us back together.

I had a very satisfying six months until Mandy and Mary Anne graduated. The six months included the summer following graduation so it wasn't until the last week of August that I kissed Mandy goodbye. Mary Anne told me to cheer up; that I had her and she didn't have to share me anymore.

That should have cheered me up, but it didn't. I was a realist. Mary Anne was staying home and going to State. I knew that my high school schedule wouldn't mesh with her college schedule. It worked for us being in different grades in high school because we were in the same building with an eight o'clock start time and a four-thirty quitting time. But State was cross town and her class structure would be on the fluid side. My cousin was always bitching about his classes.

"On Monday I have a nine o'clock and then there is a three hour gap until my next class at one. Then I have to run like hell to get from Stone Hall to the Reynolds building for my two o'clock class."

And Lord did he hate group projects that had wasting hours sitting in the library in the evenings arguing with the group over who would do what, what they should do, what they had to do and so on. I just didn't see how our schedules would let us maintain a relationship. And as I said, I am a realist. I knew she was going to be meeting new people and a lot of them would be older guys. Her dating pool in high school were her classmates (and me) but at State her dating pool would be the entire male student body. I'd take what I could get, but I didn't expect it would last long.

It didn't. Six weeks after starting State she told me she couldn't see me anymore because she'd met a guy and they just seemed to click. I'd seen it coming so it didn't really hurt me and besides I knew we weren't 'forever' while we were together.

++++++++++++++++++++

By the time I started the eleventh grade my age was common knowledge and when Mary Anne dropped me some of the girls who had just become seniors showed an interest in me. One of them, Tanya Beckworth, came up to me at lunch one day, looked me right in the eye and said:

"Mary Anne says you eat pussy. True?"

And just that quick I had a new girlfriend. Speaking of steady's Toni started the eleventh grade as the steady girlfriend of none other than - wait for it - Roger Wilson. I saw her around a lot and I did sometimes wonder about what might have been, but I stayed away from her. She did occasionally start a conversation with me, but I always found a quick way to end it.

My relationship with Tanya was a stormy one. We would break up and then two or three weeks later we would get back together again. One of our breaks to place at Christmas and it just so happened that Mandy was home for the holidays and she called me. We hooked up and stayed hooked up until she went back to school. A week after she left Tanya and I managed to get back together and managed to stay together until she graduated and she left to go to college in Texas.

I'd just turned twenty when I started my senior year of high school. With no classes above me my dating pool was the group of girls I'd been with since the eighth grade, but because of what I had going with Toni followed by Mary Anne, Mandy and Tanya I'd never paid any attention to them. I looked around and saw a good dozen that I could take an interest in. The problem there is that most of them had steady boyfriends and I wouldn't poach on someone else's territory.

The thing is that apart from Toni I had never gone after a girl. They either fell into my lap like Mary Anne and Mandy or they came after me like Tanya. Turns out that I never had to try. I guess there is something about me that attracts 'no nonsense' women and just like Tanya at the start of the eleventh Doris Bagley came up to me. Almost as if she had been coached by Tanya she went right at it.

"I hear that you eat pussy Brian. If there is any truth to it I would love to have my muffin munched on."

"Tonight work for you?"

It did and Doris and I played until we graduated. I did notice that Toni always seemed to have her eye on me whenever she was around. A couple of times it looked like she was getting ready to approach me and when I saw it I always got the hell out of Dodge before it could happen. Then Toni dropped out of sight for a while and I heard that her mother had died so I figured she was probably in mourning.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Brian's Story
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds